Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatyHearnFat & The Empty Mansion Chronicles - Part 7

Post by bma_jd »

Cutecumber wrote:
bma_jd wrote:
Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Layitonme wrote:
sunday wrote:Add to his resolution list: not searching their names online to read everything that’s said about them and not attacking anyone who questions their products

It’s going to be really hard to not share his wisdom without social media, especially since so many people rely on those sage words of his
Just curious, when and where did he say he’s taking a social media break? I noticed he hasn’t been posting on IG stories every minute like he use to. But I don’t see anything on twitter saying he is for sure taking a SM break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a photo he shared on his IG stories (the photo was from a post from January of 2019 where he said his resolution was to try and go without social media) and said he wants to try and do the same thing again this year. Not sure if the story expired though or if he just took it down. Last year he lasted just under 3 weeks (this is just going by his Instagram photos as we can’t really know if he posted on his stories or Snapchat and he has so many tweets I tried scrolling back to that time but it stops in end of March so he may have deleted all his previous tweets.
obviously he's not going to stay off SM forever so I don't understand this whole going dark thing for however long. He could just make an effort to be on his phone less. Put it on the counter and go enjoy your time with your kid without the phone. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing. And it doesn't need to be announced on social media either.
If I remember correctly, I’m pretty sure he made it only three days last year. I give it a week. He has a full blown, social media addiction. He’s not mentally strong enough to give up social media.
I think it was like 3 weeks but still it doesn't matter if it isn't an overall reduction in his useage. These folks who have huge followings on SM rarely leave and never return. Ohilyssa recently went off for a while and she claimed it was for mental health reasons but she admitted she did a cut while she was gone, dropped significant weight for someone of her starting size and looks sick now (she is IMO a terrible influence and encourages her disordered eating). Only now she's back and using it constantly-- doing multiple Q&As a day. Obviously she didn't learn to cut back on her usage while away. I doubt Haydn will either.

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

You guys look how unhappy Haydn looks here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Forthetea1
Learner
Learner

Post by Forthetea1 »

You guys, look at how balance caused a 23 year old to have acute liver failure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw ... d=true&amp

Johnson115
Learner
Learner

Post by Johnson115 »

Forthetea1 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:56 pm

Holy crap!

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Lmao Haydn looks so depressed without his instafans giving him purpose. And wow! That’s crazy about balance. I wonder what the biopsy of her liver will show. I wonder if there are any other cases like this that didn’t go to the news

pssykat
Learner
Learner

Post by pssykat »

I tried Balance for one day and it made me break out in HIVES. I emailed them for a refund and explained to them why and they said that was normal. I still got my refund.

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

I’ve seen quite a few posts about thyroid damage too

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

Forthetea1 wrote:

People are all over saying this is fake and an herb didn’t cause it, because they didn’t name the supplement. Does no one know how to use Google? :roll:

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

Of course this is their response to the article because they could never do anything wrong or make anything wrong ever. And licensed pharmacists are always right too... ok 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

AreTheyForReal wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:36 pm
Forthetea1 wrote:

People are all over saying this is fake and an herb didn’t cause it, because they didn’t name the supplement. Does no one know how to use Google? :roll:
I guess that’s why the journalist did the edit with the actual name of the supplement. Good for them!

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

Of course Katy and Haydn think they know more than the doctors who saved this woman’s life 🙄 good grief. And the doctor quoted in that article is right, these supplements need to be viewed as drugs/chemicals- not “natural”.

Post by Guest »

My husband actually bought me 2 bottles of balance for Christmas and this makes me genuinely afraid to take them. Should I have him see if he can get a refund?

Also people need to be posting this on all their social media pages. If it wasn’t for this forum I would have had zero clue.

Post by Guest »

I also think it’s super shady that Alamo Nu, Katy or Haydn have not said one word at all about this. They only gave one statement, directly to that news station and unless you specifically search the supplement and click news under google (or happen to follow this news source) you’d have zero way of finding out about this. Probably trying to make sure they can put a positive spin on this.

Forthetea1
Learner
Learner

Post by Forthetea1 »

I found one of haydens response to someone messaging him about it, not sure what the person said. He could Atleast act like he cares just a little bit.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

they're so immature it's dangerous. Just because it's never happened in 2 years doesn't mean IT CANNOT EVER HAPPEN! Every person is different and is affected by hormonal pills in different ways. How is it possible that Haydn has not had any emotional and mental growth in all these years? He really, really just does not understand how to be a reasonable business owner

when you're taking the responsibility and risk of selling something like Balance or fat burners, you have to put your big boy pants on and deal with the fact not 100% of people who take them will have re-post worthy results. So fucking pathetic

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

sunday wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:35 am
they're so immature it's dangerous. Just because it's never happened in 2 years doesn't mean IT CANNOT EVER HAPPEN! Every person is different and is affected by hormonal pills in different ways. How is it possible that Haydn has not had any emotional and mental growth in all these years? He really, really just does not understand how to be a reasonable business owner

when you're taking the responsibility and risk of selling something like Balance or fat burners, you have to put your big boy pants on and deal with the fact not 100% of people who take them will have re-post worthy results. So fucking pathetic
Also, since the product is still new, only 2 years, it would take awhile for conditions such as this to appear. You wouldn’t get liver disease from using a supplement for only a few months, come on now. Also people could be experiencing health issues and not equate it to this. Everybody is different and not everyone requires this supplement. So it’s dangerous people are just willing to try it with no justified reason. Requesting hormonal panel through your doctor should be your first course of action if you believe you have a hormonal issue.

sharkbaitoohhaha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sharkbaitoohhaha »

They named the supplement in the article!! Also apparently Alani Nu thinks it's premature to respond to speculation about their product lol

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/doct ... e/2284635/

Talker
Talker

Post by 0061989 »

Could this also be a reason Haydn is taking a hiatus?

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

Forthetea1 wrote:

I took balance for a couple months last year and when I had blood drawn my liver values were high. I didn’t think anything of it being connected to balance because fatty liver runs in my family, but now I wonder if that’s why. I stopped taking it after month 3 because all I did was binge eat, had my blood drawn again recently and my values are back to a low normal.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

0061989 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 am
Could this also be a reason Haydn is taking a hiatus?
No way. It’s probably killing him he’s on hiatus because he’d be defending it everywhere

Also I think taking a full break is so unnecessary. Just....go on your phone less. It shouldn’t be that difficult

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”