Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12

Post by coconutpalm1 »

herroyalshyness wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:05 am
I'm not trying to be funny but since when is she certified to train any kind of "clients?" Doesn't she have a law degree?
In her defence i think she might be qualified now? Although I’m not 100% and she she was selling plans before she had any qualifications. I’ve never been able to take her seriously since her back science video she posted a few years ago where she made out she had a real grasp on anatomy and then proceeded to keep referring to the scapula as scaLpula and lats as ‘laterals’ 🤮

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Jen Bretty's instagram got so much worse.. it's obvious who is following her and what for.

Post by Guest »

coconutpalmdelete wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:30 am
herroyalshyness wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:05 am
I'm not trying to be funny but since when is she certified to train any kind of "clients?" Doesn't she have a law degree?
In her defence i think she might be qualified now? Although I’m not 100% and she she was selling plans before she had any qualifications. I’ve never been able to take her seriously since her back science video she posted a few years ago where she made out she had a real grasp on anatomy and then proceeded to keep referring to the scapula as scaLpula and lats as ‘laterals’ 🤮
OMG yes you caught that too?? It's so annoying and that's why I was asking if she's qualified. I mean, she's still saying it in a "training" video from 7 months ago (skip to 11:55) so it's clear she still doesn't have a good grasp on anatomy.

Post by Guest »

Sheare wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:56 am

I always lol at this because getting certified is a pretty simple thing to do, and I always wonder why these fitness people don't just do it? In the US, you have to drop a couple hundred bucks for a course and a test, then--bam, you're a certified PT. With the amount of expensive shit these influencers buy, you would think a couple hundred bucks in order to be mildly more qualified than they would before would be a given lol If I were a fitness influencer and got big around 100k to 200k, I would invest in it just to say I have it. Idk maybe it's different in the UK?
Right, they can definitely afford it and it would build some more integrity to their brand too. I'm from the UK but I'm unsure so I had to look it up and I found this:
https://fitlegally.com/2332-2/
"There is no legal restriction on using the title of Personal Trainer nor any formal body associated with regulating Personal Training in the UK."
dietgossip wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:26 pm

I'm like 70% sure she is a qualified PT but I can't find proof online from a quick google?
Same, all I can find is that she's a "instagram fitness influencer" and since apparently there's nothing legally wrong with using the title of personal trainer in the UK, I'm leaning towards her not being officially qualified.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

invasionsucexxy wrote:Jen Bretty's instagram got so much worse.. it's obvious who is following her and what for.

It has gotten out of hand.

I’m not making fun on women who have wider hips and thicker thighs. (I’m kind of jealous.) Jen has taken it to a whole different level. She’s just lucky that all of her fat goes to her lower body.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

aerialmindful wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:25 pm
invasionsucexxy wrote:Jen Bretty's instagram got so much worse.. it's obvious who is following her and what for.

I’m not making fun on women who have wider hips and thicker thighs. (I’m kind of jealous.) Jen has taken it to a whole different level. She’s just lucky that all of her fat goes to her lower body.
She just doesn't try hide that she's aiming for the fetish market anymore does she

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

Just watched Lexi Deyoung's latest vlog and damn girl is looking rough. She needs to ditch the lashes and crazy eye makeup. Oh and cakey foundation. I've always liked her but I tend to find her becoming less and less relatable and more and more irritating.

NotAFitChick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NotAFitChick »

macro friendly wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 am
Just watched Lexi Deyoung's latest vlog and damn girl is looking rough. She needs to ditch the lashes and crazy eye makeup. Oh and cakey foundation. I've always liked her but I tend to find her becoming less and less relatable and more and more irritating.
Went to watch her insta story since I don’t follow her and I saw this. Why??? 🤮
11BE74E1-2415-4418-95F8-E7D5764D2478.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nope nope
Informer
Informer

Post by Nope nope »

The weird thing with Jen Bretty is that she's fully transitioned into this fetish sexy stuff Instagram but all the other insta girls keep commenting on her pics like she's still just a body positivity account. Hella weird when the creepy old pervs and the sporty insta girls are both commenting on her juicy ass.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:05 pm
aerialmindful wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:25 pm

These videos are so cringe:

Bitch, you are ALONE??? Who fucking posts this after watching it back? I would die alone, delete it, delete it from recently deleted and cry that I do shit like that when alone and drunk.

