True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Post by Jesters Trix »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:40 pm
I still don’t get this outrage. He has worn fur before multiple times, the seats in his car are leather, he has 1,500 leather handbags. He wears leather shoes.

I don’t or won’t buy fur myself, but I can’t help but feel this whole thing is being blown out of proportion simply because his breakup is in the spotlight. It’s pretty ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was actually not aware of the materials in his clothing choices, I wrongly assumed it was all synthetic because I don't buy that stuff so I just thought with the climate of "cruelty free" nowadays that companies had gone with the tide on that. I assumed incorrectly. Frankly, a lot of what he wears I find... not cute and pay little attention to it. I never would have thought that a hideous pink Fendi tracksuit was real fur. IDK why, just didn't... again just assumed. I never really thought about his hermes crap because idgaf about handbags like that, so it literally never occurred to me. I'm not some raging PETA advocate, but when you show me in front of my face how you are killing an animal, not for necessary food or w/e, but so you can dye it a hideous shade of pink and stick it on a stupid fucking track suit or w/e... NAH I don't get down with that it makes me angry for the animals. Call it what you want, it is what it is, I can't help that it pisses me off when it's pointed out to me. Anyway fuck that stupid pink track suit, it's gross
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Post by Guest »

jammybxtch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:20 am
Crissy323 wrote:Hi everyone. New poster here. I used to like Jeffree. I’ve never bought his products, but I used to like his personality to a point, though I never agreed with everything he did.

But the way he’s handling this breakup was so gross to me. Says in his video it’s been a few weeks since they broke up, but waits until the last minute to cancel the master classes. Then proceeds to get super glam everyday, high as a kite, visit a work factory, have an employee appreciation party, and a mini trip with friends. Fine.. do you. Just don’t wait until the last minute to cancel the master classes then! It really showed me that he didn’t care about Mitchell’s reputation or what went into planning those classes. If you guys were broken up for a bit, cancel them sooner if you know you aren’t ready to deal with leaving for a long period.

And the fake sobbing and teddy bear hugging in his YouTube video thumbnail.. over done. He’s really out of touch with the real world. So sick of him and his drama.
What else really annoyed me about the masterclasses being cancelled is how that affects tatti lashes as well

They ARE self made, unlike J*, and their head office isn’t huge or at the scale Jeffrees is (I live down the road, the owners are lovely and it fills me with a lot of scouse pride to see how well they’ve done)

It’s just so unprofessional and he should know more than anyone, being a “business boss” and all, how this will affect their brand as well as Mitchell’s income and the fans who had paid and set time aside for this

Wasting so many people’s time for “heartbreak” and the dogs?? Sure Image

Don't they use mink fur in their lashes? I'm aware of the debate surrounding 'ethical fur harvesting' but most people know that stuff is BS nobody is getting paid to brush minks all day every day until they die of old age. To me, regardless of him cancelling the event, it's just another case of 'cruelty free' Jeff aligning himself with yet more brands that use animal fur in their products.

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

FleekCucumber wrote:
I still don’t get this outrage. He has worn fur before multiple times, the seats in his car are leather, he has 1,500 leather handbags. He wears leather shoes.

I don’t or won’t buy fur myself, but I can’t help but feel this whole thing is being blown out of proportion simply because his breakup is in the spotlight. It’s pretty ridiculous.

It is absolutely a pile on because he is “down” due to the break up, but it’s also a valid criticism.

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been sustained criticism against him for wearing fur and his needlessly large leather bag collection, etc.

Someone posted on the reddit thread that he make a comment on film in the Shane Dawson series about not wearing real fur anymore. Dude is a compulsive liar.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

FleekCucumber wrote:

Darling, you're missing the entire point of the whole thing. Jeffree has always made an emphasis on the fact that his products are vegan and cruelty free so it was inclusive of those people living that lifestyle. Just like Kat Von D said, "he's just after the vegan bucks" which is so true. Lets not forget in the series he said something along the lines of "real fur, we don't know her" whilst putting on a faux fur Gucci jacket. Gucci just recently went fur free I might like to add. When it comes to leather you can't compare it to fur whatsoever.. Leather is one of the many things harvested from cows, but when it comes to mink they harvest the fur and dispose of the bodies. I've said this once and I'll say it again, I wear REAL fur and I own one exotic Hermès bag, but my money doesn't come from people who were promised a cruelty free product.

