Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post Reply
User avatar
stellapeach
Informer
Informer
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 429 times
Been thanked: 1319 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by stellapeach » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:18 pm

12thplace wrote:

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brinley’s toe nails also looked long in the vlog. I don’t have a time stamp but you can see it when they show her in her carseat.

These people just really don’t like cutting their children’s nails. I know it can be scary but they sell electric nail files specifically for babies/toddlers that are super gentle yet quick and effective.

There really is no excuse to not cut their nails...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peach97
Learner
Learner
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:35 pm
Has thanked: 365 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by peach97 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Does she ever say Rosies name in a non patronising and seriously annoying voice?

Maeve
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 am
Has thanked: 365 times
Been thanked: 1838 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Maeve » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:58 pm

Image

Seriously? Sure, she’s so lucky to have a physically and mentally disabled child... some people are beyond stupid.

This comment made me so mad I wanted to reply but then I thought I don’t want to get blocked Image


Aricat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:17 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 332 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Aricat » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:15 pm

rainbowflora wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 am
anonie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 am
__wildwonder__ wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 pm
She made “paint” and it looks like she literally just blended up some fruits and veggies and poured them into a bowl lmao
The whole time I was thinking how disgusting it all looked. It was still chunky. I may be wrong but won’t it still spoil/rot since it wasn’t broken down in a boil process? Which of course she was supposed to do and was to lazy to do so. If you’re gonna be a ~cRunChy kEwL~ make your own shit type of mom, don’t be a lazy shit and cut corners. But for gods sake. Just buy your child some regular ass water color paints and stop forcing your kids to paint with their smoothies. What is so hard about it? The plastic container triggering you? Reuse it with paint cakes dumbass.
It also bothered me how she just let Rosie eat it. Like I get it, in this case its "edible". But now she's learning that it's okay to stick paint brushes in your mouth? So what happens when its not edible and she does the same thing
Idk man, I don’t like acacia but I thought the paint was fun lol. I have a baby who loves to put everything in his mouth, it’s just fun sometimes, like “dude it’s edible paint, eat it!”
She could have blended them up more tho lol

Aricat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:17 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 332 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Aricat » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:16 pm

rainbowflora wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 am
anonie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 am
__wildwonder__ wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 pm
She made “paint” and it looks like she literally just blended up some fruits and veggies and poured them into a bowl lmao
The whole time I was thinking how disgusting it all looked. It was still chunky. I may be wrong but won’t it still spoil/rot since it wasn’t broken down in a boil process? Which of course she was supposed to do and was to lazy to do so. If you’re gonna be a ~cRunChy kEwL~ make your own shit type of mom, don’t be a lazy shit and cut corners. But for gods sake. Just buy your child some regular ass water color paints and stop forcing your kids to paint with their smoothies. What is so hard about it? The plastic container triggering you? Reuse it with paint cakes dumbass.
It also bothered me how she just let Rosie eat it. Like I get it, in this case its "edible". But now she's learning that it's okay to stick paint brushes in your mouth? So what happens when its not edible and she does the same thing
Idk man, I don’t like acacia but I thought the paint was fun lol. I have a baby who loves to put everything in his mouth, it’s just fun sometimes, like “dude it’s edible paint, eat it!”
She could have blended them up more tho lol

User avatar
margoelisew
Learner
Learner
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:36 am
Has thanked: 1371 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by margoelisew » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:42 pm

Aricat wrote:
rainbowflora wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 am
anonie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 am
__wildwonder__ wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 pm
She made “paint” and it looks like she literally just blended up some fruits and veggies and poured them into a bowl lmao
The whole time I was thinking how disgusting it all looked. It was still chunky. I may be wrong but won’t it still spoil/rot since it wasn’t broken down in a boil process? Which of course she was supposed to do and was to lazy to do so. If you’re gonna be a ~cRunChy kEwL~ make your own shit type of mom, don’t be a lazy shit and cut corners. But for gods sake. Just buy your child some regular ass water color paints and stop forcing your kids to paint with their smoothies. What is so hard about it? The plastic container triggering you? Reuse it with paint cakes dumbass.
It also bothered me how she just let Rosie eat it. Like I get it, in this case its "edible". But now she's learning that it's okay to stick paint brushes in your mouth? So what happens when its not edible and she does the same thing
Idk man, I don’t like acacia but I thought the paint was fun lol. I have a baby who loves to put everything in his mouth, it’s just fun sometimes, like “dude it’s edible paint, eat it!”
She could have blended them up more tho lol
I liked the concept of the edible paint, too! A super cute & fun idea :) I just didn’t like how she kept reiterating over and over again how she half assed the whole thing and how she didn’t really have the energy to do it right, or blend it up enough, whatever. I get as a mom you probably don’t always have the energy to do everything your kids wants to, but either do something right or don’t do it at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:22 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 1619 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by vmars87 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:43 pm

Maeve wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:58 pm
Image

Seriously? Sure, she’s so lucky to have a physically and mentally disabled child... some people are beyond stupid.

This comment made me so mad I wanted to reply but then I thought I don’t want to get blocked Image
most of acacia's stans still believe that rosie is fine and that she's just small for her age.
I am honestly shocked that acacia finally admitted that rosie is mentally and physically seven months behind.

User avatar
margoelisew
Learner
Learner
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:36 am
Has thanked: 1371 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by margoelisew » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:47 pm

rainbowflora wrote:
anonie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 am
__wildwonder__ wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 pm
She made “paint” and it looks like she literally just blended up some fruits and veggies and poured them into a bowl lmao
The whole time I was thinking how disgusting it all looked. It was still chunky. I may be wrong but won’t it still spoil/rot since it wasn’t broken down in a boil process? Which of course she was supposed to do and was to lazy to do so. If you’re gonna be a ~cRunChy kEwL~ make your own shit type of mom, don’t be a lazy shit and cut corners. But for gods sake. Just buy your child some regular ass water color paints and stop forcing your kids to paint with their smoothies. What is so hard about it? The plastic container triggering you? Reuse it with paint cakes dumbass.
It also bothered me how she just let Rosie eat it. Like I get it, in this case its "edible". But now she's learning that it's okay to stick paint brushes in your mouth? So what happens when its not edible and she does the same thing
I had this same thought!!! Though I think the edible paint concept is super fun and cute, I think in the case of her children, who she probably won’t ever want to expose them to “chemical” paint, they won’t understand the difference. That you can’t just suck on fucking paint covered brushed and get praised for it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
anonie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 am
Has thanked: 292 times
Been thanked: 777 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by anonie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:00 pm

margoelisew wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:42 pm
Aricat wrote:
rainbowflora wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 am
anonie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 am
__wildwonder__ wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 pm
She made “paint” and it looks like she literally just blended up some fruits and veggies and poured them into a bowl lmao
The whole time I was thinking how disgusting it all looked. It was still chunky. I may be wrong but won’t it still spoil/rot since it wasn’t broken down in a boil process? Which of course she was supposed to do and was to lazy to do so. If you’re gonna be a ~cRunChy kEwL~ make your own shit type of mom, don’t be a lazy shit and cut corners. But for gods sake. Just buy your child some regular ass water color paints and stop forcing your kids to paint with their smoothies. What is so hard about it? The plastic container triggering you? Reuse it with paint cakes dumbass.
It also bothered me how she just let Rosie eat it. Like I get it, in this case its "edible". But now she's learning that it's okay to stick paint brushes in your mouth? So what happens when its not edible and she does the same thing
Idk man, I don’t like acacia but I thought the paint was fun lol. I have a baby who loves to put everything in his mouth, it’s just fun sometimes, like “dude it’s edible paint, eat it!”
She could have blended them up more tho lol
I liked the concept of the edible paint, too! A super cute & fun idea :) I just didn’t like how she kept reiterating over and over again how she half assed the whole thing and how she didn’t really have the energy to do it right, or blend it up enough, whatever. I get as a mom you probably don’t always have the energy to do everything your kids wants to, but either do something right or don’t do it at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed! This was my main gripe. The idea of it is cool and fun but when you don’t do it right, you look like an ass. I get wanting to try something new but damn, she never has the energy to do anything fully when it comes to fun things for the girls. It’s always half-assed. But y’all better believe she does things full-assed for herself.

User avatar
mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 2138 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by mermaid vic » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:52 pm


I hope this means she's actually getting consistent help and not just going in for regular checkups. But also annoying that she was so ready to (and actually did) monetize off of a heart condition she thought Rosie would have but now that whatever Rosies condition means she won't be as "normal" as acacia originally thought she would she chooses that everything is "private". I mean its her life obviously do what you want but the fact that she's always so confused as to why people are so interested...like girl. this is something she could actually "be a light" in and help educate people rather than pretending she lives this happy Disney fairytale

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:54 am
Has thanked: 4660 times
Been thanked: 2229 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Mads07 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:52 pm

Maeve wrote:Image

Seriously? Sure, she’s so lucky to have a physically and mentally disabled child... some people are beyond stupid.

