Post by bitch1992 »

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by kettlebelle »

I like how during her car rant about her rhinitis she said twice that this was the last time she was bringing it up and was not going to complain about it anymore, then by the end of the vlog she was talking about it and complaining again LOL. Pretty sure that was the same day so that didn’t last long at all.

I liked her hair when she first colored it but now I’m not liking it anymore. She went too blonde and it just doesn’t look right on her. I’m no hairstylist but my hair is balayage and I would not consider her hair to be balayage. The color is nearly all the way at her roots and it’s a harsh difference between the colors. It just looks like all over color that has started growing out. She needs to go darker with caramel ends like she had it during her engagement pictures. That color suited her really well.

queenabb
Learner
Learner

Post by queenabb »

its katelyn bro wrote:
BlueDiamond55 wrote:She showed her Christmas decor that she literally bought last year and said she’s not loving it anymore. Smh. Here we go...she’s going to go out and buy all new boho Christmas decor to match her new “aesthetic.” Because that’s what she should be worried about when she has a rat baby on the way Image She needs to buy some boho parenting books and see a boho psychiatrist.
LMAOOOOOO ImageImageImage

And yeah I have no idea lol I know you can schedule a C section but idk what the protocol is for it. I bet she’ll do it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I delivered, I scheduled my second birth at 39 weeks. I think for scheduled c-sections, that's typically the earliest it can be scheduled barring a medical issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

Literally on the bottle of decongestant spray it says if you use longer than 3 days it will actually cause you to be stuffy. It’s called rebound effect. She is the problem. I bet she doesn’t even have pregnancy induced rhinitis. She had a cold and then probably used them and caused this. Meaning it won’t stop after birth. She has to quit using the spray which will make her more stuffy at first. She is beyond stupid. She caused this. Not the baby. Stop using decongestant. You haven’t tried everything. You haven’t tried the one thing that will work. Doctors must want to slap her.

babygirl127
Informer
Informer

Post by babygirl127 »

missbelle wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:28 pm
Grapebreakers wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:33 pm
Why the fuck would you want your baby to come early?! She is a fucking idiot

seriously and she also added preemie clothes to her registry a few months ago. do most expecting mothers prepare for that?
I did. My baby was measuring small and I was a small baby so I bought (not registered) preemie. My baby ended up being 5lbs 1 and was in Premie for almost 2 months

Post by Guest »

mountainhoney wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm
?????????????????? I’m-
Huh? What exactly has she accomplished? She quits EVERYTHING she starts!

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Meg said they want a baby carrier for when they go on walks together in the spring. She can't even be bothered to take Greyson for walks, so I highly doubt they'll be doing much walking with the baby.

Rachelann8
Debater
Debater

Post by Rachelann8 »

She’s so fucking stupid. This is the same shit that she did with her shoulder. She complains and complains and complainsssssss and goes to the doctor constantly, but when the doctors tell her EXACTLY what she can do to make it better she doesn’t like it or listen because it’s not a quick fix. She wants to walk into her doctors office and say “Give me antibiotics now!” And expect them to just hand her over a script and be on her merry way. It was the same shit with the damn steroid shot in her shoulder. She refused to do PT and after the first shot wore off she wanted her doctor to just give her a second one. Thankfully she obviously has a semi good doctor who wouldn’t do it because they know it’s not going to long term fix anything.
She also goes to many different doctors because if one gives her an answer she doesn’t like, she throws a fit and is like then I’m going to call my family doctor instead and see what they say. Or she goes to different urgent cares all the time it’s so weird and crazy. They’re going to say the same shit Meg, why are you wanting to put potentially harmful medicine for your baby into your body again and again because you can’t handle a stuffy nose???? Have fun in child birth Meg!

(I know certain antibiotics are safe for babies, but there’s obviously a reason none of her doctors will not give her a second round. It’s because she doesn’t need it, she just wants it and that can be harmful.)
Last edited by Rachelann8 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

She looked so manic when she was showing Colleen’s video. I’m scared.
”I have tried everything!!” ummm bitch why do you even bother to go see a doctor when you don’t listen to them?? And you shouldn’t eat steroids/antibiotics just for fun.
And the way she yells ”bABe!!” makes me want to slap her.

MCH97
Debater
Debater

Post by MCH97 »

babygirl127 wrote:
missbelle wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:28 pm
Grapebreakers wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:33 pm
Why the fuck would you want your baby to come early?! She is a fucking idiot

seriously and she also added preemie clothes to her registry a few months ago. do most expecting mothers prepare for that?
I did. My baby was measuring small and I was a small baby so I bought (not registered) preemie. My baby ended up being 5lbs 1 and was in Premie for almost 2 months

I was told leading up to my induction that my son was measuring small. But I kept my hopes up and told everyone not to buy preemie clothes bc I didn’t want to jinx it. He came out 5lbs 1oz. My family bought and brought a few preemie things to the hospital but bc he couldn’t keep his temp we used mostly newborn clothes that were a bit big and always had him wrapped in blankets or swaddles with clothes for the first month or so.

MyIntoxication8
Talker
Talker

Post by MyIntoxication8 »

I wouldn't suggest anyone buy preemie clothes until the baby arrives and seems to need them. My OBGYN decided to guess how much my baby was (she didn't conduct the ultrasounds and this was 2007), and told me since i looked small I would have a nice 6 lb baby at most. She was born 8 lbs 14oz, and my OB was shocked and asked where I was "hiding her". I also had an easy pregnancy but was still walking around christmas shopping a few days before she was born. My mom thought it would induce labor since I was 5 days part my due date. Meg is only going to get bigger from here on out and become more uncomfortable. Hope she is ready for the chance of having a long labor, and possibly back labor. My friend had back labor and was in the hospital for three days before the baby came.

