GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I feel like he might do it once he's officially done with her. Although I don't know what it would take for him to be "officially" done. She's already screwed one of his friends and got his initials tattooed on her, so she's gonna have to do something pretty bad top that one.

Post by Guest »

I hope he realizes that is most definitely the reason she’s still keeping him around. Bitch will go to crazy lengths to keep her persona up online even if it means pretending to like him even though it’s clear she doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by reality04 »

They are both extremely toxic individuals. Clearly, Sam's so afraid of being alone, she'll keep anyone around to fill the empty void inside her. I'm sure her intent was to expose Dahltyn in this video, but she ended up throwing herself into the fire as well.

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Forevergauc wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:02 am
I’d really love for D to do a “tell all”.
I feel like he would be honest and tell it like it is. Hed own up to the shit he did, but also expose scammy.
What will it take dahltyn. We’ll do it.

Yeah, Dahltyn. Make it happen.

Don’t worry about Sam’s dad suing you or whatever. He’s just an old drunk still supporting his two grown, loser kids. Whatever disposable income he does have goes to his son’s legal bills and daughter’s mortgage payments. And Roxy is just a loud mouthed, hotheaded drunk like her daughter.

robobabe420
Talker
Talker

Post by robobabe420 »

so i giggled when i saw this thread name (I giggle every time i see it) and my husband was talking on the ps4 with his bro and was like "what are you laughing about, why don't you share it with the class"

and i was like "do you really want me to explain why i am laughing at a comment on the gurugossip message board for youtubers" and he said "yes"

so i started explaining that piinksparkles always has these lame parties in her garage and he stopped me (we share a youtube account btw) and says "i've seen those videos, the parties with all the skanky dudes?"

lolol i did specify that it was skanky dudes AND chicks

he actually loves Sam (he doesn't watch her videos, just thinks she is hot) because he has a thing for trashy looking bimbos LOL

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

Lydiae wrote:
Forevergauc wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:02 am
I’d really love for D to do a “tell all”.
I feel like he would be honest and tell it like it is. Hed own up to the shit he did, but also expose scammy.
What will it take dahltyn. We’ll do it.

Yeah, Dahltyn. Make it happen.

Don’t worry about Sam’s dad suing you or whatever. He’s just an old drunk still supporting his two grown, loser kids. Whatever disposable income he does have goes to his son’s legal bills and daughter’s mortgage payments. And Roxy is just a loud mouthed, hotheaded drunk like her daughter.
Her brother has had legal issues ??

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

While she was talking about having the flu, in the new vlog, you can hear Dipshit coughing in the background. He's always there!! Wouldn't surprise me if he moved back in.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

She uses ANYTHING for attention. Scammy, hun, if you're so sick you have to lay on the bathroom floor to edit, just don't post. Odds are the video is rushed and trashy anyway so save yourself the effort. Can't wait to see the vlogmas intro for this year!

TheMakeupAddict
Learner
Learner

Post by TheMakeupAddict »

Did any of you catch in this new vlog when she leaned in to kiss Dahltyn?? When he says he likes her nails? :rofl: She tried to play it off, but there are even comments from cutiesssss who caught it too! Jesus, Sam, at least edit out stuff that conflicts with your lies. You two aren't together tho. Not at all. :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Part of me feels like she's keeping him around so that she has more vlog content LMAO. I feel like she wants to be able to keep filming his family and shit.

She's getting the stars on her hip covered up? Why is that EM tattoo not the fucking top priority for a cover-up right now? And what the hell is she going to cover the stars with? Can't wait to see this trash heap. Maybe stop getting tattoos seeing as how you keep having to cover them with other bad tattoos.

I can't stand that "sick voice" she puts on whenever she doesn't feel good. Like shut up already. You can tell she's purposely talking like that, it's ridiculous :rofl:

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

sons legal bills?? what happened with derek?

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

A little late but following!
I haven't watched any of her videos in a while, is the journal one worth watching? I feel like it just confirms what we already kinda suspected about their relationship, but also is probably Scam's attempt to get people on her side/ get sympathy from what I've heard.

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

same vibes

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

Y’all the new vlogmas intro was all types of embarrassing how old is this bitch omfg I got second hand embarrassment

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

she didn’t have to spit those burnt cookies out twice.. it was gross enough the first time, sam.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

For the next 30 fucking days we have to watch her gag on a cookie while looking like a fool. Let that sink in

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Sorry for DP but Scammy, SHAMPOO CLEANS YOUR HAIR. Her hair looks absolutely revolting

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

I'm convinced that she's part of some weird fetish group where spitting out stuff is arousing.

Misstakes123321
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Misstakes123321 »

I didn't even understand that it was the intro..i just thought it was another weird part of the vlog..

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

Of course this bitch is sick she basically wears skimpy clothing in negative temperature.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”