Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 42)

Post by Jays_the_snake »

beefjerky wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:58 pm
The vlog squad needs to desperately go to therapy, especially Scott and David and Carly imo
Carly already does, regularly

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

SalsaTango wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:16 pm
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:06 pm
David has made an obvious change in the way he talks about her lately. He started recognizing all her hard work and talks very highly of her. Natalie has not made that change yet and still won't even say what he is good at and belittles him and says he is only good at vlogging and video games.
This is probably the part that annoyed me the most in the podcast (except for the podcast as a whole, which was a mess).
So, let me get this straight, your friend David:
- Offers you a dream job (Idc about how hard you think she works, or how awful David is to her, she's literally living in L.A., travelling all the time first class, which she loves, does crazy, funny shit all the time, and at best, works the same hours as David, so if you think David's job is great, which it is, her job is just as good)
- Gives you a car
- Let's you stay at his house, ALL EXPENSENSES PAID (imagine living in L.A., of all places, the most expensive place on earth, and finding yourself staying at a 2 million dollar house, no rent, food and bills all covered, and if you need anything that's not a gift to you, just use your buddy's credit card)
- Pays trips for you, in first class, all the time left and right
- Gave you clout and enough networking that you'll probably never have to work a regular job again (how many brand deals has she made already, and she didnt even need a youtube channel or anything)

And you're gonna belittle the person that gave you all of that, on the podcast?
Specially in the context of the conversation.
This didnt even come up on the "things i dislike about you" conversation, this was Taylor giving a random compliment, and Natalie sounding bitter as hell, going out of her way to be like "oh, he's just good at things that get a lot of attention", completely dismissing his best "asset".
First, you should never say that to a person, even in private, Its the type of criticism that doesnt get you anywhere, it isnt productive, it isnt constructive, it doesnt help. But not only did she say it, she said it on the podcast, for millions of people to hear.
It really gives that vibe that she really thinks she's better than him, and she probably thinks the amount of success he got was undeserving.

I dont know, Im not liking this Natalie at all. She looks so spotlight hungry, even the way she was trying to conduct the podcast, like she was the host.
Bleh...

P.S- Im not siding with David btw.
This kid has a lot of problems, but his problems have been obvious from the start. Natalie's flaws are now starting to show up, cuz she's been given more attention.
Agree with this, I also hated the part when David was telling Natalie how mean she was to him while drunk and she just shrugged it off and made a joke about it like he wasn't genuinely expressing something she did that made him feel bad. if someone who I considered a best friend says to me that im always mean to them while drunk and they've never had a conversation with me where they thought I was cool while intoxicated I would feel pretty shitty about it and not just shrug it off and turn around and blame it on him like she did. dont get me wrong I still love her and don't think she has a huge ego or anything like that. I think obviously people see the good side of her and have placed her in this huge pedestal and now that more is seen of her the more layers of her are revealed including the the negatives, which is that she could be pretty unnecessarily catty at times. and in regards to David I dont think he was super offended, he has people kissing his ass every hour of the day and to be fair he can be a pretty big asshole as well like when he constantly makes jokes about her eating habits and encourages others to do so, so I dont blame her for being bitchy to him at times.hopefully her gratefulness shows up more off-camera.

Post by Guest »

idk why we all are calling out nat to be "nice" and not david... when literally the only nice things he said about her on the podcast was she eats a lot and says no to all the fun things he wants to do

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

beefjerky wrote:
The vlog squad needs to desperately go to therapy, especially Scott and David and Carly imo
I honestly can't believe David doesnt regularly go to therapy. from his ocd traits to his physical insecurities to his workaholic/control freak attitude that boy has so much shit to work on. hearing the way he speaks about himself and his head in the podcast or in some vlogs is always a rollercoaster. (TRIGGER WARNING) just last year his eating habits literally seemed to be bordering an ED with concerning comments he made and also that time in the podcast he said he felt like he wanted someone to hurt him so he could have an excuse to not post the vlogs. granted he seems to be doing better and a lot of the things he says are "jokes", but even recently he was talking about having a breakdown and crying (the Corinna masterbating fiasco). anyways this is getting pretty dark and I know its wrong to assume but David just seems so emotionally and mentally troubled sometimes and he just reminds me of those people that are constantly laughing/joking/smiling then years later talk about how miserable or depressed they actually were.

