Sarah „ size 16 forever“ Rae Vargas

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah „ size 16 forever“ Rae Vargas

Post by rebeez »

rebeez wrote:Right, “sis,” I can read. What you wrote is just dumb as fuck.

Nobody walking down the street would know her kids are black—they are 100% white passing. Which is why everyone here talks about Sarah’s need to validate their blackness with what she perceives to be black hairstyles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, looks like Sarah already deleted her “not everyone who disagrees with you is Sarah” post ImageImageImage

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

thisbitch1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am
In other news, why is she constantly buying books at Target? I will never understand why people don't use libraries
I'm in no way defending her but I love buying books. I love spending time in bookstores. I love the smell of new books so to me her love for reading is a redeeming quality.
I buy books and I have a kindle but I'll always take buying actual books over e-books

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

LadyCara wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:27 am
Lol how is she trying to make them look "visibly ethnic"? Her kids aren't white passing. Why do braids not look good on them? Why can't little boys have long hair? I get y'all don't like Sarah. She lies about her size, she's wasteful with her money, and she's setting her kids up for failure with the way she feeds them. However, their father is black (I think he may be mixed but idk) and they have black family. Attack the way she feeds and talks to them, not the way she chooses to style their hair because it's too "ethnic" for you.
Girl please next time quote me properly. Her kids are 100% white passing. Maybe you need your eyes checked. If Sarah wants to present her family a certain way to be down with the culture that's her problem.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

LadyCara wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:27 am
Lol how is she trying to make them look "visibly ethnic"? Her kids aren't white passing. Why do braids not look good on them? Why can't little boys have long hair? I get y'all don't like Sarah. She lies about her size, she's wasteful with her money, and she's setting her kids up for failure with the way she feeds them. However, their father is black (I think he may be mixed but idk) and they have black family. Attack the way she feeds and talks to them, not the way she chooses to style their hair because it's too "ethnic" for you.
Hi LadyCara welcome, is this your first day on the internet? Rule #1 stop trying to argue on the internet. No one gives a fuck. Especially if your are on a trashing site. Rule #2 there isn't any magical point systems like you may have heard called internet points. So do not trying to be a Keyboard Warrior.

Brie06
Learner
Learner

Post by Brie06 »

I like how she preaches saving money and so on but constantly is going to target and the grocery store. If you’re really trying to cut costs, those little shopping trips add up fast. Costco is much more cost effective lol it also bothers me how she intentionally seems to plan vacations that will take the kids out of school. Also I have literally never seen anyone wear the kind of shit she does. I do live in a rural area but every haul she posts I’m like “who the fuck actually wears shit like this” lmao

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

She only wears it for the gram and the vlog, not actually in her day to day life.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

If she doesn’t do something soon her channels are going to sink. The content she has on her vlogs lately is like watching paint dry. No one wants to watch her unkempt ass sit in the house and ramble about nothing. Also this book “content” is so boring. If I wanted that kind of content I certainly wouldn’t be turning to Sarah for it!

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

I used to love her and her personality. I’m still subbed but I can’t remember the last time I actually clicked on an upload to watch. It’s so boring and just the same shit over and over.

Mc_321
Learner
Learner

Post by Mc_321 »

tallulah wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:19 am
I used to love her and her personality. I’m still subbed but I can’t remember the last time I actually clicked on an upload to watch. It’s so boring and just the same shit over and over.

Right?! It’s always her just having woken up, going to the kitchen to make her coffee, showing the kids getting ready for school, and recording herself opening the blinds. :rofl: And then once the kids have left, it’s her going back upstairs to do her makeup and talking about mostly boring topics. Her vlogs have become sooooooooo predictable!! It’s pretty bad when people who don’t live with you know most of your daily routine. :? :roll:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she just talks, talks, talks, talks.... her life is dreadfully dull.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

I agree with you guys so much on how boring she is now ugh! I literally cant watch a full video. She is also super sloppy and depressing

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ThankYouNext wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am
I agree with you guys so much on how boring she is now ugh! I literally cant watch a full video. She is also super sloppy and depressing
notice how she showers and puts on the same clothes she had on pre shower?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:05 pm
ThankYouNext wrote:
Whaaaaat?!?! I didn't notice that! Good catch!

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitewolf34 »

I think she realizing how boring her content is without the dear far girl, and the sex advice stuff. She gave up who she was for some dude and now she’s losing her viewers because of him

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ThankYouNext wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:58 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:05 pm
ThankYouNext wrote:
Whaaaaat?!?! I didn't notice that! Good catch!
i mean, i suppose she could have laundered the clothes... but i honestly don't believe she does that.

133Blue
Learner
Learner

Post by 133Blue »

It kills me how out of breath she gets after walking around her house. And it’s not even like she is doing a strenuous walk!! She’s always dragging her damn feet because she’s too lazy to pick them up!! And “I realize I always blog in this chair. It’s because I’m always working.” Working on what?!? She never posts main channel videos anymore so what is she possibly working on.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

These youtubers have no fucking idea about what work really is.

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

133Blue wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:13 pm
It kills me how out of breath she gets after walking around her house. And it’s not even like she is doing a strenuous walk!! She’s always dragging her damn feet because she’s too lazy to pick them up!! And “I realize I always blog in this chair. It’s because I’m always working.” Working on what?!? She never posts main channel videos anymore so what is she possibly working on.

I think she records a lot but is afraid to post it because she doesn't like what she sees about herself.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

133Blue wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:13 pm
I HATE the way she drags her feets. I swear she thinks its cute or something.

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitewolf34 »

When is she going to get off her moral high horse? Now she doesn’t listen to rap music because it sends the wrong message. What’s next for her? Skirts to the floor and two side braids. Doesn’t she get no matter what she does or how much she changes Louis won’t marry her. She can become a saint and Louis still won’t put a ring on it. They’ve been together 4 years in sexless lovelsss relationship

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”