Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 8

Andiexx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 8

Post by Andiexx »

First time posted in this thread...

I had a complicated labor, turned into an emergency c-section after pushing for 2 hours ... He had a poor latch + inverted nipples...

I absolutely hate her videos on milk production and the cut it out comment ... Uhhh I'd give anything to have had "my vagina destroyed" and have wonderful milk production. Nothing like a "celeb" making us struggling mom's feel like crap. She really needs to get off her high horse ...

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by daisiesemmy »

Kristenberry wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:45 am
daisiesemmy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 pm
misha107 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:34 pm
“Something I haven't mentioned until now. In the video where Coalleen reacts to her unedited birth video, she says "I had a vaginal birth, they didn't cut it out!".
I don't know how it sounds to you, but to me it sounds awful. Most c-sections are not a choice and it can be difficult for the weeks or months to come.
It's such an insensitive thing to say to mothers that gave birth this way.

It is on 1:00.”

Thank you for this- I found extremely offensive and insensitive as well, because my son ended up being too big for me (Dr’s words, not mine). I’m 5’8 and my husband’s 6’4. I gained about 25-30 lbs during my pregnancy and my labor was about 17 hrs long. My body was like, ‘nope- this baby shall not pass!’ My cervix only dilated 2cm... after 17 hrs! I had had it! My Dr had to perform a c-section to deliver him. He was 9lbs 2oz and 22 in long. Newborn diapers were too small for him- he went straight to size 1’s! Haha! My point of my story is that EVERYONE has a different labor story, and Colleen needs to be very careful while discussing that subject online. It’s very sensitive and personal. She’s extremely ignorant, uneducated, and apathetic.
lets not forget, shes also been insensitive and apathetic toward women struggling with infertility, as in her period video. then she pulls her "grateful" card as usual.

Is there a time stamp for when she said that? I remember her flippantly mentioning her own best friend's miscarriage. I swear mean girls have more friends than nice people 🙄
it starts at 53, and she continues to say "it means im not pregnant!" like 50 times after that. she goes on this whole thing about her gratefulness, which we know is straight bs.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

daisiesemmy wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:15 pm
Kristenberry wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:45 am
daisiesemmy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 pm
misha107 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:34 pm
“Something I haven't mentioned until now. In the video where Coalleen reacts to her unedited birth video, she says "I had a vaginal birth, they didn't cut it out!".
I don't know how it sounds to you, but to me it sounds awful. Most c-sections are not a choice and it can be difficult for the weeks or months to come.
It's such an insensitive thing to say to mothers that gave birth this way.

It is on 1:00.”

Thank you for this- I found extremely offensive and insensitive as well, because my son ended up being too big for me (Dr’s words, not mine). I’m 5’8 and my husband’s 6’4. I gained about 25-30 lbs during my pregnancy and my labor was about 17 hrs long. My body was like, ‘nope- this baby shall not pass!’ My cervix only dilated 2cm... after 17 hrs! I had had it! My Dr had to perform a c-section to deliver him. He was 9lbs 2oz and 22 in long. Newborn diapers were too small for him- he went straight to size 1’s! Haha! My point of my story is that EVERYONE has a different labor story, and Colleen needs to be very careful while discussing that subject online. It’s very sensitive and personal. She’s extremely ignorant, uneducated, and apathetic.
lets not forget, shes also been insensitive and apathetic toward women struggling with infertility, as in her period video. then she pulls her "grateful" card as usual.

Is there a time stamp for when she said that? I remember her flippantly mentioning her own best friend's miscarriage. I swear mean girls have more friends than nice people 🙄
it starts at 53, and she continues to say "it means im not pregnant!" like 50 times after that. she goes on this whole thing about her gratefulness, which we know is straight bs.
Thanks. She has no idea how grateful she should be for getting pregnant easily and delivering him without any problems. Nothing about it was as doom and gloom as she made it out to be. Flynn is healthy and adorable. She appears to be in the percentage of women that didn't have remarkable issues breastfeeding. She has financial security and lots of free time. Gwen is always helping. She lost every micro ounce of weight. Her obsession with her own pregnancy is extremely weird and annoying. She makes me sad because I think she takes it all for granted.

