Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultz-SiSi: Sizing Up To 20 Assistants in 2020 - Part 9

Post by jostarrbe »

Stripecatscooler wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:59 am
Isnt Hollister for like teenage girls? Has it changed? Sierra the middle aged ( jk i know shes like 23) mommie blogger in a Hollister ad is an odd choice to me.

To be fair, I’m 25 and I shop at hollister but I prefer juniors clothes to women’s anyways and I can fit in junior clothes. I don’t buy those shirts that were popular in like 2006-2008 with the HOLLISTER across the chest and the polo shirts. They do have cute summer stuff though and cute sweaters

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

banita803 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:47 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:she looks bloated. her stomach looks bloated and extended due to bloating.
Or she is just fat. It's not all bloating.

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
serious question, when someone is that fat, how can you even tell that they're bloated? i have a pretty flat stomach and it's visible when i'm bloating, but outside of the person feeling it for themselves, what physical difference is there between belly fat and a bloated stomach at that point?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:58 am
banita803 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:she looks bloated. her stomach looks bloated and extended due to bloating.

serious question, when someone is that fat, how can you even tell that they're bloated? i have a pretty flat stomach and it's visible when i'm bloating, but outside of the person feeling it for themselves, what physical difference is there between belly fat and a bloated stomach at that point?
we all know she's fat. she looks bloated as well. look at how hard her fat looks.

serious question, do none of you research things for yourself?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:26 am
piinkfleeky wrote:
banita803 wrote:

we all know she's fat. she looks bloated as well. look at how hard her fat looks.

it doesn't look hard, it just looks like a visceral fat. serious question, is being a dick necessary or is there something else you're salty about?

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

did some research. weird, there's one fat person that actually popped up, and their stomach looks nothing like sierra's. well, that or sierra is bloated 24/7 in every single picture and video she posts! wild! :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

berrymonster
Debater
Debater

Post by berrymonster »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 am
did some research. weird, there's one fat person that actually popped up, and their stomach looks nothing like sierra's. well, that or sierra is bloated 24/7 in every single picture and video she posts! wild! :roll:
Um obviously you aren't RESEARCHING hard enough...you need to get a paid subscription to an academic research database, or else you aren't truly dedicated to finding out why Sierra's stomach bloat looks like that!!!! GG is for research-based, science-backed gossip only!! :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:32 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:26 am
piinkfleeky wrote:
banita803 wrote:

it doesn't look hard, it just looks like a visceral fat. serious question, is being a dick necessary or is there something else you're salty about?
and her visceral fat makes her look like she's bloated and gassy. i simply asked if you ever research the difference for yourself, no need to get snippy over it.

she wears things that don't fit, that enhance the fat. she's an apple shape that thinks she's an hourglass. in that photo on her ig she looks like she's holding in a fart and bloated aside from the visceral fat that is already there.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Rileyx33
Learner
Learner

Post by Rileyx33 »

The photos in her newest Instagram post are AWFUL! She doesn’t look good, her hair doesn’t look good, her outfit doesn’t look good, it’s just a mess.

& her caption acknowledges what’s said on here constantly, she just can’t close her mouth for a photo
14CBF4DB-C163-463F-94AA-27A4F5D66D08.png
31727297-E2E8-438F-8B9F-A121C5DFC6CD.png

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

It is hilarious her stans still call her their 'Curvy hourglass queen." Lol. Bunch of creepy asskissers.

Those IG pics right above...she looks awful. She haslooked awful and unkempt for months. But her eyes look off. No diagnosing, but she does not look mentally well to me.

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

Can she hurry up and actually style her hair again. This curly girl method makes her look dirtier than ever before

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

One of the comments on the photos is ‘can you please start brushing your hair again’. Lol. Seriously though that outfit doesn’t even look remotely good. I know I’m not a fashion icon like her but I’m not feeling it.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

abahney wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:44 am
Samisgossiping wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:22 am
I know Sierra's AA is old news (and that you should be proud of any degree you receive, blah blah blah)

But I was talking to my teacher friend, and she said that most high school students (at least in our community) are finishing high school with their Associate's degree now, which is really awesome.

idk where I'm going with this, but Sierra's ego and superiority with that whole situation drove me crazy.
That's really awesome for your area!

