Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

Post by Chrissykin »

Misstakes123321 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:14 pm
I didn't even understand that it was the intro..i just thought it was another weird part of the vlog..
man i hate intros being longer than 5 seconds

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

No wonder shes super sick, she never dresses for the weather. Its WINTER, and been -20, and she was out in bra and panties for halloween, and then in Nov she was out in skimpy crop tops, and light leggings. Wear some damn boots, pants, sweater, coat, hatt and mitts! Then you wouldnt be sick all the time.
She seems to think the less clothing, the cuter she looks. Does she forget she lives in Canada? Winter is our jam!!! We have cute boots! Cute coats. Little pea coats. Cute scarves, blanket scarves. Fashionable mitts/gloves. Cute hats!
Like shes missing the mark with it all! She thinks tube top and biker shorts in Nov is proper attire.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

You can tell she loves that she’s sick and her voice is all frail sounding so she doesn’t have to fake her sick/sad voice. She acts like she’s so brave and hardworking for pushing through being sick like give me a break. All she has to do is film herself doing mundane things and post it. She isn’t a youtuber that goes out to do stuff to make vlogs more interesting. Could have literally filmed herself doing a puzzle and it would have been like any other vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

She looks like a monkey in her latest snap story, Idk why she thinks pouting her lips like that is a good look.

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

home girl doesn't know if december has 31 days LOL

guys i'm just imagining her at the doctors about her pneumonia and the dr asks if she's in a relationship bc its contagious, and she's just like LOL NO I'M SINGLE

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

The ONLY people she hangs out with are full functioning adults (well, at least in age) so who tf did she here say June 31? I have a feeling it was her. Who even thinks of elementary problems like that in the first place?

piinkstink86
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkstink86 »

Why the fuck would she set up her phone, put on her timer, and take a picture of this? Jesus Christ she’s so pathetic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

Will someone please send her a new foundation since she wont do it herself. Her face is fucking orange, i dont understand how someone who edits herself and looks at herself constantly wont know theres an issue with the color

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

I think her whole “31 days vs 30 days in a month” rant was because her YouTube BFF Amberlynn Reid has been mocked for the past couple of weeks for saying she was starting vlogmas on November 31st and Amberlynn mentions Scam a lot

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

Cottontail wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:41 pm
Will someone please send her a new foundation since she wont do it herself. Her face is fucking orange, i dont understand how someone who edits herself and looks at herself constantly wont know theres an issue with the color

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
She looked like a Simpson character in her behind the scenes of her intro

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

THE WAY SHE PRONOUNCES PNEUMONIA. OMGGGGG this girl is actually dumb.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

What the fuck was that shot of her botched ass while they were out at dinner? Also, could have went my whole life not seeing douchetits fat ass.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

after all these years, i still cannot get over the way she dresses, sooooo fucking tacky

so when she says her and dolphin and civil and closer i guess thats her way of saying they're back together?

and that bag was literally made for child and shes a 30 year old women...one word: T H E R A P Y

why does she always have to "taste test" everything?? its basic sushi, nothing more. i can understand taste testing something really weird or crazy but not these basic things she always needs to try.

that fucking ass shot while she is sitting on the bench, sooo unnecessary

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

Such beauty, such grace
Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 12.02.45 PM.png
Imagine meeting someone for the first time and they insist on taking the time to take videos of themselves drinking water and their ass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mooo_looo_
Learner
Learner

Post by Mooo_looo_ »

war-country wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:03 am
Such beauty, such grace

Imagine meeting someone for the first time and they insist on taking the time to take videos of themselves drinking water and their ass.
Yikes I’m sorry but she looks SOOOO busted. The caked on baby shit yellow foundation, her moles and whatever fungus is forming around her nose, hot dog ridiculous lips, always always greasy hair that apparently never sees shampoo!! Imagine the dandruff and probably cradle cap at this point from her terrible hygiene. She just looks like she stinks.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

OH MY WORD.

You are going to meet your ''friend's'' new girlfriend and the first thing on your mind (that you decide to share with your audience) is ''WhAt If I dOnT lIke HER???'' smfh

Bitch please....what if she doesn't like YOU!!! And the fact you are dressed like a cheap thot (Probably to try your hardest to make her feel insecure/frumpy/threatened the first time she meets your ugly ass???) How pathetic and catty.

And is it just me?...or did scam seem super bitchy and salty as she was getting ready to go out to meet this girl??? I wonder if this ''friend'' is one of Dahltyn's friends she has a had sex with? (or has a crush on?) and he dumped her floppy ass or was uninterested and found another much cuter girl quick??? LMAO

And after she met her, it sounded like she had just had an interview with the girl and was reviewing her??? The whole ''So FaR sO GoOd''.....''sHe HaS a GrEaT sEnSe Of HuMoUr''....''ShE's BeAuTiFuLl''......really bitch??? So if scam didn't like this poor girl, I guess she would kick up a stink about it??? What an absolute shit stirring c*nt.

All the posturing with the tits out and ass hanging over the bench was unnecessary AF. Scam was clearly upset that this girl was unfazed and not threatened at all by scam's fake everything. Scam really lives to try and make other girls jealous and uncomfortable. Then feels defeated when nobody gives a fuck about her attention seeking botched ass.

This is why she has no female friends her own age. And prefers to hang out with gross dudes that are younger than her. She's a bitch.
Last edited by Tenebre on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

RunawayTrain
Informer
Informer

Post by RunawayTrain »

war-country wrote:
Such beauty, such grace

She looks like a dumb fish.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

Mooo_looo_ wrote:
war-country wrote:
Such beauty, such grace

Yikes I’m sorry but she looks SOOOO busted. The caked on baby shit yellow foundation, her moles and whatever fungus is forming around her nose, hot dog ridiculous lips, always always greasy hair that apparently never sees shampoo!! Imagine the dandruff and probably cradle cap at this point from her terrible hygiene. She just looks like she stinks.
Don’t forget about her stinky tonsil stone breath

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

She just had to film all those stupid shots for the dinner to let that girl know she is a famous youtuber lol.

marryna_419
Lurker
Lurker

Post by marryna_419 »

does she think her makeup looks good??

Return to “PiinkSparkles”