Post by literallyplease »

Meg4756 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:40 pm
piinkfleeky wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:41 am
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:39 am
new thread name suggestion: TheGarbageShow Part 8
i like it a lot, but do we want to give her the new name or really stick to TheGabbieShow bc she's never gonna be anything else:)
Personally, I'd suggest if anything some sort of sub-title like TheGabbieShow: ___________ because she's so insistent on reinventing herself, it must infuriate her that we keep it as thegabbieshow.
TheGabbieShow: NewGabbieLow

heyjess
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 7

Post by heyjess »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:46 am
piinkfleeky wrote:
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
i like it a lot, but do we want to give her the new name or really stick to TheGabbieShow bc she's never gonna be anything else:)
thats why i kept the show part in, stick it to her twice. just a suggestion though we don't have to do it :D i can take constructive criticism unlike gabbie!!
I cackle everytime I see the thread name is still as TheGabbieShow, like sis tried to ditch the name and become her "own person" but she will forever be referred to as thegabbieshow (i.e. a joke) no matter what she says.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

Damn she really deserves that giant disgusting nose of hers

jaybgone
Learner
Learner

Post by jaybgone »

hxgsandkxssxs wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:02 pm
I just *love* how Gabbie told Jessi her rap*st apologised to her for treating her badly after he had heard “what Jessi had done to her” - and that it was “so awful” even he had heard about it. Oh, so he has morals now?

What a shitty thing to say.

How did she let him talk for long enough for him to even get the words out? And even if he apologised to her, OF COURSE Jessi’s fucking rap*st would jump at any chance to discredit and smear Jessi!!! He didn’t apologise to you because he felt sorry for you, Gabbie - he apologised because he is a vile human being and the enemy of his enemy is his friend.

I. Can. Not. Why did you even tell Jessi he said that to you? What the hell?!

Also, who on EARTH hangs out with a rap*sts friends? Who on EARTH would not physically throw themselves out of the room if a rap*st happens to be there? Regardless of whether or not he rap*d her ex-friend or a complete stranger, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Knowing about it is enough!!

I also noticed the mind game she’s playing: she’s denying offering him “public” support after he was charged, but she’s not denying to being in the same room as him/talking to him on the phone.

Like. What?

As that 15 year old said, she also went from “if I told Jessi his friends didn’t r*pe you it’s because I snapped after being isolated for so long” to “actually I thought there was evidence, if there is no evidence then I didn’t say it”

Which inherently implies a scenario where she COULD have said that phrase and thus was hanging out with his friends.
I agree with everything you say. She was and still is a shitty "friend". I would never, ever be friends with someone who i know for a fact assaulted someone, whether it was someone i knew or a stranger. How the hell can she sleep at night wtf?

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

literallyplease wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:08 pm
Meg4756 wrote:
piinkfleeky wrote:
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Personally, I'd suggest if anything some sort of sub-title like TheGabbieShow: ___________ because she's so insistent on reinventing herself, it must infuriate her that we keep it as thegabbieshow.
I LIKE IT.

Side note: How tf is Irene still friends/so in love with her. She has to be the slowest person on the planet. The way she takes videos of Payton and Gabbie is so fucking weird? It's like watching 7th graders on snapchat. I'm a high school teacher and even my kids are more mature than to post that shit or have their friends follow them around taking "cute videos"....

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Post by alexachungslegs »

Alkmy wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:31 pm
Damn she really deserves that giant disgusting nose of hers
I swear, everytime this bish lies or manipulates, her nose gets bigger :D

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

meebee wrote:
lilbitdramatic wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:57 am
Hey guys. I’m a Trisha hater, so first time posting on this thread. I apologize if this has already been posted over here, but in case it hasn’t... Here’s a herpes skit Gabbie did on vine. I think it’s incredibly relevant and wondered why no one else was sharing it:

It’s funny that she used the name Carly, too. She really resented them all, didn’t she?
Especially because Carly was a virgin until like last year.

