ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by LiddlePallid »

He looks like he's old enough to be her dad or something. He looks "normal," but I'd love to hear him talk. Matt looked normal too until you heard the mushmouth speech lmao

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

I think he looks relatively normal... he just looks like he has bad hygiene and a poor sense of style.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There's gotta be something wrong with him - no normal man is going to be able to handle that giggle exhale and constant talking about herself 24/7. She literally gives no fucks about anything or anyone but herself.

Claroqsi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Claroqsi »

Im sure he has a record... or something

Cynthia_Doll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cynthia_Doll »

Hopefully he isn't allowed around her kid.

I can't imagine the type of (what's wrong with) a guy that changes all his social media after the first date to indicate he is in a relationship with a woman that acts like more a child than her own child.

PiinkShade
Learner
Learner

Post by PiinkShade »

True, there’s definitely a reason why he couldn’t get a normal woman hahaha.
Based on her comments about wanting an older man with kids, I’m assuming he has kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He has at least one kid because I saw a post on his FB about being a dad. His latest post says this:
"I would like to thank all of my friends for your support and kind words on my new relationship. I honestly have never felt this good with anyone before, and even though it's only been a short time, I hope it never ends because I have found an amazing woman in Kailyn Marie and I'm looking forward to seeing the future now, for the first time in a while instead of just doing what I need to make it through the present. She has brought the smiles back into my life, and nobody that truly knows me has ever seen me this happy before, at least not without being on a rollercoaster or drag racing...."

LMFAO how is she an "amazing woman?" She can't cook, she can't clean, she can't drive, she can't call anyone to make appointments, doesn't put her kid in school, has the mentality of a 15 year old, etc.

Claroqsi
Learner
Learner

Post by Claroqsi »

Im sure he has many issues , any decent guy would not settle with Kailyn. Im sure he lives with his mom or something . Who is going to be okay with someone who lives at home has never had a job cant cook isn’t even a tiny bit independent. I can’t imagine anyone “ normal” would be okay with that. Maybe if she was attractive a shallow guy would settle.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

I think it'll take some time before he figures out who Kai really is. She'll do what she did with Matt in the beginning, paint herself as a successful Youtuber. She has enough content and followers that make it look legit to a casual eye, I'll give her that. And she has Guac, so there's the single parent angle too. She'll mirror him and his interests and make him think he found someone that really gets him. It'll inevitably all blow up in his face if he's a normal person. But jury's still out on that. Hearing his voice will probably give us an idea of what he's like, so I hope they come through with a tag or some kinda Meet My Boyfriend video. Then again, Kai's already fantasizing and planning the wedding. It hasn't even been a month. Most people would run for the hills. So it's not looking like Jeffrey's working with a full deck of cards.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:44 am
He has at least one kid because I saw a post on his FB about being a dad. His latest post says this:
"I would like to thank all of my friends for your support and kind words on my new relationship. I honestly have never felt this good with anyone before, and even though it's only been a short time, I hope it never ends because I have found an amazing woman in Kailyn Marie and I'm looking forward to seeing the future now, for the first time in a while instead of just doing what I need to make it through the present. She has brought the smiles back into my life, and nobody that truly knows me has ever seen me this happy before, at least not without being on a rollercoaster or drag racing...."

LMFAO how is she an "amazing woman?" She can't cook, she can't clean, she can't drive, she can't call anyone to make appointments, doesn't put her kid in school, has the mentality of a 15 year old, etc.
Maybe smiles meaning a quickie in his car after some clucks and fries?

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

I watched her Instastory where she went on about how great her BF is...about how he went to use the bathroom at Starbucks and then surprised her by getting her a cake pop on his way back.

She clings to such small, insignificant crap to bolster her claim that he's such a great guy. And it's not to say that someone else wouldn't find what he did to be a nice gesture, but the way she went on about it you'd think he bought her a diamond ring or something.

It's actually really sad and shows just how low her self-esteem really is. It's a prime environment for him to take advantage of her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh for sure. She goes on any date she can get, and it's always weird ass dudes so she doesn't know any better. She doesn't now what an actual normal relationship is. I mean, look how weird her fucking parents are - they were separated for how many years, but her father still paid for the house they lived in and then moved back in once she had Gracie and apparently her parents are back together again. :rofl: Everything about her family is so fucking weird to me, and the fact that she was raised the way she was doesn't help the matter. She's so up her own ass and doesn't care about anybody but herself, it's sickening. It's also sickening how fast she seems to move when she's in a relationship. He's all excited about buying Gracie gifts? Sure, Kai. How long has she been dating this guy? I'm not so sure I would be letting him hang out with my kid yet lmao

imshortt
Learner
Learner

Post by imshortt »

Is it just me or is that “super special ring” from her boyfriend turning her finger green?

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Her finger is probably turning the ring green. Dragons, not surprising. I bet he has a katana too.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Part of me wants her to move in with this dude, so she can finally get away from her weird ass over bearing family lol

But then I realise, it's just not a safe situation for Grcaie at all.

This guy looks pretty "normal" but he must have something up with him? Or have ulterior motives?

The fact that he is ok to declare this *love* for kai so soon is a red flag to me.

Smfh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I really think she would move in with him and Gracie would stay with her parents.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

I need the “boyfriend tag” video ASAP! I’m dying to hear and see this dude in a video lol.
Also that snippet of her singing at the end of the video was cringe ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't stop laughing at the singing bit at the end. How does she watch this shit and think it's okay to upload??

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Man, I would love to see her move out and deal with staying at home while Jeff works. She'll be bored as hell and go back home all the time if she could. No way in hell would Guac join them. But I'd love to see Kai attempt to cook and generally play the part of a domestic partner. She'd be a stay at home girlfriend. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt it'll get that far before things collapse and they break up. I really hate how she thinks she's doing to wake up one day and magically her life will be different. She'll suddenly be married, and have her own place, with a great job to boot. o_O

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

No way would she be allowed to take Gracie, if she moved out. She can't even take her to the park by herself!

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”