Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

OptimisiticOwl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Post by OptimisiticOwl »

Thebossapplesauce wrote: I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she and Chris and had been on again off again this entire time. That'd be at least 7-8 months because that's the last time she talked about him. If they weren't Idk why she's so hung up on him. Dude was a loser. He lied about having a WIFE and I never believed the whole he only still has a wife cuz she was sick and needed insurance bullshit that Jordan fell for. She even said he talked to her so horribly, would accuse get of cheating over literally nothing, etc.

Now it's oh he's wonderful and I just didn't know how to support him through this and that. Like either she's a moron or he knows exactly what to say and do to keep her strung along and come crawling back to him. She's flip flopped on her thoughts of him soooo many times. I honestly think they were either together secretly and he ended it or he went and got back with his wife or she found out the wife was having his child. I dont think itd be as simple as she just isnt over him or whatever. There has to be more to it than that for her to talk about him and say she's heart broken.
can we remember for one second that HE'S the problem?

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Dkm0905 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:26 am
I’ve seen her in real life multiple times. She does not come across the same as her videos. I won’t disclose anything personal but she is definitely fake.
you're such a tease.

Post by Guest »

OptimisiticOwl wrote:
Thebossapplesauce wrote: I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she and Chris and had been on again off again this entire time. That'd be at least 7-8 months because that's the last time she talked about him. If they weren't Idk why she's so hung up on him. Dude was a loser. He lied about having a WIFE and I never believed the whole he only still has a wife cuz she was sick and needed insurance bullshit that Jordan fell for. She even said he talked to her so horribly, would accuse get of cheating over literally nothing, etc.

Now it's oh he's wonderful and I just didn't know how to support him through this and that. Like either she's a moron or he knows exactly what to say and do to keep her strung along and come crawling back to him. She's flip flopped on her thoughts of him soooo many times. I honestly think they were either together secretly and he ended it or he went and got back with his wife or she found out the wife was having his child. I dont think itd be as simple as she just isnt over him or whatever. There has to be more to it than that for her to talk about him and say she's heart broken.
can we remember for one second that HE'S the problem?
Umm no one ever said he wasn't but she's also the problem because she's so desperate to find a man she'll take anything she can get, she's literally dumped her son off on her mom so she can fly out to meet a man, at least twice. Even before he showed abusive behaviors she shouldve stayed away, the 1st time they broke up was because he lied about having a wife and they got back together because she was stupid enough to believe his BS story, all because she was lonely and felt she couldnt live without a man. Why exactly are you on here replying to 4-5 month old posts?

Post by Guest »

Anyway, she's giving her course away for free to Veterans, no questions asked though it seems, just assumes everyone wanting it is a veteran. Has had guys saying they want to gift it to their veteran wives/gfs, etc and all she asks for is email. Wouldn't be surprised with how clearly broke all her viewers are (since all her top viewed video are how to make more money) if a bunch just jumped on and acted like they were veterans to get her shit course for free. Scammers scamming a scammer.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote: Anyway, she's giving her course away for free to Veterans, no questions asked though it seems, just assumes everyone wanting it is a veteran. Has had guys saying they want to gift it to their veteran wives/gfs, etc and all she asks for is email. Wouldn't be surprised with how clearly broke all her viewers are (since all her top viewed video are how to make more money) if a bunch just jumped on and acted like they were veterans to get her shit course for free. Scammers scamming a scammer.
At this point, she is giving her ebooks away. She has a few times with the balance athletica launches if they use her link and buy. She is telling everyone that bought her crap, that what you have is worthless now. She should have done something new for a giveaway item rather than cheapen things she pushed so hard on and people purchased. Which by the way, her ebooks are crap, just the same ole ramblings. But it’s the message she is sending by giving her stuff for sale away for free all the time.

Post by Guest »

Just thought id share this gem. Saw she had posted this video a few days ago (didn't bother watching as she did one recently and we know she isn't gunna do half the shit she claims anyway). Looking through videos today I noticed she changed the title.
20191119_011142.png
Lmao, thought if she put that in there she'd get more views but still the same amount she's been averaging lately. Plus I'm pretty sure that she said that's the most she's ever made in a month and not that she makes that every month so I'm guessing her average amount earned is much lower.

Also saw she said a new video was going up tomorrow. Her viewers ask for something different and what is she giving them? Another homegoods/tj maxx/marshals home decor video (but Christmas themed) of course. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

I don’t understand why she doesn’t understand that her views suck?? Maybe no one has time except for her groupies to listen to chit chat videos or watch her portray a fake lifestyle. Most people go to youtube for entertainment or how to. It’s that simple. Her so called how to’s are not step by step how to that people need to refer to, they are passive self proclaimed validation.

