Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by no_strings »

She sprung for organic molasses this year :? this coming from the chick who bought 2 Sentaler coats in a year.

But thank gosh it has kowlcium in it :rofl:

Omg had to come back... That ending! I actually started laughing so hard I scared my baby. Her body language says "I don't really want to touch you" and his expression after biting into that cookie. His fist immediately coming up like he was trying to prevent himself from choking on it :rofl: even his "oh oh" face couldn't make me think anything other than those are some dryyyy cookies!
Last edited by no_strings on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by qwerty888 »

ice_cherry wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:57 pm
Mrs. Cleaver in the making...
Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker

(I created this on imgflip.com, but if anyone would like to use it for an avatar or something, feel free!)
This is terrifying. :?

Post by Guest »

Tempted to watch to see her house (did she paint/change the awful wall color?), but I can’t stand Rickets. The 2 of them together with their pompous egos and cringy vocabulary is too much for me to stomach.

If she actually adopted a rescue then I give her props...

ice_cherry
Learner
Learner

Post by ice_cherry »

qwerty888 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:29 pm
ice_cherry wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:57 pm
Mrs. Cleaver in the making...
Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker

(I created this on imgflip.com, but if anyone would like to use it for an avatar or something, feel free!)
This is terrifying. :?
I know! Stepford Cleaver...

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

I like that for the new thread title: Elle Stepford Cleaver and the something something... Someone finish it please.

Snarky replies and apple pies?
90 Day Rickety Fiance?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Omg that vlog :rofl:

That house is hideous. Those old brown couches, creamy yellow paint, horrible fluorescent lighting in the kitchen... omg.

So how many cats do they have now, 3? Nori and Sam? You couldn’t pick cuter names? lol.

Can someone explain what’s the obsession with rodents? I forget where that came from, is it because of the cats?

Rick tasting that ginger cookie, omfg :rofl: “MMMM... MMMMMMM... fantastic!! Chewy, well balanced..... delicious!!” Why does he act like he’s some sort of food critic? He’s so deluded lmao. His over the top proclamations about Elle basic baking give me life.

There is NO chemistry between them at all. That entire Christmas tree scene with so awkward. And Elle feeding “her dad” his ginger cookies in her pjs and pearl headband was creepy af. The thought of the two of them having sex.... I can’t even :barf:

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 pm
I like that for the new thread title: Elle Stepford Cleaver and the something something... Someone finish it please.

90 Day Rickety Fiance?

...and the neverending rodent parade :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

drewberry_moore wrote:

90 Day Rickety Fiance?

How about..... “Elle Stepford Cleaver Crazy Cat Lady and Her 90-Day Rickety Fiance Melting in Swampland”

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Finally watching the vlog, we really didn't need a montage of her decorating, and why do all of her things need to kiss? The penguins on the animation, the mouse ornaments? (I actually have a couple mouse ornaments that are cute but I don't make a point to point them out to everyone nor do I feel the need to get a new one every year..)

Also why is there so much furniture in the living room? It just looks full, Lincoln and the USA seal behind the dining room table are just all so cringey

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

AnnaWintour wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:18 pm
Omg that vlog :rofl:

That house is hideous. Those old brown couches, creamy yellow paint, horrible fluorescent lighting in the kitchen... omg.

So how many cats do they have now, 3? Nori and Sam? You couldn’t pick cuter names? lol.

Can someone explain what’s the obsession with rodents? I forget where that came from, is it because of the cats?

Rick tasting that ginger cookie, omfg :rofl: “MMMM... MMMMMMM... fantastic!! Chewy, well balanced..... delicious!!” Why does he act like he’s some sort of food critic? He’s so deluded lmao. His over the top proclamations about Elle basic baking give me life.

There is NO chemistry between them at all. That entire Christmas tree scene with so awkward. And Elle feeding “her dad” his ginger cookies in her pjs and pearl headband was creepy af. The thought of the two of them having sex.... I can’t even :barf:
He would say “Mmmmmm mmmmmm great endeavor Eleanor, fantastic, outstanding!”

Post by Guest »

drewberry_moore wrote:

90 Day Rickety Fiance?

I like it too! How about Elle Stepford Cleaver Snarky Replies and Dead Greedy Eyes (Part 7)

Post by Guest »

LuvYoutube wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:56 pm
drewberry_moore wrote:

90 Day Rickety Fiance?

How about..... “Elle Stepford Cleaver Crazy Cat Lady and Her 90-Day Rickety Fiance Melting in Swampland”
I love it :rofl:

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

Here’s the new thread

viewtopic.php?f=680&t=37090

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Did you guys know that molasses have a lot of cahwl-sium?! :rofl:

I can't even with that living room layout. Why is the tree right smack in front of the sofas? Could they not have found a better spot for it? Cankelle is not the best decorator and not the tidiest person -- I remember watching a vlog where she had her bed in a loft area, and oh boy was it a hot mess. But Rickets takes the cake for decorating like Lincoln is still president. Everything he has, has to go.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

qwerty888 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:47 am
What are some new thread name ideas?

Elle Florence and the Rick-dom of the Curved Skull.

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

qwerty888 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:47 am
What are some new thread name ideas?
I liked "chef's kisses" that someone suggested earlier.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

I have a hypothesis that sex that evening was 100% contingent on a positive cookie review.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Elle Florence”