ParanoidPiink - Who Stole My Wooden Spoons?! (Part 59)

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ParanoidPiink - Who Stole My Wooden Spoons?! (Part 59)

Post by scamdalous »

If Sam wants to save her dying channel she should just do an “Owning up to my lies” video part 2. About Romero.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Whattheduck wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:41 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 pm

Apologies for the double post but I needed to talk about the tragic mess that is her new nails. She usually gets ugly designs but they’re decently done.. wtf is this MESS??? They look lumpy and why does she not get them trimmed or shaped?? It’s like she glued on the tips, smacked some acrylic on, and dumped a jar of polish on top.
Agreed! When she posted a video of the nail tech putting on that weird shimmer, I knew there would be no saving these...1st, there's the required outdated, tacky motif of that deformed playboy bunny like she's some kind of girl next door (scam, hugh has BEEN dead, let it go) 2nd, there's that poorly applied gross looking glitter and 3rd some SUPER low quality looking rhinestones. She keeps spamming her snap story with close up videos of her nails and they're just awful. These really just look like low-budget, tacky messes even beyond what she usually gets. I'm really starting to miss the mall nail salon days when she would show off some glitter french design in a couple of vlogs, but not constantly post about some children's design she got painted onto deformed acrylic claws.
What bothers me even more than the shitty designs is the fact that they're so WIDE. All the nails look the same damn size, like the person just glued 10 thumb nails to her fingers and called it a day.

Post by Guest »

PiinkFart wrote:Image

Anyone know what kind of phone this is? Because on tapatalk, DerekTheHair’s posts are sent from a galaxy s8.

Honestly if it is Dahltyn that’s...... really pathetic.
I googled the S8 and that’s what it looks like from the back. Lol it prob is dipshit. He’s back to crying about Scam on here and she’s back to liking tweets about being treated right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

charcobain wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 am
I’m more convinced it’s someone who wants us to think it’s Douche more than it is actually him. Probably someone they both know who thought it would be funny to “troll” us and see how dumb we are.

BUT, this is the back of the phone they’re sending from...22A27819-AB58-4E66-977D-93B18868D04B.png

Sorry if Tapatalk folk can’t see, the app isn’t working for me!
That is the phone from the pic on his ig. It's dip trolling, or someone pretending to be him. Loooooool

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
charcobain wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 am
I’m more convinced it’s someone who wants us to think it’s Douche more than it is actually him. Probably someone they both know who thought it would be funny to “troll” us and see how dumb we are.

BUT, this is the back of the phone they’re sending from...22A27819-AB58-4E66-977D-93B18868D04B.png

Sorry if Tapatalk folk can’t see, the app isn’t working for me!
That is the phone from the pic on his ig. It's dip trolling, or someone pretending to be him. Loooooool
Yessss that’s what I think, I’m not 100% it’s him but I feel like the “yoj” was a curve ball to keep us guessing and keep questioning whoever derekthehair whatever is. The weirdos.

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 am
Whattheduck wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:41 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 pm

Apologies for the double post but I needed to talk about the tragic mess that is her new nails. She usually gets ugly designs but they’re decently done.. wtf is this MESS??? They look lumpy and why does she not get them trimmed or shaped?? It’s like she glued on the tips, smacked some acrylic on, and dumped a jar of polish on top.
Agreed! When she posted a video of the nail tech putting on that weird shimmer, I knew there would be no saving these...1st, there's the required outdated, tacky motif of that deformed playboy bunny like she's some kind of girl next door (scam, hugh has BEEN dead, let it go) 2nd, there's that poorly applied gross looking glitter and 3rd some SUPER low quality looking rhinestones. She keeps spamming her snap story with close up videos of her nails and they're just awful. These really just look like low-budget, tacky messes even beyond what she usually gets. I'm really starting to miss the mall nail salon days when she would show off some glitter french design in a couple of vlogs, but not constantly post about some children's design she got painted onto deformed acrylic claws.
What bothers me even more than the shitty designs is the fact that they're so WIDE. All the nails look the same damn size, like the person just glued 10 thumb nails to her fingers and called it a day.
And they’re all so goddamn thick. Look at how thick they are at the cuticles. And the middle finger on her left hand is just absolutely tragic.