beefjerky
Debater
Debater

Post by beefjerky »

jenni3609 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:21 pm
beefjerky wrote:
I honestly can't believe David doesnt regularly go to therapy. from his ocd traits to his physical insecurities to his workaholic/control freak attitude that boy has so much shit to work on. hearing the way he speaks about himself and his head in the podcast or in some vlogs is always a rollercoaster. (TRIGGER WARNING) just last year his eating habits literally seemed to be bordering an ED with concerning comments he made and also that time in the podcast he said he felt like he wanted someone to hurt him so he could have an excuse to not post the vlogs. granted he seems to be doing better and a lot of the things he says are "jokes", but even recently he was talking about having a breakdown and crying (the Corinna masterbating fiasco). anyways this is getting pretty dark and I know its wrong to assume but David just seems so emotionally and mentally troubled sometimes and he just reminds me of those people that are constantly laughing/joking/smiling then years later talk about how miserable or depressed they actually were.
True, I think about this all the time. And the fact that, I forget what vlog it was in, but they asked a psychic if he would have a mental breakdown soon and she said yes. You know what can help you not have a mental breakdown? Therapy. He has a lot going for him, but he isn't living up to his full potential because it seems like he's all over the place mentally. If anything, therapy can probably help with the career transition he's been hoping for or at least get him into the right headspace for it.

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

SalsaTango wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
David has made an obvious change in the way he talks about her lately. He started recognizing all her hard work and talks very highly of her. Natalie has not made that change yet and still won't even say what he is good at and belittles him and says he is only good at vlogging and video games.
This is probably the part that annoyed me the most in the podcast (except for the podcast as a whole, which was a mess).
- Offers you a dream job (Idc about how hard you think she works, or how awful David is to her, she's literally living in L.A., travelling all the time first class, which she loves, does crazy, funny shit all the time, and at best, works the same hours as David, so if you think David's job is great, which it is, her job is just as good)
- Gives you a car
- Let's you stay at his house, ALL EXPENSENSES PAID (imagine living in L.A., of all places, the most expensive place on earth, and finding yourself staying at a 2 million dollar house, no rent, food and bills all covered, and if you need anything that's not a gift to you, just use your buddy's credit card)
- Gave you clout and enough networking that you'll probably never have to work a regular job again (how many brand deals has she made already, and she didnt even need a youtube channel or anything)

This didnt even come up on the "things i dislike about you" conversation, this was Taylor giving a random compliment, and Natalie sounding bitter as hell, going out of her way to be like "oh, he's just good at things that get a lot of attention", completely dismissing his best "asset".
First, you should never say that to a person, even in private, Its the type of criticism that doesnt get you anywhere, it isnt productive, it isnt constructive, it doesnt help. But not only did she say it, she said it on the podcast, for millions of people to hear.
It really gives that vibe that she really thinks she's better than him, and she probably thinks the amount of success he got was undeserving.

I dont know, Im not liking this Natalie at all. She looks so spotlight hungry, even the way she was trying to conduct the podcast, like she was the host.
Bleh...

This kid has a lot of problems, but his problems have been obvious from the start. Natalie's flaws are now starting to show up, cuz she's been given more attention.
I have to agree, especially the bit about her demeaning him needlessly and thinking shes better than him.

I am curious whether there has been something of a power shift between them, looking back at their old high school pictures they do make for a bit of an odd pair, I used to find it cute but now I'm questioning it a little. Natalie was obviously one of the prettier and probably popular girls and David was likely a bit of a dork, her asking him to a dance on her Mothers orders is a pretty clear indicator of that... I imagine she held most of the power in their friendship back in those days or at the least had more social power than he did. But the worm has turned now, she works for David and for all intents and purposes is practically living off him, either directly or through the exposure being around him has brought, hes the top dog in their world and hes her boss now and I dont think that has ever really sat well with her. Shes always hated being referred to as an assistant because I think she feels like it demeans her and reminds her that David has the power over her and shes obviously not used to that. You mentioned yourself about the "partner" comments and I control the edit, neither are accurate or true.