This comment made me so mad I wanted to reply but then I thought I don’t want to get blocked Image
Sometimes the comments that come off as rude or ignorant come from non-native speakers that mean well (there was one awhile back posted on opinion twitter that they all got really upset about with very broken english and I was like I think you guys are missing something) Idk about this one though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:12 am
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 1156 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by thenoodleking » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:15 pm

mermaid vic wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:52 pm

I hope this means she's actually getting consistent help and not just going in for regular checkups. But also annoying that she was so ready to (and actually did) monetize off of a heart condition she thought Rosie would have but now that whatever Rosies condition means she won't be as "normal" as acacia originally thought she would she chooses that everything is "private". I mean its her life obviously do what you want but the fact that she's always so confused as to why people are so interested...like girl. this is something she could actually "be a light" in and help educate people rather than pretending she lives this happy Disney fairytale
I really do hope they try their best for Rosie.

It pisses me off she gets so defensive about things being private, she posted about her pregnancy constantly and made content off of the heart condition, her fans were invested, and then she expects to say ‘it’s private’ but also to continue dropping subtle info and photos where she is clearly at a doctors office.
I don’t expect her to tell all, she has every right to be private, but to me, it seems she only talks about Rosie’s condition and development when it benefits her. I guess it keeps people interested in her, because we hope to get more info on Rosie.

rainbowflora
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 am
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by rainbowflora » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:39 am

Partysover wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:11 am
Screenshot_20191203-130805_1.jpg
I don't think this was posted yet, so here's her reply to someone asking if they should wash their fruit (on her newest vlog). Lol at her "we eat them right off the bushes so it's OK!!"
This is so contradictory... *eats unwashed fruit*, it's fine we eat right off the bush! But also lectures to ALWAYS wash your fruit!! I don't get it

Momopinionz_
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:05 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Momopinionz_ » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:12 am

Partysover wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:11 am
Screenshot_20191203-130805_1.jpg
I don't think this was posted yet, so here's her reply to someone asking if they should wash their fruit (on her newest vlog). Lol at her "we eat them right off the bushes so it's OK!!"
I made this account literally to say it was me who asked about the washed fruit!!! I thought it was crazy they let Brinley dig right in I was hoping maybe they did at least a quick rinse before and just didn’t post it in the vlog. Also I know she’s lazy but it’s super dangerous to let any child under 4 to eat round fruit whole.

emeraldgirrl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 261 times
Been thanked: 1728 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by emeraldgirrl » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:39 am

rainbowflora wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:39 am
Partysover wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:11 am
Screenshot_20191203-130805_1.jpg
I don't think this was posted yet, so here's her reply to someone asking if they should wash their fruit (on her newest vlog). Lol at her "we eat them right off the bushes so it's OK!!"
This is so contradictory... *eats unwashed fruit*, it's fine we eat right off the bush! But also lectures to ALWAYS wash your fruit!! I don't get it
...maybe she thinks farmers spray fruit after it’s picked? We all know she doesn’t grow her own produce so I’m assuming that not unlike Pampas-gate, she just goes to someone else’s backyard and picks fruit off the bush.

Also I’m highly anticipating her accidentally poisoning herself or her family eating wild fruit and not knowing that just because it’s “natural” and “grows in nature” doesn’t mean you can just stick it in your mouth. Like that one influencer who did a cookbook using foraged mushrooms?

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1270
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 5557 times
Been thanked: 3414 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by elleira » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 am

rainbowflora wrote:
Partysover wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:11 am
Screenshot_20191203-130805_1.jpg
I don't think this was posted yet, so here's her reply to someone asking if they should wash their fruit (on her newest vlog). Lol at her "we eat them right off the bushes so it's OK!!"
This is so contradictory... *eats unwashed fruit*, it's fine we eat right off the bush! But also lectures to ALWAYS wash your fruit!! I don't get it
It’s simple. The rules don’t apply to Mother Earthcacia Image figure it out poors (I miss when someone used to always throw poors out in here lmao)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:22 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 1619 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by vmars87 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:02 am

mermaid vic wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:52 pm

I hope this means she's actually getting consistent help and not just going in for regular checkups. But also annoying that she was so ready to (and actually did) monetize off of a heart condition she thought Rosie would have but now that whatever Rosies condition means she won't be as "normal" as acacia originally thought she would she chooses that everything is "private". I mean its her life obviously do what you want but the fact that she's always so confused as to why people are so interested...like girl. this is something she could actually "be a light" in and help educate people rather than pretending she lives this happy Disney fairytale
why the eff does she get so defensive of something she never talks about, she keeps 99% of rosie's health a mystery, so of course people are going to wonder!! she has not mentioned once (besides the whole heart appointment thing) anything about taking her to doctor's appointments or seeing specialists, she literally just shows roise laying on a floor with a rattle or sitting in a bumbo trying to shove food in her mouth.
she has a right to privacy, but when you show a baby who clearly needs extra help and you never even show or talk about the baby getting the extra help it needs, of course viewers are going to worry about that baby! the better way to respond to comments/messages like that is simply "we choose to keep certain things regarding rosie's health private, but we are getting her the help she needs"
I can tell acacia is VERY defensive regarding anything to do with rosie and I'm assuming still hasn't fully accepted that she has a special needs daughter.

