Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Codi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Codi »

Petty, but I can’t stand when she just shows fruits and veggies right in the cart like that. (Bring a reusable bag) I know other people who do it, too and all I can think of is all the nasty can return germs. Especially here in Oregon we just had an increase from five cents to ten per returned can so I constantly see people using carts for their can returns. I just can’t see her washing their veggies THAT well.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:21 pm
She actually is doing a full update on Rosie soon, wow. Jairus also looks like a meth head in the new video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is Jairus even human anymore? Does he ever take care of his children?

GlossierQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GlossierQueen »

Ok so as I've stated before I work in a toddler room at a daycare centre. There's a two year old boy there who gives my co-workers and I a run for our money everyday. Its not his fault, but his parents/grandma do not discipline him at home and openly admit it. They've also admitted that he has not been exposed to children prior to entering daycare at 2.5. Everyday is such a challenge with him because hes constantly hitting, biting, slapping, choking or sitting on the other children. He throws their food on the floor, refuses to nap and in turn the other kids copy him. I feel awful because its all due to lack of parenting. One day I told his grandma about how physical he was with another child (to the point where she had a red hand mark on her face from him slapping her) and grandma just laughed in my face. If A isn't careful this is entirely how B could end up, and sadly I can see it happening.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

ohheygracieo wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:57 pm
It made me feel so sad when jairus showed Rosie laying on the floor watching Mickey mouse. She looked so sad. I just happy acacia is FINALLY figuring out that what she was doing for Rosie isn’t working.

I find it so weird how they just lay her on the floor and leave her
I couldn't imagine just plopping my baby on a floor somewhere and going about my day.
also why are they letting a 15 month old with the mental capacity of a 7/8 month old watch so much tv?
this child needs LOTS of one on one attention and play to help her.

so happy the acacia is finally acknowledging rosie's health concerns and not pretending she is perfectly fine in vlogs

GlossierQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GlossierQueen »

vmars87 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:10 pm
ohheygracieo wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:57 pm
It made me feel so sad when jairus showed Rosie laying on the floor watching Mickey mouse. She looked so sad. I just happy acacia is FINALLY figuring out that what she was doing for Rosie isn’t working.

I find it so weird how they just lay her on the floor and leave her
I couldn't imagine just plopping my baby on a floor somewhere and going about my day.
also why are they letting a 15 month old with the mental capacity of a 7/8 month old watch so much tv?
this child needs LOTS of one on one attention and play to help her.

so happy the acacia is finally acknowledging rosie's health concerns and not pretending she is perfectly fine in vlogs
Agreed. She should be out doing playgroups or even just outside playing with her family. Its so sad that they plop her down and go about their day.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:36 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
She actually is doing a full update on Rosie soon, wow. Jairus also looks like a meth head in the new video

Wut? He's basically their main caretaker lol.
He may not be taking care of himself, but I really think Jairus is GREAT with taking care of the girls, it seems like he does wayyyyy more than Cac.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

Holy crap, I'm double posting because I can't believe nobody said anything, but ROSE POSE IS STARTING TO SPEAK Y'ALL!!!!
Acacia posted a story of her with the caption "Daddy's girl" & she's getting "Dada" down. <3
I'm also SO HAPPY that they are making changes for her AND being open about it. Like damn, that's all we wanted lol. Of course, we don't need to know EVERYTHING, but a little info is sooo appreciated because we've kinda been on this journey too.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Badwulf wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:19 pm
remlosha0515 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

He may not be taking care of himself, but I really think Jairus is GREAT with taking care of the girls, it seems like he does wayyyyy more than Cac.
Is he okay health wise? Has he ever spoken about mental health issues? He looks like a completely different person from just a few years ago.

