buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: itsTaxDeductionHolmes & FrankenDependaDavis Part 14

Post by buttaface561 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:17 am
here come the horse teeth!

and i wonder if Davis is crying that clemson lost, i mean was creamed, by LSU.

if that child has any developmental issues it is because of his parents. Straight up.

10 x 0 is 0 needs to be part of the thread for good.
yeah his teams got crushed this year...

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

buttaface561 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:35 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:17 am
here come the horse teeth!

and i wonder if Davis is crying that clemson lost, i mean was creamed, by LSU.

if that child has any developmental issues it is because of his parents. Straight up.

10 x 0 is 0 needs to be part of the thread for good.
yeah his teams got crushed this year...
doesn't it just make you proud! :D
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

onionface
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by onionface »

he has a cone head from laying in those dog beds all the time
Holy shit, I just noticed his cone head in her latest video. Just proves that she never carries him and lays him down all day.

Anyone else thinks she's on some kind of psyche meds? She's almost manic in this latest vid. Speed talking, grandiose ideas, overly positive, etc. Like she's on an upper.

does Cooter seem off? Like he's a little slow?
We were talking about that on the other thread. Some of us feel he may be delayed. He's always looked sickly to me, poor little guy. She's such an idiot with him and this dumb bitch actually wants to bring more children in the world she can ruin. Fucking narcissist.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

I don't know how she thinks this year is going to be the best one yet.. she's losing views, followers, her child is clearly delayed. All the YouTubers who get veneers look CRAZY. I cannot wait to see what she is going to look like.

And that vlog was a HOT mess.. talking a million MPH then just cuts off. I also LOVE how she acts like shes SO special she can't share when she wants to have another kid. Like who gives a shit ?! Were supposed to relate and like these people but then they act like they are A list celebs and can't share certain info just to keep us wondering/guessing.

I just hope for the sake of their kids that none of them gets Franks nose and Oompas eyes all in one.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by missmimz »

I don't know why people electively choose to get veneers on perfectly healthy teeth, it's so weird to me considering how aggressive and invasive it can be, and why does everyone want their teeth to look the exact same? Seems like she's even more shallow now than she was before Mason was born. And they have to move again this year didn't they just buy that house in Georgia?

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Please someone tell me her video Things are Changing is about getting rid of those awful eyelashes and not buying another bus or dog.

Post by Guest »

No one but us mention her teeth so you know we influenced this decision lol.
She’s definitely on something; her eyes look so glazed over. She’s flying like she’s taking diet pills or adderall.
They have zero equity in their home and now they have to sell it. She actually put some work in fixing up her old home. They’ve done nothing to this one but keep it cluttered and in its bumfuck nowhere. Stupid stupid to buy on their part.

I hope the army sends them to a shithole.
Like ft Polk! So much to do and see there ahahaha

Post by Guest »

Yup. 😂😂😂

Bunbun16
Learner
Learner

Post by Bunbun16 »

She’s definitely sped up. It’s like she washed her Adipex diet pill down with a Red Bull. What a mess. In the car she was like “yeah it’s Monday. I wanted to vlog and tell you guys all about my life and what’s going on, but my camera batteries died. It’s Monday. I have some appointments today but I don’t want to say what it’s about because it’s personal. It’s definitely Monday.” Then when she was sitting down with Mason she was like “yeah I wanna answer some questions for you guys.” Random blabbering and then says “I don’t want to answer those questions because its personal. I’m keeping that personal. That information is personal. I would answer it but it’s just too personal.” All the while trying to flip her hair back with her hands and her fingers get stuck in the front because she’s got it in a low ponytail. She’s definitely floating in the clouds.

If everything is so personal, why even mention it?!?

Post by Guest »

That “vlog” hasn’t even broke 100k views.
But 2020 is going to be great with her youtube!
Honey, you’ll be lucky if youtube is even around the rest of the year.