User avatar
stellapeach
Informer
Informer
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 429 times
Been thanked: 1319 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by stellapeach » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Her new Instagram post has comments turned off. I’m surprised it’s taken her this long to do that lol



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
BornThisWay94
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3297
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 4954 times

Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by BornThisWay94 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:21 pm

She actually is doing a full update on Rosie soon, wow. Jairus also looks like a meth head in the new video


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maeve
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 am
Has thanked: 365 times
Been thanked: 1838 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Maeve » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:31 pm

So they switched pediatricians because the last one “didn’t seem to care”... interesting. You have a child with huge problems and you wait a year to realize that oh, maybe the doctor should be doing more. Rosie’s disability is getting more and more obvious, it’s about time they get their shit together.

pipsqueak
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by pipsqueak » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:33 pm

A is 100% gonna be one of those ex-vegan youtubers that makes a whole video with Jairus talking about how sick their vegan diet made them. In their new vlog they admitted they ONLY EAT FRUITS AND VEGGIES! I'm vegetarian and I would never attempt that radical of a diet. They say they eat pasta on occasion? But as a vegan they could eat so much nutrient dense food with so many healthy pastas, rices, noodles, quinoas etc. They don't have any apparent protein source? They don't even eat tofu???? They say they eat the processed veggie meat and eating that more than on occasion is not healthy. I'm just rolling my eyes watching this. Also theres not a chance they supplement.

User avatar
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:34 am
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Lalelou123 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:39 pm

pipsqueak wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:33 pm
A is 100% gonna be one of those ex-vegan youtubers that makes a whole video with Jairus talking about how sick their vegan diet made them. In their new vlog they admitted they ONLY EAT FRUITS AND VEGGIES! I'm vegetarian and I would never attempt that radical of a diet. They say they eat pasta on occasion? But as a vegan they could eat so much nutrient dense food with so many healthy pastas, rices, noodles, quinoas etc. They don't have any apparent protein source? They don't even eat tofu???? They say they eat the processed veggie meat and eating that more than on occasion is not healthy. I'm just rolling my eyes watching this. Also theres not a chance they supplement.
I agree...just be aware, the next vegan-versus-omnivore-discussion is rolling in and I need to stop that. Please, no +/- vegan comments after this one. Please. Very much appreciated, thanks. <3 <3 <3
Daily life is sacred. I wash my dishes and think about how it’s such a nice feeling to be able to wash and have water... :rofl:

User avatar
ohheygracieo
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 1119 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by ohheygracieo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:57 pm

It made me feel so sad when jairus showed Rosie laying on the floor watching Mickey mouse. She looked so sad. I just happy acacia is FINALLY figuring out that what she was doing for Rosie isn’t working.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 630 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Cirrilixx » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:26 pm

pipsqueak wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:33 pm
A is 100% gonna be one of those ex-vegan youtubers that makes a whole video with Jairus talking about how sick their vegan diet made them. In their new vlog they admitted they ONLY EAT FRUITS AND VEGGIES! I'm vegetarian and I would never attempt that radical of a diet. They say they eat pasta on occasion? But as a vegan they could eat so much nutrient dense food with so many healthy pastas, rices, noodles, quinoas etc. They don't have any apparent protein source? They don't even eat tofu???? They say they eat the processed veggie meat and eating that more than on occasion is not healthy. I'm just rolling my eyes watching this. Also theres not a chance they supplement.
So Acacia also is going on the raw vegan diet too? I'm worried they'll turn to pseudoscience next, as I've seen many of the raw vegans become antivax and overall anti-medicine.

danjan777
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by danjan777 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:26 pm

She made a BIG mistake on her last IG caption (which has since been edited). I wish I screenshotted the original before she changed it. Something about fisherman vibes (because of an ugly hat) but without destroying the oceans ecosystem like commercial fishing does. She’s so damn ignorant, if only she would educate herself on any of these topics before posting.
She’s all of a sudden trying to pick a fight with fishing because it goes against her (nonexistent) veganism?!
Her stans are straight up attacking anybody who tries to say differently. Lol these teens really are crazy.

Post Reply

Return to “acaciacutie”