KatyHearnFat & The Empty Mansion Chronicles - Part 7

Re: KatyHearnFat & The Empty Mansion Chronicles - Part 7

Post by Guest »

She is such a bitch. She posts about not being able to get her activity screen to work and then she makes fun of people for offering her advice. Shut up Katy and quit complaining if you don’t want people to try to help. I’m so over them. Oh and nice job Haydn letting your kid eat grass. Better than fries

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kyn_55 »

Idiots letting their one year old play 20 yards away from them with their dogs running around. They literally never monitor him at all. All it takes is a split second for him to get trampled or for them to bite him, ya know, since he hits and pulls on them all the time.

Post by Guest »

I know I’m commenting a lot but idc... how do they not have furniture yet? And yeah Katy your kid is dirty just like you, clean your floors... also ba does not equal bird. He’s babbling not saying words. Haydn change his diaper! Nobody wants to watch your kid walk around in a soaked diaper and your kid doesn’t want a soaked diaper either. Y’all are so boring... how do you supposedly have so much money but you literally do not do a damn thing.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

I think he has a limited vocabulary because they talk to him with “widdle baby voices”. If the were to speak to him like they talk to each other he would pick up more words and formulate them out on his own.

Post by Guest »

Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 pm
I know I’m commenting a lot but idc... how do they not have furniture yet? And yeah Katy your kid is dirty just like you, clean your floors... also ba does not equal bird. He’s babbling not saying words. Haydn change his diaper! Nobody wants to watch your kid walk around in a soaked diaper and your kid doesn’t want a soaked diaper either. Y’all are so boring... how do you supposedly have so much money but you literally do not do a damn thing.
He was saying ba and she was saying he was saying bar cuz he likes eating fruit bars they got him so apparently she’s just trying to make it seem like he’s trying to pronounce any B word now when he says ba. I’m no expert but should an almost18 month old be saying more than 3 words by now? Or no? She just makes him seem like he is so super smart because he can half say like 3 words.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 pm
Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
He was saying ba and she was saying he was saying bar cuz he likes eating fruit bars they got him so apparently she’s just trying to make it seem like he’s trying to pronounce any B word now when he says ba. I’m no expert but should an almost18 month old be saying more than 3 words by now? Or no? She just makes him seem like he is so super smart because he can half say like 3 words.
Yes!!! My coworkers daughter was not even two and picked up a refrigerator magnet that fell and said “magnet!” And stuck it onto the fridge....difference between my coworker and her husband and Katy and haydn is that they talk to their children like adults and not in baby goo goo ga ga voices.

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

Yunrn wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:39 pm
Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
Yes!!! My coworkers daughter was not even two and picked up a refrigerator magnet that fell and said “magnet!” And stuck it onto the fridge....difference between my coworker and her husband and Katy and haydn is that they talk to their children like adults and not in baby goo goo ga ga voices.
I’ve always talked to my daughter in a normal voice and she has a huge vocabulary and is only 3 months older than axel. She can properly say words like turtle and purple and firetruck. She said bless you to me when I sneezed the other day and has said “I love you” to me. She’ll pretty much repeat any word you say (if it’s not too crazy). He’s definitely slow on the words.

Post by Guest »

Kyn_55 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:53 pm
Yunrn wrote:
Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
I’ve always talked to my daughter in a normal voice and she has a huge vocabulary and is only 3 months older than axel. She can properly say words like turtle and purple and firetruck. She said bless you to me when I sneezed the other day and has said “I love you” to me. She’ll pretty much repeat any word you say (if it’s not too crazy). He’s definitely slow on the words.
Yeah but he was saying “ba” in their “playroom” and she’s all like yeah that’s a bird out there. Ba does not equal bird... maybe bar.

ylimethor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ylimethor »

Can we talk about how she just got a basic ass white table and chairs for the playroom but their entire house has sat empty for months with nothing to even sit on?

