Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by Firefly1111 »

OMG, can we please include "Manchengo" in the next thread title?

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

Firefly1111 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am
I agree. PLEASE.

Post by Guest »

youtube_obsessed842 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:22 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
I agree. PLEASE.
Omg HAHAHAHA yes

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

youtube_obsessed842 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:16 am
Podcast Rundown:

- First of all, the topics of this week are Brooke's dating life, cheese boards, and how to implement new habits into your life. Literally in that order. I can't believe the stupidity.
- Brooke's low light is how she's been in "weird" situations recently and dealing with things she shouldn't have to deal with. But doesn't elaborate or explain the story. She claims that people have been dumping their problems on her (??). Her highlight is how she's been spending so much time with Gretchen.
- Danielle hints that GOTG is coming out with a beanie soon. Sigh.
- Brooke talks about going on her date. She admits that they met through a friend of a friend. She also says she worked herself up so much that she considered not going through with it because of all her self doubt. It apparently "went well" and she was "fine with it" but had to keep reminding herself that she is a beautiful girl. Whatever that means.
- Danielle goes into a preachy narrative about how everyone is on different paths and that no one should be worrying about having a significant other and that Brooke is doing a great job of that. Lol, was that shade Danielle? Once again Brooke talks about how guys are intimidated by successful girls with big personalities.
- Brooke acts like she invented the whole cheeseboard concept with Maddie and Mariah in college. I have to say though, Brooke is much more seasoned when it comes to this kind of stuff. Danielle is a picky eater and you can tell she kind of goes along with the cheese plate thing for the sake of the brand and not because she actually likes it. She won't eat goat cheese or blue cheese. No olives. Never buys cheddar. Also, this might be an unpopular opinion but mozzarella balls do not belong on a cheese plate. Brooke pronounces manchego "manchengo". again.
- They only talked about the last topic for 5 minutes because they ran out of time. So professional. More preachy "if we can do it, you can do it" type of stuff.
But on the vlog she said she met him on Instagram. she needs to just shut the fuck omfg she’s so annoying now!!!!!!!!!!

I def agree I think their ugly merch flopped. Who wants to wear Gals on the go bright pink hoodies, and those ugly sweats? Just because they dress like they don’t own a mirror doesn’t mean everyone else does.

honeybee12
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybee12 »

Firefly1111 wrote:
New thread title: Brooke "Can't Get a MANchengo" Miccio.

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

honeybee12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:45 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
OMG!!!! :rofl:

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

She’s always saying her friends who??? Danielle or Mariah. For someone who’s obsessed with having friends and being social she only has 2. Tragic

Does anyone think that Danielle finds her to be a loser? I think that’s why she’s always laughing at her on the podcast.

Post by Guest »

honeybee12 wrote:
Firefly1111 wrote:
Omfg that’s a winner :rofl:

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:59 am
She’s always saying her friends who??? Danielle or Mariah. For someone who’s obsessed with having friends and being social she only has 2. Tragic

Does anyone think that Danielle finds her to be a loser? I think that’s why she’s always laughing at her on the podcast.
honestly, yeah. i kinda think danielle keeps her around to feel better about herself.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

danny-devito wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:53 am
buzzinnn wrote:

honestly, yeah. i kinda think danielle keeps her around to feel better about herself.
I think she just uses her for the podcast because Brooke is obviously smarter.

outliers123
Learner
Learner

Post by outliers123 »

Brooke said on the podcast that her goal for this week is to wake up earlier and that she has been struggling with it because she “technically” doesn’t has anything to do until later in the day, and that she will solve that by trying to keep herself busy in the morning. HOW does this girl not understand that that isn’t going to work until she actually have stuff to do in the morning? She will not manage to wake up at 7am just to stay on her couch. She seriously does not see that she needs more structure, waking up early will never happen if you don’t move your lazy ass and actually get stuff done.

lovesnature
Learner
Learner

Post by lovesnature »

does anyone else think she doesn't use her assistants anymore? I've been a PA before and trust me if your boss is busy enough they will literally work you every hour possible until you tell them you can't. Maybe she doesn't need them?