I think @Tenebre may be onto something with the random breastfeeding flexing lately. She came out of nowhere with that and only insecure people need that much validation about something millions of women do. I agree that she knows it makes other women feel bad. I'm convinced that she didn't have any of the usual problems with breastfeeding because she would have complained.

Bitchinn_
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitchinn_ »

I feel so bad for Flynn because he has no real routine or stability. Babies need ROUTINE AND CONSISTENCY. He’ll be behind on walking if Colleen doesn’t stop traveling with him every other week.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

She insists dragging Flynn like he is a suitcase. Why is it so hard for her to put his needs above hers?
She neither wants to take a break from touring nor leave Flynn at home with Erik while away for a couple of days for shows. She is selfish!
She became a mother and expects everything to stay the same!

And she takes pride to the fact that Flynn has travelled so much (more than others in their whole lives as she said in the 1 year update).

Erik is useless, he doesn't try to stop it. As long as he can perform as Patrick in front of screaming teenagers and having luxurious vacations, he is fine with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

It would be a crime against humanity if she has another child right now. She's not providing enough structure for the one she has. It's not brag worthy to bring a baby on a million plane rides for no reason. He's not old enough to be enriched by that experience, it could endanger him to travel needlessly during flu season, and she's doing it to suit her selfish desires. He sits in cramped buses and musky backstage rooms while she dicks around on a stage. Someone else has to come along and help her to do everything. She's nowhere even approaching the one woman show she claims to be. Erik is supposed to be able to do what Gwen is doing. It's such bull shit.

Alyson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alyson »

Kristenberry wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm
It would be a crime against humanity if she has another child right now. She's not providing enough structure for the one she has. It's not brag worthy to bring a baby on a million plane rides for no reason. He's not old enough to be enriched by that experience, it could endanger him to travel needlessly during flu season, and she's doing it to suit her selfish desires. He sits in cramped buses and musky backstage rooms while she dicks around on a stage. Someone else has to come along and help her to do everything. She's nowhere even approaching the one woman show she claims to be. Erik is supposed to be able to do what Gwen is doing. It's such bull shit.
Right? I don't understand dads, who don't work 9-5 jobs, who can't properly care for their child? Like if you work all of the time its different but Erik has no excuse to pawn the baby off on Gwen as much as he does.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am
She insists dragging Flynn like he is a suitcase. Why is it so hard for her to put his needs above hers?
She neither wants to take a break from touring nor leave Flynn at home with Erik while away for a couple of days for shows. She is selfish!

And she takes pride to the fact that Flynn has travelled so much (more than others in their whole lives as she said in the 1 year update).

Erik is useless, he doesn't try to stop it. As long as he can perform as Patrick in front of screaming teenagers and having luxurious vacations, he is fine with it.
that story post is absolutely disgusting. she blames him because hes a baby and cant control his emotions?? what the hell is wrong with her??

hedgehog_sweater
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hedgehog_sweater »

How is this not incredibly embarrassing for her?? Over the past year I’ve grown to just hate watch the few vlogs and main channel videos I catch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bitchinn_
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitchinn_ »

daisiesemmy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:21 pm

that story post is absolutely disgusting. she blames him because hes a baby and cant control his emotions?? what the hell is wrong with her??
Flynn was probably screaming and crying because he’s sick of never being in the comfort of his home, bed, and toys.

tacobeard
Informer
Informer

Post by tacobeard »

hedgehog_sweater wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:22 am
How is this not incredibly embarrassing for her?? Over the past year I’ve grown to just hate watch the few vlogs and main channel videos I catch
why would anyone find this funny? who would actually go to her show? I don't get it.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

I cannot believe that she dragged Gwen again with her, for just 2 shows!
Couldn't she have left Flynn behind with Erik for 3 days?

