Bratayley- Barely Hanging By a Thread- Part 16

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley- Barely Hanging By a Thread- Part 16

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Although, the G wagon is a Mercedes... so you could be on to something ImmomSD...

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Although, the G wagon is a Mercedes... so you could be on to something ImmomSD...
I don't mean that I think she should have one. I can just see with her ridiculous inflated sense of what she should have, that _she_ thinks she should have one. I'm sure she has no real clue how much they cost to run. She is just thinking about her own instant gratification as usual.
They only bought the Tesla as a status symbol. They obviously don't care about their carbon footprint.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:31 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:Although, the G wagon is a Mercedes... so you could be on to something ImmomSD...
I don't mean that I think she should have one. I can just see with her ridiculous inflated sense of what she should have, that _she_ thinks she should have one. I'm sure she has no real clue how much they cost to run. She is just thinking about her own instant gratification as usual.
They only bought the Tesla as a status symbol. They obviously don't care about their carbon footprint.

What?!?! You mean the people who bought a Ford F-150 for their 10 year old daughter who wants nothing to do with it now doesn’t care about the environment?! Lol. Of course not. The $80,000 Tesla was like we’re richer than most people, but not rich enough to have a Maserati. If they can’t afford a marlserati, there’s no way they can afford a G wagon. Sure her over inflated ego would think she deserves such a car, but i also Don’t think she knows all the much about cars to even think that the G wagon is a status symbol. I mean Jeffree Star has more money than she could ever dream of and even he doesn’t have a G wagon. I think For Ryland, it absolutely was a status symbol. But Annie doesn’t strike me as someone who thinks of cars in that sort of way. Her boyfriend doesn’t drive and i dont Think most of her friends do either. Her favorite youtuber Hannah Meloche drives a Range Rover. So idk where she c
Got Mercedes as her “dream car” except that it was probably the first luxury brand she could think of. No one says their dream car is a Toyota Corolla.

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

lmmomSD wrote:Ummm. This is Jayden. Am I crazy to think it's a bit much for a 14 year old?
What are their parents thinking? It's one thing to have some fun with makeup. The other pictures look like they're more innocent, and just wild makeup. But this is definitely a pose meant to titillate. Image

normally i would definitely agree, but considering that it was for a magazine, it makes sense. jayden and her mother know too well to pitch a fit about this or that when it comes to working with people. jayden’s done so much work that annie could only imagine, so i’m sure even though they might’ve been uncomfortable with the pose and outfit, they did it anyway because that’s showbiz. but i definitely agree that the pose is a bit much for a girl who just barely turned 15 last month.

and as for annie actually getting her permit and driving in LA, i don’t see it happening. i feel like she maybe wants to do it because everyone her age does it, which is fine, but wanting a permit and putting the work in to get it, doesn’t scream something annie would finish. hell, i got my permit at 15 1/2, after taking a drivers ed course and living in a podunk town and HATED driving because of the anxiety it gave me. it took me literally almost 4 years before i was ever comfortable to drive in traffic in a big city and that’s because i aced all my tests and my drivers test for my actual license (well except parallel parking because it’s kind of obsolete here unless at college). but yeah, i don’t know why someone of her *status* would even want to drive. i mean i don’t even think kenzie got her permit and i think maddie only got her permit/license because they knew sia was getting her a car.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

In regards to the Jayden picture, I may be alone on this soapbox, but i don’t see anything wrong with it. She’s covered up, her pose isn’t suggestive. Her outfit is older but in an old time kind of way. She looks like Millie Bobby Brown if i am being honest. Sure her highlight is blinding but it’s part of the art. It’s photography for art and it’s done modestly. It would be different if it was the cover of rolling stone and she was butt naked with only an electric guitar to hide her parts. But imo this is tasteful, modest art work. Everything from the photography to the outfit to the makeup is art work. If she went to Panera and Starbucks like that it might not be appropriate but we all know this isn’t her typical uniform. So there’s really nothing to look at and think what is wrong with her parents. Honestly I would let my 14 year old pose like *for a magazine cover* it would probably be a different story if she did that on her own and posed that way for an instagram picture.

