viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
layrod_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: itsTaxDeductionHolmes & FrankenDependaDavis Part 14

Post by layrod_ »

I have a question, and this might sound stupid but I have no idea how this stuff works so please correct me.
Is buying a house similar to buying a car? You know how when you buy a new car over and over the previous car loan rolls over to the new car? Is that how it is with a house? Again, sorry it's a dumb question lol

I just don't understand how she keeps buying houses isn't this like her second or third house? And she has so many cars, a boat, jet ski, etc. like holy fuck I can't even imagine the debt she's in her what her monthly total is for her bills. She probably spend like 8-10k a month just on bills and minimum monthly payments for everything.. that gives me anxiety lol. She deff seems the type to me to just finance everything and not buy anything out right, and I can't imagine how many credit inquiries she must have or how many times her credit gets run for her shit lol

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

layrod_ wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:08 am
I have a question, and this might sound stupid but I have no idea how this stuff works so please correct me.
Is buying a house similar to buying a car? You know how when you buy a new car over and over the previous car loan rolls over to the new car? Is that how it is with a house? Again, sorry it's a dumb question but I'm in my early 20's, I'm not there yet lol.

I just don't understand how she keeps buying houses isn't this like her second or third house? And she has so many cars, a boat, jet ski, etc. like holy fuck I can't even imagine the debt she's in her what her monthly total is for her bills. She probably spend like 8-10k a month just on bills and minimum monthly payments for everything.. that gives me anxiety lol. She deff seems the type to me to just finance everything and not buy anything out right..
Casey just thinks she like dogs because it’s trendy right now. She really just like her dogs. She wouldn’t last five minutes in a kennel environment. I work at a boarding/daycare business and I promise she has no idea. They’re loud, messy, and they jump all over you. You spend your day covered in dirt, dog hair, and poop. A dog literally peed on me the other day lol but I love them and they make my heart happy. Casey on the other hand would be walking up in there with her Gucci shoes and ysl t shirt. All this talk about her wanting to open a shelter and we still have yet to see her lift one finger to volunteer at one. I will never understand these girls who have this platform. They can mention one make up item and cause it to sell out. Imagine what they could do if they promoted volunteerism.

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by vgnbananabread »

The next business will be a baby supply store. As she said, she now thinks she knows all about newborns. After barely 6 months she thinks she's a baby whisperer when she doesn't even hold her own child except it's for an IG photo-op. *Eyeroll*

On IG stories when she was showing off her teeth Cooter yanks on her hair SO hard. It was funny as hell but I also fully expected a whole chunk to drop out tbh.

I hope her permanent veneers won't be so prominent in her mouth. They look obviously fake because they're all the same length and width, which just isn't normal tooth anatomy. Ends up making her look like she has too many teeth in the front there.

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

Character Assassin wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:19 pm
lol I’ve never seen her as happy as she is about these temp fake teeth! She was literally glowing in her insta video talking about them. If she was half as happy about her kid he wouldn’t look so confused all the time.
Also, has she mentioned the plan for the bus?
YES I came here to say she was giddy about getting her teeth and she literally never is that way talking about her son.

coffee_1303
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffee_1303 »

it sounds like she’ll be having another kid soon. If she wasn’t planning on another kid soon she would say it. Since she’s such a pro- mom probably after the move. idk how military families work but do the spouse and children always have to move? if she has her business and most of her family wouldn’t it be less stressful to stay. also when do moves in the military end? do they ever??

Post by Guest »

Military families PCS every few years. Yes, the spouse and kids move also. It’s a far from glamorous life. Army posts suck. At least the Marines are stationed by the ocean lol.

Yeah, something is up. I’m beginning to wonder if she’s already pregnant. She’s hinting around so much and saying she would let us know when she’s trying again blah blah. It’s not like her at all to tell her audience anything when it happens. She always waits like it’s some huge secret.

Casey is nothing more than a breeder passing herself off as a career woman. Once yt is over, she will end up an overweight lump on her couch with 15 bad kids.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TeddySerious wrote:Military families PCS every few years. Yes, the spouse and kids move also. It’s a far from glamorous life. Army posts suck. At least the Marines are stationed by the ocean lol.

Yeah, something is up. I’m beginning to wonder if she’s already pregnant. She’s hinting around so much and saying she would let us know when she’s trying again blah blah. It’s not like her at all to tell her audience anything when it happens. She always waits like it’s some huge secret.

Casey is nothing more than a breeder passing herself off as a career woman. Once yt is over, she will end up an overweight lump on her couch with 15 bad kids.
Yep, one thing Navy and USMC have over the Army is that with the exception of Thousand Palms, Fallon Nevada, Lemoore,(which is in a valley cow town) and Great Lakes NTC, most of the bases are near water. And the Air Force has nice bases...
You _can_ stay where you are, and have your spouse be a "geographical bachelor", but it sucks. If you can, especially between deployments, you generally want to be with your spouse. Not that Douchelord is likely to deploy...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

rva1 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 am
Omg yes! I didn't realize this would be happening so soon!!! Keep the pics/screen shots coming!!

(I'm disappointed because they sorta look good in that first pic posted ??......I hope that's an illusion and they actually are the huge chiclets that are visible from a mile away once all is said and done)
Visually they don't look horrible in pictures (not to mention she has a filter on like always) but they look awkward and weird when she talks. You can tell that they're fake, her mouth looks weird now too. Unfortunately you can't post IG stories on here but yeah I'd love to see them in a YT video or with no filter on them lol.

And omg, imagine if she actually was pregnant again. I'd DIE. I also don't understand the point of answering Q&A questions if you're just going to say "that's personal?" How about just not answering them?

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Ok now she is doing this weird fake smile to make her teeth show more than usual when she talks and it looks SO WEIRD.

Her upper lip is stiff while the other one crooks on the side. The lisp is still there. Maybe we will get to see more on coots 6mo photos.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh man, i wish there was a way to share these stories.... i wonder if that lisp ever goes away or just stays there and becomes less noticeable with time.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker

Post by vgnbananabread »

Good Lord that fake smile is terrible. Her giant enhanced upper lip has to contort around the fake teeth when she talks. It looks painful.

You guys are right though. This is the happiest she has ever looked including on her wedding day, Christmas morning and when she's spending time with her husband and child. It's like she thinks that now she has 'normal' teeth, she's literal physical perfection.

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

well they definitely look like veneers :?

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

It's honestly really sad that she feels the need for all the fake shit on and in her body. I used to love her old videos years ago when she was only using makeup to enhance her looks. When you are in your early 20s and start getting fillers and extensions, I can't learn makeup tricks from you anymore.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Those teeth are blindingly white!

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Yeah, they look clearly fake cause they look too perfect and way too white. She said those were temporary? I hope her permanent set doesn’t look like that. And those eyelashes are horrible. They are too heavy and make her whole face sag.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And how many pairs of fawn suede booties does she own? If you look behind her, there are a TON!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. But the first picture was just in October 2018. And the second is from above. Wow. She's still orange, and her eyes aren't smiling, but there is still a huge difference.
I have too much time on my hands today. Waiting for a doctor. ImageImage

alex2121
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alex2121 »

I’m so confused by this veneer thing. Her bottom teeth are jacked up. She should of focused on fixing those bad boys. So instead, now she’ll have perfect fake top teeth and a janky grill on the bottom.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

alex2121 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:16 am
I’m so confused by this veneer thing. Her bottom teeth are jacked up. She should of focused on fixing those bad boys. So instead, now she’ll have perfect fake top teeth and a janky grill on the bottom.
with the possibility of davis having decent dental insurance (honestly, all dental insurance sucks... it's a discount more than anything and not even good) veneers aren't covered as they are cosmetic. she's paying way too much money out of pocket. those things can run up to the price of a car.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

Why does it seem like youtubers go straight to veneers rather than braces or Invisalign?? Veneers almost always look fake af.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”