Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Locked
User avatar
winterscoming
Learner
Learner
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:44 pm
Has thanked: 232 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by winterscoming » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:33 pm

remlosha0515 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:05 pm
soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:28 am
Had to laugh at how parker basically confirmee what we were all thinking. That theyre waiting to have another baby because they’re scared the second one will be a bad baby


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That portion of the video really bothered me. He sounded like a moron, and I just really don't like how he kept saying their second would probably be a "bad baby." Sorry, but their idea of a "bad baby" sounds a lot to me like a NORMAL baby -- crying often, not adjusting to a sleep schedule perfectly or quickly, more potty accidents, etc.

Fuck them for basically saying if their next child isn't as "good" as Cove that they wouldn't love it as much.
Considering the way Aspyn was raised as the favorite of all of her siblings, I'm sure she's had a lot of influence on this subject and probably says the worst things about her siblings that she can remember being a kid with siblings, even if what she's saying is probably all normal things like the way they acted like all these normal baby things would be curses.
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:03 pm
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 1190 times

Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Orangealert » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:42 pm


User avatar
harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by harperlane11 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:32 pm

"bad baby" yikes...

User avatar
Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 772
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:21 pm
Has thanked: 663 times
Been thanked: 1152 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Melroselove » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Okay so Im the oldest of 6 siblings, and I remember every quiet baby ended up being way more fussy/loud as a toddler and every loud, “bad sleeper” baby ended up being a super quiet toddler. That’s just my tinfoil theory but we will see with miss covey wovie sissy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
hisshissbich
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:08 pm
Has thanked: 432 times
Been thanked: 1078 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by hisshissbich » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Reposting this since you can’t see it on Tapatalk...
while I get where she’s coming from, it would make more sense if she had a MATURE audience. Considering their viewers are tweens & teens I don’t think it’s super okay to be talking about plastic surgery, it’s often irreversible and can have many complications. Definitely shouldn’t be some thing she’s promoting with an audience so young.
Again, if her audience was older I would be okay with it.
Image

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by yoyoyo1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:53 am

So messed up that she got a nose job totally out of vanity. She literally said there were no medical health issues.

My friend LIKES the way her nose looks and the shape of it, and would do anything to keep it the way it is. However, she has suffered nasty problems breathing for years and is starting to feel like she has no choice but to have surgery. She is struggling to find a doctor to help her. It blows my mind that well-off people in the west can get a nose job easily and "just for a fun tweak", meanwhile there are people with actual problems breathing through their noses and sleeping that just want to be able to breathe normally for a day.

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Lynn1389_ » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:46 am

“Why are all of your videos just turning into the exact same thing they’re so repetitive it’s either clean decorate q&a cove update or walking around target arguing with each other like maybe look back at your old videos for some inspiration but everything is just turning into a big blur. I know you probably also film to look back at for memories but I can’t imagine you years later wanting to watch yourself clean. I’m sure there’s a ton of fun holiday activities going on around town you could go to and film“ I posted this as a comment to vlogmas day 4 I doubt it will actually get posted since she monitors all the comments but I hope for the sake of her she reads it lol like there’s absolutely nothing I could pick out in this video that was exciting. She cleaned her room and then said the cleaners came and cleaned it again that’s literally all that happened like how are you proud of yourself for posting that

Junebug7676
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Junebug7676 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:08 am

winterscoming wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:02 pm
If I got annoyed with my husband for every little thing she gripes at Parker about, including having to go to the bathroom the minute we got somewhere because he 'didn't go at home,' I don't think I'd have a husband because that is a sad level of petty. She should consider herself lucky that he puts up with her annoying shit.

Also, for the amount of nonsense she buys on a weekly basis going on her various shopping trips would it kill her to use a reusable bag?
I was thinking that too. Did you notice that she pulled out a single pillow from a plastic bag??

User avatar
remlosha0515
Informer
Informer
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 376 times
Been thanked: 908 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by remlosha0515 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:20 am

Lynn1389_ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:46 am
“Why are all of your videos just turning into the exact same thing they’re so repetitive it’s either clean decorate q&a cove update or walking around target arguing with each other like maybe look back at your old videos for some inspiration but everything is just turning into a big blur. I know you probably also film to look back at for memories but I can’t imagine you years later wanting to watch yourself clean. I’m sure there’s a ton of fun holiday activities going on around town you could go to and film“ I posted this as a comment to vlogmas day 4 I doubt it will actually get posted since she monitors all the comments but I hope for the sake of her she reads it lol like there’s absolutely nothing I could pick out in this video that was exciting. She cleaned her room and then said the cleaners came and cleaned it again that’s literally all that happened like how are you proud of yourself for posting that
Bless you.