Post by Guest »

I can’t imagine being 30 years old and waiting for someone to come over so they can video tape my hideous nails with a music clip. Like you know she calculates the video clip and has to pick the right song and everything just to showcase this mess.

Post by Guest »

The saddest part about all of this is that scam is surrounded by people who hate her, from her friends to her filler lady to her nail tech to her hair dresser lmao. Not even her plastic surgeons gave enough of a shit to do a half decent job on her. Shes a clown and thinks everyone is laughing with her but they're all laughing at her. She has to sit at home and wait until friday when all of her "friends" get off of work to go out the the "club" because they all work regular jobs with semi productive lives unlike her. Shes just waiting at home doing nothing all day everyday for the whole week like a dog waiting for its owner by the door with its tail between its legs. Pathetic.

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

I don’t think dahltyn is smart enough or cares enough to come in here... Alexis on the other hand..

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Dahltyn for sure at least reads here, probably even more than Sam does. He's obsessed with what the "haters" have to say about him.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

I wonder how she feels swatching Keemstar’s joke palette and seeing its more pigmented that her own hahahahah also isn’t she like a couple months late on this trend? AGAIN

Post by Guest »

Her nostril is RAW! The only place on her face where the makeup is worn off is her nose...... also someone pointed out in the comments when she opened the packaging she said "it's actually in there" in reference to the palette actually being in there or something like that and they said "ya unlike yours" or something along those lines. Omg :rofl: it's so true though! You shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass hoose scam!
Screenshot_20200116-123735_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LuckyLucy101
Learner
Learner

Post by LuckyLucy101 »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:31 pm
In those group jail photos I know the guy with tattooed eyes is from PA. So whoever they are they’re from Saskatchewan so def not a fake pic just found off google.

🥴 fancy seeing someone else who knows him here. What's up fellow prince albertan?

The time line of them being locked up together fits, are they in prison in that picture? Call me dumb, but I'm not sure what the inside of prison looks like, lol

marryna_419
Lurker
Lurker

Post by marryna_419 »

her skin is fucking gross and the caked on makeup isn’t helping it
0A95A72C-1D4D-49F7-A576-3A4AE347194E.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

LuckyLucydelete01 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 am
In those group jail photos I know the guy with tattooed eyes is from PA. So whoever they are they’re from Saskatchewan so def not a fake pic just found off google.

🥴 fancy seeing someone else who knows him here. What's up fellow prince albertan?

The time line of them being locked up together fits, are they in prison in that picture? Call me dumb, but I'm not sure what the inside of prison looks like, lol
Penitentiaries do have areas where visitors can take pictures like that.😊

LuckyLucy101
Learner
Learner

Post by LuckyLucy101 »

Sere_nity wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 am
LuckyLucydelete01 wrote:

Wow, that's neat! It's not at all what I pictured, lol. Good to know, thank you!

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ParanoidPiink - Who Stole My Wooden Spoons?! (Part 59)

Post by charcobain »

The funniest part is, didn’t Keem release this palette to poke fun at everyone on youtube releasing makeup palettes? And all the things that go wrong with them? And Samantha, is sat there moaning it’s “streaky” and whatever else, she’s literally the exact type he’s making fun of with the palette! Talking about it was put together quickly.. girl... the lights are on but no ones home clearly.

Post by Guest »

What I really want to know is when Scam edited and watched the video back, did she think her skin actually looks good? Does she not see the moles, the caked on foundation, the dryness, the fine lines, and cracks? Like girl, seriously look at yourself in the mirror. No 29 year old should have skin like that. All I could think of watching her “review” was how you could literally scrape the makeup off her face.

Post by Guest »

pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 am
What I really want to know is when Scam edited and watched the video back, did she think her skin actually looks good? Does she not see the moles, the caked on foundation, the dryness, the fine lines, and cracks? Like girl, seriously look at yourself in the mirror. No 29 year old should have skin like that. All I could think of watching her “review” was how you could literally scrape the makeup off her face.
I agree she looks more like 40!

Post by Guest »

LuckyLucydelete01 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 am
Sere_nity wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 am
LuckyLucydelete01 wrote:

Wow, that's neat! It's not at all what I pictured, lol. Good to know, thank you!
No problem.:)

Return to “PiinkSparkles”