Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

Post by goodbyekitty »

reality04 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:53 pm
Scam had no right or reason to publicize her "review" of the new girlfriend on her channel AT ALL. She's so fucking ignorant and so stupid she doesn't even realize it.
right? i hope the girl never sees that video.
that was so inappropriate.

BubbleBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by BubbleBaby »

I was in a relationship with someone who reminds me an awful lot of dahltyn (sorry i am never sure how to spell his name) and funnily enough me and this ex “broke up” exactly how sam and dahltyn have. It would be like as if we never broke up at all and it was the most draining experience of my life! Sam needs to cut him off completely and they both need to move on!! I hate the way dahltyn is always around and since the break up puts on this fake nice voice and nice attitude when we all know as soon as they get back together he would probably go right back to being rude and kind of mean all the time. I dont think sam is %100 but my god its clear she clings on to him out of loneliness! I just wish they would both move on thats all

Also can someone tell me why it says i have a message but i dont?

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

She blows everything out of proportion! The waitress or waiter will definetly be making jokes when saying “Not hungry?” or “Didnt like it?” I’m not having it that EVERY server speaks to her in that tone when she eats out. It’s their JOB to do check backs and ask how the food is/was. That’s shit that can give a bad review with secret shoppers if they forget or don’t bother! Again sam, not everything revolves around you, they don’t care how much you ate! They won’t of even looked at your plate long enough to see if you ate the chips or the veg more! They DONT CARE! It’s their job!!!!!

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

sisinikkole wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:53 pm
Kayfb wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:07 pm
I commented on one of her vlogs about her horrible foundation. She actually replied.. “I got matched at Sephora” okay well they did you dirty..... because it doesn’t match????? Is she actually oblivious to the fact that it doesn’t match. I just read her response and was like ummmmm okkkkkk she’s missing the point here.
Sephora sucks at matching people to the right foundation. Some girl matched me with a medium shade and I'm white as snow. She's delusional if she thinks that foundation matches.
Local tea- The staff at Saskatoon Sephora are idiots and they idolize Piink.

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

sisinikkole wrote:
Kayfb wrote:
I commented on one of her vlogs about her horrible foundation. She actually replied.. “I got matched at Sephora” okay well they did you dirty..... because it doesn’t match????? Is she actually oblivious to the fact that it doesn’t match. I just read her response and was like ummmmm okkkkkk she’s missing the point here.
Sephora sucks at matching people to the right foundation. Some girl matched me with a medium shade and I'm white as snow. She's delusional if she thinks that foundation matches.

Post by Guest »

ChesterCheeto wrote:
sisinikkole wrote:
Kayfb wrote:
Idolize her alright. Look at their colour matching. They made her look extremely stupid to all her cuties lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

After the meeting and "reviewing" the new girlfriend vlog :roll:

It's pretty obvious Scam doesn't have any female friends because she doesn't want them.

And is incredibly territorial over what she thinks is HER "clique" of *GuY fRiEnDs* and she literally wants to be in control of that friendship group and "interview" anyone new...especially if they are female. Smfh

She really showed herself up in that vlog. And exposed her true colours.

She cannot stand the thought of sharing the limelight with another female. And must be the *HoT fRiEnD* that's *nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs* that all the guys party with and want to bang. :roll:

I hope Dahlyn's friends new girl is naturally gorgeous and unbothered by Scam and her pathetic tactics and catty behaviour. It sure seemed that way with how defeated Scam looked afterwards LMAO

However, I will say if I went on a double date with a new boyfriend and some trashy bitchy thot showed up dressed like that......I'd reconsider what I was getting myself into. To me, that bullshit behaviour from another female is a red flag for trouble.

Part of me hopes this girl doesn't see the vlog because it's innapropriate and hurtful. But theres a part of me thinks she needs to see it so she knows Scam is a phoney bitch.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Post by Guest »

“I have a new hack it’s called don’t use shampoo just use conditioner, you’re welcome!”

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

Here4TheTea2 wrote:Image

“I have a new hack it’s called don’t use shampoo just use conditioner, you’re welcome!”

How can she think that looks okay? I think blonde hair always looks/gets greasier quicker, dark hair definetly masks it easier, but how hard it is to just... wash it? dry shampoo? not condition your roots and only do the ends? Surely she can SMELL the grease. Does it not itch?!

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

omg that shane liquid lipstick look so bad! of course she loves it

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Cottontail wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:10 am
omg that shane liquid lipstick look so bad! of course she loves it
I think she just pretends to love things so she doesn’t feel like she wasted money like her bbl, everyone can see it looks like shit 😂

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

same energy

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

ForeverScammy wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:51 pm
same energy

Lmaooooooo I’m dead

kittylump
Learner
Learner

Post by kittylump »

I couldn't stand her waitress rant, maybe because I am one. We are suppose to ask if everything was okay if you didn't eat that much so you can't go and bitch that it was bad and we didn't ask. And I'm willing to bet any place she's a regular at cannot stand her.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

grosses me out so much ew
i'm trying to imagine her taking care of a baby with nails that long dude

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

Chrissykin wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:15 pm
Are those her real pinky and middle fingernails under those because wtf

Post by Guest »

“It’ll look better with big lashes”

.... no, no it won’t.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

MilkandSugar wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:08 pm
Chrissykin wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:15 pm
Are those her real pinky and middle fingernails under those because wtf
Does her nail tech ever remove the old nails to cut down her real nails? Or just refill her nails for 6 months? Because that sounds lazy and Shitty work. Like she likes long fake nails... yet her real nails are long! So whats the point of the fake ones?

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

She’s so pathetic. She only made that “diddling” video to flex that she had sex (probably one time) with Romero. So, they think he’s a 9/10 and Sam said something about how he’s the only “famous” guy she’s been with. So pathetic and delusional.

ETA: Do we know if Romero is still in jail? Imagine how shameful and embarrassing it would be for people to know you slept with someone as gross and obsessive as Samantha.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Newest vlog, at 2:39 douche says “look at OUR wonderful tree....”
but yeah, ur not back together scam

Return to “PiinkSparkles”