If she posts one more “cleaning + organizing!!!!” vlog I am going to SCREAM. Absolutely no one wants to watch a montage of you making your bed.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 1902 times

Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by sarstar112 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:59 pm

yoyoyo1 wrote:So messed up that she got a nose job totally out of vanity. She literally said there were no medical health issues.

My friend LIKES the way her nose looks and the shape of it, and would do anything to keep it the way it is. However, she has suffered nasty problems breathing for years and is starting to feel like she has no choice but to have surgery. She is struggling to find a doctor to help her. It blows my mind that well-off people in the west can get a nose job easily and "just for a fun tweak", meanwhile there are people with actual problems breathing through their noses and sleeping that just want to be able to breathe normally for a day.
I disagree with this. Anyone should be able to get cosmetic surgery if it’s something they are insecure about. If i had the money, I’d do it too. And im sure Aspyn would get way more hate if she never addressed it like so many youtubers do. I actually like how transparent she has been about it but I don’t think there needs to be multiple IG stories on it years after it happened.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by yoyoyo1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous

User avatar
ohheygracieo
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 1141 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by ohheygracieo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:12 pm

sarstar112 wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:So messed up that she got a nose job totally out of vanity. She literally said there were no medical health issues.

My friend LIKES the way her nose looks and the shape of it, and would do anything to keep it the way it is. However, she has suffered nasty problems breathing for years and is starting to feel like she has no choice but to have surgery. She is struggling to find a doctor to help her. It blows my mind that well-off people in the west can get a nose job easily and "just for a fun tweak", meanwhile there are people with actual problems breathing through their noses and sleeping that just want to be able to breathe normally for a day.
I disagree with this. Anyone should be able to get cosmetic surgery if it’s something they are insecure about. If i had the money, I’d do it too. And im sure Aspyn would get way more hate if she never addressed it like so many youtubers do. I actually like how transparent she has been about it but I don’t think there needs to be multiple IG stories on it years after it happened.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely agree as well. I would 100% fix my witch nose if I could! I don’t have medical issues, but it really effect how I see myself and my confidence, and I think that’s a perfectly good reason. And while I do think she should know who her audience is and not be saying “it’s not my problem if it bothers you”, I appreciate how forward she is and how she doesn’t try to hide it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 772
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:21 pm
Has thanked: 663 times
Been thanked: 1152 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Melroselove » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm

yoyoyo1 wrote:Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous
How is that odd? Have you never heard of cosmetic surgery? I would totally get a nose job if I had the money. I feel like that’s like saying “it’s so messed up that Jeffree Star bought a $40,000 purse because not everyone can do that”
That logic doesn’t make sense to me.
Also people on the East coast are probably getting nose jobs more than any other place in the US besides California.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:55 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Alyciamariem » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Why do we never see Cove on her tummy, aside from when she’s lying on Aspyn? I know we’ve seen it once or twice, but they should be doing it multiple times a day...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 456 times
Been thanked: 2260 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by opangatay » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm

Has anyone here ever had those paper black out blinds that they have in their room that can offer more insight to why on earth high maintenance judgy McAesthetic Aspyn Ovard herself has them? They look like crap and are a pain to roll up every day and they’re so loud lmao. Her standards are so bizzarre and inconsistent, like she could spend her money on real blackout blinds or curtains for her baby and I probably wouldn’t harp on her for that.

I feel like I need to see them to understand what they mean by paper. Is it literally paper? What kind of paper? It seems like exactly the type of thing Aspyn would harp on if she saw them somewhere else because they look tacky and not cute. Also blackout blinds don’t have to be black in color, does she know that? My black (in color) black out curtains definitely worked better than my light cream ones that I have now since the color itself was darker, but the cream ones still keep the room about as dark as I could ask for lol. t’s fun to make fun of her aesthetic but in this case I’m being sincere when I say these blinds are throwing off her ~aesthetic~.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by yoyoyo1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Melroselove wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm
yoyoyo1 wrote:Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous
How is that odd? Have you never heard of cosmetic surgery? I would totally get a nose job if I had the money. I feel like that’s like saying “it’s so messed up that Jeffree Star bought a $40,000 purse because not everyone can do that”
That logic doesn’t make sense to me.
Also people on the East coast are probably getting nose jobs more than any other place in the US besides California.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's just odd to me because you're permanently altering a functional part of your body. If it's not broken, why fix it? It's not odd for rich people to spend their money. But getting a nose job is in no way similar to getting a purse. A nose job carries serious risks (scarring, bleeding, blocked nose for weeks, having to clean your nose, going under, etc. it all just sounds too scary.

