Anna Campbell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Re: Anna Campbell

Post by Guest »

So Taylor tweeted that Anna blackmailed her to end her youtube career, that she keeps calling Taylor's relatives for information on who is Taylor sleeping with and that Anna sent her death threats. My god these people are crazy but they riot when everyone was telling them it's a mistake to get the tannor tattoo

galaxycat
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by galaxycat »

boydbunny03 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:01 am
galaxycat wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 am
HeyKatie wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:02 pm
Gosh the more I read this thread the more happy I am that her and Steph didn’t work out! Steph is on a whole ass other level than any of these girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is she though? Steph cheated on her girlfriend(at the time) with Anna.

In this video she talks about how she is only dating a girl named Gaby Dunn. This was posted Sept 8th. If you guys recall in Steph and Anna's video on how they first hooked up/started dating it was during when Anna came to visit Steph for playlist live. In the comments Steph mentions she fell down a mountain while hiking. In both her and Anna's video about getting together she mentions this. (There's also a cringe comment from Anna if you guys feel like looking. It's the top comment.)

Playlist live visit was Aug 30th- Sept 5th. Which is before Steph made the video saying she was ONLY dating Gaby. In this video it shows Anna and Steph hanging out during playlist live (When Steph was dating Gaby. Also shows Steph's injury from hiking which we find out she was with Anna. The video also features Stephs ONLY GIRLFRIEND Gaby.)

So either sometime before, during, or after (or all three) hanging out with Gaby, Steph cheated on Gaby with Anna. Which wouldn't be the first time Anna helped someone cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend. Gaby has a show with Allison Raskin called "Just Between Us". In an episode Gaby mentions the only time she's been jealous in a relationship was when her girlfriend(Steph) gave their "friend"(Anna) a ride from the airport. So we know Gaby was impacted by this infidelity.

Gaby never spoke up on it, and Anna and Steph never owned up to it. (Just like Anna never owned up to helping Nat/Ashley cheat on both their boyfriends) Now, I know that Steph doesn't owe ANY of us an explanation/to air out her dirty laundry. But, what gets me is when Anna wanted to visit Nat/Ashley for closure Steph was all of a sudden ok with airing out her (AND ANNA'S) dirty laundry on twitter.

Funny how that works.
Hi, new in this thread...UH WHAT. Gaby and Steph actually dated??? I knew they've been friends forever. And I remember them making a couple tag video but in that video they said they were just friends, like they were joking around about doing the couple tag. But they actually dated?? Gaby is poly...but she doesn't fuck with dishonesty/being lied to, so there's that. But, I also remember seeing Gaby commenting on some of their pics when they (Steph and Anna) were dating. I remember this because I'd never heard of Anna and I was like who IS this girl, she seems rough as hell, and also my name is Anna so I just had to investigate lmao :rofl:
I thought it was a joke as well until Steph made the video about being monogamous and Gaby being her only girlfriend. To dispel the (true) rumors between her and Anna. Then in JBU Gaby made that comment about jealousy and it clicked with the circumstances surrounding Anna and Steph.

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

sayaanna wrote: So Taylor tweeted that Anna blackmailed her to end her youtube career, that she keeps calling Taylor's relatives for information on who is Taylor sleeping with and that Anna sent her death threats. My god these people are crazy but they riot when everyone was telling them it's a mistake to get the tannor tattoo
Oh shit I need to know more lol

Post by Guest »

tahtee wrote:
sayaanna wrote: So Taylor tweeted that Anna blackmailed her to end her youtube career, that she keeps calling Taylor's relatives for information on who is Taylor sleeping with and that Anna sent her death threats. My god these people are crazy but they riot when everyone was telling them it's a mistake to get the tannor tattoo
Who knows what's going on BTS but it really pissed Anna off that Taylor and Kaylee now follow each other. Who would've thought after the summer shit show this would happened. The spirit of Christmas brings surprises

galaxycat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by galaxycat »

sayaanna wrote:
tahtee wrote:
Who knows what's going on BTS but it really pissed Anna off that Taylor and Kaylee now follow each other. Who would've thought after the summer shit show this would happened. The spirit of Christmas brings surprises
This is the quality drama I need in order to get me through the rest of 2019.

