carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma "Legal & Lonely" Chamberlain - Part 4

Post by carlinn »

full_send wrote:

A few days ago Tana Mongeau posted on her IG a pic of her and Emma at Zane's B-Day party last weekend (Zane is in the Vlog Squad with David Dobrik.)  Emma's fans were hugely happy.  A year ago, after TanaCon, Emma's fans wanted Emma nowhere near Tana in anyway.

A few hours ago, Bryant on his IG posted 10 pics from Zane's party, one of Emma and David Dobrik.  Emma's Twitter stans are going hyperactive crazy happy, begging for a collab, for Emma in a Vlog Squad vid, responding as if, for example, Emma and Ethan had announced they were still in love.  It is an unspoken knowledge in her fandom that Emma's view counts are dropping, and this largely has to do with her being a professional frickup who is unable or unwilling to remain friends with any relevant YouTubers, which is part of the job whether she likes it or not.  A year ago Emma was friends and collabing with just about everyone, now she is friends with and collabs with no one.  The Sister Squad video she posted on Halloween 2018 has 24 million views, the Halloween video she posted in 2019 of herself alone in her closet has just barely hit 3 million views.  

Even her 2017 Halloween costume ideas video has about 2.5 million views, this despite posting it when she had 250k subscribers as she gained so many fans in 2018 that her 2017 videos have been binge watched endlessly by new fans.  She has videos from early 2018 that were still gaining a million views a month in early 2019.  At this time Emma is barely gaining any new subscribers, and her older videos are barely being (re-)watched as they had been 6 months ago.  Yes I sort of keep track of this stuff so sorry if it is boring.

The point here is that Emma must be reading her socials and seeing the 100% of her biggest Twitter / IG stan accounts begging for her to collab with David, Tana, even Zane, basically anyone, posting lots of old pics of her when she was in the Vlog Squad for about two months in summer 2018 (which ended when David tortured Emma with a giant snake and her worst fear, caterpillars.)  David Dobrik has publicly said only nice things about Emma in the past year.  He may or may not want to actually have her in one of his videos again, but certainly she still has enough of a huge following that a collab with her would be good for just about any of the LA YouTubers.

And yes, I think it is stupid that Emma either 1) flips off the camera 2)sticks her tongue out with the peace sign. Apparently she is unable to just smile and wave, or thumbs up, we are only missing the idiot fish lips then it would be a trifecta of dumbass poses.

I just have to nit pick this aspect (and I totally agree with the rest btw!) that Emma was never “in” the vlog squad but she did hang out with them. But if she was in it, she would have been with them a ton, with and without cameras and probably not just in a few vlogs of Davids. She hung out and was featured with them a few times, but I think saying “in” implies more of a friendship with the entire group you know?

Also now that it’s been brought up and got me thinking, when I just started to watch Emma I binge watched all her older videos (I do this with everyone). The only difference is I go back with other people to do it again. But you see one Emma
Chamberlain video and it’s like seeing them all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

Above is a pic of a couple of teenagers in love.  Emma and Aaron in Union Square, San Francisco today.  There are a dozen or more fan pics coming out of meeting them on the street. The fans posting how sweet and kind they are being. 

A great video idea for Emma would be if Aaron took her to Chico State and she attended a few lectures with him, for big classes of 50+ students as many lower division are, the professors neither know nor really care who is there.  Then Emma could do "I Am In College Now **clickbait**"   Maybe this is already the plan as Aaron probably has to be back at college for at least the next two or three days before the Thanksgiving break.

As it is related, the Dolan Twins are in Australia and news came out today that Ethan has been seen with Kristina Alice, the girl from the Cub Sport video last year, and Grayson has a girl, so the Holy Trinity is completely split but they have moved on and are happy.

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

Yesterday, Emma barely announced on IG Story that she has collaborated with the huge publisher Simon & Shuster to release a Day Planner.  Emma has always used these, has talked about them many times, included them as recommends in her Members Channel favorites, and her day planner has been seen on the bed and tables in numerous YT IG Snap pics.  Her planner is 224 pages and supposedly has games, puzzles, mood boards, and quotes by Emma.  Her fans got really happy until...

