Post by Delet This »

Just Being a Foot Face for the Never Delivered Stale Tea

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Late for the Tea Part 3

Post by famished_ferret »

I can't believe she is in her 40s. She is so petty and cringey ... how embarrassing for her lawyer husband .. probably can't take her to any company functions .. could you imagine hearing her scream OH HUNNAY 1000 times ugh

And why does she have to repeat everything in a sentence EXAMPLE: If you guys knew what I - if you guys KNEW what I know you would be shocked -- If you knew !!! I can't listen to her for more than 3 minutes. She is rude to absolutely everyone except her main minion Hagley Jenn.

All these dumb drama channels are exploding and it is fun to watch. I've never fought with anyone like this after my teens. What a bunch of losers.

NoseyB
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by NoseyB »

famished_ferret wrote:I can't believe she is in her 40s. She is so petty and cringey ... how embarrassing for her lawyer husband .. probably can't take her to any company functions .. could you imagine hearing her scream OH HUNNAY 1000 times ugh

And why does she have to repeat everything in a sentence EXAMPLE: If you guys knew what I - if you guys KNEW what I know you would be shocked -- If you knew !!! I can't listen to her for more than 3 minutes. She is rude to absolutely everyone except her main minion Hagley Jenn.

All these dumb drama channels are exploding and it is fun to watch. I've never fought with anyone like this after my teens. What a bunch of losers.
LOL I totally agree. Did you hear the beginning of the live? I don’t know if she didn’t realize she was already live but she’s talking to her friend & totally yelling at himImageImage like what the hell?
I can’t imagine being the kind of person who can’t control myself longer than five minutes at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Moccachocolatti »

Here for the tea still exist?

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner