Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

zzzzzzz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Louise Poston - Part 2

Post by zzzzzzz »

Surely this should be 'Hannah Moochise Poston - Part 2'. She's still a-mooching after all. :tu:

I_find_this_funny
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by I_find_this_funny »

zzzzzzz wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:10 am
Surely this should be 'Hannah Moochise Poston - Part 2'. She's still a-mooching after all. :tu:
And I was hoping for a "Hannal" in the title, only such an anal person can count and recount her stuff and made long videos about ...nothing 😂?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

I can change the title if you guys want. any title suggestions? let me know. ;)

Post by Guest »

Just had another AHA - the reason why HLP has the bit between her teeth about her 2020 'project': it's stage three in her three-year plan, which she is writing about and hopes to launch as a book. This is why she is so rigid and like a glacier, just eliminating anything that stands in her way. She is not connected with her subs any more, but with her plan. There's a symmetry to it: This is my year of no-buy; this is my beauty budget, and this is my year of less stuff. Where do you go from there? There'll be nowhere to go from there, so this is when she plans to launch her book.

Post by Guest »

EnoughofThis wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am
Just had another AHA - the reason why HLP has the bit between her teeth about her 2020 'project': it's stage three in her three-year plan, which she is writing about and hopes to launch as a book. This is why she is so rigid and like a glacier, just eliminating anything that stands in her way. She is not connected with her subs any more, but with her plan. There's a symmetry to it: This is my year of no-buy; this is my beauty budget, and this is my year of less stuff. Where do you go from there? There'll be nowhere to go from there, so this is when she plans to launch her book.
That would make a lot of sense. Although to be honest I didn't think there was anywhere else to go after her budget year, yet she maaged to find some bullshit project to keep going, so who knows.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

EnoughofThis wrote:
You are spot on. Orchestrated from the beginning.
It also makes sense why she would largtely suddenly stop doing poetry and articles (or at least talking about doing them), wind down the grant writing (and wind up the youtubing and shilling).

She's writing the book behind the scenes whilst pre-promoting it on her channel 😉
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Oh yeah re: thread name.

Defo Hannah Moochise.

Uumm. Hannah Moochise Poston - Better Than Other Girls. Or some*thing about her "never being relatable in the first place!"
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 am
EnoughofThis wrote:
You are spot on. Orchestrated from the beginning.
It also makes sense why she would largtely suddenly stop doing poetry and articles (or at least talking about doing them), wind down the grant writing (and wind up the youtubing and shilling).

She's writing the book behind the scenes whilst pre-promoting it on her channel 😉
Yes, I think so. I don't feel I need to watch her vids again now. This isn't someone with a genuine problem who's going to eventually come to her senses. She knows exactly what she's doing. I'll see what she ends up with at the end of the year. Then log on here and laugh till I wet myself.

long stay
Informer
Informer

Post by long stay »

Hannah Moochise Poston Part 2 - Boring Bogus Blagger But Better Than Other Bitches, BITCH!

Will that fit?

long stay
Informer
Informer

Post by long stay »

I very rarely watch her videos now - they are far too long and far far too boring - so I've never noticed her dangling the possibility of publishing a book. How is she doing this? Is she being vague or explicit?

Please don't make me watch her videos to find out - I value the few brain cells I have left and don't want to end up :bhd:

Post by Guest »

She mentioned another big project (which she isn't ready to unveil yet). This was in her last video. I watched it to try and work out if she reads her bad press, because that would be too funny. I expected a bit of passive aggression, defensiveness. I didn't really pick up anything like that. I think we are making the assumption that this project is a book.

You are right though, her videos kill brain cells now. She drooled publicly over some incredibly pricey make-up that was 'too expensive for her to review for her channel', as it would take up too much of her budget for that. I think we all know how she operates; there'll be a video in the not too distant future, where she cannot contain herself, 'Guess what I received in PR...'

