MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby part 70

MingOMing
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by MingOMing »

Seriously her mopey voice from her fake-ass sob story on Insta Story makes me want to shoot myself in the eye. She loves to be praised for doing things she’s supposed to be doing, and anything that requires a little more effort she pleads to be praised for.
Also Smegma and Ratony will most definitely separate due to their dysfunctional unblended family. Ratony loves to front like Bella is his world (Uhm, id love to believe you but your poor decisions says otherwise). Any time MegaCunt slips and says something that disregards Bella, he becomes so defensive (as he should). SO. MegaCunt is totally going to be head over hills over her preemie baby and make it seem like he’s the best thing that EVER happened to ‘THEM’ when in FACTUAL REALITY, Ratony already has a child. He will feel disgusting for all the moments he’s missed with Bella and won’t be able to fully love on his new baby. He’ll have so much regrets for not being in Bella’s early life and he will become increasingly aggressive towards MegaCunt. Mark my words, they’re headed there.
If you don’t get it, I feel sorry for you.

gems123
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by gems123 »

Her insta pisses me off beyond belief pretty much insituating she wants a preemie baby probably so she can put him in the preemie clothes she bought. I just want to literally shake this bitch back to reality.

My neighbor just had her baby and I just saw her after she was released with the baby and she's moving around doing things as if she hasn't given birth and is in jeans. You know why because she has 2 other kids and responsibilities to take care of and their fathers a deadbeat.

If she lied about her miscarriage and everything like everyone has said for sure that will be the last straw and will be canceled!!! Even if she's not vlogging she can do some sit down videos instead to fill in the gap. She literally deserves an award for being the laziest piece of shit on this earth.

marcitrunck
Learner
Learner

Post by marcitrunck »

Bookieslove23 wrote:I have a feeling once this baby is here Meg will be done with Bella. However, I don’t see Anthony dealing with that shit. He’s already said Bella was the first. I don’t think he will take it well if Meg pushes his daughter away.

I can see Anthony leaving meg in the future. Anthony goes out and socializes unlike his whiny wife. So he will meet someone he realizes is right for him and who probably makes more than Meg. All that money she has is about to dry up if her ass doesn’t do vlogcember because her subscribers will drop like flies. Enjoy it while you can smeg your “career” is about to fall.... not that it ever took off to begin with ImageImageImage
I actually think Ant won’t ever leave Megan..i think he’s complacent in the relationship, and he loves the fact that megan comes from a very wealthy family...let’s be honest, they won’t ever fall on hard times bc they have megan’s family to back them up if that ever happens. It’s clear as day that Megan’s parents are very supportive in everything she does, and they constantly spoil her. I’m sure they will be willing to help if they ever fell on true hard times financially wise..He clearly loves Megan’s parents (more than her lol) and i don’t think he’ll ever leave that. I can see him becoming more distant in the marriage, possibly cheating, but i don’t ever see him actually leaving the marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wright
Learner
Learner

Post by wright »

uncletouchy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:27 am
BellaVita wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:10 am
Honestly, she is in for the biggest shock when the baby comes. You can no longer lay in bed all day complaining about a cold. I also had pregnancy rhinitis and it's nothing more than a stuffy nose. It isn't a debilitating illness. A newborn needs all of your energy there's no time to feel sorry for yourself. She needs therapy.
Also, how does she pay her bills when she hardly does her job?!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
For two of my pregnancies, I was constantly congested and had frequent nose bleeds. I don’t take medication for it once. Just sucked it up and breathed out of my mouth lmao
OT but I read that as “breastfed out of my mouth” and I was like wait wuuuut tf? Lol

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

I can see Ant and her family one day taking Smeg to a mental institution pretending like he wants her to get help but really will be shacking it up with the babysitter in his mancave while her mommy and daddy still foot the bill.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

BellaBearSJ wrote:Also no, your body isn't preparing you for sleepless nights. There is no preparation for that. There is a reason sleep deprivation is used as a torture technique. You're growing a human and need proper sleep. Had to get it off my chest. I genuinely am not about tearing people down but this girl needs some serious shift in perspective.
This this this. There’s a difference between not being able to sleep and lounging around awake at night VS. being awake holding a baby, feeding/nursing, changing, rocking etc.

Post by Guest »

Astamper30 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 am
I don't even know what this means lmao....Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She’s talking to it again. She’s always talking to it in some strange way...like it’s talking to her.
We’ve got a 70-80% chance she’s carrying the Antichrist or something worse. Buying things and asking for gifts for a teething baby. Will it be born with fangs? Will it foreshadow the end of days? How many souls will it need to feed on?

