Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 »

Khad_ijah wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:58 am
KhaZadelete216 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:11 am
Here's a screenshot of the comment of the girl who was blocked by annam and who replied to her instastory about my comment. I don't have a screenshot of my comment because it was deleted. So this person was blocked just for voicing her opinion on annams reaction to my comment. If you want to follow people like that then that's up to you. Personally, I found it very kind of that girl (who I don't even know btw) to stick up for me.
Oh yes I remember this happening, to be honest I think it’s fair for her to block people being negative on her profile, and with regards to posting about Christchurch or any other event - it’s her account and she’s free to post or not post whatever she wants. If you wanted to advise her then you should have done it in private? I’m sorry if I’m preaching but I don’t believe in publicly embarrassing someone - if you felt she was doing something wrong then writing a comment for hundreds of thousands of followers to see isn’t the right way to do it. My question to you is why do you still look at her posts or watch her videos and even watch her cousins videos if you don’t find them entertaining? It just doesn’t make sense to me, if they annoy you then you shouldn’t look at their profiles and read through their comments and watch their lives - clearly it affects you in some type of way for you to come on here and make assumptions about their lives. In all honesty, they seem really down to earth and lovely and classy - the bond with their whole family is refreshing to see and they seem very open minded which you don’t see in a lot of Pakistani families. I pray for happiness for both you and them - and I’ll advise you to stop looking at their content if it’s going to cause you to have negative thoughts and make you feel the need to come on here and rant. Trust me sister, you have so many more things you could be doing with your time than this. May Allah guide you to the right path.
I didn't want to "advise" her, I just wrote a comment saying something along the lines of "what's your thoughts on the Christchurch situation, I follow you and I just wanted to know your feelings on it as it's a terrible situation that is resonating with the Muslim community" and it wasn't insulting in any way or preaching to her or telling her off. It was a genuine question because like I said I used to follow her, I had just got Instagram and I didn't know about instastories. If you're saying that my comment which could be read by hundreds of people was wrong for me to post, then isn't that the exact same thing she did with my comment and posting it on her instastory? She could've just replied to my comment. And I didn't know about the instastory until the other girl messaged me and told me and then put up a comment under mine. And annam blocked her! So she can have a go at someone but when someone else calls her out on it she is within her right to block her and delete all evidence of it? Lol isnt that double standards?
Like I said I don't follow her anymore, sometimes her pics come up on my feed, sometimes her Vids come up on my YouTube and if I click then I click. But I don't go out of my way to follow her or look her up on a daily basis. I admit I do see her changing her style and the way she dresses and it's curious to me but I'm not sitting around all day on her page or her channel and stalking her and having negative thoughts about it. You find her so lovely and kind and relatable, good for you. I don't. And this is the internet so I can share my thoughts about it here. In fact why have you singled me out exactly? I didn't make this thread and I'm not the only one posting on it. You're sticking up for someone you don't even know and whose whole "career" revolves around Instagram and youtube. You only see the things they want you to see. They call themselves "influencers" but they don't even do that in a good way.
Thank you for the reminder, may Allah reward you for it and may He keep us all on the straight path and submitted to Him alone ameen.

Post by Guest »

Lol is this khadija Annam or aleena?? All her comments are about Annam and the way she writes makes it look like she knows her very personally.. we can ask the moderators to check the user's location... See if they are based in Huddersfield or wherever these girls live?

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

Following

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner

Post by KhaZa1216 »

England234 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:37 am
Lol is this khadija Annam or aleena?? All her comments are about Annam and the way she writes makes it look like she knows her very personally.. we can ask the moderators to check the user's location... See if they are based in Huddersfield or wherever these girls live?
It's what I thought too. She didn't reply when I asked her on the Pakistani influencers thread if she is or not though, she just ignored the question.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

KhaZa1216 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:28 am
It's so weird, it's like I can't help myself watching her change. Like first her hijab turned into a turban then just a dupatta. Then it comes off. Then she starts showing her ankles and calfs, then these v neck tops. And now her tops are getting lower in the neckline. She's actually so boring but I can't seem to help myself like wth???
I mean okay her clothing and dress sense is changing but her personality is still so BLAND and DULL. Her cousin on the other hand is just so ANNOYING. 🤦
Agree, her personality is like a dried up sponge. She talks so slow and I can't stand it, like bhaaaaaaaaaji, in that accent lol. I think shes trying to be sexy but poor girl doesn't have the sexy face to pull it off, she looks way better in asian clothes than English. I don't think shes anythinf special because Instagram are full of boyfriend jeans and heels, jeans and heels, blazers and trousers looks and she doesnt really stand out.