Her home decor was so boring, watching clips that are staging her son or fast through isles. No real decor style or end product. She needs to learn to do something, then youtube it.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Oh yay. She’s uploading yet another video of cheap knock off handbags, belts and other accessories. I just can’t contain my excitement y’all.... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She's basically wearing lingerie in her newest post. She linked it in her stories and the "dress" is pretty sheer on practically all the models and in all colors. Unless you wear something else under people are going to see everythinggggg. Of course her boobs are about to fall out of that outfit. She's really trying to pass it off as a dress and I bet she won't wear it out. Someone actually called her classy 😂. Someone asked if she was wearing a bra and she said she wasn't, weird since she was complaining they were saggy and she wanted a boob job, if that was the case then they wouldn't look like that if she wasn't wearing a bra. Give it time and she probably will be in full on lingerie on her Instagram. And she wonders why she attracts these loser men.
Screenshot_20191120-210353.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:03 pm
Oh yay. She’s uploading yet another video of cheap knock off handbags, belts and other accessories. I just can’t contain my excitement y’all.... Image

Shes literally pushing a purse "for a cute Instagram pic"... :roll: which really means: " yes brag up your fake handbag and advertize the wealth, for which you donnot have, just like me"

The views on this video is just over 4k...lol so bad for her sub count.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Thebossapplesauce wrote: She's basically wearing lingerie in her newest post. She linked it in her stories and the "dress" is pretty sheer on practically all the models and in all colors. Unless you wear something else under people are going to see everythinggggg. Of course her boobs are about to fall out of that outfit. She's really trying to pass it off as a dress and I bet she won't wear it out. Someone actually called her classy 😂. Someone asked if she was wearing a bra and she said she wasn't, weird since she was complaining they were saggy and she wanted a boob job, if that was the case then they wouldn't look like that if she wasn't wearing a bra. Give it time and she probably will be in full on lingerie on her Instagram. And she wonders why she attracts these loser men. Screenshot_20191120-210353.png
Lmao...that is a cheap-ass negligee off amazon....dime-a-dozen. :rofl: lordt...her poor son has no chance. The mommy issues...just omg.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 pm
New thread name ideas??
Jordan "DUPES" Life

Post by Guest »

Her son is sick, has been, she says nothing has helped but refuses to use cough syrup. She's only using elderberry syrup, maybe try something else if that clearly isn't working. Also I know her son is sick but I'm convinced he almost never sleeps in his own bed.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote: Her son is sick, has been, she says nothing has helped but refuses to use cough syrup. She's only using elderberry syrup, maybe try something else if that clearly isn't working. Also I know her son is sick but I'm convinced he almost never sleeps in his own bed.
I don’t get how she says he has been sick all day yet seemed normal in her pose for the camera clips in her stories where they were decorating and in matching pajamas. And the kiss for the camera. If he has respiratory issues and home from school, why film? It doesn’t add up, one minute getting him soup, next pose for my next video.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Jordan Catfish Cheyenne. She is always trying to catfish people into her made up lifestyle so they support and buy from her. A total catfish!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

She’s on Brett Capps new q&a video he just uploaded to his YouTube channel. And of course a ton of comments are like “are y’all dating?!” “ is this ur girlfriend?!” Ugh I’m sure she’s eating that shit up too.

I can’t believe he actually uploaded a video w her in it cuz it seemed there for the longest he wld avoid mentioning her.

Post by Guest »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:33 am
She’s on Brett Capps new q&a video he just uploaded to his YouTube channel. And of course a ton of comments are like “are y’all dating?!” “ is this ur girlfriend?!” Ugh I’m sure she’s eating that shit up too.

I can’t believe he actually uploaded a video w her in it cuz it seemed there for the longest he wld avoid mentioning her.

People are literally saying the universe brought them together, they should have babies, etc. Like good god, how about no. She can barely parent the 1 child she has now. Sorry but if he deletes and unfollowed you and all that and doesn't even wanna be seen with you why bother? It's crazy how desperate she is for a man.

Someone mentioned she used to comment on all his videos (not sure if they ment Instagram or youtube) but if she did that when he was with his ex it wouldn't surprise me. She seems like someone who'd get a rush from being with someone that a more famous person had been with. Plus I'm sure she was all about Brett when she found out he was gunna be on TV. I bet if they did date it wouldn't last long because he'd see through her fake life eventually.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

her latest podcast, she titled it “Big Tit Energy” how freakin tacky! Oh look you can buy her program on sale. No thanks, I wouldn’t buy a thing from someone who needs to use their tits to sell things. I can’t stand how one minute she tries to come off as a knowledge expert, then some she acts like a dumb thot!

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”