God, what’s her obsession with herpes and the connections to it in her friend group? Did she just go around telling everyone that everyone had herpes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

[/quote] Side note: How tf is Irene still friends/so in love with her. She has to be the slowest person on the planet. The way she takes videos of Payton and Gabbie is so fucking weird? It's like watching 7th graders on snapchat. I'm a high school teacher and even my kids are more mature than to post that shit or have their friends follow them around taking "cute videos"....[/quote]

I think this irritates me most. Like, congrats, you have a relationship!!! So do a lot of us. And a lot of other people are living it up single..... Either way, you're not special.

Stop pretending you're some unique iteration of humanity. You're just a basic bitch like us all.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

I don’t know if she’s trying to do a hip thrust or what on her story but...

Girl is going to have a broken back to match that reputation

Please correct that form!!!
:love2: :FU:

xoanag
Learner
Learner

Post by xoanag »

sweetbabyjesus wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:45 pm
I don’t know if she’s trying to do a hip thrust or what on her story but...

Girl is going to have a broken back to match that reputation

Please correct that form!!!
The funniest thing is that her PT is taking the video. Like wtf? You've been working out for 2 years and still have bad form...

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:45 pm
literallyplease wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:08 pm
Meg4756 wrote:
piinkfleeky wrote:
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
I LIKE IT.

Side note: How tf is Irene still friends/so in love with her. She has to be the slowest person on the planet. The way she takes videos of Payton and Gabbie is so fucking weird? It's like watching 7th graders on snapchat. I'm a high school teacher and even my kids are more mature than to post that shit or have their friends follow them around taking "cute videos"....
I'm still gonna throw out TheGabbieShow: master manipulator with a victim complex as a name suggestion lol

Idk how to feel about Irene. I actually really like her on her own, but around Gabbie she sort of becomes off putting.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

we're over 1,000 posts, so i made the new thread

!!!!!!!!!!!!! new thread right here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=597&t=37089

radi0active
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by radi0active »

manicrose wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:00 pm
Funkypuppy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:27 pm

As far as I could tell, Gabbie was SUPER upset with Tana over what happened at Tanacon. I think Tana discussed that with Shane in the Tanacon doc. A few months later, Tana took Gabbie with her to Mykonos (I think to make up for Tanacon). Despite filming the trip, Tana doesnt post the video for a full year. Then all of a suddenly she uploads it with some weird, rambly excuse for why its so late.

But... you can tell in that video how fucking annoying Gabbie is. Tana is clever with her editing to show how fucking weird, obnoxious, and unlikable Gabbie acts without outright saying anything. You can just tell the chemistry is off, especially right at the end when Tana comments on Gabbie's weird baby voice tic and Gabbie launches into a quick intro to a couple different "personalities" with different voices and names. It was so utterly CRINGY. My "edgy" boyfriend in 8th grade used to to pretend to have multiple personalities to be #different, but Gabbie is at least 33 doing this.

I lost it when Tana started begging Gabbie not to come back as split personality #3 "Sally"
Is it just me or is Gabbie literally a fucking psychopath. Who just ad-libs about it feeling good to rip a cat's tail from it's body? Jesus Christ. I might be kind of a soft and sensitive person in general but that REALLY rubbed me the wrong way and gave me a bad vibe. Sociopath energy. Not that I think she's hurt animals. But she says really shocking things really casually. That's a little more than just "dark" Gabbie.

theongreyjoy
Debater
Debater

Post by theongreyjoy »

radi0active wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:39 am

Is it just me or is Gabbie literally a fucking psychopath. Who just ad-libs about it feeling good to rip a cat's tail from it's body? Jesus Christ. I might be kind of a soft and sensitive person in general but that REALLY rubbed me the wrong way and gave me a bad vibe. Sociopath energy. Not that I think she's hurt animals. But she says really shocking things really casually. That's a little more than just "dark" Gabbie.
That part REALLY pissed me off. Shit like that isn't funny or normal or cute. I tend to have a dark sense of humor but I would never casually talk about hurting an animal like that, it's messed up. Sociopath energy is exactly what I felt from it too.
Sit back and enjoy your problems, you don't always have to solve 'em :toss:

Return to “TheGabbieShow”