Post by Guest »

ylimethor wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:01 pm
Can we talk about how she just got a basic ass white table and chairs for the playroom but their entire house has sat empty for months with nothing to even sit on?
Thank god im not the only one who saw this! Didn’t she post two weeks ago that they were getting furniture in a couple days? Empty ass house.

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:57 pm
Kyn_55 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:53 pm
Yunrn wrote:
Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
Yeah but he was saying “ba” in their “playroom” and she’s all like yeah that’s a bird out there. Ba does not equal bird... maybe bar.

Yeah I know, my point in that was that he should be saying more words! Lol. It’s weird she said ba was for birds although she was like he says ba when he wants a bar? What is it Katy.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
Eh it depends. Children's vocabulary kinda explodes out of nowhere and there's a pretty wide age range that it'll happen. My son is a month older than Axel and he gets stuck on words he will say constantly. Right now everything is "up". He can say other words but he won't for long stretches and then suddenly he'll bust some out. Language development is not exactly linear in a lot of kids. My kid says "wa wa" for both water and waffles (and we don't use baby talk in our house at all) so it's not that weird that he says ba for both bird and bars (which those bars must have crack in them b/c my child is also obsessed but they've got little to no nutritional value so we don't feed him them very often).

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

ylimethor wrote:
I can't believe she bought it from Pottery Barn-- you can get the exact same thing for about half the price from wayfair. Also considering they seem to have money to burn on furniture, why not buy something much cuter than basic white from RH where all the rest of their furniture is from?

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Lurkingbabe wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:02 am
Forthetea1 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:56 pm
You guys, look at how balance caused a 23 year old to have acute liver failure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw ... d=true&amp
I took balance for a couple months last year and when I had blood drawn my liver values were high. I didn’t think anything of it being connected to balance because fatty liver runs in my family, but now I wonder if that’s why. I stopped taking it after month 3 because all I did was binge eat, had my blood drawn again recently and my values are back to a low normal.
You should anonymously reach out to the person or news that wrote the article and let them know this of your blood work. It’s definitely worthy of all that is going on with this bs supplement!!!

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

They’re getting all of their furniture delivered through UPS? After spending all of that money, they can’t just pay to have the company deliver and set up? I love how she makes a point to be like look we have boxes with some furniture! Trying so hard to prove a point to everyone.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

Applying to jobs and saw Alani Nu was hiring a graphic designer. Skipped over it cuz I don’t see them paying well or staying in business long.

Post by Guest »

notyourcupoftea wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:09 pm
Applying to jobs and saw Alani Nu was hiring a graphic designer. Skipped over it cuz I don’t see them paying well or staying in business long.
You should apply just to see how much they’re offering lol

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

Shesgotfilters2 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm
notyourcupoftea wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:09 pm
You should apply just to see how much they’re offering lol
I’ve learned it’s a bad indication when company’s don’t put a starting salary estimate on their job postings around here (just my own personal experience where they try to lowball you and won’t budge).

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Misshoneybee wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:02 pm
Yunrn wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:15 pm
sw4075 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:49 am
Check this page out... maybe this is her new partnership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh it definitely is. The only people they’re following is Heidi somers, her boyfriend, that maxx guy, and Katy and Haydn.
I might be confused, but someone posted before that the Troy/Trey? guy that they co own their companies with had this spectrum company listed on his linkedin. So katy and Haydn are def probably involved in it too

It’s definitely Trey. He had all these business under his name. He owns all of them however the CBD company is a totally different guy!!

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

bma_jd wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am
ylimethor wrote:
I can't believe she bought it from Pottery Barn-- you can get the exact same thing for about half the price from wayfair. Also considering they seem to have money to burn on furniture, why not buy something much cuter than basic white from RH where all the rest of their furniture is from?
it's hilarious she spent $200 for a plain white table set from PB when RH sells a shit ton of kids furniture, or you know, Target? But it's clear she only wants expensive furniture and decor in the house, it wouldn't be as cool if she posted she had a Target table for him

yet at the same time if they were working with the RH designer for the house, did they not consider the playroom to be worthy of getting furniture?! lol

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”