Post by Guest »

Wow this khadija has disappeared as soon as we said if we could find out her location.. can the moderators please check if the location of this user??

ohtheglamour
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohtheglamour »

Israa wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:17 pm
KhaZa1216 wrote:
It's so weird, it's like I can't help myself watching her change. Like first her hijab turned into a turban then just a dupatta. Then it comes off. Then she starts showing her ankles and calfs, then these v neck tops. And now her tops are getting lower in the neckline. She's actually so boring but I can't seem to help myself like wth???
I mean okay her clothing and dress sense is changing but her personality is still so BLAND and DULL. Her cousin on the other hand is just so ANNOYING. 🤦
Agree, her personality is like a dried up sponge. She talks so slow and I can't stand it, like bhaaaaaaaaaji, in that accent lol. I think shes trying to be sexy but poor girl doesn't have the sexy face to pull it off, she looks way better in asian clothes than English. I don't think shes anythinf special because Instagram are full of boyfriend jeans and heels, jeans and heels, blazers and trousers looks and she doesnt really stand out.

The way peope stand out on IG is sex appeal, and if she went out and did sexy pics everyone would have issues with it. The only thing I don't like about her is how insanely slow she speaks lol, I watch her videos on 2x the speed. But I really admire her for staying relatively modest when she's no longer part of the modest fashion industry (after hijab removal). Also she's really good at makeup, can't even deny it.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

ohtheglamour wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:34 pm
Israa wrote:
KhaZa1216 wrote:

The way peope stand out on IG is sex appeal, and if she went out and did sexy pics everyone would have issues with it. The only thing I don't like about her is how insanely slow she speaks lol, I watch her videos on 2x the speed. But I really admire her for staying relatively modest when she's no longer part of the modest fashion industry (after hijab removal). Also she's really good at makeup, can't even deny it.
Yeah but she hasn't got sex appeal, she looks nice in Asian clothes so I'll give her that but she's just not sexy. Her makeup basic, I don't think it's any thing special.

ohtheglamour
Learner
Learner

Post by ohtheglamour »

Israa wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:50 pm
ohtheglamour wrote:
Israa wrote:
KhaZa1216 wrote:

Yeah but she hasn't got sex appeal, she looks nice in Asian clothes so I'll give her that but she's just not sexy. Her makeup basic, I don't think it's any thing special.
I disagree, she's gorgeous and posh and that's a lot of guys' thing. I think she's got it, she's just not revealed it cause of her morals and religious convictions. Truth be told, if she came out tomorrow and showed us her sex appeal, she'd be eaten alive by the critics.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

ohtheglamour wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:01 pm
Israa wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:50 pm
ohtheglamour wrote:
Israa wrote:
KhaZa1216 wrote:

I disagree, she's gorgeous and posh and that's a lot of guys' thing. I think she's got it, she's just not revealed it cause of her morals and religious convictions. Truth be told, if she came out tomorrow and showed us her sex appeal, she'd be eaten alive by the critics.
Lol, she's on posh. She's got the girl next door look, not the wow look at her twice in the street sex appeal and you dont have to show skin to have sex appeal, you either have it or not and she doesnt. Dressing like a slag doesn't mean you have sex appeal its beyond that, she looks like a typical asian girl with her face and it's not a bad thing but i mean for me personally shes nothing special. I think people should be themselves, she took off her scarf to attract more people and well she deffo looked better in the hijab then without.

BlahBlahBlah12
Learner
Learner

Post by BlahBlahBlah12 »

How much money does this girl spend on clothes? Yeah her dad gives her money but doesn't mean you spend it all in one go.
What is she going to to do, live off her dad for the rest of her life and then eventually her husband? Her Youtube career isn't going to last forever so it's not like she can continue earning money from that.