Also I found it strange that her parents took the night flight out of Maui to LA. If it was to enjoy one more day there,fine. But I think it could have been so Colleen and Erik would have help. It would make far more sense for her parents to leave Maui with Christopher's family in the morning. I am sure they would have needed somebody with them to help. Gwen is mostly helping Colleen.

upular
Lurker
Lurker

Post by upular »

hedgehog_sweater wrote:
I like how she makes sure to put sold out on there. If the theatre's capacity is like 50 or 100 people that aint shit and could easily sell out. But an actual respectable venue or stadium will never be sold out by her. I don't know if she thinks this is comedy or art or what, but I feel secondhand that embarrassment for her. Did Erik really think she was hot or talented doing this shit when they first met? Lol

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

upular wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:49 pm
hedgehog_sweater wrote:
I like how she makes sure to put sold out on there. If the theatre's capacity is like 50 or 100 people that aint shit and could easily sell out. But an actual respectable venue or stadium will never be sold out by her. I don't know if she thinks this is comedy or art or what, but I feel secondhand that embarrassment for her. Did Erik really think she was hot or talented doing this shit when they first met? Lol
Apparently he thinks it is funny too. Why else would he audition for Hater Back Off and play Patrick on her shows any chance he gets?
I agree that the people must be no more than 100. She says sold out but the truth is that less and less people are coming to her shows.

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:41 pm
upular wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:49 pm
hedgehog_sweater wrote:
Apparently he thinks it is funny too. Why else would he audition for Hater Back Off and play Patrick on her shows any chance he gets?
I agree that the people must be no more than 100. She says sold out but the truth is that less and less people are coming to her shows.
I was looking at the venue and tickets for her Nashville show (out of curiosity, not out of interest in going!!) and they only have main floor tickets. They aren’t using the balcony so maybe she is selling out of tickets but she’s definitely not filling venues.

lilacbaker16
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacbaker16 »

Bitchinn_ wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 am
I feel so bad for Flynn because he has no real routine or stability. Babies need ROUTINE AND CONSISTENCY. He’ll be behind on walking if Colleen doesn’t stop traveling with him every other week.
She’s always holding him.Thats why he was late to crawl and now, walk. Instead of giving him time to play, she just cuddles him all day or drags him around on flights where he can’t play. When he’s crying, she never tries to distract him, just kisses his cheek 10-million times. Oh lord when he’s a toddler we’ll never hear the end of it. She’ll probably take a break from YouTube because Flynn will be “the hardest toddler ever”. I can’t wait for her reaction when he throws a fit.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I feel so bad for Flynn, poor kid is probably so sick of being on planes and sitting backstage. If Gwen was just going to watch him anway, why not just ask her to stay at their house so he can stay home? Especially if it was only for a couple of days. He's only one, he's not going to remember being a "well travelled" toddler. I honestly wonder why Gwen puts up with her crap, she has to drop everything because Colleen and Erik can't watch their own child. I know she loves her grandkids, but that doesn't mean she should have to be designated babysitter because Colleen can't go 6 months without being an idiot on stage. Hell she even has to come watch him when she's not touring.

I know this might be a far stretch, but I can honestly see Flynn resenting her (and Erik because he does nothing to stop it) a bit when he's older. She's putting her career over her own child's comfort and happiness and I don't see her stopping anytime soon.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:19 pm
I cannot believe that she dragged Gwen again with her, for just 2 shows!
Couldn't she have left Flynn behind with Erik for 3 days?

Also I found it strange that her parents took the night flight out of Maui to LA. If it was to enjoy one more day there,fine. But I think it could have been so Colleen and Erik would have help. It would make far more sense for her parents to leave Maui with Christopher's family in the morning. I am sure they would have needed somebody with them to help. Gwen is mostly helping Colleen.
I wonder what Colleen's parent's marriage is like. They don't seem to have much time to themselves because Colleen drags her mom everywhere she goes.
tacobeard wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 am
hedgehog_sweater wrote:
why would anyone find this funny? who would actually go to her show? I don't get it.
Children. Children go to her shows with their pissed off parents.

burgersplease
Learner
Learner

Post by burgersplease »

I don’t think it’s great she drags her son everywhere either, but he’s not late to walk. The average is 15 months.

Post by Guest »

she clearly thinks she’s a better parent than erik because not once has she left flynn with him or even with gwen while she’s been on tour but then still proceeds to complain about how tired her and flynn are

it really frustrates me how she can do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”