ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

basic_asf
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by basic_asf »

i haven't been on gg or youtube for a while, but popped on there for a bit and stumbled on jenn's vegas bash video :o these guys are exactly the kind of twats i rolled my eyes on at the club.. you know, the ones who try to be oh i'm so high class, look at me, bottle service, while at the same time squealing and looking for attention. her makeup was trashy, the crystal shit she put around her eyes were atrocious, and her teeth are just downright scary. it looks like she's wearing someone else's false teeth. i know people change when they get older, but one of these days, jenn should sort her youtube videos from oldest to newest and compared how she looked like before vs. now. i bet she'd be surprised how much she's changed and not in a good way. she just looks like vapid asian barbie now with fake everything, ugh.

telephone
Informer
Informer

Post by telephone »

basic_asf wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:40 pm
i haven't been on gg or youtube for a while, but popped on there for a bit and stumbled on jenn's vegas bash video :o these guys are exactly the kind of twats i rolled my eyes on at the club.. you know, the ones who try to be oh i'm so high class, look at me, bottle service, while at the same time squealing and looking for attention. her makeup was trashy, the crystal shit she put around her eyes were atrocious, and her teeth are just downright scary. it looks like she's wearing someone else's false teeth. i know people change when they get older, but one of these days, jenn should sort her youtube videos from oldest to newest and compared how she looked like before vs. now. i bet she'd be surprised how much she's changed and not in a good way. she just looks like vapid asian barbie now with fake everything, ugh.
I blame Ashley, her manager, for the change. Ashley also presents herself as vapid, basic Asian Barbie (though she has the brains and the actual entrepreneurial spirit that Jenn lacks).

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

Holy horse 🐴 teeth!! What is wrong with her new veneers? Did she get the wrong size? They remind me of the fake teeth I wore as a kid during Halloween.

Quilian
Learner
Learner

Post by Quilian »

her currrent insta story: she bakes a pumpkin bread, posts several shots, calls herself domesticated :tu:
boss girl can do housewife y'all

the thing with her and other famous yt/insta/blabla people, i guess when your passion becomes work and you become famous, you gotta milk it. its not passion anymore, its opportunity.

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

lol at the caption
she's wearing ashley/bestdressed's earrings from her collab with enroute, but didn't even tag ashley...
so, no endorsement I guess. it's clear jenn's intimidated by ashley

also, it's clear 'endorsement for endorsement' has been jenn's strategy for the last few years. she'll promote random products and attend other influencers' PR events regardless of whatever actual opinions/beliefs/morals/ethics she has left, in exchange for money or some promo back

onlypretty
Learner
Learner

Post by onlypretty »

spankcat wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:57 am
lol at the caption
she's wearing ashley/bestdressed's earrings from her collab with enroute, but didn't even tag ashley...

also, it's clear 'endorsement for endorsement' has been jenn's strategy for the last few years. she'll promote random products and attend other influencers' PR events regardless of whatever actual opinions/beliefs/morals/ethics she has left, in exchange for money or some promo back
Ashley also sucks too. She clearly wants to and will become the next Jenn.
I think Jenn's probably really scared of aging/getting phased out/getting past her "prime" even though she's set for life money wise.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

spankcat wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:57 am
lol at the caption

why would she be intimidated by ashley. jenn might be pretentious but at least she isn't desperate for men.

deeplymoisturizing
Learner
Learner

Post by deeplymoisturizing »

Do you guys remember around 2013-2014 when iamkareno was a cringe jenn im wannabe and kinda pathetic with how hard she tried to be famous, but now in 2019 jenn is the pathetic one?? Karen's marriage isn't insufferable, her wedding wasn't an "influencer wedding" and actually felt meaningful, she's left LA and her fake friends, she was open about her boob job and her miscarriage, and has generally been acting more mature and genuine lately. I can't believe I'm saying this but the way I feel about Jenn now is the way I felt about Karen then

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

her new video advertising a vacuum cleaner... girl what

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^right?

there's no way she doesn't hire someone to clean her house...

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

POV ur a big fan of jenn im and wearing her impractical eggie top

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

assthetic wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:39 pm
POV ur a big fan of jenn im and wearing her impractical eggie top
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Jen - i like to plan things, we're going to do fun things.
Screenshot_20191104-190811.jpg
Lol it was my mistake for thinking that they'd do something beyond get a massage and eat like the other 500 times they've travelled
Sent by my nosey fingers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

—- deleted
Last edited by Saturnangela7878 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

I wish she’d collaborate with youtuber lindiebotes and go learn korean already . I wonder how many months or years ago Jen said she decided to learn korean on the drops app. I hardly doubt she’s still doing it since she got so upset about missing meditation streak on some app however many months back... that incident was hilarious because it’s such a childish reaction. I say this because None of Jen’s vids of me interest me bc it’s the same shit over and over again and she’s very fake in them. The view counts seem high and steady as far as I can tell so somebody likes her content... I’m shocked how she can live with such little mental stimulation... as evidenced by her English errors like the title of this thread. Her mind used to be more sharp no??

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

Saturnangela7878 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm
I wish she’d collaborate with youtuber lindiebotes and go learn korean already . I wonder how many months or years ago Jen said she decided to learn korean on the drops app. I hardly doubt she’s still doing it since she got so upset about missing meditation streak on some app however many months back... that incident was hilarious because it’s such a childish reaction. I say this because None of Jen’s vids of me interest me bc it’s the same shit over and over again and she’s very fake in them. The view counts seem high and steady as far as I can tell so somebody likes her content... I’m shocked how she can live with such little mental stimulation... as evidenced by her English errors like the title of this thread. Her mind used to be more sharp no??
rofl yea about the meditation app, it totally contradicts the purpose of meditating and the way she shared it thinking that she's being relatable or quirky....... girl no. i think she's no longer that invested in her channel, her content has been repetitive for a long time, her vlogs are all sponsored by either hellofresh or audible, her fashion sense is also no longer unique or special.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

chena wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:16 pm
Holy horse 🐴 teeth!! What is wrong with her new veneers? Did she get the wrong size? They remind me of the fake teeth I wore as a kid during Halloween.
Like Hilary Duff when she first got veneers. They look like they’re crashing into her bottom teeth.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I can't with these shoes.. Looking at the other girls she could have had the same height with cuter shoes but Jenn has got to be "different"
IMG_20191128_100110.jpg
IMG_20191130_022838.jpg
Sent by my nosey fingers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:30 pm
I can't with these shoes.. Looking at the other girls she could have had the same height with cuter shoes but Jenn has got to be "different"IMG_20191128_100110.jpgIMG_20191130_022838.jpg

Sent by my nosey fingers
Lol at her classy pose. Is she trying to show us her underwear or her shoes ??

cellophane
Learner
Learner

Post by cellophane »

"let's check if I still like SK II products... Sponsored by SK II". come on.
S.

Return to “Jenn Im”