She completely dissed the new ABH Amrezy palette in her anti-haul, like she knows anything about make-up. That made me angry. The inference being that ABH and Amrezy don't know what they are doing and this is just a piece of crap. If HLP was an actual make-up artist, she would pretty much only need that one palette and she could create any look she wanted with it, until it had all gone. Now that's what I call a capsule make-up collection. I watched Mel Thompson review the palette and create several beautiful looks. There are colours and textures for every type of occasion in it. All for $49 dollars. You would get at least a year out of it and never come to the end of the possibilities. Someone sat down and thought it out, instead of amassing 500 different eyeshadows.

Post by Guest »

Hannah Any Colour You Like so Long as it's Free and has Glitter On... Poston

long stay
Informer
Informer

Post by long stay »

EnoughofThis wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:06 am
She mentioned another big project (which she isn't ready to unveil yet). This was in her last video. I watched it to try and work out if she reads her bad press, because that would be too funny. I expected a bit of passive aggression, defensiveness. I didn't really pick up anything like that. I think we are making the assumption that this project is a book.

You are right though, her videos kill brain cells now. She drooled publicly over some incredibly pricey make-up that was 'too expensive for her to review for her channel', as it would take up too much of her budget for that. I think we all know how she operates; there'll be a video in the not too distant future, where she cannot contain herself, 'Guess what I received in PR...'

She completely dissed the new ABH Amrezy palette in her anti-haul, like she knows anything about make-up. That made me angry. The inference being that ABH and Amrezy don't know what they are doing and this is just a piece of crap. If HLP was an actual make-up artist, she would pretty much only need that one palette and she could create any look she wanted with it, until it had all gone. Now that's what I call a capsule make-up collection. I watched Mel Thompson review the palette and create several beautiful looks. There are colours and textures for every type of occasion in it. All for $49 dollars. You would get at least a year out of it and never come to the end of the possibilities. Someone sat down and thought it out, instead of amassing 500 different eyeshadows.
Ah, thank you. So, she's vagueing about a new big project, to keep her minions on the hook no doubt. I'll have to pop back here to keep up to date on her latest shenanigans - it's much more entertaining than her channel anyway.

That pricey make up she can't afford to buy will, no doubt, be gifted to her by her mini me, lauren mae, simbreeeee or her rich lawyer sister in the near future - watch this space.

She thinks she is part of the "beauty community" even though her make up skills are basic at best, and shit at next best. Counting how many eye shadows and cream blushes you own/grifted on camera does not a beauty guru make Mooch :bozo: wake up!

litchiisme
Debater
Debater

Post by litchiisme »

long stay wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am
EnoughofThis wrote:

Ah, thank you. So, she's vagueing about a new big project, to keep her minions on the hook no doubt. I'll have to pop back here to keep up to date on her latest shenanigans - it's much more entertaining than her channel anyway.

That pricey make up she can't afford to buy will, no doubt, be gifted to her by her mini me, lauren mae, simbreeeee or her rich lawyer sister in the near future - watch this space.

She thinks she is part of the "beauty community" even though her make up skills are basic at best, and shit at next best. Counting how many eye shadows and cream blushes you own/grifted on camera does not a beauty guru make Mooch :bozo: wake up!
every time she mentions to want review a product, people in the comments point out they are not interested in her reviewing stuff. but she keeps considering it, obviously hoping for sponsorships. the yesstyle video really did not get many views, just let it go girl. and she does more of a first impression anyway so whats the point.
Hey! Life, look at me, I can see the reality.

Post by Guest »

long stay wrote:
EnoughofThis wrote:

That whole smoke and mirrors to make it seem like she has more going on in her life than there actually is. However, I DO think she's going to try and get a book out there about all this.

It's an insult to real make-up artists, if she has the gall to call herself a make-up artist. There are people on YouTube trained to work in film, in runway shows, for photographers, or in sales on beauty counters. They are industry professionals. I really cannot imagine her lasting even an afternoon working on a Mac counter, for example, thinking and working on her feet. Instead, it's all about having the next shiny treat and getting excited about it for a few days. I found it very arrogant of her to suggest that an established cosmetics company haven't a clue (while, of course, SHE does).

Post by Guest »

litchiisme wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:31 pm
long stay wrote:
EnoughofThis wrote:

every time she mentions to want review a product, people in the comments point out they are not interested in her reviewing stuff. but she keeps considering it, obviously hoping for sponsorships. the yesstyle video really did not get many views, just let it go girl. and she does more of a first impression anyway so whats the point.
I just checked out the Yesstyle video, I hadn't seem it before. It's just same old, same old. She just plonks a bit of colour on, blends it out and that's it. She doesn't create looks. She doesn't do a wear test. These eyeshadows look like nearly all the other ones she owns. She did nothing new with them. She didn't pair them with a lip or talk about their possibilities. Moreover, what on earth is she doing with her eyebrows? They don't bear up to close scrutiny.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Ok so in honour of the new thread, let's check who's been deleted! (Newbies: Go back to last thread, page 31 to see what I'm talking about)

"Crazy impulsive makeup declutter" uploaded 25th December (who uploads on Christmas Day? Oh yeah, a woman who thinks she's the embodiment of Santa Claus for throwing her second hand shit around :roll: )
Comment is still there - and now with 181 likes! Three of the top comments are critical, and Hannah has ignored them.

"Wild & Crazy Declutter Continued!" 26th December
Comment 1 - Still there! Top three comments all critical, all ignored. But she doesn't seem to have interacted with any of the comments on this video.
Comment 2 - "Your channel is now so far off from what it used to be about" :rofl: Still there!
And no thanks still shows up in comment replies!

"Vicious Declutter Continued!" 27th December (bloody hell she was really caning that Adsense in December wasn't she?!)
Comment 1 - Still there!
Comment 2 - Still there! - And both in top five comments.

"My Shocking Collection-Wide Declutter Results" (Really going for the clickbaity titles as well she was)
Comment 1 - Still there!

"My No Buy Year : One Year Later" 23rd December
Comment 1 - DELETED!!
sddfgdfg.JPG
Now isn't that interesting.
I would be willing to bet money that this was actually deleted on her end, not on the OP's, seeing as all the replies were if I remember rightly very supportive. Definitely the trigger words are "lying to yourself". This criticism rings absolutely true to her, I think. She can't take it. So she deletes it.

Comments 2&3 - DELETED!!
Even more interesting! These were the ones she hearted, the cheekily critical ones that pointed out receiving PR is basically helping to get a lot more out of her already bouji 'budget':
dsfdsfsd.JPG
cxxcvxc.JPG
Veeeeery interesting how these are all on one video. I think she's definitely read the comments on this video and 'edited' them.
She got triggered by the first. She noticed the second and third weren't actually positive (LOL) after she'd hearted them, didn't wanna look like a dumbass, and so deleted them.
Also notice the date -- This is actually the first video chronologically of the ones I sampled. So..... I reckon this was the triggering experience with the feedback that prompted her to say she was going to ignore all future criticism in a later video. Very, very interesting what sorts of comments prompted this though, isn't it? They aren't just generally critical, they're critical in the sense that they really do unmask her bullshittery - and indeed imply that she is also bullshitting herself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

"Introducing my 2020 Project" 1st January

Comment 1 - DELETED!

Ahaha, so... when you said you were going to be ignoring comments, you actually meant deleting them right Hannah?
scscscsc.JPG
This entire thread was deleted.
Triggered again Hannah? - I imagine you are. By someone who says your clearly failed 'projects' give them anxiety. Maybe you're feeling a bit of that anxiety yourself because you know they're right?

Comment 2 - DELETED!
hhhhh.JPG
Copyright strike's banger is now no more.

And also, it would appear, is copyright strike. :bunny:
I had a look on some of the threads where I knew copyright strike had replied, and the replies are gone, commenters appear to be arguing into the air. So she not only deleted the comments but blocked OP, it would seem.

Hannah the thoroughly thin-skinned has definitely been deleting her critics - since saying she would simply be ignoring them. Radical.

One for the road.
dsfsdfsdfsdf.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SitNextToMe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SitNextToMe »

Maybe she is working on a book and is cleaning up her feed so that no one can see all the people calling out the BS for what it is. There are quite a few reddit threads about her already, and those are not with in her means to delete. So try as she may she will never get rid of all the negativity about her online.

Return to “F-J”