Brooke Miccio: Gal on the Go to Nowhere BAYBEEEE! (Pt. 5)

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Gal on the Go to Nowhere BAYBEEEE! (Pt. 5)

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

gurugallll wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:38 pm
ders wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:53 pm
Firefly1111 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:48 am
gurugallll wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:24 am
https://www.businessinsider.com/harvard ... fe-2019-11

you're going to let a girl that started doing youtube just a year ago out do you like that Brooke? You should be embarrassed.
I follow Sienna and I really enjoy her content. Interestingly enough, she's managed by Tablerock.
To be fair, she blew up bc she goes to Harvard. Nobody wants a video on how Brooke got into UGA lol. Harvard is plastered all over her titles and in all honesty she’s more interesting looking than Brooke.
Nope. There are other Youtubers who have blown up in the past 3 years. Brooke has been on YouTube for almost a decade and they have more subscribers than her.
There are definitely people that have blown up in the last few years but I do also agree that people were probably more curious about Harvard vlogs, how to get into Harvard, the allure around Harvard, etc than a UGA video. But then again, people become popular for all kinds of reasons. Over the past two years Maggie and Emma have basically become 'famous' from videos of them flashing a privileged lifestyle of buying designer items, going on sponsored trips and making matcha lattes. Apparently people want to see that, they love watching things they can't have. I think the whole thing is relative. Everyone has a different interpretation of what 'blowing up' means to them. Also, there's the fact that Brooke didn't give a shit about her channel all through college and didn't really push for content, sponsorships or anything else, which weighs in on her subscriber count in my opinion

Jellolly
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellolly »

I freaking cannot with her face. Why does she think this is cute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nicole393
Learner
Learner

Post by nicole393 »

Jellolly wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:53 pm
I freaking cannot with her face. Why does she think this is cute
she looks like an overgrown baby at a slot machine

nicole393
Learner
Learner

Post by nicole393 »

how does having 3 friends over and ordering a bunch of random ass takeout qualify as hosting friendsgiving

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

nicole393 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:25 pm
how does having 3 friends over and ordering a bunch of random ass takeout qualify as hosting friendsgiving
She had a Grubhub ad due that night. Also seems like she paid them to come... who wants to eat that mid day then bounce before the sun sets? #sponseredsznbaybeeee

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

It was a pitiful Friendsgiving, with none of her ~friends consenting to be on camera, even after being given a free meal.

maxax11
Learner
Learner

Post by maxax11 »

Seaside22 wrote:
nicole393 wrote:
She had a Grubhub ad due that night. Also seems like she paid them to come... who wants to eat that mid day then bounce before the sun sets? #sponseredsznbaybeeee
Yeah I thought it was super weird that (it seemed like) they literally ate and left as soon as they got finished. Like they didn’t even stay to hang out or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunnybunny25
Talker
Talker

Post by hunnybunny25 »

gurugallll wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:53 pm
hunnybunny25 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:38 pm
when you zoom in she looks drunk and like she hasnt slept in a week
Who cares if she’s drunk she’s on vacation.
i dont care that shes drunk...i meant it was a horrible picture to post

outliers123
Learner
Learner

Post by outliers123 »

LMAO at her promoting Prive Revaux on the podcast again this week after specifically saying on her YT channel that she prefers Felix Gray’s. She also had the nerve to say she’s bringing some of her Prive Revaux’s glasses on her trip to Aruba. HEY BROOKE, can you get more hypocritical than this?

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

She got invited to the Friends pop-up and has only seen a few episodes and didn't even understand most of the pop-up!!!! I don't blame her for going since it was free but ugh I would have appreciated that so much more lol

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

maxax11 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:32 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
nicole393 wrote:
Yeah I thought it was super weird that (it seemed like) they literally ate and left as soon as they got finished. Like they didn’t even stay to hang out or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or they couldn’t at least bring a 12 pack of trulys, white claws, or a bottle of wine. I never heard of a Friendsgiving without alcohol when you’re of age

honeybee12
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybee12 »