Also i agree with anxiety. I live In a very crowded big city with bad traffic and crappy drivers. I remember one of my first times on the road with my permit, i tried To merge into a right lane and someone honked at me and when i looked in the rear view mirror and they were flashing me the finger. I still think about that and i have been driving for over 12 years. I ‘m timid but not as timid as Annie and I still think about that moment when i merge lanes. I think A lot of smaller influencers are getting cars and permits and she probably wants to do it too. But who knows if she will even use it or if that car will collect dust in a garage while Katie drives her around. Katie is going to need a purpose now that the vlogs are over and she is Annie’s biggest minion. So I’m sure she will just continue to be her Uber driver. I have noticed people with nice cars still Uber in LA. Like you have a car and you’re paying someone else to take you somewhere? That’s how i feel with Annie. She will have a car but still Uber cause LA traffic is so bad.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Ok, that is why I asked if I was crazy. Like I said, I am probably just too old for social media, lol. I know there are lots of very young models posing in more questionable ways. And I am really not a prude. I just see the bar getting pushed farther out. I guess I just think kids should stay kids as long as possible and they seem in such a rush to be grownups. When my kids were teens it was the same way, but Instagram wasn't around.
Moving on-- Annie is way too anxious to learn to drive in LA. She just barely was able to order food from a waitress a year or so ago. I just don't see her studying for the test either, or passing driver's ed.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Speaking of Piper, I’m surprised she didn’t move on to more professional opportunities, even Disney or Nick. Maybe she is just having fun, but I thought she actually had talent. Have any of the Brat kids gone on to something bigger? I would think at least some of them have bigger aspirations, but maybe not.

In regards to the Jayden photo, I agree that a lot of these parents will go along with anything just to get their kid ahead. Some of them even encourage it. I’ve never gotten that impression from Jayden’s parents and they seem pretty strict compared to most Hollywood parents.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

A lot of the brat kids seem to have gone backwards from the bigger things they had done before Brat. Like Anna Cathcart. She was on Nick (Disney?) and Netflix before winding up on Brat... but it doesn’t seem like many of them have gone to bigger things. Does anyone know if Kenzie is still working with Brat?? Her show Total Eclipse was kinda interesting and the acting was better than Chicken Girls. But it still sounds like they are just only invested in making Annie the most important person.

Also, in response to ImmomSD, I wrote a whole reply to your post about Jayden and when I went to post it it asked if I was a robot and then lost my whole response. So i have To rewrite that and send it again. Sorry bout that.

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:A lot of the brat kids seem to have gone backwards from the bigger things they had done before Brat. Like Anna Cathcart. She was on Nick (Disney?) and Netflix before winding up on Brat... but it doesn’t seem like many of them have gone to bigger things. Does anyone know if Kenzie is still working with Brat?? Her show Total Eclipse was kinda interesting and the acting was better than Chicken Girls. But it still sounds like they are just only invested in making Annie the most important person.

Also, in response to ImmomSD, I wrote a whole reply to your post about Jayden and when I went to post it it asked if I was a robot and then lost my whole response. So i have To rewrite that and send it again. Sorry bout that.
well if we’re being honest, the only one who’s had prior acting to brat is anna. and i think her joining brat really was just something to keep her busy in between finishing the last two films of to all the boys i’ve loved before because they wrapped those up a little bit ago. it’ll be interesting to see what she does now that those are wrapped. kenzie is also the only other one who’s made cameos in tv shows, i searched a few of the other kids on the shows and they’re really only credited on brat shows. i agree that total eclipse was better than chicken girls but the cg franchise was what they pushed and exhausted all their time on. so by the time TE came out everyone already stanned annie because hannie was relevant at the time and ofc all her fans were hating on kenzie for “wanting to be like her” when kenzie had already been in the acting scene long before her.

and again on Jayden, she’s been working in the business so long that i feel like if her parents felt like the shoot was completely inappropriate they wouldn’t have done it. but it was a mature and tasteful shoot. there wasn’t anything that was provocative really and sure someone could argue her cover pose was a bit much, but at least she was covered and still looked very much like herself. i mean, we’ve all seen those shoots where girls don’t even look like themselves anymore.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

There's a few other people who had prior acting experience. Addison was on The Thundermans on Nick, Mia Talero was Charlie on Good Luck, Charlie as a preschooler. The show about the private school, Crown Academy, had Francesca Capaldi, who was on Dog With a Blog, and did the voice of the little red haired girl in the Peanuts Movie. It seems to be where tween stars go to kill their careers.
The biggest one was Jason Earles, who was Jackson on Hannah Montana, and played on Hotel du Loone.