The surreal thing is that, even though the publisher is now taking pre-orders, it is not available until August 18, 2020.  So it must be a 2021 Day Planner.  Damn, Emma.  As if she hadn't already been done dirty by Dote, who I don't care what anybody will ever say about this it was Dote that was 100% responsible for the pricing, PR marketing, and shipping of the Low Key / High Key by Emma clothing line that the hate channels jumped on and bullied her mercilessly, why could Simon & Shuster could not have this ready now, for 2020?  I doubt they will sell more than 1K to 5K of these.  The local copy shop could print that many in a few days and have them ready to ship in time for Xmas 2019.  I suspect that she was required to announce the pre-order release as Emma must know this nearly year long delay will be a subject of a few hate channels, which I think it already has.

Emma released new merch today on her own website.  Not trying to endorse anything but here is Santa flipping us off with a pic of Emma on his shirt flipping us off.  I guess it is on brand for Emma.  There is a cuter Arts and Crafts (which she wore in her Thanksgiving cooking video today) and another design tees and hoodies, just thought I'd post the controversial one:

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

20191124_220210.jpg
20191124_220504.jpg
Emma looks so happy in the group photo cute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

What the f— is she wearing though? 😖 her pictures look like an advertisement for a skateboard adventure park or something from the 1990’s lol

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:25 am
What the f— is she wearing though? 😖 her pictures look like an advertisement for a skateboard adventure park or something from the 1990’s lol
Aw i think it’s a cute but basic outfit, I always see people wearing a similar style, in fact, I wear a similar style. Fashion tends to go round in circles, the 90s have been back for a while now. Can see why it’s not some people’s cup of tea though!

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

Derek Blasberg, the head of beauty and fashion partnerships at YouTube, two days ago posted pics on his IG of he and Emma at Disney Studios.  As it is believed Emma is in the Bay Area with her family, these photos are probably from a week ago or so.  As Derek is not going to hang out with Emma just for the fun of it at a place like Disney Studios, the chatter is that maybe a deal is in the works between Emma and Disney.  Derek probably would not post these pics at this location unless he was fairly certain that whatever deal they were negotiating was likely to go through.  Emma on a Disney TV show?  As a host?  As an actress?  A Disney show about a YouTuber and she is a consultant, or it is actually about her?   

Emma's career needs a jumpstart as her views keep dropping, her recent Thanksgiving video took two days to hit 2mil views and that has not happened since she moved to LA, she had been getting 4mil views in 24 hours for most of the past year.  Best thing to happen to Emma's YouTube / Social Media career:  Formation of the Sister Squad.  Worst thing to happen:  Sister Squad break-up, then break-up with the Dolans.  James in particular is receiving almost no views, Emma's views are cut in half, and the Dolans will have to see how they can do alone without Shane and Jeffree Star to puff them up.  Emma needs someone or something else.

On a related topic, Emma's friend Bryant posted pics of the Brat / Chicken Girls cast, Annie Le Blanc and such, Annie and her peer group will be the next round of Louis Vuitton sponsored YouTubers in a few years.  Bryant was also at Selena Gomez's AMA party with lots of other non-YouTube actual A-List celebrities, posting them on his IG.  I bring this up as Bryant sided with Emma, being unfollowed by the Dolans, so Bryant being ushered into this larger Hollywood world beyond YouTube is also good for Emma as they do regularly hang out, Bryant still taking her pics, and just as Emma is responsible for most of the most Liked pics on Bryant's IG, Bryant may be able to connect Emma to some of the people he is now working with.  If Emma wants to connect to anyone else, as we know she does not seem to want to hang out with anyone but her very tiny circle of friends.

Not sure how many people on this thread have watched Emma's Adulting show on Snapchat.  The 5 part section with Fitz the Fabulous Service Dog completed yesterday, with Emma giving Fitz a bath.  Each episode is about 6 minutes long.  Emma is cute and maybe it is fine for very young viewers, but not sure how well these are going to do.  Other celebrities such as Serena Williams are doing them and, IMO, all the Snapchat Creator Shows are all a bit cringy, just an odd format.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 am
New thread name ideas??
Emma not so lonely and stinky Chamberlain😀

Riribeytaysel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Riribeytaysel »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 am
New thread name ideas??
C04F3B03-9B6F-40FE-82D3-9E2C84488AB6.png

Someone suggested these at the beginning of this thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

temenigru
Learner
Learner

Post by temenigru »

Emma Chamberlain: Not Dating a Dolan Twin (For Real This Time)
i'm gonna fix that spaghetti

kj apa
Learner
Learner

Post by kj apa »

Emma "I keep my boyfriends private" Chamberlain

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”