Little Ant first 48 pic:
C7D8FCC4-F007-4532-BDA0-78FC3371852D.jpeg
Little Ant 1st grade:
12370CE0-6010-410F-A305-84C44D39FBBD.gif
(Don’t @ me if you think this is mean; she’s mean and it’s not my fault she’s the vessel for our undoing and hell on earth mmk?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

RIP Megs cashbaby 2.0 dreams

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:09 am
layrod_ wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:47 am
xoangelicchic wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:28 am
If she’s not able to put out videos now, she’s def not gonna have time/energy/whatever when the baby is here. Good luck sleeping til 3 every day with a baby who is up every 2 hours to eat. Not that she’ll breastfeed because she’s too lazy for that. She’ll be sending him to her moms so she can “work” / sleep all day

I was about to say that! My roommate/old co-worker baby is 1 month now! From the beginning till now, at first, she had to fid her baby every 2 hours and have to follow the baby's sleep. And now she tried to let the baby sleep for 3-4 hours. She breastfed and formula. I used to work at daycare and did take parenting class high school. Meg won't have the time, energy when this baby is here! She will get annoyed by the baby cry and calling cuz she has no idea she has to dealt with and how fucking tired.
I know Anthony is not around her anymore, but does anyone know if he was around Bella as a new born or helping raise her? If so, Meg is going to get so annoyed since this isn't his first kid lmao and he's not experiencing being a dad for the first time like she is with being a mom. I can already imagine her being snotty about it
Allegedly he beat up Maria while she was pregnant and they were both in the army and got discharged. As soon as he hit the pavement he called Megan asking about Oreos and basically started seeing her right away. So we believe he left before Bella was born and has no experience raising a baby. Except when he had Bella visiting but he had Meg to help with Bella.
So, now you dont only repeatedly slide this comment in about Anthony physically abusing Maria at every opportunity possible on here but now you are spinning the narrative that he beat her up, "while pregnant"? Everytime this comment shows up (often) out of nowhere, I always scroll up to see who wrote it and its always the same person. Lol.. Anyways, Yes, I know.
..this is a gossip site. Moving on...

This girl has absolutely no clue what awaits her & i doubt once the baby is born that we'll see much of her again. She'll dissapear from YT from the stress because behind the scenes she is going to be an absolute wreck. Ive never known anyone so consumed, defensive & nasty with their babies name like how megan was in the comments when she was being a nasty bitch about people not liking those possible names. Then the cringe video of her forcing this need to have a name that permits a nickname is so cringe and unnatural. This behavior really shows you how megan is having a child for all the wrong reasons. It is all for these superficial reasons and deluded fantasies she has about it. She doesnt grasp the reality of what it means now to that shes going to have to care of a baby through childhood, adolescence and teen years. Megan cant even connect with adults her age so people expect her to be nurturing, understanding and patient with a child? God help this baby. Im twlling you, she wont make it. That child will be taken away from her by the state, adopted by her parents or shell end up in a loony bin.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

Smeg wants the baby born before Christmas because that may mean more gifts!

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

stuff wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:09 pm
Smeg wants the baby born before Christmas because that may mean more gifts!

that and she wants the december adsense money. since she has nothing else to vlog, an early labor and delivery vlog, and a baby in the nicu would be great content in her eyes :roll:

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

EllaMariePgh wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 am
southern_and_sassy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:00 am
She’s setting up the scene for when the baby comes “early.” She is lying about how far along she is to cover up her “miscarriage.” I’ve always thought she is really due in December!!

oooooo! Good call. I never thought about that.
How do pregnancy weeks work? I’ve never been pregnant so I have no idea.
But what I don’t get is why would she lie- let’s say she’s really due dec 22 or something like that, not in January. Has the baby around Christmas, then tells all of us he is “early” but wouldn’t she sound super stupid to her family and friends because I’m sure they would of known the real due date and know she wasn’t early at all. Does that make sense? lol!!!
You do make sense! I always wonder if people in her daily life watch her stories, videos, etc. and think the stuff we think.. they have to lol.. there's no way people in her daily life wouldn't agree with everything we say. I wish someone would make an account that knows her ughh spill the teaaaaa lol

Post by Guest »

I’m dead that she still hasn’t put up day 2 and hasn’t even said a single word about it. This is so hilarious to me. I love it when she fails at things. which is always

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Lurker2012 wrote:
gumdropdrive wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:09 am
layrod_ wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:47 am
xoangelicchic wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:28 am
If she’s not able to put out videos now, she’s def not gonna have time/energy/whatever when the baby is here. Good luck sleeping til 3 every day with a baby who is up every 2 hours to eat. Not that she’ll breastfeed because she’s too lazy for that. She’ll be sending him to her moms so she can “work” / sleep all day

