GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her hair looks so fucking gross! Like what the actual hell? WASH IT. It's so dirty the extensions are all separated from the rest of her damn hair. I really do think she must smell.

I think it's pretty obvious Dahltyn must be living there again. He's there ALL THE TIME. Like why is your EX helping you set up your tree? Why is he helping you film your stupid intro? WHY IS HE ALWAYS THERE MORE THAN HE WAS WHEN YOU WERE "TOGETHER?"

I can't believe she said "what if I don't like her" about the friend's new girlfriend. Samantha, you went out to dinner with this poor girl dressed like a hooker with filthy hair. Someone already said it, but YOU should have been the one worried about someone not liking YOU. I would have taken one look at her and been like "ummm…." :rofl:

SaskyT
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SaskyT »

Does anyone have any idea who the new girlfriend that they were meeting is? I’ve seen on Insta Mike(?) (the guy with the same car as Derek) has a new woman... she’s 19 and looks like the type to be Sams new “bestie” by the time the weekend comes around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She is weirdly possessive over Dahltyn. And now over his friends too? Lol

I couldn't believe the bitchy attitude she showed before and after meeting this girl. She looked defeated after the dinner and was incredibly insincere when she "complimented" this girl at the end of the vlog.

Scam, whether you like this man's new girlfriend or not. Your opinion is irrelevant. He's not even your friend. He's Dahltyns.

And if he is your friend...maybe you should be happy for him? Instead of being a bitch and embarrassing yourself on a double date?

I swear to god this hag is seething with jealousy because she is seeing other girls get together with what she thinks are her *GuY fRiEnDs* :roll:

She is being used by gross dudes left and right but is probably wondering why she can't find her *UpGrAdE*?

And she sees all these cute younger girls get themselves a man and she is left with the evil and un-affectionate Dahltyn. Lmao
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

I commented on one of her vlogs about her horrible foundation. She actually replied.. “I got matched at Sephora” okay well they did you dirty..... because it doesn’t match????? Is she actually oblivious to the fact that it doesn’t match. I just read her response and was like ummmmm okkkkkk she’s missing the point here.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Kayfb wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:07 pm
I commented on one of her vlogs about her horrible foundation. She actually replied.. “I got matched at Sephora” okay well they did you dirty..... because it doesn’t match????? Is she actually oblivious to the fact that it doesn’t match. I just read her response and was like ummmmm okkkkkk she’s missing the point here.
Sephora sucks at matching people to the right foundation. Some girl matched me with a medium shade and I'm white as snow. She's delusional if she thinks that foundation matches.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Art3mis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Art3mis »

So just because she got matched at Sephora that means it's her perfect shade or what lmao girl is dumb, she looks like she has a mask on :?

Post by Guest »

Kayfb wrote:I commented on one of her vlogs about her horrible foundation. She actually replied.. “I got matched at Sephora” okay well they did you dirty..... because it doesn’t match????? Is she actually oblivious to the fact that it doesn’t match. I just read her response and was like ummmmm okkkkkk she’s missing the point here.
Which vlog? I want to go reply lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't even get why she went to that dinner - if her and Dahltyn aren't a "couple," why did she even need to be there? Neither one of them will ever find someone new, because they're always together.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

Dahltyn is one of her only friends.. besides Alexis and her mum.. who else can she hang out with? This is why I feel like “normal” jobs, volunteering, even hobbies are vital for youtubers/streamers etc. She’s isolated and lonely and yes it’s her fault, but that’s why she’ll be clinging. Can’t live with him, can’t live without him. She doesn’t need him financially or to live comfortably, he’s isn’t the be all and end all, but she won’t have any idea how or where to meet people her age to bond with. No children for mums groups, no “normal” job for colleagues, no hobbies.. she doesn’t even walk her dog daily to meet other pet owners!!!

Post by Guest »

LiddlePallid wrote:I don't even get why she went to that dinner - if her and Dahltyn aren't a "couple," why did she even need to be there? Neither one of them will ever find someone new, because they're always together.
Yup! “What if I don’t like her?” Why would it matter if you and dipshit aren’t together? It’s not like you NEED to be around him and his friends

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

If I was the new girlfriend and saw that video I’d immediately show my boyfriend and honestly consider breaking up. That might be dramatic but I’d be under the impression that his friends attract drama. The way she was acting talking about her was SO bizarre and it’s painfully obvious she didn’t like her. Why did she even include that??? So weird.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Double post but can I just say I NEED some drama, come on Sam!!! Dahltyn let’s get a new years fart 2.0. lmaooo

Seriously though, I wish Dahltyn would move on. They’re both so bad for each other. If he found a new girl we all know Sam would react like a psychopath even though she INSISTS they ARE NOT back together.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

From that journal video it seemed like she constantly got mad when he wanted to go out with friends. I'm guessing she was never invited because the other guys and their girlfriends couldn't stand Sam. Just a guess! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Doesn’t Alexis have a new boyfriend? Except for the occasional grajj party, she probably spends most of her time with him now. That’s why Sam had to leech back on to Dahltyn.

Assuming the friend’s new gf isn’t total white trash, if I were her I’d seriously reconsider dating the guy after meeting Sam. Not only does Sam act and appear mentally ill, the sheer stench of her and the fact that she looks like she’s in her mid-forties would be such a turnoff I’d really wonder about his peer group.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

We all know she eats like a pig but is trying to act like she barely eats and gets too much food at restaurants lol. Just for her and dtits they order enough food to feed a village.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

her eating habits are horrible, all she eats is crap. just because you get all the fat sucked out of you every year doesnt make it okay. you cant cure fatty organs from eating like shit with lipo. and i can guarantee she thinks "its okay if i eat like shit, ill just get lipo!" shes an idiot

Art3mis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Art3mis »

Her hair looks so disgusting in the new vlog :| she really needs to shampoo that mess
Also imagine having absolutely nothing to do that you challenge yourself to watch all the Netflix Christmas movies..seriously??

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Lydiae wrote:Not only does Sam act and appear mentally ill, the sheer stench of her and the fact that she looks like she’s in her mid-forties would be such a turnoff I’d really wonder about his peer group.
Sometimes you guys roast her in such a perfect way that I actually laugh out loud, and this was one of those times. Thank you lol

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Scam had no right or reason to publicize her "review" of the new girlfriend on her channel AT ALL. She's so fucking ignorant and so stupid she doesn't even realize it.

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Imagine having to put on a shirt where your tits are out because you wanna make yourself look hotter than your ex’s friends new gf? When I met my boyfriends friends gf I purposely dressed down and didn’t do my hair because I didn’t wanna be a Sam and look like I was trying too hard.

And why does this bitch have to drive to tims to get a tea because she’s sick? Like doesn’t she have an entire tea collection, it takes 2 seconds to make. I can’t imagine wasting gas and money like that

Return to “PiinkSparkles”