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

Spending hundreds of dollars on your teeth because people have been talking about them on a gossip site is not "rising above" the haters LOL. Is she that stupid or has she given up pretending that she doesn't read here because WE are the only ones who have been talking about her teeth as of recent. I hope they come out horribly. She's truly the worst and I can't wait for 2020 to be the year she files for bankruptcy.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Lol she will get ridiculously big teeth and i am here for it.
I would also like to see her in the middle of nowhere, but she probably will fly off as often as possible.
I think she sounded so bitchy trying to be secretive about dumb stuff no one really cares that much like her resolutions or when are they having baby #2.

Why is she trying to hoard pp pads? Cakes, make goodie bags with the ziplocs you are trying to sell and fill them with personal use items and even some of makeup you get for free and take them to a shelter.
I don't get free stuff and still manage to collect and fill ipsy bags with personal care items and donate them.

She did mention the organizations, there were 4 because she is planning to donate in 10k chunks (weird... but ok) but that's it, she didn't post prove or anything though.

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 »

And here they are...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Oh god. Her lisp!! It’s bad. My ass until she gets used to it; my dad still has a slight one from when he got his done (and he had to they were messed up bad). The teeth look like what they are — fake. Why not try Invisalign or shaping them up and then pulling all your teeth out and replacing them with veneers? I don’t know any dentist that will tell you that’s a good idea. Mine told me you always want to save your real teeth when possible. Of course lazy vain holmes wants them all out and fake ones put in.

Fake. Just like her.

Wonder what she will do next at our suggestion. Gotta say, her feet are caveman looking. She should try binding them to make them smaller!!! 😂

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Why did they even buy a house? I was thinking this was a more long term move. I admit I don’t know all that much about military life but I assumed he had a position that would be more long term in the area and that’s why they bought unless they keep it and rent it out for income I don’t understand the purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Her teeth look normal now and doesn't make her any better looking than she thinks she is lol.

I also agree from the post above. She made it seem like they would be at their house for at least a few years.. not just one or two? This bitch really loves to throw money down the drain. I wonder if she'll rent out this house now.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

lol I’ve never seen her as happy as she is about these temp fake teeth! She was literally glowing in her insta video talking about them. If she was half as happy about her kid he wouldn’t look so confused all the time.
Also, has she mentioned the plan for the bus?

Post by Guest »

What’s the rush to have another kid in diapers?
Seems like she’s over compensating for her sad life again AND she’s worried about losing Douchelords interest. Douchelord seems so over being a dad already.

They are such a trainwreck. Casey will be that 40 year old woman living out her “college years” partying at the bars she never got stuck with douche and his spawn.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 pm
Why did they even buy a house? I was thinking this was a more long term move. I admit I don’t know all that much about military life but I assumed he had a position that would be more long term in the area and that’s why they bought ImageImage unless they keep it and rent it out for income I don’t understand the purchase Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like in a vlog she posted while they were still at drum, davis mentioned they were coming to Ft Benning and he would be doing a special assignment there for about a year. He may have said some kind of instructor? I could be wrong about that part. I don’t understand why they bought a house either if that’s the case. She mentioned she tried renting out her old house but then decided not to because it was too much trouble with them living so far away, so it doesn’t really make sense that she would then turn around and rent out this brand new house. Who knows what their crazy thought processes are.

Post by Guest »

If you’re going to buy houses at duty stations, either flip them or use them for military rentals. Like you said, she didn’t like dealing with rent property before. Why would she now?
Casey likes to think in her pea brain and tell her dumbass minions she’s this “wise boss bitch.” She honestly has zero clue how to run a business or adult. Proof is in the paper with the store she had her friend running for her.

She mentions she’s opening another business and it won’t surprise us. It better not be a shelter for dogs. She has no business getting involved in that field after the Lilly incident. That is a lot of work and takes a lot of patience. And you know she just wants to take credit for it and not do anything. She’s such an asshole.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”