Post by Guest »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:07 pm
FleekCucumber wrote:

Darling, you're missing the entire point of the whole thing. Jeffree has always made an emphasis on the fact that his products are vegan and cruelty free so it was inclusive of those people living that lifestyle. Just like Kat Von D said, "he's just after the vegan bucks" which is so true. Lets not forget in the series he said something along the lines of "real fur, we don't know her" whilst putting on a faux fur Gucci jacket. Gucci just recently went fur free I might like to add. When it comes to leather you can't compare it to fur whatsoever.. Leather is one of the many things harvested from cows, but when it comes to mink they harvest the fur and dispose of the bodies. I've said this once and I'll say it again, I wear REAL fur and I own one exotic Hermès bag, but my money doesn't come from people who were promised a cruelty free product.
he's such a fucking Clown, like seriously he looks and acts like a clown. It's so corny how he acts and people deep throat it like it's the best dick in the world, when it's just some limp bullshit.

Teethteethteeth
Learner
Learner

Post by Teethteethteeth »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:

Darling, Hermes bags use box and calf leather where the only part harvested is the skin.

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

I have a theory that J may have played a part in Nikkie being forced to come out. It's odd timing that she just did a vid with Dylan right as J's relationship was ending and knowing she waa getting married and her dreams coming true may have made him feel some type of way. Then to tweet in support of her makes him seem innocent - and receive accolades for it.. seems just the kind of backstabbing cunning move he'd make out of jealousy and bitterness at his failed relationship. Also she didn't seem to imply $$ was involved. Maybe more of a threat to come clean or be exposed, hence why she can't prosecute anyone.
Just a curious set of timely coincidences.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

Teethteethteeth wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:00 pm
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:

Darling, Hermes bags use box and calf leather where the only part harvested is the skin.
I know that lol, I own a box calf Kelly.. What's your point? Did you miss the entire point of my post?

Edit:
Don't try to come for me without your facts right. The meat is harvested from a calf, haven't you ever heard of Veal?
Last edited by TheTruthSeeker on Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Teethteethteeth
Learner
Learner

double post
Last edited by Teethteethteeth on Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teethteethteeth
Learner
Learner

Teethteethteeth wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:39 pm
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:30 pm
Teethteethteeth wrote:
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:

I know that lol, I own a box calf Kelly.. What's your point? Did you miss the entire point of my post?

Edit:
Don't try to come for me without your facts right. The meat is harvested from a calf, haven't you ever heard of Veal?
"When it comes to leather you can't compare it to fur whatsoever.. Leather is one of the many things harvested from cows, but when it comes to mink they harvest the fur and dispose of the bodies."

Calf leather doesn't always come from veal cows. Often times they only harvest the skin as I previously stated. So yes, you can compare calf leather to fur.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Teethteethteeth wrote:
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:

Edit:
The condescending attitude is not necessary. And no darling, the meat from the leather Hermès uses doesn’t find its way to your table.

My point, since you assume I missed one, is that Jeffree’s dumb ass never claimed to be vegan. Whether or not he was profiting off of vegan customers, he never said he was also. It’s disgusting he purchased a mink coat, I agree, but not because of any other reason aside from the fact that products made from animals that aren’t eaten is unethical, like your Hermès bag you’ve bragged about here now 3 times at least.

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:09 pm
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Teethteethteeth wrote:
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:

Edit:
The condescending attitude is not necessary. And no darling, the meat from the leather Hermès uses doesn’t find its way to your table.

My point, since you assume I missed one, is that Jeffree’s dumb ass never claimed to be vegan. Whether or not he was profiting off of vegan customers, he never said he was also. It’s disgusting he purchased a mink coat, I agree, but not because of any other reason aside from the fact that products made from animals that aren’t eaten is unethical, like your Hermès bag you’ve bragged about here now 3 times at least.

It’s relevant to vegan customers though or people who try to make the most ethical choices with their spending.