If you're wondering the honest truth why I'm salty, I don't have a friend with breathing problems. I'm actually the one that's had breathing problems through my nose for years after a couple breaks, but have avoided surgery because the idea of permanently changing my face/identity freaks me out. And despite what they tell you, even if you get a septoplasty which is not supposed to change the shape of your nose, it still WILL change slightly or get wider, it's just the nature of cutting open an organ and sewing it back together.

I would do ANYTHING to not have to get a nose job, but my breathing problems have been absolutely killing me, my exercise, my energy...imagine having a clothespin on your nose 24/7, and constantly sniffing/snorting to try to breathe that's what it's like having a collapsed/broken nose.

So all I'm saying is that while of course she has every right to spend her money on a nose job and it's her decision (and it's cool that she opened up about it IMO), it's extremely frustrating to be sitting here struggling to breathe meanwhile perfectly healthy people like Aspyn will risk getting their face sliced open unnecessarily due to sheer vanity. Does that make sense? She didn't do anything wrong with having one, but I hope you can appreciate that it's a tad aggravating knowing that some people are almost forced to get surgery due to their health issues, meanwhile for others it's a cosmetic choice.

I don't know how Aspyn was so casual about getting one, again it's her right, but despite my nasty breathing problems, I've put off one for years and am still trying to avoid it out of fear. Who wants to let someone slice open the most prominent feature on their face? And again, there's always risks.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 1902 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by sarstar112 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:50 pm

yoyoyo1 wrote:
Melroselove wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm
yoyoyo1 wrote:Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous
How is that odd? Have you never heard of cosmetic surgery? I would totally get a nose job if I had the money. I feel like that’s like saying “it’s so messed up that Jeffree Star bought a $40,000 purse because not everyone can do that”
That logic doesn’t make sense to me.
Also people on the East coast are probably getting nose jobs more than any other place in the US besides California.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's just odd to me because you're permanently altering a functional part of your body. If it's not broken, why fix it? It's not odd for rich people to spend their money. But getting a nose job is in no way similar to getting a purse. A nose job carries serious risks (scarring, bleeding, blocked nose for weeks, having to clean your nose, going under, etc. it all just sounds too scary.

If you're wondering the honest truth why I'm salty, I don't have a friend with breathing problems. I'm actually the one that's had breathing problems through my nose for years after a couple breaks, but have avoided surgery because the idea of permanently changing my face/identity freaks me out. And despite what they tell you, even if you get a septoplasty which is not supposed to change the shape of your nose, it still WILL change slightly or get wider, it's just the nature of cutting open an organ and sewing it back together.

I would do ANYTHING to not have to get a nose job, but my breathing problems have been absolutely killing me, my exercise, my energy...imagine having a clothespin on your nose 24/7, and constantly sniffing/snorting to try to breathe that's what it's like having a collapsed/broken nose.

So all I'm saying is that while of course she has every right to spend her money on a nose job and it's her decision (and it's cool that she opened up about it IMO), it's extremely frustrating to be sitting here struggling to breathe meanwhile perfectly healthy people like Aspyn will risk getting their face sliced open unnecessarily due to sheer vanity. Does that make sense? She didn't do anything wrong with having one, but I hope you can appreciate that it's a tad aggravating knowing that some people are almost forced to get surgery due to their health issues, meanwhile for others it's a cosmetic choice.

I don't know how Aspyn was so casual about getting one, again it's her right, but despite my nasty breathing problems, I've put off one for years and am still trying to avoid it out of fear. Who wants to let someone slice open the most prominent feature on their face? And again, there's always risks.
Ok boomer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:51 am
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 736 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by side_eye » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:11 pm

I don't really care if someone does or does not want to get a nose job, I'm just here to bitch about Asspyn.

Online
User avatar
theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 2381 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by theantiblair » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:37 pm

opangatay wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm
Has anyone here ever had those paper black out blinds that they have in their room that can offer more insight to why on earth high maintenance judgy McAesthetic Aspyn Ovard herself has them? They look like crap and are a pain to roll up every day and they’re so loud lmao. Her standards are so bizzarre and inconsistent, like she could spend her money on real blackout blinds or curtains for her baby and I probably wouldn’t harp on her for that.

