ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by Sapphire463 »

Kai's getting very sassy on Instagram telling everyone how her BF only accepts friend requests from people he knows and that basically everyone is wasting their time trying to request him.

As if he's some sort of celeb. Please! Kai is so full of herself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cynthia_Doll
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cynthia_Doll »

Sapphire463 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:31 pm
Kai's getting very sassy on Instagram telling everyone how her BF only accepts friend requests from people he knows and that basically everyone is wasting their time trying to request him.

:roll:
Yeah, I can only imagine the type of people a guy who is acting like Kailyn is a catch knows.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

jujubee63 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:42 pm
Sapphire463 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:31 pm

The only person trying to friend him is Maureen Lewis.
She still hasn't gotten over a man who went out with her a couple of times almost TEN years ago dumped her for Kailyn.
Even though Maureen is married and has two children of her own now, she still stalks Kailyn, every man Kailyn dates, and every friend Kailyn has. I'm no fan of Kai, but Maureen is creepy.
Let it GO, Maureen!
Love me some Mauween drama. How do you know she's still stalking Kailyn? Details please!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^She still posts all the time on the "other site" in Kai's thread lol.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

TIT Tok lol

That's what it sounded like she said on IG.

PiinkShade
Learner
Learner

Post by PiinkShade »

It looked like she was at the bf’s apartment over the weekend with Gracie ? Or was that somewhere else? She posted it on her story so I don’t have screenshots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think it was his apartment, but I also heard another woman talking in the background. Then he was at her house yesterday and she was gushing over him getting her a Starbucks cake pop again :rofl: He also gave her and Gracie their Christmas presents so I'm taking it they won't see each other for Christmas?

But you guys, he took her to Red Robin and SHE DIDN'T GET CLUCKS AND FRIES! :rofl:

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

I almost (almost) feel bad for Kai. When the downfall of this relationship happens, she's going to be devastated. She's building this up way too fast and reading way too much into these small tokens that Jeff is doing for her.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

PiinkShade wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:30 am
It looked like she was at the bf’s apartment over the weekend with Gracie ? Or was that somewhere else? She posted it on her story so I don’t have screenshots

I think it was some random friend's house. Maybe one of the girls she went to that bar with? That one (now deleted) tik tok she took at Jeff's place showed a pretty bare bones kitchen. The residence Kai was visiting looked was feminine and nicer.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

And she wrote on IG that she paid the whole tab at Red Robin. Bet wittle KaKa feels like a "gwown" up now.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

I heard the voice, but I didn't think it was Lisa. Maybe it's the friend that took her and Guac to the fall festival a couple of months ago. Or the same one who's doing her super special Xmas photo shoot today. Kai suddenly has frendz, so who knows?

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

She said on Instagram that her romantic date to Red Robin was her treat... did she spend her 30 year old allowance or something? 😂

Also that necklace is $17 on Amazon. Can’t wait to see it turn her neck crevice green.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just came here to say I found it on Amazon too. When you type that name on the inside of the box into google it's the first thing that pops up lol

retrohanson
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by retrohanson »

Most of the things she got in her stocking and the stocking itself all came from DOLLAR TREE. I know that bc I am obsessed with Dollar Tree. Lol. Actually I should say everything came from Dollar Tree except the heart necklace.

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

I loved how she felt the need to say "some people might not think this is a lot" and "I don't care how much a gift costs, it's the thought that counts". If you say that about a gift you get, you're clearly bothered about the cost/quantity. Like, you're not fooling anyone, you obviously think it's a cheapass gift and you're overcompensating by even mentioning that you don't care how much it costs and whatnot. lmao, I hope BF Jeff watches her video and picks up on that.

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

Swav wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:54 pm
I loved how she felt the need to say "some people might not think this is a lot" and "I don't care how much a gift costs, it's the thought that counts". If you say that about a gift you get, you're clearly bothered about the cost/quantity. Like, you're not fooling anyone, you obviously think it's a cheapass gift and you're overcompensating by even mentioning that you don't care how much it costs and whatnot. lmao, I hope BF Jeff watches her video and picks up on that.
I lowkey feel bad for this dude. He knows he can’t afford much and here’s his new girl talking about how “she doesn’t care about how much things cost!!!!!” while showing off the gifts he gave her.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

She's so full of shit. She is one of the most materialistic people out there. She's going to bleed this guy dry. He's probably working with limited funds so I'm surprised he's fine dating such a freeloader.

People on the other board seem to make fun of what he got her but I'll play devil's advocate and say maybe that's all that he can afford. We really don't know his economic situation.

But Kai has nothing to offer in return. She has no job, no real income, doesn't drive etc. Eventually this guy is going to get tired of her crap...hopefully sooner than later.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love that people are asking her what she got HIM. She never bothers to talk about gifts she got for other people, it's just "me me me."

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She's never bought a gift for anyone else. Ever.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

Where do you think jeff is a manager at lol

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”