Samantha Ravndahl - Fauxtographer & Frenemy - Part 5

charlavail
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha Ravndahl - Fauxtographer & Frenemy - Part 5

Post by charlavail »

I was inspired by her to do a no buy and actually NOT BUY anything. I doubt with all the videos and comments she's made about all the PR she gets that she at any point had to go and buy something. If you wanted to title it "not buying anything so i can use up my favorites and buy them again" that would make more sense.

Cali Flob
Learner
Learner

Post by Cali Flob »

Hey no-buy and no PR is just an illusion lol pretty much like her youtube persoanlity lol

OT: i dont watch Tati at all i have been on her thread a couple of times, but still don't care about her lol However when her palette released i didn't get the buzz? I think its ugly AF and would never pay for that but Sam jizzed her pants for it! Lmao! Was it because she didn't have to pay for it or was ego jerked off because Tati r3Ach3d out to her?
Whatever it was, I was like damn Sam you truly are and never will be off PR and don't have the self-control not to buy makeup for even ONE month, Jessica is right you bullying ass bitch

When I look at her insta photos compared to her YouTube videos its two completely different women lmao. Insta screams wanna be insta baddie but youtube is I'm so wholesome and relatable!

Do any of y'all remember when she had like an urban style going on?? I know change comes with growth which is amazing! Sam though really cleans house with personality changes, friends, and even lifestlyes as the trends come and go
I even wonder if she still listens to rap music and has snap back hats lying around her house 😂😂

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

Off topic and I haven’t watched her in a few months, but has anyone watched the new season of You? Am I the only one who thinks Love talks/sounds exactly like Sam at random moments? The first few episodes I found her much more tolerable than Beck for some reason, but ever since I had that “holy shit” moment when she sounded just like Sam I find myself annoyed by her too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I have no words.. Its just bad

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Bonki wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:52 pm

I have no words.. Its just bad
What is going on with that one eye??

I feel like her makeup skills have really deteriorated (or maybe it's just less photoshop...). But what a terrible photo.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

that's just not flattering or attractive. dare i say she is looking a lot older than her mid 20s. nothing wrong with getting old at all... or looking old. but when your makeup is aging yourself to look like a desperate real housewife.... ya know.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

She still after all these years are wearing that HORRIBLE light pink lipstick that don't look good on anyone. Her skin looks grey, like she looks dead.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

fish lips!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

The first approachable podcast back is just Sam and Alyssa rambling on about their Myers Briggs personality types for over an hour and patting themselves on the back :roll: riveting content, ladies. Absolutely riveting.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

holy blast from the past there batman.

remember the hair mag... it still exists, Sophisticates Hair style guide... i wish i could find archived prints from the mid/late 90s and 00s.

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

I just can't stand the long pauses while she speaks, as if she's a stand up comedian or a character in a sitcom waiting for the laugh tracks to end. I thought we were collective over this type of deadpan and self depreciating humor as a society. Why is her voice so nasal now? If you go through her first uploads her voice was completely normal.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the long pauses. the weird facial expressions to try and act like a "cool girl" and her strange claw formation hands that just look weird.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

following

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

I’m annoyed she didn’t disclose the sponsorship in the title or in the description box above the fold OR use YouTube’s disclosure tool. Comes off super shady, even though she did eventually verbally disclose.

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

Ever since you all mentioned how much she says "little", it's all I notice now and it drives me insane. Example: *putting on blush* "I'm just going to stipple that onto my cheeks and brush it into our little bronzer and contour".

Also, in her "Favorites I've Replaced" video - I get that she's trying to cut back on heat styling. But damn, at least brush your hair. Her hair looks like she just rolled out of bed.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i got through about a 15 second interval in her newest video.

the comment section was interesting. someone actually posted how much they appreciate her embracing her natural hair?!

unkempt, tangled, dry, fake hair is natural now?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

and here I thought she'd mature up to at least give up her silly maxim-style photoshoots...

shythugx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shythugx »

Watching her new "Trying out new products" video and does anyone else think that she looks.... particularly rough? Even in her last video, but specifically this one. Her hair is greasy and disheveled, her skin on her body and face looks so uneven and dry and textured, her face looks almost gaunt and thinner than usual, the only way I can properly describe the way she looks is that it is very similar to someone with a drug problem. I am in no way implying that Sam has a drug problem, just that she seriously looks like she hasn't slept or showered in a week and it reminds me of a lot of girls that I knew that turned to drugs and tried covering it up with heavy makeup.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

A few seconds in and she’s already being an ass to her viewers/suckers. Yea pat yourself on the back for your “no buy” 🙄

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker

Post by gGuruStalker »

shythugx wrote:Watching her new "Trying out new products" video and does anyone else think that she looks.... particularly rough? Even in her last video, but specifically this one. Her hair is greasy and disheveled, her skin on her body and face looks so uneven and dry and textured, her face looks almost gaunt and thinner than usual, the only way I can properly describe the way she looks is that it is very similar to someone with a drug problem. I am in no way implying that Sam has a drug problem, just that she seriously looks like she hasn't slept or showered in a week and it reminds me of a lot of girls that I knew that turned to drugs and tried covering it up with heavy makeup.
Yes! She looks like those 40 yr old women who tan too much. Sam really looks dirty and like she doesn’t wash her hands. Everything about her looks dry and dull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Samantha Ravndahl”