I feel like I need to see them to understand what they mean by paper. Is it literally paper? What kind of paper? It seems like exactly the type of thing Aspyn would harp on if she saw them somewhere else because they look tacky and not cute. Also blackout blinds don’t have to be black in color, does she know that? My black (in color) black out curtains definitely worked better than my light cream ones that I have now since the color itself was darker, but the cream ones still keep the room about as dark as I could ask for lol. t’s fun to make fun of her aesthetic but in this case I’m being sincere when I say these blinds are throwing off her ~aesthetic~.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that those paper blinds are so weird and confusing. She bought them because they’re crazy cheap and she is weirdly selective about when she wants to be super stingy about things. She could probably afford to get the nicest, most effective, automatic, remote-controlled blinds installed but it they’re not something she wants for herself then it’s not worth spending the money to her. Like refusing to get Parker a step ladder.

But she must have seen them being used by another Instagram or youtuber mom because she very rarely has a unique idea.

User avatar
Alkmy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 740 times
Been thanked: 1683 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Alkmy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:17 pm

theantiblair wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:37 pm
opangatay wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm
Has anyone here ever had those paper black out blinds that they have in their room that can offer more insight to why on earth high maintenance judgy McAesthetic Aspyn Ovard herself has them? They look like crap and are a pain to roll up every day and they’re so loud lmao. Her standards are so bizzarre and inconsistent, like she could spend her money on real blackout blinds or curtains for her baby and I probably wouldn’t harp on her for that.

I feel like I need to see them to understand what they mean by paper. Is it literally paper? What kind of paper? It seems like exactly the type of thing Aspyn would harp on if she saw them somewhere else because they look tacky and not cute. Also blackout blinds don’t have to be black in color, does she know that? My black (in color) black out curtains definitely worked better than my light cream ones that I have now since the color itself was darker, but the cream ones still keep the room about as dark as I could ask for lol. t’s fun to make fun of her aesthetic but in this case I’m being sincere when I say these blinds are throwing off her ~aesthetic~.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that those paper blinds are so weird and confusing. She bought them because they’re crazy cheap and she is weirdly selective about when she wants to be super stingy about things. She could probably afford to get the nicest, most effective, automatic, remote-controlled blinds installed but it they’re not something she wants for herself then it’s not worth spending the money to her. Like refusing to get Parker a step ladder.

But she must have seen them being used by another Instagram or youtuber mom because she very rarely has a unique idea.
Imagine the backdrop at school picture day. It’s that material. LOL hopefully you get my reference. Is that not what came in the house? Where I’m from those builder grade cookie cutter homes are all “fixed up” with the cheapest materials and I know those blinds come standard with most of the homes. Usually homeowners will replace them with actual blinds. But yes- as you said Aspyn is just too cheap to do so. Their house looks horrible and I don’t know why they can’t see that. The light cool toned gray walls are super popular right now and would provide the light she’s looking for (😒) while acrually looking like a finished home. The white walls and beige decor is the absolute worst. Whoever said their house looks like a teen’s bedroom or dorm room is so right.

User avatar
remlosha0515
Informer
Informer
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 376 times
Been thanked: 908 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by remlosha0515 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Alyciamariem wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:31 pm
Why do we never see Cove on her tummy, aside from when she’s lying on Aspyn? I know we’ve seen it once or twice, but they should be doing it multiple times a day...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair, we don’t see their whole entire day. They could certainly be having tummy time.

User avatar
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 456 times
Been thanked: 2260 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by opangatay » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:18 am

Alkmy wrote:
theantiblair wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:37 pm
opangatay wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm
Has anyone here ever had those paper black out blinds that they have in their room that can offer more insight to why on earth high maintenance judgy McAesthetic Aspyn Ovard herself has them? They look like crap and are a pain to roll up every day and they’re so loud lmao. Her standards are so bizzarre and inconsistent, like she could spend her money on real blackout blinds or curtains for her baby and I probably wouldn’t harp on her for that.

I feel like I need to see them to understand what they mean by paper. Is it literally paper? What kind of paper? It seems like exactly the type of thing Aspyn would harp on if she saw them somewhere else because they look tacky and not cute. Also blackout blinds don’t have to be black in color, does she know that? My black (in color) black out curtains definitely worked better than my light cream ones that I have now since the color itself was darker, but the cream ones still keep the room about as dark as I could ask for lol. t’s fun to make fun of her aesthetic but in this case I’m being sincere when I say these blinds are throwing off her ~aesthetic~.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that those paper blinds are so weird and confusing. She bought them because they’re crazy cheap and she is weirdly selective about when she wants to be super stingy about things. She could probably afford to get the nicest, most effective, automatic, remote-controlled blinds installed but it they’re not something she wants for herself then it’s not worth spending the money to her. Like refusing to get Parker a step ladder.