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

nikkibella17 wrote:
Badwulf wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:19 pm
remlosha0515 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Is he okay health wise? Has he ever spoken about mental health issues? He looks like a completely different person from just a few years ago.
Acacia has sure shared more that enough about his depression for him, but I don’t think he’s ever personally spoken out.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

ImageImage

Omg this bitch. How can you feel comfortable preaching sUstAinAbilIty when she does the bare minimum (if even that much). Like you are really selling a “love your mama earth” shirt when you KNOW your company is not sustainable? Her excuse of being in a contract is BS, obviously. Because is she cared she would pay to terminate it. She hustles to release a crappy preset pack when she wants to go to Disneyland so money can’t be the excuse.
She has been hopping on trends since she was on tumblr, and veganism and sustainability is just another trend to her. You’d think after...finishing middle school or idk, having 2 children she would develop a personality of her own.
Sorry for ranting, she is such a hypocrite

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Last edited by Blysse on Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

marmar22
Learner
Learner

Post by marmar22 »

GlossierQueen wrote:Ok so as I've stated before I work in a toddler room at a daycare centre. There's a two year old boy there who gives my co-workers and I a run for our money everyday. Its not his fault, but his parents/grandma do not discipline him at home and openly admit it. They've also admitted that he has not been exposed to children prior to entering daycare at 2.5. Everyday is such a challenge with him because hes constantly hitting, biting, slapping, choking or sitting on the other children. He throws their food on the floor, refuses to nap and in turn the other kids copy him. I feel awful because its all due to lack of parenting. One day I told his grandma about how physical he was with another child (to the point where she had a red hand mark on her face from him slapping her) and grandma just laughed in my face. If A isn't careful this is entirely how B could end up, and sadly I can see it happening.

My nephew is like this. He’s an actual nightmare. His parents and grandparents spoil him and never tell him no. He gets everything he wants because he whines and cries for it. He doesn’t want dinner, he wants ice cream... guess what they give him? he doesn’t want to take a bath, he doesn’t have to bathe for like a week straight... Annoys the shit out of me. He’s an awful brat but it’s the adults fault.. sorry for the tangent lol

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

So, I agree that we should all do better with our “footprint” but other then her pushing out fast fashion for a quick buck isn’t A actually trying in her own way?
I’m not a fan of hers and find her super annoying with every aspect of her life but she so showing “Potential”. Even if its for her new phase or clout, she’s still doing a little.

(Also, Ik she will post something today that makes me want to delete this )

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Blysse wrote:So, I agree that we should all do better with our “footprint” but other then her pushing out fast fashion for a quick buck isn’t A actually trying in her own way?
I’m not a fan of hers and find her super annoying with every aspect of her life but she so showing “Potential”. Even if its for her new phase or clout, she’s still doing a little.

(Also, Ik she will post something today that makes me want to delete this Image)

You’re not wrong at all! I think she is passionate about sustainability as a whole but I think she cares more about money than a genuine effort. Others have made this point but I think she believes that she doesn’t have to try as hard because she influences people to be more sustainable, maybe “making up” for her lack of sustainability. And I admit that I wouldn’t criticise someone I knew IRL if they made the same mistakes she does when it comes to this but because she is an influencer and has a platform, she’s going to be criticised more. It just comes with the job really. I do believe that it’s a bit harsh sometimes but Acacia doesn’t seem to be hurting as plenty of people are still buying into the idea of her being this incredible eco-friendly queen.

bluemerlehoney
Learner
Learner

Post by bluemerlehoney »

Oh boy, is their life really that boring that they don‘t do anything else than going to the grocery store or Target? I can‘t watch her vlog because it bores me so much. She has so much time and money, they could be doing really cool things but all they do is going to the grocery store every day and for that shit she gets money.
Also the caption with the fishermen - no words needed. She really is as dumb as a rock.

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

Screenshot_20191205-170437_Instagram.jpg
This is uncanny valley terrifying. Doesn't look anything like her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

...though it's pretty. :o

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Eating an all fruit and vegetable diet isn’t healthy in the least bit. They’re very low in calories, fat (except avocados) and aren’t proper meals 3x a day. It’d be different if, perhaps, she made veggie burgers and then everyone had a side salad and fruit. She could make a vegan BLT made with tempeh, avocado, tomato etc and then have fruit salad on the side. Cooked potatoes, fully loaded vegan baked potato, there’s SO MANY options! Feeding an all fruit and vegetable diet to young children also isn’t good

Post by Guest »

It's so weird...from a precut, nearly non veggitable diet to a all raw vegan. :roll:

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

Can someone take one for the team and summarize her vlogs??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “acaciacutie”