EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Post by dew2 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:13 pm
i'm scared to watch the second baby vlog. How was it? Was there loads of cringey tMI? the first vlog was invasive enough. Keep the baby stuff on a separate channel maybe?
It's incredibly invasive, and like I said above, Emily is so terrified of any hint of disability or developmental concern that she comes across as an insensitive bitch (shocking) to anyone who or anyone whose kid lives with anything like that.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

dew2 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 pm
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:13 pm
i'm scared to watch the second baby vlog. How was it? Was there loads of cringey tMI? the first vlog was invasive enough. Keep the baby stuff on a separate channel maybe?
It's incredibly invasive, and like I said above, Emily is so terrified of any hint of disability or developmental concern that she comes across as an insensitive bitch (shocking) to anyone who or anyone whose kid lives with anything like that.
She's rude to the staff or pushy? now I'm tempted to watch her in her true colors.. :o :?

dragnfly1181
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dragnfly1181 »

I've been watching Emily for years and I used to really enjoy her videos. We're close in age and skin tone, so I always felt like she was a good review of products for me. But the last couple years, she's just been so stagnant. I can't even bring myself to watch her videos lately. 20 minutes of her sniffling (because she's always sick) while she cakes on the same makeup she does every video and TMI's us with her baby talk. I wish she'd have a separate channel for her baby vlogs and actually review some higher end products on the beauty one.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

I remember seeing high end and luxury such as Natasha Denona palettes in prior vlogs yet no reviews. So what does Emily do with the
products. I also cannot fathom why the
vlog info is at the top of her info box and the actual video info is buried at the bottom. We are approaching 2020 and Emily will not freshen up her
channel, filming time, editing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragnfly1181
Informer
Informer

Post by dragnfly1181 »

tryburch wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 pm
I remember seeing high end and luxury such as Natasha Denona palettes in prior vlogs yet no reviews. So what does Emily do with the
products. I also cannot fathom why the
vlog info is at the top of her info box and the actual video info is buried at the bottom. We are approaching 2020 and Emily will not freshen up her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I think she just hoards it in her makeup room. I always see interesting things during her unboxing vlogs, but then she just makes another Wet and Wild video. Don't get me wrong I love drugstore makeup, but I'm not afraid to spend the money to try it. Now a 50 dollar powder? I want to see someone review that before I buy.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

tryburch wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 pm
I also cannot fathom why the
I don’t understand why she links every individual vlog from the last year and a half in each video. I doubt she gets new viewers on each boring new video. Even if she did, no one is going to click each individual link. Why not link a playlist and save the novel for the products she used for her look?

She claims it’s not a hobby and not a business. She refuses to freshen up her look or her channel. With the insane overshares it’s clear Youtube is merely her sole link to the outside world. She gets to sit down in front of a camera with her gallon of fast food coffee, pile on her pageant best and tell the masses about her boring ass life. She never has to leave the couch to socialize and never has to listen to anyone else’s life. It’s all Emily all the time.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

We never hear Emily talking about friends - does she only ever spend time with her children, husband, her parents and sister?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

That Fenty gloss she was wearing from the mini set was doing her no favors. It was stringing between her lips throughout the video. Gross! I actually have Fu$$y and the original Fenty Glow and agree with Emily about how thick they are. But I do not put on very much. The large doefoot will glop it on if you're not careful.

I hope we're not going to keep getting TMI about the baby and chapped body parts and what not.

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

auntiflo13 wrote:We never hear Emily talking about friends - does she only ever spend time with her children, husband, her parents and sister?
I feel like some women get wrapped up In mommy lifestyle and it becomes their FULL identity. I had a friend who had 5 children and she was like Emily is. Mommy and ONLY mommy all the time. All the conversation were ALWAYS about the kids and what they were doing as a family. It makes for a difficult relationship sometimes because she had her own world that revolved around her and her kids but she would shut everyone else out saying she didn’t have time because you have to understand She had a lot of kids! At least Thats what she would tell people. I only had one child and a husband and she would always hold the fact that she had a larger family than me over my head. Almost like she was superior and more important because of it.. I still care for her and her kids but we are no longer friends because she could never find time for me and my family. I think Emily lives in her little Emily world similar to what I wrote. Image Or is it possible Emily was very sheltered growing up? I don’t know anything about her schooling or past. What do you all think?

