Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by opangatay »

Also how can you say you’re “going all out” when she said she’s just making her and Parker’s old stockings Cove’s and Luma’s since she “doesn’t have anything for Parker’s stocking this year.” ???? She buys SO MUCH unnecessary stuff but can’t have a full family set of stockings? Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alyciamariem »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Perplexedsloth wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:Did Parker really change the baby’s diaper on their couch without using a changing mat? (During the cleaning montage in new video). I found that really gross and I thought he was the sanitary one in the relationship.

Edit: i just rewatched and the changing mat is literally right next to him in the basket! Image

Lol I do this all the time with my own couch but will use a mat when I’m changing diapers in public or at someone’s house. You kind of tend to not care when you’re changing a million diapers a day.

That’s pretty gross haha. I wouldn’t want to risk getting baby piss or shit on my new and expensive couch. Always thought Parker was kinda ocd about that stuff Image

I agree that’s vile. At least put a blanket or something. Esp if theres a poop explosion and then you and your guests lay their head on that spot. Gag.

I mean, if I know it’s a poop explosion I put something down, but if it’s just a normal poop or pee I don’t because I put a clean diaper under the dirty one and then pull the dirty one out so there’s not very much chance she’ll shit on the couch since there’s already a diaper under her? I think most people do this?

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

opangatay wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:35 am
Also how can you say you’re “going all out” when she said she’s just making her and Parker’s old stockings Cove’s and Luma’s since she “doesn’t have anything for Parker’s stocking this year.” ???? She buys SO MUCH unnecessary stuff but can’t have a full family set of stockings? Lmao.

She’s probably wait on a sponsorship for stockings

Zegla95
Learner
Learner

Post by Zegla95 »

Well ok....
Screenshot_20191204-134253_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Zegla95 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

If I got annoyed with my husband for every little thing she gripes at Parker about, including having to go to the bathroom the minute we got somewhere because he 'didn't go at home,' I don't think I'd have a husband because that is a sad level of petty. She should consider herself lucky that he puts up with her annoying shit.

Also, for the amount of nonsense she buys on a weekly basis going on her various shopping trips would it kill her to use a reusable bag?
Last edited by winterscoming on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:28 am
Had to laugh at how parker basically confirmee what we were all thinking. That theyre waiting to have another baby because they’re scared the second one will be a bad baby

That portion of the video really bothered me. He sounded like a moron, and I just really don't like how he kept saying their second would probably be a "bad baby." Sorry, but their idea of a "bad baby" sounds a lot to me like a NORMAL baby -- crying often, not adjusting to a sleep schedule perfectly or quickly, more potty accidents, etc.

Fuck them for basically saying if their next child isn't as "good" as Cove that they wouldn't love it as much.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:05 pm
soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:28 am
Had to laugh at how parker basically confirmee what we were all thinking. That theyre waiting to have another baby because they’re scared the second one will be a bad baby

That portion of the video really bothered me. He sounded like a moron, and I just really don't like how he kept saying their second would probably be a "bad baby." Sorry, but their idea of a "bad baby" sounds a lot to me like a NORMAL baby -- crying often, not adjusting to a sleep schedule perfectly or quickly, more potty accidents, etc.

Fuck them for basically saying if their next child isn't as "good" as Cove that they wouldn't love it as much.
Considering the way Aspyn was raised as the favorite of all of her siblings, I'm sure she's had a lot of influence on this subject and probably says the worst things about her siblings that she can remember being a kid with siblings, even if what she's saying is probably all normal things like the way they acted like all these normal baby things would be curses.
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

"bad baby" yikes...

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Okay so Im the oldest of 6 siblings, and I remember every quiet baby ended up being way more fussy/loud as a toddler and every loud, “bad sleeper” baby ended up being a super quiet toddler. That’s just my tinfoil theory but we will see with miss covey wovie sissy

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

Reposting this since you can’t see it on Tapatalk...
while I get where she’s coming from, it would make more sense if she had a MATURE audience. Considering their viewers are tweens & teens I don’t think it’s super okay to be talking about plastic surgery, it’s often irreversible and can have many complications. Definitely shouldn’t be some thing she’s promoting with an audience so young.
Again, if her audience was older I would be okay with it.

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 »

So messed up that she got a nose job totally out of vanity. She literally said there were no medical health issues.

My friend LIKES the way her nose looks and the shape of it, and would do anything to keep it the way it is. However, she has suffered nasty problems breathing for years and is starting to feel like she has no choice but to have surgery. She is struggling to find a doctor to help her. It blows my mind that well-off people in the west can get a nose job easily and "just for a fun tweak", meanwhile there are people with actual problems breathing through their noses and sleeping that just want to be able to breathe normally for a day.

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lynn1389_ »

“Why are all of your videos just turning into the exact same thing they’re so repetitive it’s either clean decorate q&a cove update or walking around target arguing with each other like maybe look back at your old videos for some inspiration but everything is just turning into a big blur. I know you probably also film to look back at for memories but I can’t imagine you years later wanting to watch yourself clean. I’m sure there’s a ton of fun holiday activities going on around town you could go to and film“ I posted this as a comment to vlogmas day 4 I doubt it will actually get posted since she monitors all the comments but I hope for the sake of her she reads it lol like there’s absolutely nothing I could pick out in this video that was exciting. She cleaned her room and then said the cleaners came and cleaned it again that’s literally all that happened like how are you proud of yourself for posting that

Junebug7676
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Junebug7676 »

winterscoming wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:02 pm
If I got annoyed with my husband for every little thing she gripes at Parker about, including having to go to the bathroom the minute we got somewhere because he 'didn't go at home,' I don't think I'd have a husband because that is a sad level of petty. She should consider herself lucky that he puts up with her annoying shit.

Also, for the amount of nonsense she buys on a weekly basis going on her various shopping trips would it kill her to use a reusable bag?
I was thinking that too. Did you notice that she pulled out a single pillow from a plastic bag??

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

Lynn1389_ wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:46 am
“Why are all of your videos just turning into the exact same thing they’re so repetitive it’s either clean decorate q&a cove update or walking around target arguing with each other like maybe look back at your old videos for some inspiration but everything is just turning into a big blur. I know you probably also film to look back at for memories but I can’t imagine you years later wanting to watch yourself clean. I’m sure there’s a ton of fun holiday activities going on around town you could go to and film“ I posted this as a comment to vlogmas day 4 I doubt it will actually get posted since she monitors all the comments but I hope for the sake of her she reads it lol like there’s absolutely nothing I could pick out in this video that was exciting. She cleaned her room and then said the cleaners came and cleaned it again that’s literally all that happened like how are you proud of yourself for posting that
Bless you.

If she posts one more “cleaning + organizing!!!!” vlog I am going to SCREAM. Absolutely no one wants to watch a montage of you making your bed.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

yoyoyo1 wrote:So messed up that she got a nose job totally out of vanity. She literally said there were no medical health issues.

My friend LIKES the way her nose looks and the shape of it, and would do anything to keep it the way it is. However, she has suffered nasty problems breathing for years and is starting to feel like she has no choice but to have surgery. She is struggling to find a doctor to help her. It blows my mind that well-off people in the west can get a nose job easily and "just for a fun tweak", meanwhile there are people with actual problems breathing through their noses and sleeping that just want to be able to breathe normally for a day.
I disagree with this. Anyone should be able to get cosmetic surgery if it’s something they are insecure about. If i had the money, I’d do it too. And im sure Aspyn would get way more hate if she never addressed it like so many youtubers do. I actually like how transparent she has been about it but I don’t think there needs to be multiple IG stories on it years after it happened.

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 »

Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

sarstar112 wrote:
yoyoyo1 wrote:So messed up that she got a nose job totally out of vanity. She literally said there were no medical health issues.

I disagree with this. Anyone should be able to get cosmetic surgery if it’s something they are insecure about. If i had the money, I’d do it too. And im sure Aspyn would get way more hate if she never addressed it like so many youtubers do. I actually like how transparent she has been about it but I don’t think there needs to be multiple IG stories on it years after it happened.

Absolutely agree as well. I would 100% fix my witch nose if I could! I don’t have medical issues, but it really effect how I see myself and my confidence, and I think that’s a perfectly good reason. And while I do think she should know who her audience is and not be saying “it’s not my problem if it bothers you”, I appreciate how forward she is and how she doesn’t try to hide it.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

yoyoyo1 wrote:Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous
How is that odd? Have you never heard of cosmetic surgery? I would totally get a nose job if I had the money. I feel like that’s like saying “it’s so messed up that Jeffree Star bought a $40,000 purse because not everyone can do that”
That logic doesn’t make sense to me.
Also people on the East coast are probably getting nose jobs more than any other place in the US besides California.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

Why do we never see Cove on her tummy, aside from when she’s lying on Aspyn? I know we’ve seen it once or twice, but they should be doing it multiple times a day...

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”