Dray Gardens (Part 5)

WestCoastBlonde
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dray Gardens (Part 5)

Post by WestCoastBlonde »

I find this woman so smart, and I just have a hard time listening to her. I wish I could but her voice...
I hate to be mean about something so trivial, but it's like... it's hard to hear.
She's brilliant. But oh my.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4 fraud detection »

WestCoastBlonde wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:01 pm
I find this woman so smart, and I just have a hard time listening to her. I wish I could but her voice...
I hate to be mean about something so trivial, but it's like... it's hard to hear.
She's brilliant. But oh my.
You are not alone, it's the same for Essex girls.
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

eucalyptusoil
Informer
Informer

Post by eucalyptusoil »

AllyBee25 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:36 pm
Is it me, or is she getting more nasally with time? I couldn't get through her video on Lanolin because she was stringing out the "Lan" in Lanolin in a very nasal tone every time she said the word.
Yes, she is so nasal I can barely listen to hear speak. It's so grating. Does she not get irritated speaking like this? Does she not hear it when she has to edit her videos?

I know I've noticed how much I can use filler words, when I film myself and look back at it. But I try to correct that.

Katharina1007
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Katharina1007 »

Did you watch today's video? She seems to be completely brain-fogged, some sentences make no sense at all?

Katharina1007
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Katharina1007 »

Did you watch today's video? She seems to be completely brain-fogged, some sentences make no sense at all?

bronzedandbetchy
Learner
Learner

Post by bronzedandbetchy »

Katharina1007 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:32 am
I haven’t watched her videos in a long while, but she was always very articulate and confident when she spoke. She is definitely “off” in some way in today’s video.

Spondee50
Learner
Learner

Post by Spondee50 »

For the new title, I'm still chuffed by the one that emphasizes her strange liking of adult bibs:

BIBbidi Bobbidi Dray

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

Katharina1007 wrote:
I haven't watched recently, but what you describe is part of a pattern that's been observed before.

The pattern is that ...
1. her behavior gets increasingly excitable and goofy and extreme. It's similar to what's called 'hypo-manic.' Would you say she was like this (giddy, silly, more confident than usual, more open about odd behaviors in public?) recently?
2. After a few weeks or so of that behavior, then there will be a sudden change. Once you know to look for it, the difference in her demeanor will be like night and day.
3. Then there will be a few weeks when she consistently appears spaced out, robotic, drowsy, flat, foggy, and her eyes will seem glazed. The behavior is like someone who has perhaps been medicated to counter increasing hypo-mania. If that is correct, then the medications may be in the famiies of tranquilizers, anti-psychotics, anti-convulsents. They are beneficial to 'quiet the mind' in out-patient treatment in a way that helps the patient keep functioning in everyday life. However, they will likely seem zoned out, flat, robotic, slow, will slip up when speaking and not notice it and so forth.

Not diagnosing, and certainly not judging (except in the way I will always judge her for encouraging dangerous ED behavior in vulnerable peoples).
But thats one cycle of behavior that had been discussed on here before. Sorry, I wish I could remember what number of thread to refer you to if you're curious about the last time she did this. Anyone else remember or have a good estimate?
And does that seem to fit, or what's your take on it all?

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

y'all ever notice how she will pronounce something wrong on purpose, and then keep repeating the word or phrase within the same conversation? the most recent example is when she said something was "non GMO" but pronounced it "non guhmo" twice in a row to...be funny? like no

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:09 am
Katharina1007 wrote:
I haven't watched recently, but what you describe is part of a pattern that's been observed before.

The pattern is that ...
1. her behavior gets increasingly excitable and goofy and extreme. It's similar to what's called 'hypo-manic.' Would you say she was like this (giddy, silly, more confident than usual, more open about odd behaviors in public?) recently?
2. After a few weeks or so of that behavior, then there will be a sudden change. Once you know to look for it, the difference in her demeanor will be like night and day.
3. Then there will be a few weeks when she consistently appears spaced out, robotic, drowsy, flat, foggy, and her eyes will seem glazed. The behavior is like someone who has perhaps been medicated to counter increasing hypo-mania. If that is correct, then the medications may be in the famiies of tranquilizers, anti-psychotics, anti-convulsents. They are beneficial to 'quiet the mind' in out-patient treatment in a way that helps the patient keep functioning in everyday life. However, they will likely seem zoned out, flat, robotic, slow, will slip up when speaking and not notice it and so forth.