And then this... cool, your page is for pervy dudes. So empowering!
Yeah this is the thing I never get. What the fuck is the point of these videos? It isnt candid, shes staring directly at the camera. Her proportions arent normal. Not saying shes ugly, but if she didnt have the hips and ass she would be irrelevant. It's not like anyone else will look like her following what she does. All of these "fitness" girls eventually get bored and just capitalize on genetics to stay popular. If you're that desperate to make money, more power to you, but call it what it is.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Sorry for the double post, but does it annoy anyone else that if girls like Jen gained weight on their whole body like most females, then she would no longer be "empowering?" Let's face the truth, these girls stay popular because they're still found to be attractive. If all that weight she gained went to her midsection and not her ass people would find her overweight and unattractive. That's just the reality. Drastic weight gain is only empowering to these people if it goes to the right places Sorry for the rant lol

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

I think Jen looks disgusting and like a sloppy thot

————————

Blankety blank

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

DAE think jen bretty got some kind of butt implants or BBL? If her lower body is proportionally so thick then wouldn’t it also have looked similar but on a much smaller scale when she was thin? Idk her current fat distribution just looks so fake.
FA8FB6D6-D082-449D-9451-9674C24B13ED.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sourlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by sourlemonade »

rene1018 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 pm
DAE think jen bretty got some kind of butt implants or BBL? If her lower body is proportionally so thick then wouldn’t it also have looked similar but on a much smaller scale when she was thin? Idk her current fat distribution just looks so fake.

I'm not at all familiar with this chick but I totally have to agree with you. I think people are being really naive if they don't question that this could've BBL.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

sourlemonade wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm
rene1018 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 pm

I'm not at all familiar with this chick but I totally have to agree with you. I think people are being really naive if they don't question that this could've BBL.
Since it became apparent her income is directly from taking fetish pictures for men online, I'm even more convinced she got a BBL. Her stomach AND legs have barely grown compared to her massive ass. I think she had favorable genetics in the first place but in the last year or so it's become a bit unbelievable. She's not a very inspirational body positive figure either, since she's got such favorable fat distribution (natural or not). I've never found her that genuine either as she started her social media as a #recoverywarrior back in 2015 when she clearly wasn't all that recovered. She was lying to herself then, wouldn't be surprised if she could lie to herself that a bbl is "body positive".

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

And she takes long enough breaks from social media she totally could have gotten a procedure

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

I was bored and did some more digging lmao. I think jenn got the same procedure that kylie jenner got done to her hips and ass. Now she has a crazy hourglass figure and also no more hip dips! I think jen has more favorable fat distribution than say stuffanie buttermore but no way it’s all natural.
60A22092-8386-4ED2-8007-DB3655823132.jpeg
7F0473A2-8EBD-4A55-8824-2E8779F395D5.jpeg

andioop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by andioop »

As someone who's gotten a bbl (did it for myself, very happy with it in case anyone wondered or cared lol), I'm like..... 99% sure Jen got a bbl. The scars are SO easy to hide.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

rene1018 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 pm
I was bored and did some more digging lmao. I think jenn got the same procedure that kylie jenner got done to her hips and ass. Now she has a crazy hourglass figure and also no more hip dips! I think jen has more favorable fat distribution than say stuffanie buttermore but no way it’s all natural.

60A22092-8386-4ED2-8007-DB3655823132.jpeg

7F0473A2-8EBD-4A55-8824-2E8779F395D5.jpeg
That's why I need to keep reminding myself that "hip dips" are NORMAL and there is nothing wrong with mine! I worked hard for my ass, I'm not gonna let the fact my hips are shaped like hips ruin it for me. People like Jen paid for them to look this way.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

I don't know, you guys...can you get cellulite implants?! :))

Return to “Technology”