Haley Pham

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
gibson5858
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haley Pham

Post by gibson5858 »

I don't know if this is a result of people not a fan of Haley's latest main channel video or the vlog featuring Ryan buying a Tesla, but her vlog channel has been losing subscribers like crazy over the last few days. On December 3rd, she lost 4,000 subs, after already losing 1,000 the previous day, and her live count has her losing 1,000 today.
quietsummerday wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:50 am
What are y'alls thoughts on her supporting Shane/J* in the latest vlog? I'm not a fan of either, so it's kind of disappointing. I can't be too hypocritical, since one of my favorite YouTubers (Mia Maples) is a J* stan, but I wish people would stop supporting him and Shane.
Shane's dope. I get that he has his fair share of detractors, but he's also one of the most popular Youtubers going today. Even if I were to hate Shane, it'd be difficult for me to judge Haley for supporting him when it seems like everyone is.

My main exposure to Jeffree Star has just come from Shane's videos, both this year and last year. He has a very strong personality and seems to enjoy confrontations and drama, but I've liked what I've seen of him.

The reality of the situation is that their release was incredibly popular, both from a financial stand point and just word of the mouth wise. I was seeing Youtubers who never talk about makeup bring up what Shane was doing with his last series. To judge someone for supporting Shane would mean you'd have to judge a lot of people as well.
Also, thoughts on Ryan buying a Tesla? Seems like a huge purchase to make, considering their house still isn't fully furnished. I'm curious as to whether Haley and Ryan have combined finances.
Initially, I was left rolling my eyes. Between the European vacation, the mansion, and now the Tesla, they spent so much money on high price things. It just seems like Haley and Ryan are doing their best to imitate all of the big couple/family channels on Youtube that is all about luxury lives.

At the same time, I don't know how much that Tesla model cost. The fact that Ryan's gimmick is that he's very conscious of the environment and not producing waste, him buying a Tesla seems like less of a status symbol as it would be for others buying one. Of course Ryan is going to buy an electric car. It fits who he is.

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

So I saw this girl wearing this backpack the other day while on campus..... look familiar? It’s by a company called REI. I didn’t watch Haley’s video about Retro Reprise so I’m not sure what “inspiration” she had for the print, but omg this looks exactly like it.
128D44A7-A787-4D0A-AFB3-B6B36BBEDD51.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

gibson5858 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:10 am
At the same time, I don't know how much that Tesla model cost. The fact that Ryan's gimmick is that he's very conscious of the environment and not producing waste, him buying a Tesla seems like less of a status symbol as it would be for others buying one. Of course Ryan is going to buy an electric car. It fits who he is.
Yeah, I mean Teslas are obviously popular cars among the YouTuber crowd, and they're definitely not the worst option. I also don't think they're *that* expensive all things considered, it's just surprising that he chose to buy one right after buying this house. To Haley's credit, she seems content with her car. That's why I'm so curious about the financial situation - they aren't married or even engaged but they've taken such huge life steps together. Whose pocket is it coming out of?

askthatgorl
Talker
Talker

Post by askthatgorl »

Is today her bday?

Anyways... her supporting Shane and J* will never curl over well for me. I can’t afford to look past the past because they still capitalize off of the ignorance and damage they’ve caused and have the privilege to defend and thrive off of. So it’s a hard “No.” forever, and they are a perfect example of twisting the narrative and disregarding the oppressed people they believe made too big a deal about their transgressions. Shane still capitalizes off the racism ala his merch. Miss me with that.

I’m militant about this, so to me while I am happy to see Haley addressing that she is getting on people’s nerves, she still has a shaky moral compass. Money runs her, period. Why else would she frequently promote people so closely aligned with controversies + youtube = $$$? It’s funny how most of them have had scandals from racism (not sure about that Gabi girl). She probably also admires that these folks have received a lot of heat over the years but seem even more successful than before cause she hopes for the same trajectory. Sis is transparent.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

The whole Jeffree * thing will always make me question the judgment on anyone who publically supports him. I also don't like Shane but he does a lot better of a job covering up his "edgy" tendencies, so I can understand why people support him. Jeffree on the other hand just oozes toxicity and I question how Haley could support someone who has been so evil toward women of color. Even in the most recent docuseries aka glorified vlogs, he tried to claim that people call him racist to detract from his success. Uh no, people call you racist because there's video footage of you saying anti Black racial slurs and you have been known to treat Black women disrespectfully and/or as props. Haley strikes me as someone who is superficially "woke" though so it almost doesn't surprise me.

shesofunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shesofunny »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:32 pm
The whole Jeffree * thing will always make me question the judgment on anyone who publically supports him. I also don't like Shane but he does a lot better of a job covering up his "edgy" tendencies, so I can understand why people support him. Jeffree on the other hand just oozes toxicity and I question how Haley could support someone who has been so evil toward women of color. Even in the most recent docuseries aka glorified vlogs, he tried to claim that people call him racist to detract from his success. Uh no, people call you racist because there's video footage of you saying anti Black racial slurs and you have been known to treat Black women disrespectfully and/or as props. Haley strikes me as someone who is superficially "woke" though so it almost doesn't surprise me.
Haley is definitely superficially woke. It reminds me of when she decided she wasn't going to Coachella and she said it was because of her social anxiety, but as soon as the flare up of posts saying that Coachella supports anti-LGBT organizations, Haley was suddenly all woke on insta talking about "oh, I knew I had a bad feeling about this! I knew that Coachella was bad!" Like...if she really didn't wanna go to Coachella because of its support of anti-LGBT orgs, why didn't you say anything until Twitter said something?

hhalehh
Talker
Talker

Post by hhalehh »

I follow another YouTuber and was surprised to see Haley covered in one of his new commentary videos, thought his take was interesting for the most part - but what killed me is what he says about her "clothing line" :rofl:

, roasting her website starts at 11:16 lmao

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

quietsummerday wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:50 am
What are y'alls thoughts on her supporting Shane/J* in the latest vlog? I'm not a fan of either, so it's kind of disappointing. I can't be too hypocritical, since one of my favorite YouTubers (Mia Maples) is a J* stan, but I wish people would stop supporting him and Shane.

