Markiplier - part 15

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - part 15

Post by alienllamagirl »

I wonder how far she'll go? Would she post videos about her love for Mark? I wonder what her channel would be called?
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I actualy wanna see her Twitter :O

Anyway, I started watching Unus Annus. I'm enjoying it! :D It's funny, well done. I have some catching up to do though lol.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

AquarianHorse wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Anyway, I started watching Unus Annus. I'm enjoying it! :D It's funny, well done. I have some catching up to do though lol.
Same here
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

SingingMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by SingingMermaid »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:26 pm
springshowers wrote:Obsession is not love. End of story.
THIS. Obsession is a dangerous unhealthy sickness that eats away at your mind and affects your life negatively.
None of it is healthy...it does eat away at the mind and I hate it so much. It hurts to feel this way, knowing you can’t have what you want more than anything else in the world. I wish these feelings would go away...apparently, according to my therapist, the situation with my friend who caused this mess (I won’t blame Mark, because it’s not his fault) traumatized me. I end up clinging to memories of the past, mostly the bad parts.

I might even have yet ANOTHER disorder, which sucks balls. It might even be bpd, who knows? At this rate, I might as well be alone for the rest of my life with this stupid attachment to Mark. Because, every time I try a real relationship, people mostly get bored with me and leave. Or don’t talk at all. So why bother finding somebody? Most don’t give a shit about me, I’m a nobody. I do have my family, but only one friend who keeps in contact with me. The rest have their own lives to worry about, I don’t want to burden them with my bullshit.

I have all sorts of problems and zero ways to fix them except maybe with meds.
:HK:

SingingMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by SingingMermaid »

AquarianHorse wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Unus Annus is hilarious! :rofl:

I did look at her twitter and damn is it sad. Mark apparently blocked her for “no reason”. I filtered out the posts that talk about Mark and I’m still scrolling! In one post that talked about 2016 Halloween Mark (where he was wearing a German dress), she called him “My German Princess”.

I feel bad for her. :(

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

RIP BARREL!!!
OMG! I have so much to talk about what I just saw…Mark why? Why would you do such a crazy thing like this? People went to out there way to come see you, come sign the side of it, It was a nostalgic when you got it, everyone was so happy, we all went on adventures together with you in it, look I’m sorry if i'm going to sounds crazy, but even though it is only a van, lots of memories were in there, so many people are remembering, and writing about it. People are literally crying, or trying not too, but it had sentimental worth. You could have done so much more with it, you even said to got the damn engine fixed! So please, anybody, explain why on earth he would do this? Please tell me he’ll fixed it back up!

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I didn't know what barrel was but I guess it was for van.
I agree and I hope there aren't fans of Marks that REALLY take it seriously and think it's all their fault the van is destroyed. They(not the fans) were the ones that decided, "Hey if we get to a certain amount, I'll smash the van to pieces". We fans didn't decide that. Maybe they didn't like the van that much or didn't have any use for it? Who knows :/

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Now the fans have a new task: “Create a song piece” and in a week a winner will be picked and maybe the van will be revived. Meaning that Mark will get the damage to the Barrel repaired.
:cuted:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I really wonder how the convo will go at the mechanic LOL.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

No new thread even though it's 44 pages?

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

That's what I been wondering, but I guess not *shrug*

I am watching/listening to Mark play Suite 776. The squeak kind of noise you hear before Mark uses the camera if I got that right, it kinda sounds like one of the sound effects from a previous game. I can't remember what game it was but you were a paranormal investigator that walked around a house and a bunch of weird things happen(Yeah I'm very good at describing things..lol). Paranormal? Some title like that I guess XD I think it was like in 2012?

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I am really loving this acupuncture video! :) Great work guys if any of you read this :) I was actually for a month or two been thinking about getting an acupuncture pen from amazon. I went to an acupuncture years ago. (Nine years ago I think). It really helped at first, but then my grandpa was dying so that kinda messed it up. I would love to do more but it's a bit costly. Definitely want to look up community acupuncture, thanks for the tip Mark :)
Medical insurances should pay for acupuncture but I guess that kind of stuff is not.

I wonder if there will be more videos they do with their dogs :D Dogs are the best (and horses, love the video of Mark riding the horse!).

SingingMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by SingingMermaid »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:29 pm
No new thread even though it's 44 pages?
I could try to make a new thread if that’s ok with anyone. I think I can, at least. Never tried on here before.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

kaimaela wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:29 pm
mark punching a hole in the wall was um......interesting
Sorry just letting you know this thread is now full but you can continue discussing in the new thread here:

viewtopic.php?t=37169
:cuted:

Return to “Markiplier”