Not diagnosing, and certainly not judging (except in the way I will always judge her for encouraging dangerous ED behavior in vulnerable peoples).
But thats one cycle of behavior that had been discussed on here before. Sorry, I wish I could remember what number of thread to refer you to if you're curious about the last time she did this. Anyone else remember or have a good estimate?
And does that seem to fit, or what's your take on it all?
Very well explained. Her first video was incredible too. She went from almost crying because of her Mom was not near her to an extreme rage toward people paying for a designated parking plot. That was so out of place and excessive ( sadness and rage). It makes the impression of a very disturbed individual .
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

some titles just for fun :

Dr Dreykill (comments) and Miss Hide (fillers).

Dr Dry : " patients are unecessary and harmfull like perfumes in cosmetics".

Dr Dray the reincarnation of Dr Mengele.

Dr Dray : the ultimate white supremacist.

Dr Dray the perfect exemple of how to live healthy like a dead.

Dr Dray : addicted to praise ?

Ava83 proposal modified :
Dr dray: Block the sun, Block the comments and add fill(t)ers.

Dr Dray : sponsors are her best friends

The perfect Derm according to Dr Dray: minions, sponsors and undisclosed fillers.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

4 fraud detection wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:33 am
some titles just for fun :

Dr Dreykill (comments) and Miss Hide (fillers).
Dr Dry : " patients are unecessary and harmfull like perfumes in cosmetics".
Dr Dray the reincarnation of Dr Mengele.
Dr Dray : the ultimate white supremacist.
Dr Dray the perfect exemple of how to live healthy like a dead.
Dr Dray : addicted to praise ?

Ava83 proposal modified :
Dr dray: Block the sun, Block the comments and add fill(t)ers.
Dr Dray : sponsors are her best friends
The perfect Derm according to Dr Dray: minions, sponsors and undisclosed fillers.
Amazing.
My favorite: Dr Dreykill (comments) and Miss Hide (fillers)
Close Second: Dr dray: Block the sun, Block the comments and add fill(t)ers

I wish I could think of a good title that includes her being the pied piper but instead of little animals its for people struggling with or surviving EDs and OCDs. I think that one will just stay as an unnecessarily complex analogy in my head ... :)

eucalyptusoil
Informer
Informer

Post by eucalyptusoil »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:19 am
y'all ever notice how she will pronounce something wrong on purpose, and then keep repeating the word or phrase within the same conversation? the most recent example is when she said something was "non GMO" but pronounced it "non guhmo" twice in a row to...be funny? like no
YES! I don't know if she still does this (I don't watch her frequently enough anymore to know), but I remember in 2017 she used to pronounce "Amazon" and the "Amazonian".

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:19 am
Yes, quite a few times.

The Bum Bum cream, she pronounced it boom boom cream like a pre-schooler afraid to say "bum".

Recently, she was picking up gala apples and pronounced "gala" as "gayla".

And my most despised one: Stevia. She pronounces it "steh-via" instead of how it's supposed to me pronounced, stee-via.

I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Ava83
Learner
Learner

Post by Ava83 »

Does anyone remember which videos Dr. Dray is wearing a face shield or that one video where she’s in a park hanging upside down on a gym bar wearing all her shields/hat?

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

Ava83 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:49 pm
Does anyone remember which videos Dr. Dray is wearing a face shield or that one video where she’s in a park hanging upside down on a gym bar wearing all her shields/hat?
If memory serves correct, I think it was the one where they were on a road trip and she ran the 1/2 marathon(I think the race was in the title if that helps). I think she also ran it in that...as a runner I couldn't imagine having all that extra stuff on my face on what looked like a warm day based on what all the other runners are wearing.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Dr. Dray”