Jen_ny69

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Decembergirl » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:24 pm

Did anyone see daisy Marquez and Jenny hanging out last night

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by gGuruStalker » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:56 am

Decembergirl wrote:Did anyone see daisy Marquez and Jenny hanging out last night
When she called Daisy her “little sister”?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keepingitreal100
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Jen_ny69

Post by Keepingitreal100 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:18 pm

I can’t stand daisy! She’s so damn annoying & tries too much

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Decembergirl » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:25 pm

Keepingitreal100 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:18 pm
I can’t stand daisy! She’s so damn annoying & tries too much
She’s a Nikita dragon wannabe

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by gGuruStalker » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:04 am

Looks like she FINALLY purchased some furniture and is attempting to fix up her house


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Decembergirl » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:38 am

This bitch didn’t even have a Black Friday sale for baddieb lashes. Her Black Friday sale was free shipping cheap ass bitch.

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by gGuruStalker » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:59 am

Decembergirl wrote:This bitch didn’t even have a Black Friday sale for baddieb lashes. Her Black Friday sale was free shipping cheap ass bitch.
I was so annoyed!!! First, how do you not offer free shipping AT ALL? You can buy four pairs of lashes and you still won’t get free shipping. Then you couldn’t use the free shipping and a discount code, you had to pick one. I’m waiting to see what she does for Cyber Monday. She IS so fucking cheap!

And on her November Faves video she said she’s not renovating because she rents the house. Why would you buy a Lamborghini but not buy a house?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Decembergirl » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:55 pm

gGuruStalker wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:59 am
Decembergirl wrote:This bitch didn’t even have a Black Friday sale for baddieb lashes. Her Black Friday sale was free shipping cheap ass bitch.
I was so annoyed!!! First, how do you not offer free shipping AT ALL? You can buy four pairs of lashes and you still won’t get free shipping. Then you couldn’t use the free shipping and a discount code, you had to pick one. I’m waiting to see what she does for Cyber Monday. She IS so fucking cheap!

And on her November Faves video she said she’s not renovating because she rents the house. Why would you buy a Lamborghini but not buy a house?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s a dumb bitch lol. I would definitely buy a house first did she even buy the lambo I bet she’s just renting it

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by gGuruStalker » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Is she a Trump supporter?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Decembergirl » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:24 pm

gGuruStalker wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Is she a Trump supporter?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1586
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 408 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Wonk_Eye » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 am
Yeah she started off as a beauty influencer and had this whole sweet, covered up church girl vibe and would wear long skirts with turtle necks but then right when she lost a bunch of weight, got her boobs done and got a little bit of male attention she went straight to making a Snapchat for selling nudes only and now she’s doing full time porn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this legit? LOL she sounds like she has a chola accent

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 743
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Batila » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:14 am

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 am
Yeah she started off as a beauty influencer and had this whole sweet, covered up church girl vibe and would wear long skirts with turtle necks but then right when she lost a bunch of weight, got her boobs done and got a little bit of male attention she went straight to making a Snapchat for selling nudes only and now she’s doing full time porn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who Jenny? Or someone else?

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by gGuruStalker » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:32 pm

Batila wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 am
Yeah she started off as a beauty influencer and had this whole sweet, covered up church girl vibe and would wear long skirts with turtle necks but then right when she lost a bunch of weight, got her boobs done and got a little bit of male attention she went straight to making a Snapchat for selling nudes only and now she’s doing full time porn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who Jenny? Or someone else?
Someone named Alva Jay


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by gGuruStalker » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:27 am

Image
She used to be so pretty, now she looks like every other bloated fool on Instagram. Why do these girls get so much filler? They take away their feminine features and look like little boys without makeup on. She used to be conservative with her procedures. Over doing it with the filler is causing the skin to stretch so when it dissolves your skin will sag, causing you to require more filler for the same effect! Ruining the skin, aging faster and flushing money down the toilet. I guess this is what happens when insecurities get the best of you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uppercarryy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Uppercarryy » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:01 pm

Made a post about her being a trump supporter on the low on reddit when her whole brand aesthetic is mexican and a lot of people came for me it was crazy

User avatar
idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Orange County
Has thanked: 323 times
Been thanked: 672 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by idontknowwhoiam » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:44 pm

^^lol girl, im sorry but your post was a mess

i clicked on to it, excited for the discussion but it was a shitshow

User avatar
jliz10925
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 946
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 1405 times
Been thanked: 1737 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by jliz10925 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:50 am

gGuruStalker wrote:Image
She used to be so pretty, now she looks like every other bloated fool on Instagram. Why do these girls get so much filler? They take away their feminine features and look like little boys without makeup on. She used to be conservative with her procedures. Over doing it with the filler is causing the skin to stretch so when it dissolves your skin will sag, causing you to require more filler for the same effect! Ruining the skin, aging faster and flushing money down the toilet. I guess this is what happens when insecurities get the best of you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has never been attractive. I hate how she represents Mexicans. We all aren't ghetto and tacky and drink Modelos and eat hot cheetos constantly. I'll never understand how Latina girls look up to her and aspire to be that. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


User avatar
ugh_as_if
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 am
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 2280 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by ugh_as_if » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:32 am

What do you guys think of her little sister? Their dynamic is cute but Annette and her are like one person especially the past couple of months.

Did anyone else see what she wore to the Murillo twins superbowl party?

itsjbunny305
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by itsjbunny305 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:34 pm

how tf am i suppossed to enjoy her content when she barely uploads! i liked the recent shopping haul video wit her in the pink makeup - that look was fire!!! but like she has a million subs and gives us nothing :(

she needs to upload 2x a week.. i mean its literally her job. she doesnt have another job.

herefordacommnts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by herefordacommnts » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:07 pm

I don’t hate nor dislike her but her new piercing irks me so much, that piercing has always been tacky to me

Uppercarryy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Uppercarryy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:24 pm

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:44 pm
^^lol girl, im sorry but your post was a mess

i clicked on to it, excited for the discussion but it was a shitshow
Who lol? The post I made was long deleted after I said this lmao

User avatar
idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Orange County
Has thanked: 323 times
Been thanked: 672 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by idontknowwhoiam » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:36 pm

Uppercarryy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:24 pm
idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:44 pm
^^lol girl, im sorry but your post was a mess

i clicked on to it, excited for the discussion but it was a shitshow
Who lol? The post I made was long deleted after I said this lmao
yours lol. I read it when you posted it, not after you talked about it on here

Uppercarryy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Uppercarryy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:30 pm

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:36 pm
Uppercarryy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:24 pm
idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:44 pm
^^lol girl, im sorry but your post was a mess

i clicked on to it, excited for the discussion but it was a shitshow
Who lol? The post I made was long deleted after I said this lmao
yours lol. I read it when you posted it, not after you talked about it on here
Probably was someone else’s cause I made it like a year ago on the political sub and trump supporters got mad because “what’s wrong about being mexican & supporting trump” I don’t think she supports him tho

User avatar
idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Orange County
Has thanked: 323 times
Been thanked: 672 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by idontknowwhoiam » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:43 pm

oh okay, there was one posted on reddit a few days before you posted here that talked about her possibly being a trump supporter

the OP just wasn't good about getting their point across and instead started having little arguments with multiple people in the comments section and the conversation got derailed

Uppercarryy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by Uppercarryy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:37 am

I’m curious now to read it if u have the link u should post on here, but yeah no I talked about hispanics supporting trump and mentioned jenny.

Post Reply

Return to “F-J”