There was also a bit in the podcast before last that had me side eyeing her on the arrogance front as well, the whole laptop story. I get that David has pretty poor social mannerisms and likely came off as rude when he asked her to get a new laptop but I couldn't help but feel that she was being completely ridiculous about it. Like ffs Natalie you work for him and your laptops hardware is too poor to run the software he needs, hes offering to buy you a new and better laptop, why be so defiant over it? The only explanation she seemed to offer was that she had chosen the current laptop and that meant it was important so she was sticking with it, well you chose a shit laptop and should really rectify your mistake if its affecting your professional life which it clearly was. This is why you shouldn't employ friends, if that was a regular assistant she would of been fired over something like that. It felt so petty, like she had to go against what he said just because he said it, even if he was right.

I'll be honest, I was (formerly) on the Datalie ship up until the podcast and was kinda dreading it because they've never really talked bluntly about one another in that kinda setting before. But I came away from the podcast no longer caring about the ship and instead I've found myself questioning their whole friendship. The pointless belittling of David and the fact she has a complete demeanor change towards him when drunk to the point where its actually upset him has got me thinking and its not good. I've seen these kind of Jekyll and Hyde friendships before, where one party thinks their above/better than the other and I've always found them toxic/abusive for the most part. It's also been pointed out on the Datalie thread that she doesn't seem to have any female friends in L.A other than Cassie and that seems to have evaporated, she seems to get on well enough with Zane but I've never known her to hang out with him without David there... It's just got me wondering about her.

Like I dont wanna go too far, I dont hate her or anything like that, and I'm not trying to depict David as some helpless victim or anything. I'm well aware of his poor social mannerisms and to put it mildly, his general stupidity. But my opinion of her in particular has dropped through the floor after that podcast. I'm not sure I like her anymore, too many red flags for me after listening to that.

ZoeSadie_
Talker
Talker

Post by ZoeSadie_ »

rshadewinslet wrote:idk why we all are calling out nat to be "nice" and not david... when literally the only nice things he said about her on the podcast was she eats a lot and says no to all the fun things he wants to do
Majority of the posts have said David is not innocent either. I agree, the constant jokes about natalies food intake are not even remotely funny and way overdone.

Most people are just talking about Natalie right now because the podcast was the first real look we got of her. And unfortunately it wasn’t a very good one haha.

David’s problems have been talked about multiple times in circles for a long time. Nats are just now being brought to light

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango »

jenni3609 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:12 pm
Agree with this, I also hated the part when David was telling Natalie how mean she was to him while drunk and she just shrugged it off and made a joke about it like he wasn't genuinely expressing something she did that made him feel bad. if someone who I considered a best friend says to me that im always mean to them while drunk and they've never had a conversation with me where they thought I was cool while intoxicated I would feel pretty shitty about it and not just shrug it off and turn around and blame it on him like she did. dont get me wrong I still love her and don't think she has a huge ego or anything like that. I think obviously people see the good side of her and have placed her in this huge pedestal and now that more is seen of her the more layers of her are revealed including the the negatives, which is that she could be pretty unnecessarily catty at times. and in regards to David I dont think he was super offended, he has people kissing his ass every hour of the day and to be fair he can be a pretty big asshole as well like when he constantly makes jokes about her eating habits and encourages others to do so, so I dont blame her for being bitchy to him at times.hopefully her gratefulness shows up more off-camera.
DobriksIcepop wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:30 pm
I have to agree, especially the bit about her demeaning him needlessly and thinking shes better than him.