Also, thoughts on Ryan buying a Tesla? Seems like a huge purchase to make, considering their house still isn't fully furnished. I'm curious as to whether Haley and Ryan have combined finances.
Tesla’s aren’t that expensive in America. The base model is $35,000 which is ~ ~$150 a week, if on a 5 year payment plan. I would buy a Tesla if I live in America but they are Not That cheap over here. Plus it makes sense considering he does seem to care about the environment.

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

Its not like Tesla's are the best car for everyone. Something most people don't consider about buying a tesla, and the same reason why Aspyn and Parker got rid of theirs: they only get about 300 miles per charge (top models may get a bit more? ) and charging one can take HOURS. If you live in LA or in a city where you don't plan on driving far distances very often sure they make more sense. But depending on where they live (I'm not exactly sure how far they live from the nearest city, don't keep up with them that closely) they can be completely impractical.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lolhaha6
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lolhaha6 »

idk what it is about her constantly telling us her videos are finally herself and what not. Idk if shes trying to convince us or herself

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

Her clothing line is a literal joke. Does she want her fans to get bullied? cause the clothes screams bully me i'm a try hard weirdo with no sense of fashion whatsoever and it's $60?

goldmoon
Learner
Learner

Post by goldmoon »

biolumenate wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:24 pm
Its not like Tesla's are the best car for everyone. Something most people don't consider about buying a tesla, and the same reason why Aspyn and Parker got rid of theirs: they only get about 300 miles per charge (top models may get a bit more? ) and charging one can take HOURS. If you live in LA or in a city where you don't plan on driving far distances very often sure they make more sense. But depending on where they live (I'm not exactly sure how far they live from the nearest city, don't keep up with them that closely) they can be completely impractical.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure they live in the sticks, according to what people familiar with the area said here when her house was found on Zillow. So... yikes. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan ends up getting rid of it pretty soon. I didn't watch the video where he got the car, is he leasing or buying?

At first I really rolled my eyes seeing that he got a Tesla, but since I don't watch his videos I didn't know that he was big about the environment. If he really does care about that kind of stuff then I'll give him a pass for doing what every corny young YouTuber does, but still, I don't think it was the greatest idea to get one.

Also, if Ryan is big about being environmentally friendly, then that makes Haley saying "teehee I'm just such a Texan girl and I love drinking cow's milk sorry I can't be like you LA girls and drink plant milk" in her chocolate milk video even MORE embarrassing.

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

Gahh making a water bottle company of a product that already existed for profit with a few donations tied in and then buying a new electric car is not "caring about the environment." The whole eco-schtick isn't even on brand for him anymore because he never mentions it. If he truly cared about his impact he wouldn't have a 3k sq/ft mansion in the middle of nowhere, for starters, he wouldn't buy buy buy, he would make Haley actually use the bottle, he wouldn't eat only take out in tons of packaging, and he would actually influence his viewers to do some amount of environmental activism.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

I mean, environmentalism doesn't need to be all or nothing but it is weird that he's mentioning The Neptune less. There was a point when he "sponsored" most of his own videos and even I was thinking of getting one 😅And while I don't think you need to be The Perfect Environmentalist to take action on some issues (this is just a bitter mentality people who are usually doing the least have), Ryan and Haley actually cooking meals-vegan or not-from home on a regular basis would be a good start on reducing needless waste.

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:27 am
I mean, environmentalism doesn't need to be all or nothing but it is weird that he's mentioning The Neptune less.

While that's true, if it weren't for the bottle viewers would have no idea that he has any sort of environmental/sustainability interest. His privileged life shows that he doesn't, because even if it weren't directly mentioned we would still see it in various ways in his or Haley's videos if he did. Instead, he's mass producing heavy cotton clothing and pouring bleach on them. Also, what's up with that? Must be abandoned. The comments on the last Neptune post were asking for a restock of the white bottle months ago.

Throwawayyyyyyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Throwawayyyyyyyyyy »

lolhaha6 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:23 pm
idk what it is about her constantly telling us her videos are finally herself and what not. Idk if shes trying to convince us or herself
Lmaoooo my thoughts exactly when I saw her promote the video on stories

Throwawayyyyyyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Throwawayyyyyyyyyy »

lolhaha6 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:23 pm
Lmaoooo my thoughts exactly when I saw her promote the video on stories

askthatgorl
Talker
Talker

Post by askthatgorl »

I just wanna say that it genuinely irks me how they just wear (dirty ass) shoes in their house. RIP to their light carpet

xxngng
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xxngng »

Haley Pham in Greece:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

charlestonspade
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by charlestonspade »

her new video with jony netz was very very good, and it's nice to see produce content that someone her age would actually watch and not just cater to younger audiences.

Return to “F-K”