Post by Guest »

Since I have time this morning, I decided to watch her next "vlogcember" video:

- For someone who is "trying to save money" that didn't stop her from going to Home Goods and Walmart to buy more shit she doesn't need.
- Her nails look disgusting. And no one is ever interested in what nail color you have Megan because it always looks the same!
- Youtube is her job - a very simple job at that! She manages to forget her camera and makes it a point to mention it like..2-3 times!
- Out to eat....again
- Her definition of "errands" is shopping, period!
- She didn't mean to get Tommy Hilfiger boots (if I heard correctly Anthony got for her, but she paid for?). Didn't try them on or anything. She later goes back to exchange them for a smaller size.
- Grey doesn't start acting different (showing off) because the camera is on you idiot, he wants to play with you! Why did they even get a dog if they NEVER do anything with him?!
- She buys more stuff for the baby. Will she really use ALL of that stuff once the baby arrives?
**I'm only 8 minutes in wondering if I can even go on after this**
- Like it was mentioned earlier, she doesn't know how to sew...let alone anything else, but she'll never admit to that
- She thinks this Vlogcember will be a fail because she’ll be complaining about how she’s feeling, and she’s struggling. Same shit, just a different year.
- If you put your car in the shop however many days ago, why wouldn’t you give the shop a call to see what the status is on your car?
- She doesn’t want pitty, advice or anything about her congestion because she knows she fucked up and should have listened to her doctor. I had to fast-forward through her complaining because it’s just ridiculous! How does anyone deal with her?!
- Earlier she said that was the last time she was going to talk about her congestion, but brings it up AGAIN (29:46) with her love/hate relationship with showers.
- She mentions that Anthony wants a baby carrier, of which he could easily buy with his own money, but since he doesn’t have a job he has to wait until Megan gets around to buying it.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

God she’s so fucking ugly now. She used to be a cute girl. I’m loving how her looks caught up with her horrible personality. She must be on overhaul editing pics with filters because she looks nothing like them. The legally blonde Paulette hairdo is killing me, and why are we constantly subjected to her fupa. Carrying the son of Satan doesn’t give you free reign to shove your fupa around.

I laughed at that family vlogger whining session video. It’s been the LAW since the 90s. No petition is changing shit. It’s only going to get worse because they are now moving on to complain about child labor laws and youtube. These people need to face it that youtube is finally coming to an end. You can thank assholes like Logan Paul for drawing attention to how horrible this platform is. I knew it would just be a matter of time after that whole incident, no one believed me, and I was right.
Meg is like so many. Delusional. She thinks she can just keep going and not take notice of this change. Her channel will be pulled down by the spring...watch.

Enjoy “vlogcember” because it’s your last stupid bitch.

missy1567
Talker
Talker

Post by missy1567 »

She is such a spoiled little bitch, her attitude when she was talking about the stuff that she didn’t get from her registry was so nasty. The Halo bassinet starts at $200 and the baby carriers she asked for were over $100 each. Tell your loser husband to get a fucking job and maybe just maybe you can buy some shit for YOUR kid. It’s not your friends and family’s responsibility to buy you expensive shit for the baby. People gift what they can afford ad to see her act so snobby about what they did get is just trashy. If you’re gonna return shit don’t put it in the fucking vlog for people to see you complaining about not liking what they got. I feel bad for whoever got that travel bassinet she was complaining about. I doubt that buy buy baby would sell a product that looked that damaged.

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

I've never seen someone complain so much about pregnancy rhinitis, EVER. It affects a pretty decent amount of pregnant women, but most of them don't complain about it like she does. She's SO DRAMATIC

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

gonna wait to watch this video until later this weekend - gonna take a shot of tequila every time meg says "rhinitis" wish me luck

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainhoney »

I’m reading the comments on her newest vlog and I’m so frustrated with the amount of stupidity her subscribers seem to have. They’re all coddling her, and suggesting things for her stupid stuffy nose as if she is actually going to try any of them! She’s not going to do shit, and she’s just going to continue to complain because that’s all she knows. I don’t see a lot of negative comments, is she deleting them or are all of her followers seriously that fucking dumb?

sasche15
Debater
Debater

Post by sasche15 »

This is what I don't understand about her stupid rhinitis... is there anything that can actually be done about it? Isn't it just something she has to freaking deal with until it's over? Like, yeah you can have temporary relief from decongestants, but it's not going to make it go away until she gives birth, right? I just don't understand why you'd complain about something that you can't fix.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

Megan has no idea how easy she has it. I was sick everyday until 23 weeks, and I ended up in the hospital for a kidney infection at 31 weeks. And that’s still not even half of what some women have to go through. My sister and myself also had/have pregnancy rhinitis and we never complain. You deal with it. It’s a side effect of pregnancy, not a cold that you can take meds for or spread from person to person. She’s so damn dumb.

My sister worked until 40 weeks. And she has a job that requires her to be on her feet all day, and do manual labor. Her last day before maternity leave was on a Saturday and then she had her baby that Wednesday on his due date. And she just recently had to work over night shifts from 12-6am, then go home and take care of her 4 month old so her bf can go to work. She’s a rockstar and Megan can’t even handle sitting on the couch all day without bitching.

I’m currently 3 days away from my due date. I can see her trying to induce herself at 37 weeks because pregnancy becomes rather uncomfortable after that. She can’t handle ANYTHING

Return to “Megan Leigh”