I was about to say that! My roommate/old co-worker baby is 1 month now! From the beginning till now, at first, she had to fid her baby every 2 hours and have to follow the baby's sleep. And now she tried to let the baby sleep for 3-4 hours. She breastfed and formula. I used to work at daycare and did take parenting class high school. Meg won't have the time, energy when this baby is here! She will get annoyed by the baby cry and calling cuz she has no idea she has to dealt with and how fucking tired.
I know Anthony is not around her anymore, but does anyone know if he was around Bella as a new born or helping raise her? If so, Meg is going to get so annoyed since this isn't his first kid lmao and he's not experiencing being a dad for the first time like she is with being a mom. I can already imagine her being snotty about it
Allegedly he beat up Maria while she was pregnant and they were both in the army and got discharged. As soon as he hit the pavement he called Megan asking about Oreos and basically started seeing her right away. So we believe he left before Bella was born and has no experience raising a baby. Except when he had Bella visiting but he had Meg to help with Bella.
So, now you dont only repeatedly slide this comment in about Anthony physically abusing Maria at every opportunity possible on here but now you are spinning the narrative that he beat her up, "while pregnant"? Everytime this comment shows up (often) out of nowhere, I always scroll up to see who wrote it and its always the same person. Lol.. Anyways, Yes, I know.
..this is a gossip site. Moving on...

This girl has absolutely no clue what awaits her & i doubt once the baby is born that we'll see much of her again. She'll dissapear from YT from the stress because behind the scenes she is going to be an absolute wreck. Ive never known anyone so consumed, defensive & nasty with their babies name like how megan was in the comments when she was being a nasty bitch about people not liking those possible names. Then the cringe video of her forcing this need to have a name that permits a nickname is so cringe and unnatural. This behavior really shows you how megan is having a child for all the wrong reasons. It is all for these superficial reasons and deluded fantasies she has about it. She doesnt grasp the reality of what it means now to that shes going to have to care of a baby through childhood, adolescence and teen years. Megan cant even connect with adults her age so people expect her to be nurturing, understanding and patient with a child? God help this baby. Im twlling you, she wont make it. That child will be taken away from her by the state, adopted by her parents or shell end up in a loony bin.
I found out all this info from other users on this board. Someone found out he was discharged, another person found an article about domestic violence written by someone named Maria and it is speculated this was her story the person was stationed at the same base during the same time frame as Maria. In the story she describes him kicking down the door while she was in the bathroom and was pregnant. And other evidence suggests it was Maria namely a scar on her forehead. It was basically proven him and Meg got together when they were still married and Bella was a few months old. All this stuff was posted by other users. There’s other people who calculated that all the dates etc add up.

Obviously no one knows the truth but we have put two and two together and are assuming this is what happened and everything that can be found online basically corroborates this.

I didn’t find any of this stuff on my own. I read all this stuff on here from multiple other users.

I honestly do believe it but I also believe Maria is just as trashy and they probably had the white trash relationship where they fought a lot.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Maria doesn’t have a visible scar on her forehead though. I zoomed in on that picture of her and tried my hardest to see and I really couldn’t find anything

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Here’s the thread where Maria’s DV theory is discussed and incidentally you’re riding Ants dick here too

viewtopic.php?t=34550&start=600&__cf_ch ... UBe4pS73uw

Also I think it was proven they started dating when Bella was a baby leading us all to assume they divorced/ he left when Maria was still pregnant. It lines up. I can’t be bothered to find all that info but it’s on here.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Astamper30 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 am
I don't even know what this means lmao....Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
LMFAOOOO
She is SO shameless about wanting a premature baby. She is actually fucking insane. I’m done. I can’t anymore lmfao

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Serendipitous wrote:Maria doesn’t have a visible scar on her forehead though. I zoomed in on that picture of her and tried my hardest to see and I really couldn’t find anything
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33250&start=200

Here’s the thread where multiple users confirm seeing the scar. I took their word for it. I have no desire to look myself lol.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

I’m not making any of this up. This is all stuff that has been discussed to death on this board. I’ve proven my point. Mic Drop.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:07 pm
Serendipitous wrote:Maria doesn’t have a visible scar on her forehead though. I zoomed in on that picture of her and tried my hardest to see and I really couldn’t find anything
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33250&start=200

Here’s the thread where multiple users confirm seeing the scar. I took their word for it. I have no desire to look myself lol.

Yeah I saw those comments too and I’m saying I don’t see what they’re seeing. Sorry.

Return to “Megan Leigh”