Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

^^ You are right he isn't holding her, I knew it looked unnatural. There is no way they are a couple. She thinks we are all dumb! She is the dumb, catfish bitch here!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by lotus »

I think she told to leave his fingers extended so when she makes her waist smaller and ass bigger on Facetune they won’t look wierd .... but she failed cuz the fingers in the back by her extensions are all blended melted together and curve down lmao

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by grouchy_kitty »

MurkyandLurky wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:27 pm
I remember watching her YEARS ago when she was Beauty Box. When she plucked her eyebrows and didn’t fill them in. She had her southern accent and just seemed to really be herself. She was tolerable back then. Now she’s a caricature of her former self. I agree, she’s not attractive at all. She looks a lot better embracing herself as a white woman like she did before, rather than now, trying soooo hard to be “Latina” and stay up with these ridiculous IG model trends. She’s not made for it. Plus all that shit looks stupid anyway. IG models can make their 500 pounds of filler in their face and lips and all that caked makeup look decent on IG. But have you seen in person women like that? They look insane 😂 People will stare at them, like “Wtf has she done to herself”. It’s hard not to stare at someone with stiff rubber duck lips and plastic-shine skin from so much fillers. I think they look like another race of aliens. Add all that horrible makeup and contour and lashes on top of that 😂 Makes us natural women look like goddesses.
I have a friend who DJs at the Chateau Mormont and he says that so many of these celebrities and IG models look horrible in real life. He said Kylie Jenner’s face is one of the worst and that her profile looks like a Simpson’s character.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

She must look so out of place and ridiculous dressed like that in TN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

She probably tells everyone she meets “I’m from LA!”

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

grouchy_kitty wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:07 pm
MurkyandLurky wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:27 pm
I remember watching her YEARS ago when she was Beauty Box. When she plucked her eyebrows and didn’t fill them in. She had her southern accent and just seemed to really be herself. She was tolerable back then. Now she’s a caricature of her former self. I agree, she’s not attractive at all. She looks a lot better embracing herself as a white woman like she did before, rather than now, trying soooo hard to be “Latina” and stay up with these ridiculous IG model trends. She’s not made for it. Plus all that shit looks stupid anyway. IG models can make their 500 pounds of filler in their face and lips and all that caked makeup look decent on IG. But have you seen in person women like that? They look insane 😂 People will stare at them, like “Wtf has she done to herself”. It’s hard not to stare at someone with stiff rubber duck lips and plastic-shine skin from so much fillers. I think they look like another race of aliens. Add all that horrible makeup and contour and lashes on top of that 😂 Makes us natural women look like goddesses.
I have a friend who DJs at the Chateau Mormont and he says that so many of these celebrities and IG models look horrible in real life. He said Kylie Jenner’s face is one of the worst and that her profile looks like a Simpson’s character.
ITA, It's actually shocking to see some celebs/ IG and Youtubers IRL cause they look like a caricature of what they portray online. I have do doubt that Amanda is unrecognizable in person because she looks so different.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

happilyhutch6 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:56 pm
She must look so out of place and ridiculous dressed like that in TN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There aren't many places you can go wearing an obvious, ass crack length wig, giant falsies and a floor length evening gown without looking insane.

I have a family member dating a 35 year old woman who wears very obvious ass crack length, shitty bulky synthetic wigs everyday with gigantic falsies, and either clubbing dresses or head to toe spandex and she literally looks insane.

These youtubers and instagram models and the one person i know irl mentioned above aren't fooling anyone with their fake ass synthetic wigs.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It's been a while since anyone posted, she is just so boring and irrelevant to even hate post however when I saw this today I couldn't believe how her calves are almost the same width as her thighs, she really does have short stumpy tree trunks for legs! Horrible shape too

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

This thread is dead

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Ha ha. I hear you. The script has been established and is no longer novel. Just read the titles of all her threads I bet they are all the same.

JLC318
Debater
Debater

Post by JLC318 »

She hasn’t really been posting so there isn’t much to talk about- but if you are bored go check out her ticktock, it’s so embarrassing.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

No mention of Australia from her, not even a peep about Puerto Rico, the earthquake they had devastated the area, tons of media showing completely destroyed houses and giant cracks all over their homes but no, it’s all about HER HER HER of course.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JLC318 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:13 pm
She hasn’t really been posting so there isn’t much to talk about- but if you are bored go check out her ticktock, it’s so embarrassing.
I was under the impression it was for teenagers but after your comment I couldn't help myself and had a look. OMG how embarrassing :rofl: She is just so immature!

Lobster365
Learner
Learner

Post by Lobster365 »

If she truly works out, she wouldn’t get such long nails. You can’t hold a dumbbell/barbell properly with such long nails.

glowtothegods
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glowtothegods »

Sorry off topic.. i was quite shocked to see how different she is now (not in a good way). I mean I know that already duh :roll: but it baffles me HOW MUCH. I saw her videos from 5 years ago, she was genuine and likeable not to mention very pretty . Then i jumped to her videos from 2 days ago (on purpose).. it's like a reversed glow up. Don't make me start on the bad-bitch-wanna-be attitude.. I just don't understand why she traded that sweet classy attitude with her current attitude. Looks wise, she looks like a totally different person. She does not even look like cousin with her past self. Heck, not even related.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Ha ha, she’s trying to make her eyebrows un-arched to counteract the “BHAD BHITCH” attitude, like a cartoon face going Who ME?? But just the brows, all up in the middle of her face and down on the outside. Too bad her attitude stinks and her face doesn’t matter any more- she is ruined, living in SIN! NOT MARRIED! BAD CHRISTIAN YOU ARE GOiNG TO HELL!

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Earthquakes GALORE in Puerto Rico, and not one word about it from the “Boiruca”? So... she doesn’t care at all I guess. Because nobody else is mentioning it... on her SCREEN of social media importance

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Omg her IG story! FFS Humpty making out she has such a hard time, preaching about giving your heavy burdens to God, I am not religious but the way she said it made her sound selfish! That's the truth though, she is all about 'me, me me'' No mention about what's going on in PR! She disgusts me, she lives her materialist life, has no real responsibilities yet she thinks she has it hard. She'll never cope with a real job and real life. She didn't mention what her apparent terrible problems were but I bet it's to do with becoming irrelevant and the fear that she'll end up working at a fast-food restaurant as she has qualifications or skills.

Edit Just looked and she only got 61k views on her latest video :rofl: I think she thought more people would be interested in what she does in a week of her life :rofl: :rofl:

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Lobster365 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:14 pm
If she truly works out, she wouldn’t get such long nails. You can’t hold a dumbbell/barbell properly with such long nails.
Yes you can. I’ve been working out for 2 years with long acrylics.

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”