Re: Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Post by BiteMySass »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 am
AnniaDrama wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 am
exposer wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:01 pm
I just rewatched Kat Von D’s old video about Jeffree again. She actually said “after knowing him over the years he tends to LIE and exaggerate things” and calls him out about calling himself self made. It’s just funny I never noticed she was actually right at the time. His ‘self made’ lie and inflating his income by a factor of 10, owning the mountain, never fucking other people’s men, never drinking alcohol and knocking other people for leasing cars despite doing it himself. Jeffree is an A-Class pathological liar who does not earn $150m a year. If he was, Forbes WOULD do a feature on him because they’d ask to see accountant verified receipts.
The more I think about it, the more I believe in her. The issue is that she's a problematic person whose reputation was ruined, so no one took her seriously when she was calling him out.
they are both turds who flung mud at each other, but i guess there were little nuggets of truth in that mud!
i remember when they both came out with their videos and i ended up siding with jeffree. time has shown that he's no better than her and is just good at manipulating a fan base and using someone else to boost his own platform. like, it's funny how he used KVD's vegan marketing gimmick, with great success. now we know that was just business BS.
Pretty much!

KVD might have been super popular and well-received once, but she still carried a lot of bad rep during the time of the feud. I mean, she had all those problems with her show (TLC) and the Miami Ink people. PLUS, the rumors of Jesse James swirling around concerning his infidelities, drug addiction, AND the whole Neo-Nazi shit.
Meeka5280 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:02 am
I know when Jeffree makes his Sad Make up Set or whatever the fuck, people are going to go, "it's good business!" and forget how manipulative these YouTubers can fucking be. People fall for Jeffree & Shane's sob stories every time and they don't even put effort into them.
He'll probably go with something edgy like, "HEART-BREAK BITCH" and a lot of his customers will call it an EMPOWERING, UNIQUE set.

Joking aside, I kinda want to touch upon this. Right now, I've noticed a lot of famous YouTubers pulling out the sympathy 'we're just like you' card and it aggravates me so much. They barely do anything exciting with content, aside from humble-brag and throw themselves huge pity parties, about how much they work doing... Nothing.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

Swiftie wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 pm
Kinda wish for some post-breakup dramatic hair change. He wears wigs for events anyway, so i think it's time for something cuter like this.
agreed. he needs something shorter, fuller and more voluminous. his hair is so damaged, dry and useless

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by raptorgrrl »

So I wanted to go back and watch the KVD video with fresher eyes, but it's been privated.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by AnniaDrama »

On bias lux's video there are Joffrey stans blaming the customers of the master class for not having taken precautions in case the masterclass was cancelled and that they shouldn't be complaining lol

Post by Guest »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am
On bias lux's video there are Joffrey stans blaming the customers of the master class for not having taken precautions in case the masterclass was cancelled and that they shouldn't be complaining lol
How dare they not understand Jeffree's extreme heartbreak and his dogs not having baby sitters! This man whose worth millions and has multiple people staying with him & has a ex he can call in to "prove" some "malibu" rumors false, whose SUCH a good fur daddy, who can't come and fucking take care of the dogs who cannot be taken care of by anyone else!!

How dare they not understand that! Funny how people not worth millions can go to work, have kids, pets, issues and..somehow STILL handle them...hmmm.... it almost sounds like Jeffree didn't wantto go on the tour...Nah, Jeffree would never. He couldn't relate to that.

I'd feel bad for Mitchell, but he shouldn't rub shoulders with a dick head, I know he's probably thinking about business tho.

I love how he's blaming NATE for ALL of this shit. Anyone notice that? He can't go because the break up with NATE. He doesn't have anyone to watch the dogs because NATE.

Swiftie
Learner
Learner

Post by Swiftie »

Does mmmmitchel have a boyfriend? What if Nate was jealous of him for some reason and that's why he had to leave Bora Bora so suddenly? That would explain why Jeffrey had to cancel the tour, because he hoped he could get Nate back. But it didn't work, so after he realized there's no way back, he finally made it public after several weeks.
Mitchel is much much hotter than Nate ngl.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

BiteMySass wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:39 pm
mystified wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:32 pm
exposer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:23 pm

Feel free to send this around and upload wherever lmao
He is truly Jeffree De Vil...
cruella-de-vil-6642e3e2-901a-4338-b356-9d6a4f7264ea.jpg
"Perfectly Wretched!"