Buying cosmetics from a vegan friendly company where the profits are used by the brand’s namesake to buy the skins of dead animals is not going to sit well with lots of people who care about those issues. What we spend our money on is a vote for what we condone, activism though spending choices, etc. I understand that Jeffree is not the only problematic executive of a company masquerading as ethical, but surely he doesn’t get a pass because he is just one in a big pool of selfish assholes? They are all assholes but this thread is about Jeffree specifically.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Post by FleekCucumber »

I completely understand that. What my point was though, was that he’s never said he was vegan. He eats animals and buys crocodile handbags. For a vegan to assume he is also vegan is quite naive.

But again, I think it’s disgusting he purchased mink.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

moodyandmean wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:33 pm
Godjesusuoupeople wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:18 pm
But if a mink was in your house you’d call an exterminator to come and kill it.
Nah, Jeff, that thing is cute, unlike you.
😂

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Does anyone think Jaffar will put his two cents about KatVD stepping down from her makeup line and selling to Kendo?

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

An update on Jeffrees mortgage. Someone found out that Jeffree has a $9M ADJUSTABLE RATE mortgage on his home. They essentially offer you lower mortgage payments at the start and a fixed rate, but then after 5 or so years the interest rate can fluctuate up and down. sometimes reaching 7-8% in recent years.

According to Forbes an adjustable rate mortgage is best for first home buyers who don’t have much money to get into a home in a hot market. They only recommend them for SHORT TERM HOME BUYERS. They say you should STEER CLEAR if you’re buying your ‘forever home’ which is exactly what Jeffree called his home. This just shows Jeffree does not have the wealth he claims to afford his home. If he did, he would get a fixed rate mortgage over 30 years. I can’t wait for the ARM fluctuations to reach 7-8% as they often do ImageImageImage

More Info about ARM’s in this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alyyale/2 ... mortgages/

berrymonster
Debater
Debater

Post by berrymonster »

OT but Jeffy looks like Xenophilius Lovegood (still Voldemort on the inside).

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Post by FleekCucumber »

exposer wrote:An update on Jeffrees mortgage. Someone found out that Jeffree has a $9M ADJUSTABLE RATE mortgage on his home. They essentially offer you lower mortgage payments at the start and a fixed rate, but then after 5 or so years the interest rate can fluctuate up and down. sometimes reaching 7-8% in recent years.

According to Forbes an adjustable rate mortgage is best for first home buyers who don’t have much money to get into a home in a hot market. They only recommend them for SHORT TERM HOME BUYERS. They say you should STEER CLEAR if you’re buying your ‘forever home’ which is exactly what Jeffree called his home. This just shows Jeffree does not have the wealth he claims to afford his home. If he did, he would get a fixed rate mortgage over 30 years. I can’t wait for the ARM fluctuations to reach 7-8% as they often do ImageImageImage

More Info about ARM’s in this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alyyale/2 ... mortgages/

Not sure if he had an ARM or not. I’m not a financial expert, but I did work in finance for many years. What I do know is that an arm is recommended when the loan is expected to be short term. Like you said above, usually a fixed rate is for people who plan to stay many years. But, I’m wondering if he only qualified for an ARM because he doesn’t have any W-2 income since he’s “self made”. In other words, the finance company said “we don’t know where you’re going to be in 10 years so take this 5/1 ARM and let’s reevaluate your finances when this note balloons. ARM rates are less right now than conventional by about 1%. I’m wondering if he expects to pay it off within 5 years. Stupid idea if so, as the most expensive way to buy a house is with liquid assets(cash).

RachelSucks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RachelSucks »

I know some of Enty's stuff is questionable, but these two blind items are interesting:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020 ... -3_14.html
TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2020
Blind Item #3
In addition to leaving this influencer/YouTube star because he vastly prefers women to men, this now ex-boyfriend says he just couldn't handle the nonstop racist remarks of the influencer/YouTube star.
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020 ... 12_15.html
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2020
Blind Item #12
The recently single influencer has always blackmailed another influencer into cooperation, but was NOT the person who forced her out.[/quote

dhatkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dhatkat »

Can someone post the pic of the 2 other people who own jeffree star cosmetics, I've been scrolling through old threads but cant find it! EDIT nvm I found them

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Jeffree Star”