And really just goes to show that yes it's an AA but honestly it's basically a super duper high school diploma and while great to have, isn't a huge deal and SiSi should shut her yap that she got it at like what 22?
Wait, wtf? She got an associates degree at 22 and thinks she's better than, what, everyone who went to college out of high school and got their 2 year degree by like 20?
Jesus christ. I can't even. :rofl:

Can't wait til she hears about bachelor's degrees or masters, etc. It'll blow her mind. :roll:

(like, look, she should be proud she completed a degree, I'm not arguing that. But don't act like you were so much better than anyone else who's gotten one. Jesus)

Rileyx33
Learner
Learner

Post by Rileyx33 »

I tried to edit my post with her Instagram photos (to crop out my photo in the corner) & the photos don’t appear to be showing up anymore. Sorry about that! Here they are again
9CDE61A9-1669-43CF-938C-1029303A5F13.jpeg
C0547CB3-F52F-47E4-98D6-7DB054743D52.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

Rileyx33 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:08 pm
I tried to edit my post with her Instagram photos (to crop out my photo in the corner) & the photos don’t appear to be showing up anymore. Sorry about that! Here they are again

9CDE61A9-1669-43CF-938C-1029303A5F13.jpeg

C0547CB3-F52F-47E4-98D6-7DB054743D52.jpeg
What a bottle of Nyquil sees right before it gets stolen by a crackhead in a 24hr Walmart.

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Sierra Schultz-SiSi: Sizing Up To 20 Assistants in 2020 - Part 9

Post by VickyS »

It’s mind blowing how much she let herself go . And I’m not even talking about weight which she definitely gained quite a bit . And I know the picture on the left is photoshopped since the bricks around her waist , hips and legs are suspiciously wavy but not around her head lol . Anyway I’m taking about caring about how she looked . Cute clothes, cute hair color and style and even somewhat better makeup . Her face looks extremely swollen now . Her eyelids and eye bags are so puffy you can’t even see her eyes that well anymore . It just looks like two different people in those pics . I don’t know how much worse she can get .
Oh and I wanted to add ... once again like we all say , she works from home , has plenty of assistants and doesn’t do much so she has all the time in the world make some effort to look good , If my job was buying clothes to review you better believe I would buy me some really cute stuff .. she writes them off anyway in her taxes so might as well take advantage of that and get cute clothes . I would understand if she was a full time working mom that doesn’t have time for herself or large amounts of money to buy herself whatever clothes she wanted . Maybe that could excuse her looking that unkept, but even then i know girls that are moms and have a full time job and look way cuter than Sierra .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

VickyS wrote:It’s mind blowing how much she let herself go . And I’m not even talking about weight which she definitely gained quite a bit . And I know the picture on the left is photoshopped since the bricks around her waist , hips and legs are suspiciously wavy but not around her head lol . Anyway I’m taking about caring about how she looked . Cute clothes, cute hair color and style and even somewhat better makeup . Her face looks extremely swollen now . Her eyelids and eye bags are so puffy you can’t even see her eyes that well anymore . It just looks like two different people in those pics . I don’t know how much worse she can get .
Oh and I wanted to add ... once again like we all say , she works from home , has plenty of assistants and doesn’t do much so she has all the time in the world make some effort to look good , If my job was buying clothes to review you better believe I would buy me some really cute stuff .. she writes them off anyway in her taxes so might as well take advantage of that and get cute clothes . I would understand if she was a full time working mom that doesn’t have time for herself or large amounts of money to buy herself whatever clothes she wanted . Maybe that could excuse her looking that unkept, but even then i know girls that are moms and have a full time job and look way cuter than Sierra .

She looks like such a slob now holy shit. That comparison is insane. Sis looks like a homeless crackhead. What is you doing, girl....

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

Ah, back when she used to actually smile for pictures. Can you imagine if she was the way she is now at her wedding? I’m dying imagining the open mouth wedding pics.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

I agree completely, and every time people post comparison photos, it never fails to surprise me. I dunno, she's so young to have let herself go in all the ways that have been mentioned above, weight notwithstanding. I'm not sure if it's depression or laziness. Possibly a bit of both, now feeding off one another. I've been there. I hope she turns herself around, but once you go down it's hard to climb back up to your former standards.

Alye
Learner
Learner

Post by Alye »

The whole community college graduation set my teeth on edge. I graduated with my BA at 25 after studying and working full time. I'm doing the same with my Masters now at 32. That isn't even that impressive. My brother is currently studying engineering. He is 37 and has 2 kids. It still doesn't compare to both parents who went back to school at my age and got their degrees with 4 kids while my Dad worked nights as a taxi driver. All so we could have a better life!

Come on, Sisi graduating Community College after study part time and 'working' at a job whose hours you set yourself is not and achievement and it certainly doesn't deserve the obnoxious party you had!

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

That comparison picture is BAD. She doesn't even look like the same person, at all.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”