Post by Guest »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:59 am
danny-devito wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:53 am
buzzinnn wrote:

I think she just uses her for the podcast because Brooke is obviously smarter.
I think Danielle just keeps brooke around for the marketing aspect because they’re in way too deep with the podcast and it would look really bad if they split up. Plus Danielle is clearly superior and more successful than brooke so it’s not like brooke is a threat to Danielle’s career.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

honeybee12 wrote:
Firefly1111 wrote:
Ok you’re officially my favorite person on this forum and I want to be best friends. I laughed so much at this.

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

lovesnature wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:59 pm
does anyone else think she doesn't use her assistants anymore? I've been a PA before and trust me if your boss is busy enough they will literally work you every hour possible until you tell them you can't. Maybe she doesn't need them?
Yeah she just never mentioned them again. Don’t see what she’d need assistants for with all her down time.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Lili2345 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:02 pm
lovesnature wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:59 pm
Yeah she just never mentioned them again. Don’t see what she’d need assistants for with all her down time.
does anyone remember their instagram usernames? i could see them being MIA from december to the beginning of this month because they're both college students with finals and potentially not from the boston area, but now that school's starting again i imagine they'd be back in the picture somewhere

edit: brooke has an instagram story highlight with both of the girls' @s. looks like the one (who is also brooke's video editor and graphic designer) is studying abroad in london, so she might not be around in videos for the rest of the spring semester, if either of them are still "employed" by brooke.

Post by Guest »

mdeddie wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:05 am

If you look at the difference between her and Katy Bellotte, it's astounding. Katy is actually working hard, going to meetings, obtaining clients. And, her vlogs take actual talent to make (handwritten overlays, etc.) meanwhile Brooke over here (who even has an editor) can barely string clips together and includes one letter slides even in her more 'professional' videos (like the podcast one).
I've been noticing quite a few parallels between brooke and bellotte, esp when it comes to crying over boys that were not committed to them in any way leaving or 'ghosting'. They're both so desperate for boyfriends. Also, Bellotte's just laying around her apartment 'journaling' and doodling. There is nothing 'successful' about her 'business' yet.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

aylee wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:22 am
mdeddie wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:05 am

If you look at the difference between her and Katy Bellotte, it's astounding. Katy is actually working hard, going to meetings, obtaining clients. And, her vlogs take actual talent to make (handwritten overlays, etc.) meanwhile Brooke over here (who even has an editor) can barely string clips together and includes one letter slides even in her more 'professional' videos (like the podcast one).
I've been noticing quite a few parallels between brooke and bellotte, esp when it comes to crying over boys that were not committed to them in any way leaving or 'ghosting'. They're both so desperate for boyfriends. Also, Bellotte's just laying around her apartment 'journaling' and doodling. There is nothing 'successful' about her 'business' yet.
Y’know who else is like that? Jeanine Amapola. Desperate!! Is it a Youtuber thing? Danielle was saying in the podcast how it’s okay if you don’t have someone. Probably hinting Brooke to shut the fuck up about it already.

Gossip_14551
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossip_14551 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:04 am
aylee wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:22 am
Y’know who else is like that? Jeanine Amapola. Desperate!! Is it a Youtuber thing? Danielle was saying in the podcast how it’s okay if you don’t have someone. Probably hinting Brooke to shut the fuck up about it already.
Danielle always sounds so annoyed, but I can’t blame her. As annoying as well all find it, we only see a fraction of her life. I am sure Brooke bitches about being single 24/7

honeybee12
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybee12 »

cici2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:52 pm
honeybee12 wrote:
Firefly1111 wrote:
Ok you’re officially my favorite person on this forum and I want to be best friends. I laughed so much at this.
LOL, thank you, thank you. :)

Return to “Brooke Miccio”