But she must have seen them being used by another Instagram or youtuber mom because she very rarely has a unique idea.
Imagine the backdrop at school picture day. It’s that material. LOL hopefully you get my reference. Is that not what came in the house? Where I’m from those builder grade cookie cutter homes are all “fixed up” with the cheapest materials and I know those blinds come standard with most of the homes. Usually homeowners will replace them with actual blinds. But yes- as you said Aspyn is just too cheap to do so. Their house looks horrible and I don’t know why they can’t see that. The light cool toned gray walls are super popular right now and would provide the light she’s looking for (Image) while acrually looking like a finished home. The white walls and beige decor is the absolute worst. Whoever said their house looks like a teen’s bedroom or dorm room is so right.
They still have the blinds that the house came with that are also those really thin ones, but they have the black paper blinds behind them taped to the windows (?????) At least the actual blinds for the house can just be pushed up and held in place. The black ones Parker has to scrunch up to the top and clip them in place. It’s super bizzarre to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callacalla3
Informer
Informer
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:43 pm
Has thanked: 618 times
Been thanked: 1563 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by callacalla3 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:40 am

It seems like she's trying to transition into the "mom cleaning house" side of YouTube (like Love Meg). I don't think it'll work for her. Her house is not "homey" and doesn't look appealing, cozy or relatable. The interior layout is fine, but her decor style is too teen-like/no authentic personality.

Maybe Parker is fine with it, but it seems like his personal taste are never shown. It looks like it's Aspyn's house and he just stays there. Cove is still a baby, but I hope she's allowed to have an assortment of colors and textures to put in her room as she grows. Like fuchsia, turquoise, green, orange, or whatever she likes.

I sense Cove is going to be a headstrong child and enjoy expressing her individualism. I also think she'll take after Parker in different ways.

User avatar
Alkmy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 740 times
Been thanked: 1683 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Alkmy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:20 am

opangatay wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:18 am
Alkmy wrote:
theantiblair wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:37 pm
opangatay wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm
Has anyone here ever had those paper black out blinds that they have in their room that can offer more insight to why on earth high maintenance judgy McAesthetic Aspyn Ovard herself has them? They look like crap and are a pain to roll up every day and they’re so loud lmao. Her standards are so bizzarre and inconsistent, like she could spend her money on real blackout blinds or curtains for her baby and I probably wouldn’t harp on her for that.

I feel like I need to see them to understand what they mean by paper. Is it literally paper? What kind of paper? It seems like exactly the type of thing Aspyn would harp on if she saw them somewhere else because they look tacky and not cute. Also blackout blinds don’t have to be black in color, does she know that? My black (in color) black out curtains definitely worked better than my light cream ones that I have now since the color itself was darker, but the cream ones still keep the room about as dark as I could ask for lol. t’s fun to make fun of her aesthetic but in this case I’m being sincere when I say these blinds are throwing off her ~aesthetic~.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that those paper blinds are so weird and confusing. She bought them because they’re crazy cheap and she is weirdly selective about when she wants to be super stingy about things. She could probably afford to get the nicest, most effective, automatic, remote-controlled blinds installed but it they’re not something she wants for herself then it’s not worth spending the money to her. Like refusing to get Parker a step ladder.

But she must have seen them being used by another Instagram or youtuber mom because she very rarely has a unique idea.
Imagine the backdrop at school picture day. It’s that material. LOL hopefully you get my reference. Is that not what came in the house? Where I’m from those builder grade cookie cutter homes are all “fixed up” with the cheapest materials and I know those blinds come standard with most of the homes. Usually homeowners will replace them with actual blinds. But yes- as you said Aspyn is just too cheap to do so. Their house looks horrible and I don’t know why they can’t see that. The light cool toned gray walls are super popular right now and would provide the light she’s looking for (Image) while acrually looking like a finished home. The white walls and beige decor is the absolute worst. Whoever said their house looks like a teen’s bedroom or dorm room is so right.
They still have the blinds that the house came with that are also those really thin ones, but they have the black paper blinds behind them taped to the windows (?????) At least the actual blinds for the house can just be pushed up and held in place. The black ones Parker has to scrunch up to the top and clip them in place. It’s super bizzarre to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh! That!! Yes I have those same blinds on my door because it’s a huge window with no shade and I just rent. And yes they suck. I’ve lives here 2 years and replaced that thing 4 times it’s soo shitty. $5 at Walmart. I sure as heck would never have that in my actual home :roll: yeah I seriously don’t get their spending habits :roll:

User avatar
stellapeach
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 475 times
Been thanked: 1358 times

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by stellapeach » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:00 am

She has those paper blinds in their room because the baby sleep course she took recommended them. I remember her talking about it early on when they first had Cove.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”