Post by Guest »

Hilarious how Taylor now took down the tattoo and the promise ring video like if these things aren't on YT anymore it never happened. Tattoo still on her

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Taylor keeps liking and retweeting kaylee.
Also, the bangs are not a good look for her

introvertedowl
Talker
Talker

Post by introvertedowl »

Can't wait to hear what taylor has to expose her with
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-25-27.png
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-24-37.png
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-25-11.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

introvertedowl
Talker
Talker

Post by introvertedowl »

introvertedowl wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:49 pm
Can't wait to hear what taylor has to expose her with

Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-25-27.png
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-24-37.png
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-25-11.png
Double posting to add a few more screenshots
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-26-11.png
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-25-42.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

galaxycat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by galaxycat »

Nah sis, that was all you :roll:

galaxycat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by galaxycat »

Also, who threatens to end someone's career and then plays the victim all within the same breathe? Anna needs a reality check. Good on Kaylee for acknowledging the fact that Anna is TWENTY-SIX and TOOK ADVANTAGE of an 18 year old. If she was a guy people who be trying to cancel her.

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

Taylor’s live was so hard to follow. I had to leave after 30 minutes of her saying the same thing over and over again but what I got was
- Anna said she thought about Taylor while sleeping with Kaylee
- Anna sent subliminal messages to Kaylee while in bed with Taylor
- Anna is manipulative and wanted them to hate each other

Idk entirely what Anna’s side is and Taylor does seem immature but the fact that Taylor and especially Kaylee are so much younger than her doesn’t look good, and never has looked good.

KerriT123
Talker
Talker

Post by KerriT123 »

Okay wow so Taylor went live on the phone with Kaylee and it was MESSY. Apparently Anna cheated on Taylor with Steph at Playlist. And Anna did nothing but lie, manipulate her their entire relationship. You know, Nat seems to be doing really well atm, I bet she's so happy she cut anna off for good when she did. Now what I want is for Nat and Taylor to become friends and expose what really happened there too lol

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

I really do feel sorry for these girls she’s fucked about. You can see how fucked they are/feel.

The drugs comment Taylor made on her live was so worrying, Anna knows what the reactions to this kinds of drugs at what quantities could cause and introduces it to these (even though willing) uneducated teenagers.
Christ on a bike :toad:

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Just the fact that Anna is always trying to contact her exes... fuck boy

Post by Guest »

It's still sad that Anna has her fans so brainwashed that everyone defends her no matter what. I think this is why Ash/Nat never spoke of her again. Anna thrives on drama and Ash/Nat knew that cutting her off completely will hurt her most. Ashley really mastered the Zen art when it comes to Anna, no matter how much Anna tries to provoke her she doesn't reply. Also on the phone with Taylor, Kaylee said that Anna told her "When you're going to meet my friend Gabbi she's going to be mean to you, flirt with me, trying to kiss me and you're gonna have to deal with it." Who says that to their girl "hey btw a friend of mine is gonna flirt with me the whole time and you're gonna have to put up with it"?? I would've told her to fuck off right there and then.

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

sayaanna wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:28 am
It's still sad that Anna has her fans so brainwashed that everyone defends her no matter what. I think this is why Ash/Nat never spoke of her again. Anna thrives on drama and Ash/Nat knew that cutting her off completely will hurt her most. Ashley really mastered the Zen art when it comes to Anna, no matter how much Anna tries to provoke her she doesn't reply. Also on the phone with Taylor, Kaylee said that Anna told her "When you're going to meet my friend Gabbi she's going to be mean to you, flirt with me, trying to kiss me and you're gonna have to deal with it." Who says that to their girl "hey btw a friend of mine is gonna flirt with me the whole time and you're gonna have to put up with it"?? I would've told her to fuck off right there and then.
Oh wow she said that? That’s gross. I watched the live for like half an hour so I feel like I missed a lot. I watched up to the point where Kaylee was crying on the phone, which I found so heartbreaking. It reminds me of being 18/19 and getting dragged into other peoples drama and ending up getting seriously hurt.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

I don’t understand why Kaylee and Taylor are pretending to be friends. Didn’t Taylor actively pursue Anna while she was with Kaylee? I wouldn’t wanna be friends with someone who did that to me. Taylor’s behaviour is beyond embarrassing. 18 is young but it’s not young enough to not know the difference between right and wrong. Obviously goes without saying that the same thing applies to TWENTY SIX year old Anna.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

Also, off topic but has Anna heard of a thing called blush? Might make her skin tone look less sickly.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

Also, off topic but has Anna heard of a thing called blush? Might make her skin tone look less sickly.

Return to “A-M”