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

lmmomSD wrote:There's a few other people who had prior acting experience. Addison was on The Thundermans on Nick, Mia Talero was Charlie on Good Luck, Charlie as a preschooler. The show about the private school, Crown Academy, had Francesca Capaldi, who was on Dog With a Blog, and did the voice of the little red haired girl in the Peanuts Movie. It seems to be where tween stars go to kill their careers.
The biggest one was Jason Earles, who was Jackson on Hannah Montana, and played on Hotel du Loone.

you’re right! i completely forgot about them, mainly because none of those shows besides a girl named jo, were ever really as promote as chicken girls. i think for everyone but mia it was weird for them to take such a step down. if i remember correctly mia stopped filming good luck charlie (also i think why the show ended or the fact that they came out with an openly gay couple) because her family was getting death threats. plus, it makes sense that her family had her take a break and be a normal kid for a while. after all, she had been a disney star for the majority of her young life. and jason earles doing brat doesnt surprise me, he’s literally a 42 year old man who still makes bank on looking younger than he is. sometimes i forget he’s as old as he is but he’s been in the biz for literal years now. Image

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Kenzie posted a video of herself singing a song with someone playing guitar for her on insta today... how long will it be before there is a cover of Annie singing while Asher plays guitar for her?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I’m surprised that for a girl who loves to make things about her, she isn’t reposting all of her friends “happy birthday” posts in her story. She made a whole ass countdown to this day and isn’t really being as obnoxious about it as i thought she would be.

Since the vlogs are over will there be a vlog for her birthday? It’s gonna be weird when tomorrow rolls around and there is literally nothing. How will we know if she gets her Mercedes to practice driving in?? I was expecting a lot more hoopla out of her then there seems to be so far. Another influencer i follow Just turned 15 two days ago and made a bigger deal about it then Annie is... I just expected her to be reposting all of her kiss ass friends posts so the whole world can see how beloved she is. Even her mom barely wrote anything about her birthday... it’s such an under the radar thing for someone whose whole world revolves around her. Did Asher post anything? Jayden?? Anna? Lilia? All these people who gas her up, wouldn’t they gas her up for her birthday??

Update: he did. He also said she was smart... idk what he considers smart if that’s the first adjective he picks to describe Annie...

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

yeah, i noticed that too. i checked lilia, anna and a few others and it doesn’t seem like anyone other than kate d, jayden and asher have posted. well, i mean besides katie and nonnie. (which by the way in the second photo in nonnie’s post, it really just goes to prove that angles are what work in that kids favor because she really looked average and so much more different than she typically does.) billy also posted for her birthday and annie didn’t even comment back a thank you or even a heart emoji, she literally just liked it and that was it.

also, i find it weird that asher kept saying “u” instead of “you” but in certain parts did use “you”. it felt super informal to me, if that makes sense. i wouldn’t really use the words smart or unique to describe her, honestly. i know that sounds harsh, but annie doesn’t peg me as someone who’s anything better than average intelligence and even maybe less because god we know that kid doesn’t do her own work when she’s constantly months behind. not to mention the fact that being unique means being your own person and doing your own thing, rather than constantly following the trends or trying to be a carbon copy of someone who’s more relevant than you.

update: she’s just now starting to repost everyone’s posts. i give it a few hours before she starts to post obnoxious fan posts too.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Did Asher send her a roomful of flowers too?
Gotta post it on IG or it didn't happen. Plus you have the added benefit of making everyone envious.

Post by Guest »

You have to wonder if these Hollywood “friends” wishing Annie a happy birthday actually mean it. Or if they’re just posting for the sake of getting more traffic to their IG’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

by the looks of it he bought her shit from victoria's secret AKA PINK for her birthday.
(on her insta she posted a picture of all the presents he got her and there were VS bags in the pile)
of course it could be loungewear or perfume idk.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

There is a car on her story with Matt-ager assembling the balloons. I can't tell what car it is though....

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

i think allowing any teenage boyfriend spend more than $100 on their juvenile girlfriend they’ve dated less than a year is weird. i’ve always told my kid’s boyfriends parents that they can get her gifts but to keep it to a minimum because they are children after all.

i also find it really stupid if they actually got her a car because it isn’t going to get driven and i DOUBT she’ll want to even try to drive it on the highway/interstates. i literally foresee her saying it makes her anxious and that she isn’t ready to drive. but then again, she tries to act more grown than she is so who knows at this point. she might just pull it out of her ass and actually get her permit in half a year.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Not surprised on the car part. I knew That was gonna happen. Something special for the princess

Also how much we wanna bet that Annie will get a brand new Mercedes and when Hayley turns 15 she will get Annie’s used car while Annie in her 3rd trendy car.
Last edited by Lisatheacrobat on Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Bratayley”