Post by Guest »

How did she lose so much weight

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner

Post by KhaZa1216 »

BlahBlahBlah12 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:23 pm
How much money does this girl spend on clothes? Yeah her dad gives her money but doesn't mean you spend it all in one go.
What is she going to to do, live off her dad for the rest of her life and then eventually her husband? Her Youtube career isn't going to last forever so it's not like she can continue earning money from that.
Her spending is completely unrealistic for the people who follow her. How many people in her audience can afford an All Saints jacket even when it's on sale? The one she posted and apparently bought was £680 something on sale. I actually don't even understand who would even go and buy the stuff she recommends.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner

Post by KhaZa1216 »

England234 wrote: How did she lose so much weight
Through fasting and making portions smaller. Which is unhealthy and bad advice. That kind of weight loss won't stay off. It'll come back eventually.
I lost two stone over 8 months by cutting out all sugar from my diet (chocolate, biscuits, sugary drinks, fruit juices, I drank only water and milk) and making my portions smaller. I had a big breakfast which had protein in it (usually egg with brown toast or porridge or Weetabix with fruit) then a small lunch (usually soup) and then a small dinner. And I increased my exercise to 30 mins each day. So I would do a body combat class as often as I could, if I couldn't fit that in I would make sure I did 30 mins of walking each day. When I had time to go to the gym I always went on the cross trainer. And when I did body combat classes I always wore ankle weights.
Best thing I ever did tbh. And now almost 10 years later I'm still healthy and I still do at least three body combat classes a week and my diet is still healthy. Don't get me wrong I have my occasional chocolate now and then but when you make a habit of healthy eating and exercise it becomes a lifestyle and it's easier to maintain a healthy weight and diet that way.

I wouldn't follow her advice for dieting. It's actually terrible.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

BlahBlahBlah12 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:23 pm
Yeah pretty much. That's what her older sister did too and what her mother does so it's normal for her.

BlahBlahBlah12
Learner
Learner

Post by BlahBlahBlah12 »

Her sister posted on her insta story that she bought alexander mcqueen trainers for her husband at full price which is £520 an even discounted now its £364. Why pay so much even if it is designer? They spend so much unnecessarily. I'm not policing how they spend their money because its your money you can buy whatever you want but the fact that it's their Dad's money disgusts me.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner

Post by KhaZa1216 »

BlahBlahBlah12 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:48 am
Her sister posted on her insta story that she bought alexander mcqueen trainers for her husband at full price which is £520 an even discounted now its £364. Why pay so much even if it is designer? They spend so much unnecessarily. I'm not policing how they spend their money because its your money you can buy whatever you want but the fact that it's their Dad's money disgusts me.
Her sister posted on her instastory just recently replying to someone who private messaged her asking her why she has business in China when Annam is posting about the atrocities China is doing to the Muslims there. She posted up her name and the message and basically just had a go at her without the girl being able to reply and made the girl look bad. So obviously criticising them or even asking them anything they don't like is not allowed lol. Why do they do that.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

KhaZa1216 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:22 am
BlahBlahBlah12 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:48 am
Her sister posted on her instastory just recently replying to someone who private messaged her asking her why she has business in China when Annam is posting about the atrocities China is doing to the Muslims there. She posted up her name and the message and basically just had a go at her without the girl being able to reply and made the girl look bad. So obviously criticising them or even asking them anything they don't like is not allowed lol. Why do they do that.
She doesn't care about the muslims in China. These people worship money, they dont care about fellow humans unless it affects them personally. I think it's sad, as muslims we should all look out for each other but the state of the world is we dont, she probably gets cheap stuff in China and then sells it here for double price. To be fair non of the Muslim leaders spoke up about it, everyone is as dirty as each other.

I dont get girls like her, just be open and say you dont care about them. End of the day people have a right to their opinions but these girls have fragile egos and cant take one small negative remark or comment, how sad. They are so insecure in themselves, if someone messaged me asking why I'd be like well to be honest I dont care, lol, what do you expect me to do? But nooooo, these silver spooned girls want people to look up to them but they haven't achieved anything?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Okay did she seriously use her umrah as content for her social media 😳
Those poses and modeling abayas just seems so disrespectful and trashy.
And her sister is so obviously pregnant.

nmaj71
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nmaj71 »

brown cookie wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:34 pm
I don't know much about her, I like her content but still can't figure out if she wears Hijab or not :? :? :? :?
It's no one else's business if Annam wears or doesn't wear a hijab; its a personal choice.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”