Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by jadorexo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 pm

danny-devito wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:24 pm
daydreamer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:13 pm
Are we 100% under the impression that Shane and Brooke were fucking
honestly if they weren't i'm WAY more embarrassed for her acting the way she is. it's bad enough as is, but if they weren't even having sex then.... GIRL WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM LMAO??? (my opinion is that she's acting super psycho about it bc she lost her virginity to him thinking it would lead to a relationship out of a romcom when in reality he hit it and quit it)
WOW yes. she def lost her virginity to him

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:20 pm

I don’t think Brooke is moving to NYC before her lease is up. I think she’s trying to make it seem like she’s leaving town so that a certain somebody reaches out and begs her to stay. Which we all know won’t happen.

buzzinnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:23 pm

You know she has no friends when she gets a sponsorship and the person she invites is Arlin. She’s dumb because he’s always out and never invites her.

millynorock
Talker
Talker

Post by millynorock » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Gossip_girl_kiki wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:25 pm
I still can’t believe she doesn’t know how to cook CHICKEN. like how has her mom not taught her simple things like how to cook and know when something’s not raw... also when did she admit to making up a bunch of lies???
This is the same girl that bought pre boiled eggs and a slice, because a pot of water and knife are just too much...

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:32 pm

Following

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:14 am

Why was The Happening just with Danielle and her friends? Brooke has been doing nothing all of 2020 so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueberryboo24
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by blueberryboo24 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:16 am

first time poster here so hey y'all! i've been following this thread for a couple months and I just couldn't go on without saying anything... :D
Brooke simply needs to make some new damn friends and get a therapist. She has all this money and time to waste but can't make it to a therapists office......
She could join a book club, take art classes, cooking classes cause God knows she needs them lmfao....im just so tired of watching her have a mental breakdown on camera

crusty gossip
Talker
Talker

Post by crusty gossip » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:01 am

She was promoting those cutting boards in her amazon video but they're obviously very warped and cheap??
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.00.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.00.33 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:15 am

lmfao the podcast merch is on sale again after she said the black friday sale was the only time it would ever be on sale. either she was lying to make sales or the merch is flopping so badly that they're desperate to get some sales

cc2324
Learner
Learner

Post by cc2324 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:18 am

crusty gossip wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:01 am
She was promoting those cutting boards in her amazon video but they're obviously very warped and cheap??
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.00.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.00.33 AM.png
Loll I thought the same thing! She was like “they’re really good and easy to clean” like I’d rather spend 2 extra minutes cleaning a real cutting board that I can cut on without it folding up on itself

medusaIX
Learner
Learner

Post by medusaIX » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 am

does anyone know if she still has her assistants??
English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes

NH goalie13
Informer
Informer

Post by NH goalie13 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 am

Those cutting boards are supposed to bend like that. It's supposed to make it easier to dump whatever you've chopped into the pan or whatever.

The GotG podcast is so useless and pointless.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:54 am

sensualamber wrote:lmfao the podcast merch is on sale again after she said the black friday sale was the only time it would ever be on sale. either she was lying to make sales or the merch is flopping so badly that they're desperate to get some sales
I think so too and I’m not shocked. The sweatshirts are pricey even with the sale, and shipping is $10.99. No one wants to pay that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:16 am

Podcast Rundown:

- First of all, the topics of this week are Brooke's dating life, cheese boards, and how to implement new habits into your life. Literally in that order. I can't believe the stupidity.
- Brooke's low light is how she's been in "weird" situations recently and dealing with things she shouldn't have to deal with. But doesn't elaborate or explain the story. She claims that people have been dumping their problems on her (??). Her highlight is how she's been spending so much time with Gretchen.
- Danielle hints that GOTG is coming out with a beanie soon. Sigh.
- Brooke talks about going on her date. She admits that they met through a friend of a friend. She also says she worked herself up so much that she considered not going through with it because of all her self doubt. It apparently "went well" and she was "fine with it" but had to keep reminding herself that she is a beautiful girl. Whatever that means.
- Danielle goes into a preachy narrative about how everyone is on different paths and that no one should be worrying about having a significant other and that Brooke is doing a great job of that. Lol, was that shade Danielle? Once again Brooke talks about how guys are intimidated by successful girls with big personalities.
- Brooke acts like she invented the whole cheeseboard concept with Maddie and Mariah in college. I have to say though, Brooke is much more seasoned when it comes to this kind of stuff. Danielle is a picky eater and you can tell she kind of goes along with the cheese plate thing for the sake of the brand and not because she actually likes it. She won't eat goat cheese or blue cheese. No olives. Never buys cheddar. Also, this might be an unpopular opinion but mozzarella balls do not belong on a cheese plate. Brooke pronounces manchego "manchengo". again.
- They only talked about the last topic for 5 minutes because they ran out of time. So professional. More preachy "if we can do it, you can do it" type of stuff.

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:28 am

Lol Brooke posted a pic on IG promoting the merch sale and used a picture of her and Danielle in NYC where they aren't even wearing any merch (they're wearing their ugly puffers and neon beanies)

Hey Brooke, it would help to use a pic of the merch when you're promoting a sale for it. Just a tip on how to do YOUR JOB

:roll:

lovesnature
Learner
Learner

Post by lovesnature » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:30 am

youtube_obsessed842 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:16 am
Podcast Rundown:

- First of all, the topics of this week are Brooke's dating life, cheese boards, and how to implement new habits into your life. Literally in that order. I can't believe the stupidity.
- Brooke's low light is how she's been in "weird" situations recently and dealing with things she shouldn't have to deal with. But doesn't elaborate or explain the story. She claims that people have been dumping their problems on her (??). Her highlight is how she's been spending so much time with Gretchen.
- Brooke talks about going on her date. She admits that they met through a friend of a friend. She also says she worked herself up so much that she considered not going through with it because of all her self doubt. It apparently "went well" and she was "fine with it" but had to keep reminding herself that she is a beautiful girl. Whatever that means.
- Danielle goes into a preachy narrative about how everyone is on different paths and that no one should be worrying about having a significant other and that Brooke is doing a great job of that. Lol, was that shade Danielle? Once again Brooke talks about how guys are intimidated by successful girls with big personalities.
- Brooke acts like she invented the whole cheeseboard concept with Maddie and Mariah in college. I have to say though, Brooke is much more seasoned when it comes to this kind of stuff. Danielle is a picky eater and you can tell she kind of goes along with the cheese plate thing for the sake of the brand and not because she actually likes it. She won't eat goat cheese or blue cheese. No olives. Never buys cheddar. Also, this might be an unpopular opinion but mozzarella balls do not belong on a cheese plate. Brooke pronounces manchego "manchengo". again.
- They only talked about the last topic for 5 minutes because they ran out of time. So professional. More preachy "if we can do it, you can do it" type of stuff.
I laughed out loud about the mozzarella. I totally agree lol everytime I see it on her boards I'm like why!!

NH goalie13
Informer
Informer

Post by NH goalie13 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:45 am

Danielle vlogging about how she wants to hit 600k this year, meanwhile Brooke is still at 204k. LOL. Her channel has gone nowhere since she quit her job.

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am

OMG, can we please include "Manchengo" in the next thread title?

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:22 am

Firefly1111 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am
I agree. PLEASE.

ihateytgurus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ihateytgurus » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:35 am

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:22 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
I agree. PLEASE.
Omg HAHAHAHA yes

buzzinnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:44 am

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:16 am
Podcast Rundown:

But on the vlog she said she met him on Instagram. she needs to just shut the fuck omfg she’s so annoying now!!!!!!!!!!

I def agree I think their ugly merch flopped. Who wants to wear Gals on the go bright pink hoodies, and those ugly sweats? Just because they dress like they don’t own a mirror doesn’t mean everyone else does.

honeybee12
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybee12 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:45 am

Firefly1111 wrote:
New thread title: Brooke "Can't Get a MANchengo" Miccio.

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:52 am

honeybee12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:45 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
OMG!!!! :rofl:

buzzinnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:59 am

She’s always saying her friends who??? Danielle or Mariah. For someone who’s obsessed with having friends and being social she only has 2. Tragic

Does anyone think that Danielle finds her to be a loser? I think that’s why she’s always laughing at her on the podcast.

ihateytgurus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ihateytgurus » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:32 am

honeybee12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:45 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
Omfg that’s a winner :rofl:

Return to “Brooke Miccio”