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

SugarShack wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:27 am
I still care for her and her kids but we are no longer friends because she could never find time for me and my family. I think Emily lives in her little Emily world similar to what I wrote. Image Or is it possible Emily was very sheltered growing up? I don’t know anything about her schooling or past. What do you all think?
It is 100% because she decided to do the work from home/full time youtube thing. She quit a job where she loved the people, but not necessarily the work. In the two years between quitting and having kids, she was still hanging out with her news friends. She was always really happy with them. She and her male co-anchor both cried on her last day.

She used to have great time management before. She flipping woke up at 1AM (to do makeup), went to work, got home a bit before noon, did her Youtube thing, uploaded every two days exactly, got house stuff done, and went to bed at 7-8PM (yes, I have no life). With Youtube, she puts a lot of emphasis on how she has "full creative control." I mean a lot of self employed people think that way, but of course, that kind of mindset causes problems. She gets nothing done all day EXCEPT her videos, and blames it on not having time as a mother. Considering her videos are longer and more useless than before (so I disagree with how she hasn't changed. she HAS and for the worst), this is all because she's wasting her own time doing things the hard way. She probably wastes half her day just on Youtube stuff. 30 minutes of video is probably 1-2 hours of recording and then who knows how long editing, exporting, and uploaded. Her exhaustion is her own fault.

Sorry of none of that was coherent. It makes sense in my head lol.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

It really bothers me that she did a full face of long wearing makeup and didn't use a lip staining product...Her gray lips are not cute.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

This beech posted yet another long-lasting/"makeup to give birth in" video?! She's just lazy and uninspired at this point, and she looks overdone and ridiculous. Her channel is stagnant.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

dew2 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:00 pm
This beech posted yet another long-lasting/"makeup to give birth in" video?! She's just lazy and uninspired at this point, and she looks overdone and ridiculous. Her channel is stagnant.
Emily herself is 100% stagnant.

One of her cringiest moments was playing that "prank" of take out food and hiding it to seem as if she made it for her family gathering.. :roll: :rofl:

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

So...did Emily just admit that she went 24 hours after birth without showering?? I mean I've never given birth before but doesn't it get um, kind of gross down there that you'd want to clean up?? .__.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I didn't shower until I went home with both of my kids. They're 23 and 21, back then no one told me I could.
That Girl!

robynleigh333
Learner
Learner

Post by robynleigh333 »

KittyKax wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 pm
So...did Emily just admit that she went 24 hours after birth without showering?? I mean I've never given birth before but doesn't it get um, kind of gross down there that you'd want to clean up?? .__.

how rude of you to assume when you have no clue as to what childbirth entails. I was active duty, had a terrible c section and was in the hospital for 5 days..I know I did not shower because I couldnt even stand up straight. I could barely walk. I mean...clown on Emily for her crappy makeup skills and hoarding but dont try and shame her about something you are not versed about.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

KittyKax wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 pm

I had stitches with my daughter 'down under' - 33 of them and I felt every single one when I moved a millimetre. I wasn't allowed to shower for 5 -7 days as the area had to be kept dry (I know it's TMI but, moisture and warmth creates bacteria). With my son, who was 2lb heavier - I had no stitches at all and gave birth at 08.08am and was in the shower at 08.30 ! I believe Emily had her son 'sunny side up' like I did with my daughter - or 'back to back' - so you're giving birth to the largest part of the head first. I think Emily said she tore and had stitches
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Why is she talking about whether or not she showered? I don’t give two shits. It’s a makeup channel.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

^ barely anymore lol

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Wtf is going on here? Someone asked an innocent question about TMI that Emily herself volunteered. There might be discussion about stuff like her messy postpartum vag after she features it on her makeup channel. :roll:

Return to “Emilynoel83”