Nazanin “Botched Baby Momma” Kavari - Part 9

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Nazanin “Botched Baby Momma” Kavari - Part 9

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:
let me know if you have any title suggestions ;)

MissForever11
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari - Part 9

Post by MissForever11 »

following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mochakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by mochakitty »

following

SunflowerBunnie_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SunflowerBunnie_ »

Nazanin “Botched Baby Momma” Kavari

How she thinks baby momma sounds cute is beyond me

mnguye55
Talker
Talker

Post by mnguye55 »

Does anyone know if Naz made Mel sign a prenup before getting married? I know Naz isn't a millionaire, but she has significantly more money than Mel... I can totally see him trying to take half of her money & making her pay alimony if they end up getting divorced.

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

mnguye55 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:14 am
Does anyone know if Naz made Mel sign a prenup before getting married? I know Naz isn't a millionaire, but she has significantly more money than Mel... I can totally see him trying to take half of her money & making her pay alimony if they end up getting divorced.
idk but probably not. they did it so quickly and mel doesn't care to try to make money but he sure does know how to spend it. i guess he secured the bag with this one

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

mnguye55 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:14 am
I doubt it.

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

SunflowerBunnie_ wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:18 am
Nazanin “Botched Baby Momma” Kavari

How she thinks baby momma sounds cute is beyond me Image
I feel like people only refer to someone as a baby mama or baby daddy when they AREN'T together. Because that's all that person is. They aren't a bf/gf or wife/husband they are just the baby's MAMA or baby's DADDY. It's so cringe to me when people refer each other as baby mama/baby daddy. It just sounds so disrespectful IMO.

amomo518
Learner
Learner

Post by amomo518 »

f!!

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

does anyone know their registry? i'm curious as to what kind of gifts they are asking from their friends and how much$$$

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

indigo_child wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:00 pm
does anyone know their registry? i'm curious as to what kind of gifts they are asking from their friends and how much$$$
They had a buybuybaby registry as part of a sponsorship they took down. Probably an issue with the brand. But they posted it and asked all of their ditzy teenage broke subs to get the shit on their registry and once everything was bought up (and we dragged them here) they made it private.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Why is Yasmin adding so many ads in her videos all of a sudden? Is this bish really gonna rely on these fickle YouTube coins and IG thot couture for the rest of her life?

Mena_09876
Talker
Talker

Post by Mena_09876 »

If naz has a plan to fly out her mom and mels mom to help them take care of her son, she needs to understand that her mom and mel’s mom isn’t going be there throughout the whole newborn stage taking care of her son. Eventually they’re going to have to go back to Ohio because naz’s family restaurant are low in staff so her mom has to be there to work. Which means naz and Mel has to learn to take care of their own child without the help of their own parents.. honestly idk how it’s going to go for them but I have a feeling they are going to go through some shit because their dumbass wants to have these big changes in their life all at once without taking it slow.

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

Do y’all think this baby or future ones will lead to divorce? They said the move made them lash out at each other and fight more because it was “stressful” so they were glad to take “take a vacation” in Ohio (aka separate from each other at their own parents homes). Moving is stressful but not to the point that you fight with your loved ones so imagine them with a baby.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

This just proves that these two don't know each other!

They haven't been together long enough to see the bad side of each other. If they WAITED they would have found this out before getting married, pregnant and buying a house!!! And like adults, would have been able to re-evaluate their relationship and either work on their differences or call it quits.

Like they have just found out NOW that they fight when under stress??? Lmao

When the baby is born I dont doubt for a minute Mel will become distant. And the fights will continue to get worse.

This is what happens when a relationship is superficial and all based on looks. You can't put up with each other's shit for long because you find out you aren't even compatible in the emotional and psychological sense. You just got together because you thought each other was hot. SMFH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

Tenebre wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:40 am
This just proves that these two don't know each other!

They haven't been together long enough to see the bad side of each other. If they WAITED they would have found this out before getting married, pregnant and buying a house!!! And like adults, would have been able to re-evaluate their relationship and either work on their differences or call it quits.

Like they have just found out NOW that they fight when under stress??? Lmao

When the baby is born I dont doubt for a minute Mel will become distant. And the fights will continue to get worse.

This is what happens when a relationship is superficial and all based on looks. You can't put up with each other's shit for long because you find out you aren't even compatible in the emotional and psychological sense. You just got together because you thought each other was hot. SMFH
these two are not going to last. She may fake it for social media but I guarantee they're going to end up like tammy hembrow and her bf. Everyone praised them for being the best IG couple and then out of nowhere they broke up..... Everything is a facade. You don't really know someone until adult/real life things being a play in your relationship such as finances, a home, children etc.