Why are her vlogs ALWAYS out of order. Is it that hard to wait an extra day to post your shitty sponsored content once it's approved, so the videos can go in order?! Like why post a New York vlog, then a Boston vlog back to back? :roll:

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

honeybee12 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:26 am
Why are her vlogs ALWAYS out of order. Is it that hard to wait an extra day to post your shitty sponsored content once it's approved, so the videos can go in order?! Like why post a New York vlog, then a Boston vlog back to back? :roll:
The brand probably wanted it to go up that specific day, because Danielle's one for Felix Gray went up the same day. Brooke should have planned better though and put the Boston one up first lol

hunnybunny25
Talker
Talker

Post by hunnybunny25 »

isnt her whole life relaxing😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Who is she trying to kid? She realizes allllllll the time. She’s just trying to act like Danielle because Danielle kept going on and on when she was sick about how she had a hard time “relaxing.” She’s so fake.

Post by Guest »

hunnybunny25 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:39 am
isnt her whole life relaxing😂
Hahaha damn great minds think alike! She’s a fucking joke. All she does is relax.

xosara
Talker
Talker

Post by xosara »

youtube_obsessed842 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:00 pm
Jyoutubec wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:06 pm
The new podcast episode is literally a rip off of The Morning Toast. Everything they talk about on that Monday episode I’ve already heard about it from listening to TMT and I know they both listen to that podcast they’re so fucking lazy and unoriginal
So interesting you brought this up. I don't listen to The Morning Toast, but I was literally coming here to post about how hardcore Brooke tries to copy Rayna and Ashley from Girls Gotta Eat. A lot of her comments/mannerisms (for lack of a better word) on yesterday's episode sounded like they were directly from GGE. Snorting laughing into the microphone - even the laugh is similar, making a joke about how if any airlines are listening they should sponsor GOTG for free wifi on flights which Rayna and Ashley constantly do. But it's actually funny when they do it. I mean, I get it, we all pick up lingo from things we enjoy but Brooke shouldn't be taking other people's material and putting it on her own podcast - especially when she already makes a point of telling everyone she listens to them. Idk, just seems phony to me.
like "dnt dm us" and brookes "dnt txt" lmao

Youtube0993
Learner
Learner

Post by Youtube0993 »

Her new insta caption “view is ok I guess.” .....meanwhile she is at a resort in aruba. I get that she is trying to be funny but it’s not. once again it comes off as trying to hard and bragging....and further confirms her image as the typical stuck up upper middle class Long Island privileged 20 something year old that always gets her way and is handed everything in life. I am not saying she doesn’t deserve the annual family vacation. Everyone does. But what bothers me about this generation and her is that she is always justifying things in her videos and saying how “grateful” she is....But then she posts this shit and shows her true colors. I would have more respect for her if she didn’t post a caption at all or said something about being thankful for getting to spend thanksgiving in such a beautiful place soaking up the ~sun~.

Also her insta story....her life is relaxing. she has absolutely no goals or aspirations in life. she stayed at a job that was 2 months of training and 1 month of actual work. At my first job out of college in NYC I worked 80-100 hour weeks year round with a 60k Salary. We ordered Grubhub every night to work and weren’t allowed to leave the office for air. If you had dinner plans but were given work last minute you had to cancel those plans for work...because you are working in nyc and it’s the concrete jungle. You chose this. I stayed for 2 1/2 years to make a name for myself before I jumped to a job that now pays me 6 figures. I barely could afford my apartment, student loans, going out...and that $6 bottle of dove soap they sell for $12 at duane reade just because it’s it midtown. She is in for a rude awakening if she moves to NYC. It’s truly comical. Every blogger makes it seem like the American dream where in reality everyone is just getting by and only cares about themselves pursuing their own careers. And to make up for that sense of loneliness they use others for their status or money. I could write a book of the stories and shitty situations NYC put me in as a post grad.

Jellolly
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellolly »

Made it through 2 secs of her new vlog. Saw this and clicked out lol

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

A few minutes after watching her Friendsgiving vlog I saw a Margot Lee story on Insta, she had received the same promo box from Grubhub (friends not included). Margot's content was more entertaining and informative.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”