Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Jessy »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:08 am
Nope, I think you are right - Relay was supposed to be the answer to all their problems.

I'd be soooo embarrassed if I was one of their athletes and had my 'fans' demanding answers. at this point it's not even just stuff not getting delivered, it's the quality that's so terrible too.
And he just invested a bunch more into the company apparently. It may not fail any time soon or even in the next couple years, but I highly doubt the company is gonna last.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Jessy wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:40 am
That is so lame if that's his big secret lol. Like literally that is the most boring thing ever that only he would care about.
Not just that, but it would come on the heels of what I believe has been their most troubled launch/fallout. They've got plenty of fanboys, but reading the comments on their IG page over the last month, it's clear they've burned some bridges with their mishandling.

A more efficient distribution center is great for orders going forward, but it does little to address the Black Friday episode. Forget the horrifically late orders; they completely dropped the ball on damage control in responding (or not responding, rather) to the piles of customer complaints.

Say what you want about larger companies, but a lot of them, in the face of customer issues, go above and beyond to rectify the matter. Alphalete, from the looks of it, hasn't been able to even muster an explanation of what happened, let alone thrown anything the affected customers' way to help make up for the problem.

allybbz
Learner
Learner

Post by allybbz »

Someone put this up in one of my FB groups. Leave it to Snoozman to have his model speak before him.
gabby.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

He's going to make a video. The least effort he could possibly put into something.

heaven forbid he take time out of his life to actually ADDRESS the issue personally with customers. He's gonna blame his warehouse team.

k

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

Wasn’t Relay in charge of this launch?

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Seems to always be someone else’s fault except his own. Lol.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:42 pm
Seems to always be someone else’s fault except his own. Lol.
That's a real CEO maneuver of him to pass the buck.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

Lol he's gonna make a video almost two months later... Great management there!! Plus Gabby saying "nothing shady of course".. like, they literally deleted a picture on their IG that had tons of complaints instead of replying to anyone, all while holding these people's money. That's pretty shady in my book.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

fritzness wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:27 pm
He's going to make a video. The least effort he could possibly put into something.

heaven forbid he take time out of his life to actually ADDRESS the issue personally with customers. He's gonna blame his warehouse team.

k
1000% agree. Okay. Make your video. Make it AS SOON AS THE ISSUE AROSE even if it’s only 3 minutes long. Then you issue refunds to all of those affected. You’ll earn respect that way vs losing it from a large portion of your followers.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:42 pm
I doubt anything is gonna change with Relay... it's half CG's company after all. It's probably just an office logo like that's showing that it's the office for the distribution of Alphalete. It's still under Relay. Like if they decided to make an office for the design team, it would say "Alphalete Design Center" but still be designed by that one chick. I hope that makes sense. Idk how to explain it like how it makes perfect sense it my head haha. Now, I'm sure many of Derek's employees have been fired if it really was a fuck up on the warehouse end.
That makes sense to me. Having never worked in distribution I wonder what the fuck up was and I wonder if it had anything to do with the old school way they pack, as mentioned by that Alphalete Mystery IG.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

i think it's interesting that Ashley Ruth hasn't commented on it at all - she's been answering questions on all kinds of stuff on her IG and surely someone would have asked her what her thoughts were on Alphalete sucking so bad lately.

allybbz
Learner
Learner

Post by allybbz »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am
i think it's interesting that Ashley Ruth hasn't commented on it at all - she's been answering questions on all kinds of stuff on her IG and surely someone would have asked her what her thoughts were on Alphalete sucking so bad lately.
It's funny because she answered my original DM about me having some questions about the BF bullshit. But then she never got back to me when I brought up peoples orders. L o l.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am
Lol of course she won’t say anything that’s her husbands company and Christian is their boss. She sucks just as much as them. If he would hire qualified people instead of fan boys his company might run better.

deadcatbounce
Learner
Learner

Post by deadcatbounce »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 pm
The problem with hiring fanboys for minimum wage is that at the end of the day, they don't care about the company. I'm not saying someone qualified would necessarily care about Alphalete with a fiery passion but someone more career-minded IS more likely to care about not fucking up and not cutting corners because they want their time at the company to be impactful for their resume. These 18 year old fuckbois just want a free gym membership and some shirts every launch, they're not trying to determine the best or most efficient distribution process. It would not surprise me in the least that when Derek turns his back and goes back to his office, they start shooting the shit and mistakes happen. Want to elevate your company and distribution? Elevate your hiring. Easy!
^This. Well said

Starbucks_lover94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Starbucks_lover94 »

So they finally post an apology on their stories for the Black Friday disaster. I think a post would be more sincere instead of something that'll be deleted in 24 hours. Oh, and he used this as a why to plug his upcoming return. Really sincere Christian. 👍

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

This guy nails it in the Alphalete IG comments
Let’s be completely honest, are these order issues really that surprising? He has no business experience or background in scaling a business. He doesn’t understand that customer service either makes or breaks you. And he hires part timers, temps, or his friends. Started a distribution company with a friend which fulfills alphalete orders. Zero hires with corporate retail or logistical experience who could assist. It’s just a hype machine driven by social media exposure. But hell make another apology YouTube video. It’s a yearly thing now. We expect it.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

"My natural response to letting people down is to physically do anything to make it right. Even if it means pushing myself too far."

That part just doesn't sit right with me but I can't put my finger on it.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Too little too late. There is no excuse on not addressing company fuck ups which also seems like he put the blame on everyone, but himself. He is hyping up a fucking video that’s going to include a bunch of scenic cuts for his mess up like this dude takes every serious moment in his life to capitalize in it. The sad part is everyone is going forget and still purchase anyway.

bubblebuttguru
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebuttguru »

I honestly found that story hilarious because of the screenshots he posted on there. On Heidi's video, he was too sick to travel, but he was healthy enough to climb warehouse racks on Boxing Day. They are honestly both so full of it.
And those stories are far too late, even a post now is too late. To include his apology with the drop of his new "ultra-secret project" is just a way to drive more views, which to be honest is one of the only things he knows how to do.

talktalktalk6
Learner
Learner

Post by talktalktalk6 »

fritzness wrote:"My natural response to letting people down is to physically do anything to make it right. Even if it means pushing myself too far."

That part just doesn't sit right with me but I can't put my finger on it.
I thought that too. He’s all about that grind grind grind. We get it Christian. You work real hard. Get over yourself.

He’s been radio silent pretty much until this point and he’s claiming he’s been working hard with no “proof” until now. And peep the date on those pictures - Dec 26th so he’s giving background about where he was during Christmas. And confirming he didn’t go to Alaska. Uhhh no you haven’t. You haven’t been straight up with your customers. Doesn’t this kind of seem like he’s stolen their money at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”