I am curious whether there has been something of a power shift between them, looking back at their old high school pictures they do make for a bit of an odd pair, I used to find it cute but now I'm questioning it a little. Natalie was obviously one of the prettier and probably popular girls and David was likely a bit of a dork, her asking him to a dance on her Mothers orders is a pretty clear indicator of that... I imagine she held most of the power in their friendship back in those days or at the least had more social power than he did. But the worm has turned now, she works for David and for all intents and purposes is practically living off him, either directly or through the exposure being around him has brought, hes the top dog in their world and hes her boss now and I dont think that has ever really sat well with her. Shes always hated being referred to as an assistant because I think she feels like it demeans her and reminds her that David has the power over her and shes obviously not used to that. You mentioned yourself about the "partner" comments and I control the edit, neither are accurate or true.

There was also a bit in the podcast before last that had me side eyeing her on the arrogance front as well, the whole laptop story. I get that David has pretty poor social mannerisms and likely came off as rude when he asked her to get a new laptop but I couldn't help but feel that she was being completely ridiculous about it. Like ffs Natalie you work for him and your laptops hardware is too poor to run the software he needs, hes offering to buy you a new and better laptop, why be so defiant over it? The only explanation she seemed to offer was that she had chosen the current laptop and that meant it was important so she was sticking with it, well you chose a shit laptop and should really rectify your mistake if its affecting your professional life which it clearly was. This is why you shouldn't employ friends, if that was a regular assistant she would of been fired over something like that. It felt so petty, like she had to go against what he said just because he said it, even if he was right.

I'll be honest, I was (formerly) on the Datalie ship up until the podcast and was kinda dreading it because they've never really talked bluntly about one another in that kinda setting before. But I came away from the podcast no longer caring about the ship and instead I've found myself questioning their whole friendship. The pointless belittling of David and the fact she has a complete demeanor change towards him when drunk to the point where its actually upset him has got me thinking and its not good. I've seen these kind of Jekyll and Hyde friendships before, where one party thinks their above/better than the other and I've always found them toxic/abusive for the most part. It's also been pointed out on the Datalie thread that she doesn't seem to have any female friends in L.A other than Cassie and that seems to have evaporated, she seems to get on well enough with Zane but I've never known her to hang out with him without David there... It's just got me wondering about her.

Like I dont wanna go too far, I dont hate her or anything like that, and I'm not trying to depict David as some helpless victim or anything. I'm well aware of his poor social mannerisms and to put it mildly, his general stupidity. But my opinion of her in particular has dropped through the floor after that podcast. I'm not sure I like her anymore, too many red flags for me after listening to that.
Agreed, and agreed. Nothing else to add.
Almost forgot about the laptop story (which David bought it himself, so he was literally asking her to let HIM buy her ANOTHER laptop)
And the Natalie being a mean drunk also left a bad taste in my mouth.

Again, I'm still okay with Natalie, lets not forget all the good stories that people have about her (Zane saying that she woke him up, while he was hangover, with a glass of water and a pill ready for him), but part of me feels like Natalie has this built up resentment towards David, since they drifted apart when she went to college and he moved to L.A., and seeing how different their lifes turned out.
I think in Natalie's head, she never expected David, her dork friend who only played video games and didnt care about school, to end up a millionaire and her boss.
Maybe she's still trying to come to terms with that, and in doing so, sometimes she lashes out. (cue the "you're only good at vlogging")

Post by Guest »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
SalsaTango wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
- Gives you a car

Bleh...

jason always mentioned that dave and nat are extremely a like and that they're two peas in a pod. i think they both butt heads a lot and i think they are both very stubborn. of course this creates issues. as far as i see, nat is the only person who offers any real pushback to dave. everyone else let's him have free reign. of course, this gets tricky since she is his assistant. she agreed to move out there. she agreed to work for him. she knew what it entailed. and now, she's a mini celeb because of it.

but i don't think she's had some big personality shift. this has been her the entire time. she's not some starry-eyed, doting, super-sweet, always-nice girl that a lot of people for some reason want her to be. she's just her. and she's become pretty important to the production of these vlogs, and like someone mentioned before, i don't think we would still have the vlogs going if it weren't for her.

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

SalsaTango wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:48 pm
jenni3609 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:12 pm
DobriksIcepop wrote:

Agreed, and agreed. Nothing else to add.
Almost forgot about the laptop story (which David bought it himself, so he was literally asking her to let HIM buy her ANOTHER laptop)
And the Natalie being a mean drunk also left a bad taste in my mouth.