*cue disgusting noise of him sucking his teeth in an overtly sexual manner.*
I'm literally furious about this. Fuck him.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Did a search for ‘Jeffree Star fur’ on Twitter and quite a few vegans are never buying his shit again. I’m glad. This needs to be spread further. He has also blocked people who called him out for it.

Post by Guest »

Someone should make a list of reasons Jeffree has blocked people, what a fucking coward

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

jammybxtch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:20 am
Crissy323 wrote:Hi everyone. New poster here. I used to like Jeffree. I’ve never bought his products, but I used to like his personality to a point, though I never agreed with everything he did.

But the way he’s handling this breakup was so gross to me. Says in his video it’s been a few weeks since they broke up, but waits until the last minute to cancel the master classes. Then proceeds to get super glam everyday, high as a kite, visit a work factory, have an employee appreciation party, and a mini trip with friends. Fine.. do you. Just don’t wait until the last minute to cancel the master classes then! It really showed me that he didn’t care about Mitchell’s reputation or what went into planning those classes. If you guys were broken up for a bit, cancel them sooner if you know you aren’t ready to deal with leaving for a long period.

And the fake sobbing and teddy bear hugging in his YouTube video thumbnail.. over done. He’s really out of touch with the real world. So sick of him and his drama.
What else really annoyed me about the masterclasses being cancelled is how that affects tatti lashes as well

They ARE self made, unlike J*, and their head office isn’t huge or at the scale Jeffrees is (I live down the road, the owners are lovely and it fills me with a lot of scouse pride to see how well they’ve done)

It’s just so unprofessional and he should know more than anyone, being a “business boss” and all, how this will affect their brand as well as Mitchell’s income and the fans who had paid and set time aside for this

Wasting so many people’s time for “heartbreak” and the dogs?? Sure Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine his minimum wage factory employees or killer merch staff telling Jafar they're going to be missing work for a while for a break up from weeks ago and their dogs.

BiteMySass
Learner
Learner

Post by BiteMySass »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 pm
jammybxtch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:20 am
Crissy323 wrote:Hi everyone. New poster here. I used to like Jeffree. I’ve never bought his products, but I used to like his personality to a point, though I never agreed with everything he did.

But the way he’s handling this breakup was so gross to me. Says in his video it’s been a few weeks since they broke up, but waits until the last minute to cancel the master classes. Then proceeds to get super glam everyday, high as a kite, visit a work factory, have an employee appreciation party, and a mini trip with friends. Fine.. do you. Just don’t wait until the last minute to cancel the master classes then! It really showed me that he didn’t care about Mitchell’s reputation or what went into planning those classes. If you guys were broken up for a bit, cancel them sooner if you know you aren’t ready to deal with leaving for a long period.

And the fake sobbing and teddy bear hugging in his YouTube video thumbnail.. over done. He’s really out of touch with the real world. So sick of him and his drama.
What else really annoyed me about the masterclasses being cancelled is how that affects tatti lashes as well

They ARE self made, unlike J*, and their head office isn’t huge or at the scale Jeffrees is (I live down the road, the owners are lovely and it fills me with a lot of scouse pride to see how well they’ve done)

It’s just so unprofessional and he should know more than anyone, being a “business boss” and all, how this will affect their brand as well as Mitchell’s income and the fans who had paid and set time aside for this

Wasting so many people’s time for “heartbreak” and the dogs?? Sure Image

Imagine his minimum wage factory employees or killer merch staff telling Jafar they're going to be missing work for a while for a break up from weeks ago and their dogs.
He'd probably tell them that he 'can't relate'.

I'm not surprise about him blocking people over the fur thing. He needs to clean his echo chamber constantly, because he can't handle a single drop of criticism. Constructive, or otherwise. Ironic that he spews constantly how 'real' and 'open' he is concerning his brand or lifestyle, but he's an extreme coward hiding behind his block button.