These two are in for a rude awakening especially Naz's hoe ass.. wanted to play house soooo bad well here's real life bitch

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

in KB and Karla's new video they are sponsored by some birth control thing. i have a feeling all of Naz's "friends" think she's an idiot for getting pregnant. the way Naz and Mel talked about getting pregnant made them look stupid as fuck i'm sorry. you guys went to a good high school and definitely had health class not to mention just common sense being 20 years old...i'm not against having babies young but the way they were like "omg we didn't use protection at all" just made them look stupid in my opinion. you have a lot of young followers and they should use protection. like maybe if they had said something like "please use protection if you're not planning on having a baby" i'd respect them more. Briana murrillo (one of Naz's idol) got pregnant like 3 months before Naz which I don't really see as a coincidence lmao but her and her man have been together for 8 years and she even mentioned in her video that because they weren't using protection this wasn't a shock for them. Plus Briana has a lot of experience with kids and a huge ass family that lives in the same area. i feel like Naz saw Briana get pregnant and wanted to be just like her. she literally started being this mega thot AFTER she got pregnant. like ya she posted revealing photos after her BBL but now its lingerie all the time -- just like Briana, and Naz was trying to comment on all her shit to become friends when Briana has enough friends and family already and was just trying to be nice. also those twins might have massive lips but at least they kept their noses as is. i really think Naz could've looked 5000000x better with a more conservative nose job, those take like a year or 2 to heal. Now that Naz is getting less swollen in the nose she looks like an alien

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

indigo_child wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:45 am
in KB and Karla's new video they are sponsored by some birth control thing. i have a feeling all of Naz's "friends" think she's an idiot for getting pregnant. the way Naz and Mel talked about getting pregnant made them look stupid as fuck i'm sorry. you guys went to a good high school and definitely had health class not to mention just common sense being 20 years old...i'm not against having babies young but the way they were like "omg we didn't use protection at all" just made them look stupid in my opinion. you have a lot of young followers and they should use protection. like maybe if they had said something like "please use protection if you're not planning on having a baby" i'd respect them more. Briana murrillo (one of Naz's idol) got pregnant like 3 months before Naz which I don't really see as a coincidence lmao but her and her man have been together for 8 years and she even mentioned in her video that because they weren't using protection this wasn't a shock for them. Plus Briana has a lot of experience with kids and a huge ass family that lives in the same area. i feel like Naz saw Briana get pregnant and wanted to be just like her. she literally started being this mega thot AFTER she got pregnant. like ya she posted revealing photos after her BBL but now its lingerie all the time -- just like Briana, and Naz was trying to comment on all her shit to become friends when Briana has enough friends and family already and was just trying to be nice. also those twins might have massive lips but at least they kept their noses as is. i really think Naz could've looked 5000000x better with a more conservative nose job, those take like a year or 2 to heal. Now that Naz is getting less swollen in the nose she looks like an alien
you hit the nail on the head

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Re: Nazanin “Botched Baby Momma” Kavari - Part 9

Post by blueblue16 »

with YouTube’s new rules coming out these two may not be able to copy the ace family and bank on their mixed kids as they thought. I don’t have much knowledge on the rules just yet but hopefully these changes will deter these dumb ass YouTube shits from capitalizing on pregnancies and babies. I can’t believe this is even a thing but it’s happening too often. Some people are turning to creating their own apps. And girl I know Naz gonna fill up her content with try-ons and soup girl save your money and start doing your own nails the well is drying up.

Also did anyone see Yasmin’s desperate clickbait? Bitch didn’t even give details of her title it was just completely clickbait. Could you possibly be so dense and boring to make a video about NOT SHIT. The average looking boring person can make so much content if you actually used your brain! Just make a video fucking roaming around LA?! Incorporate music?! Skincare?! So fucking lazy i s2g brands won’t start paying you to make content if you don’t show that you’d be marketable with them in the first place. Do something lmao

fuckdiz
Talker
Talker

Re: Nazanin “Botched Baby Momma” Kavari - Part 9

Post by fuckdiz »

She honestly seems so miserable. She doesn't seem AT ALL EXCITED for baby to come. No enthusiasm at all. Motherhood is gonna slap her in the face. I can all ready see the ppd coming it's not even funny.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”