Again, I'm still okay with Natalie, lets not forget all the good stories that people have about her (Zane saying that she woke him up, while he was hangover, with a glass of water and a pill ready for him), but part of me feels like Natalie has this built up resentment towards David, since they drifted apart when she went to college and he moved to L.A., and seeing how different their lifes turned out.
I think in Natalie's head, she never expected David, her dork friend who only played video games and didnt care about school, to end up a millionaire and her boss.
Maybe she's still trying to come to terms with that, and in doing so, sometimes she lashes out. (cue the "you're only good at vlogging")
one issue I have with this thread sometimes is that when discussing bad qualities about people sometimes there seems to be this level of going from 0-100 so quick. I agree with some points you made dobriksicepop but Natalie is still extremely close with a lot of her VH friends (girls and boys) and her college friends. I dont think its fair already to imply she cant maintain girl friendships or that her and davids friendship is toxic. I think they can be pretty fucked up to each other at times but they also spend almost 24/7 together, it'd be pretty hard not to get on each others nerves and get a little fucked up at times. I do agree she was getting extreme with the belittling and the constant comments about him being immature/a baby. I mean we say it all the time in this thread but its not like we're saying it as a friend to his face in a podcast millions o f people listen to. maybe subconsciously she may have felt superior too since she was always the popular pretty girl in high school that was friends with dorky David but I've never really felt any resentment and I do think she genuinely seems happy for his accomplishments and is still a great support system and friend to him

LittleSadBoi
Learner
Learner

Post by LittleSadBoi »

RegularToe wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:46 am
GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:24 pm
BeKind9delete wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:14 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Yeah I saw that. I really thought he would be happy to see Link as he said he missed her. It's such a stark contrast to how much Todd is loving being home.
Poor Scott.
I think a big part of Scott's issues are due to his insecurities that he is not good enough. When he was on tour, he was head honcho so felt like he had a purpose but being home makes him realize he is just one of David's washed out colleagues who has a pretty good gf (i assume if shes dealing/dealt with so many of his issues) and a pretty good life that i guess he doesnt think he deserves.
Yeah, my thoughts on Kristen changed dramatically when Scott told her he was going to take a break from drinking and she replied sheepishly “I don’t like it when you drink.” Girl deals with a lot. His crippling anxiety, his addiction ... hope they can get the help they need to push through it.
What got me was how she damn well wilted when he said it was only for a week. That was gut wrenchingly sad. That whole video was a lot and I couldn’t handle a Scott who largely refuses to do anything about his problems.

I don’t think his problem is insecurity, though. He obviously has some serious mental health problems and he’s talked about them; he self medicates with alcohol and he’s an alcoholic. The depression, and the anxiety so bad it contributed to him dropping out of college. He might feel insecure but those are the major issues and they’re big ones. What he really needs is professional help but iirc Scott doesn’t like therapists or the medication. :roll:
I’ve often wondered how/why she puts up with it. She doesn’t love David’s videos, so it’s not to be apart of that. She lived in that chaotic house for a year or so. He drinks a whole bottle of whiskey every night. Either she’s terribly codependent or Scott has some x-factor we’re unaware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk about x - factor, I think it's just blind love. I've always adored both Scott and Kristen and their relationship (unpopular opinion ik), but at this point I think this dynamic between the two of them is unhealthy, bordering on toxic. I feels like Scott's song "Lullaby" perfectly describes their current situation.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

I think people are over thinking this dynamic and blowing this out of proportion. They're both 22/23, aka still quite young. She's now working for her childhood friend and he's employing his. They're living together on top of working together and it does seem like she got handed more work than an assistant would be expected to handle. They've both walked into, differing, levels of fame and money at that age. David's job may have fun parts but I think it's safe to say it's stressful for him and would be hard on his employee. Now she's the big dog's right hand and that puts her in a weird place with her hierarchy within the group, and she has the job of herding the cats that are the VS. She's some weird amalgamation of friend, employee and content provider at any given time. She's technically at work a lot of the time while they're all in relaxing or partying mode. I'm not sure David really has an off switch. She's probably gotten an ego boost from all of the attention but I doubt it's turned her into some raging monster. They'd both probably handle all of this better at 32/33 because they'd have more tools and experience. (For the shippers and because I sometimes wonder, maybe they're also navigating that.)