Also #JeffreeStarDiet is pure fucking stupid. I can't fucking understand how someone legitimately thinks he only survives on FROSTING.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Post by exposer »

My fur meme is also on BeautyGuruChatter subreddit and kinda blew up. People are coming for in the comments. ImageImageImageImage

Have a look here on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruCha ... ame=iossmf

unicornbaby1
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornbaby1 »

I notice cole carrigan (sp?) is always sucking jeffrees ass on IG. Isnt he best friends with that lilah tgirl that exposed nate for opening her nudes and stalking her snapchat? How messy.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I still don’t get this outrage. He has worn fur before multiple times, the seats in his car are leather, he has 1,500 leather handbags. He wears leather shoes.

I don’t or won’t buy fur myself, but I can’t help but feel this whole thing is being blown out of proportion simply because his breakup is in the spotlight. It’s pretty ridiculous.

Post by Guest »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:40 pm
I still don’t get this outrage. He has worn fur before multiple times, the seats in his car are leather, he has 1,500 leather handbags. He wears leather shoes.

I don’t or won’t buy fur myself, but I can’t help but feel this whole thing is being blown out of proportion simply because his breakup is in the spotlight. It’s pretty ridiculous.

Jeffree has done a lot of things a bunch of times that haven't caused any outrage until someone went, "That's fucked up" and he was called out for it. I mean, he's well known and yeah people care or cared a little more about Jeffree becuase his break up (like Jeffree wanted) so this is what happened. People are calling him out for something he should've been called out a long time for.

I see no issue with it, it's not like people aren't wrong in calling him out for his bullshit. He's always lying and saying shit & doing another. He's barely held responsible for anything. I see no issue with it because it's not like Jeffree's being treated unfairly.

Post by Guest »

unicornbaby1 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:28 pm
I notice cole carrigan (sp?) is always sucking jeffrees ass on IG. Isnt he best friends with that lilah tgirl that exposed nate for opening her nudes and stalking her snapchat? How messy.
Yeah thats kind of weird, makes me think there was more to that situation then we know

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

I think the tides are turning and I have a feeling that this won't be a good year for Jafar:

- People are oversaturated of him and Shane because of that series and he'll never get the same success as that collab again. Yes, constant racism, nastiness, lies and unprofessionalism won't destroy you when you have brainwashed stans, but oversaturation will

- I've never seen so many youtubers being critical about shane and jafar openly as I've seen after the collab when before this most of them would treat anything related to him with kid gloves afraid of being attacked by the stans and losing subs

- Nikkie came for the win and outshined his crying

- I see the stans grasping for straws to defend him on everything single post or comment someone does that is critical to him, which shows they're desperate. The more they grasp for straws with incredibly dumb and hypocritical arguments, the more the general public will realize how full of sh!t him and his fans are

- After all these years living in calabasas he has not one single relevant celebrity connection, not one single reputable brand wanting to work with him and not one single actual relevant gossip news outlet paying much attention to him. No one that's relevant pays attention to him

- The general public outside of the booty community or shane's stans still don't know who he is

- He's getting so desperate that he's even replying to every criticism he reads in this forum, so get ready for him to soon snap. And this breakup stunt also shows the despair.

- Everyone is getting fed up of his payroll drama channels, no one can stand them anymore and they're losing popularity day by day. He used them too much and now people are saying the bias and hypocrisy of it all so he won't be able to spin the narrative much longer

- The costumer complaints and way it was dealt with shows he's not doing so good in the business at this time

- I feel that lots of tea is coming his way with this mess and his reaction won't be good. He's trying to keep control and not show his toxic self but we all know he can't stay so long out of drama

Slyfoxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Slyfoxx »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am
I saw that! These stans are so ridiculous, I just wanna slap them! Not only did Jeff screw over his fans, but also his "friends" Mitchell and TL.

These people are just talking shit bc they weren't the ones who got screwed out of 100s of dollars. Prob the same jerks who were telling people to "calm down" and telling them they were acting entitled when they were asking why their mystery boxes haven't shipped after a full month.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

I can’t handle all the stans constantly go on about how Jeffree is such a “great businessman”. He literally has no marketing strategies outside of flexing fake wealth and being a diva. His business investor literally handled all the business side. He couldn’t even tell Shane how much it cost to run his facility each month. Sorry but most ‘great’ businessmen would know their operating costs down to the details.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

mmmumbling mmmitchell looks like tana mongeau in this pic. fake teef and fake fish lips. prob went to the same cosmetic doctor as the rest of the youtubers. unfortunate

Return to “Jeffree Star”