They have some growing up to do and if Natalie is a mean drunk she absolutely needs to realize that now. Just like David really, really needs to stop commenting on her eating habits and look at some of his behaviour with food. Those are two very toxic things that need to be curbed. The computer thing, he was insulting someone's possession and he's shown he can be absolutely graceless with those kinds of things. See: meals cooked for him by Jason and Lorraine. It's likely they both should have handled that better but didn't. David is very immature in some ways but calling him a baby isn't going to do anything constructive, just like calling her a bitch or mean won't. Those things need calm and straightforward conversations about specific problems and what could help.

Some of this is the result of people putting her on a pedestal and freaking out when she's human. I take any complaints of bitchiness from the VS with a massive grain of salt given what we've seen. I'd really need to hear the context because I'm sure some of it is like in Miami where they were lollygagging instead of going to the event or not being in the mood for Jason's 5th bit of the day. Not all of it but I'm sure some of it.

Post by Guest »

GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:48 pm
I think people are over thinking this dynamic and blowing this out of proportion. They're both 22/23, aka still quite young. She's now working for her childhood friend and he's employing his. They're living together on top of working together and it does seem like she got handed more work than an assistant would be expected to handle. They've both walked into, differing, levels of fame and money at that age. David's job may have fun parts but I think it's safe to say it's stressful for him and would be hard on his employee. Now she's the big dog's right hand and that puts her in a weird place with her hierarchy within the group, and she has the job of herding the cats that are the VS. She's some weird amalgamation of friend, employee and content provider at any given time. She's technically at work a lot of the time while they're all in relaxing or partying mode. I'm not sure David really has an off switch. She's probably gotten an ego boost from all of the attention but I doubt it's turned her into some raging monster. They'd both probably handle all of this better at 32/33 because they'd have more tools and experience. (For the shippers and because I sometimes wonder, maybe they're also navigating that.)

They have some growing up to do and if Natalie is a mean drunk she absolutely needs to realize that now. Just like David really, really needs to stop commenting on her eating habits and look at some of his behaviour with food. Those are two very toxic things that need to be curbed. The computer thing, he was insulting someone's possession and he's shown he can be absolutely graceless with those kinds of things. See: meals cooked for him by Jason and Lorraine. It's likely they both should have handled that better but didn't. David is very immature in some ways but calling him a baby isn't going to do anything constructive, just like calling her a bitch or mean won't. Those things need calm and straightforward conversations about specific problems and what could help.

Some of this is the result of people putting her on a pedestal and freaking out when she's human. I take any complaints of bitchiness from the VS with a massive grain of salt given what we've seen. I'd really need to hear the context because I'm sure some of it is like in Miami where they were lollygagging instead of going to the event or not being in the mood for Jason's 5th bit of the day. Not all of it but I'm sure some of it.
a-fucking-men to all of this

Post by Guest »

hahahahaha didn't expect carly to respond
but love it

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Gonna share this on gabbies forum too but holy shit it makes you wonder

urlittlevenicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by urlittlevenicebitch »

spotted cody in the back of drakes recent post lol. i’m glad he isn’t mooching off the vlog squad months after getting out of jail but honesty what the hell does this man do? i’m guessing he’s a security guard x past (or low key) drug dealer to the ~celebs~. so so random.
✨Queen of Typos✨

Post by Guest »

urlittlevenicebitch wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:20 pm

spotted cody in the back of drakes recent post lol. i’m glad he isn’t mooching off the vlog squad months after getting out of jail but honesty what the hell does this man do? i’m guessing he’s a security guard x past (or low key) drug dealer to the ~celebs~. so so random.
HAHAHAHA wtf
this is so random
god i hope he isn't back to dealing drugs.. that's what i think he and jeff were doing with justin bieber lol

look like security tho

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

yellowcat wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:48 pm
Other annoying things, feel free to add your own!

Mariah’s dancing
Todd’s stories
Scott’s “voice” that he puts on & his music
David “laughing” all the time when he obviously is not genuine.
Cass’s stories (dancing, singing) also her mouth is weird like it looks tight the skin or something
Pretty much anyone’s stories who’s not an integral member where they are uploading so much non VS related stuff like Corinna, Reggie, insta models etc
Everything about Joe - I hate blue eyes. He seems desperate. His cash grab/fame grab ugly ass dog. Reminds me too much of Josh.
Alex Ernst - everything. Punchable face and personality. His music is cringe. His stupid stunt scripted acts - like how everyone thought that obviously staged armed holdup was real.
Matt King will always be a little punk ass bitch after the video where he “got arrested” and started throwing all his friends under the bus while having a tantrum.
Everyone in general: the collective lack of intelligence from all of them. It’s like they seem proud of being dumb at times. Is this an LA thing? US thing? A YouTuber thing? Like sure you know the latest YouTube drama but do you know anything outside of that? None of them seem to have any genuine hobbies or interests unless it directly pertains to the vlog. Are they passionate about ANYTHING? Like... the environment? Maybe being pro vaccine? How about volunteering in a soup kitchen? What about doing organised sport? Or channeling Mr Beast and being more philanthropic. Do they watch documentaries at all? Read the news paper? Know what’s going on in the world? It seems like they’re always watching crap like animate movies or romcoms. What about food - have they ever eaten middle eastern food? African food? Immersed themselves in another culture?

Sigh. I’m going to try sleep now before I explode.
You are literally my favorite person

In reference to Matt King, i think he also has a superiority complex that he acts like hes the most intelligent in the group and makes everyone feel dumb caz hes the "only one" (even though hes not) that went to college
Heath and Mariah's relationship
Heath's demeanor all together now- like seriously wtf is with his frat boy pu*** crying act all the time
Heath and Zane's "babyyyyy"
Josh... and Jonah

urlittlevenicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by urlittlevenicebitch »

rshadewinslet wrote:
urlittlevenicebitch wrote: Image

HAHAHAHA wtf
this is so random
god i hope he isn't back to dealing drugs.. that's what i think he and jeff were doing with justin bieber lol

look like security tho
lmao it truly is such a random post!! i was cracking up when i saw it on the last slide bc he just looks like such a creep in the back too loll. but yeah, im pretty positive that he’s some sort of security now and was one before he went to jail. i remember during the summer he wanted to be david’s security iirc so it adds up. but like i definitely think jeff and him were for sure jb’s plug before cody went to jail. being a security and the low key plug sounds very legit for someone like cody loll.
✨Queen of Typos✨

avocadorollsroyce
Learner
Learner

Post by avocadorollsroyce »

DobriksIcepop wrote:

I never thought of their relationship as having such a drastic power shift but yeah definitely. I agree with you. She had the upperhand in high school, where she had probably had more friends, a boyfriend, studied and did well. She had all the social power. And after high school he goes to community college for like two months before dropping out and she graduates from private liberal arts school. She's still doing everything by the book and "right", yet he is making bank and successful by 19. I don't think she wants to be him, or feels she should be the one in David's spot, but I think it's a hard pill for her to swallow that now she's employed by him and is basically a low-level employee (in comparison to Jason for an example, who I'd also consider an employee, but he's not running around for David's chipotle, he's helping him film or recording the podcast). There are so many people who would cut off their right arm to be in her position, but I don't think Natalie sees it that way.

He has YES-MEN all around him (Erin, Carly, Zane, Jason, Jonah) who let him crawl all over them and do whatever David needs/wants. They know he's where the money is and don't dare upset him. I always liked that Natalie never kissed his ass like the others but also thought him hiring a longtime friend like her wasn't the best idea. I understand why he wanted her, she's smart, trustworthy, they have a history and know each other. But the problem is they're very alike and if he wanted someone who was going to respect him as the boss and stay in her lane, he picked wrong.

Return to “David Dobrik”