$8000TransScamDoll4H3H3 Pig Roast Part 106

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Kumikarma
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: $8000TransScamDoll4H3H3 Pig Roast Part 106

Post by Kumikarma »

27AF6ABD-F0C2-457B-9358-13E81DBB8B7D.png
I won’t give Big T a view. I took this pic from The Viewers Voice video. What are those red marks on her fivehead? Her lips have big bulbous lumps on the sides.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

I don’t think police were ever at her house. Just another made up story, desperate for views.

I don’t know much about Gabbie, but if she’s irritating Trash for views - go for it, girl! Trash has trolled people for views so many times. Her karma is past due.

Fiona Apple
Informer
Informer

Post by Fiona Apple »

She's 31 and posing like this? Lmao. YIKES

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I can't get over how sickly she looks in the face.

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

And is Shane the "close friend" who told her Trisha had herpes?

Lonesomecheese
Learner
Learner

Post by Lonesomecheese »

put_me_2_bed wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:51 pm
And is Shane the "close friend" who told her Trisha had herpes?
Or it could be any one of the men in her wake. "Close friend" can really just mean "trust more than Trish". But Shane is an option that's actually friends with both of them, so totes possible.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I think this is pretty good evidence that no one in the vlog squad trusted Trisha with any sensitive info. She has no idea why they dumped Gabbie or she would’ve let it slip.

Post by Guest »

pious wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:26 pm
I think this is pretty good evidence that no one in the vlog squad trusted Trisha with any sensitive info. She has no idea why they dumped Gabbie or she would’ve let it slip.
Isn't Gabbie the one who decided she didn't want to be part of the vlogs anymore?

Anyways I predict Trisha will make another VS video soon because adsense money is good this time of year.

Post by Guest »

When and where was she talking about police coming to her home? I must have missed it.

Post by Guest »

i was watching a drama channel this morning as background noise and the girl actually found receipts of gabi begging tana to start some drama with her before this trisha drama occurred cause her views are low. then she (the drama channel) pointed out that gabi said a bunch of shit on her instagram about trisha (content that'd be in her video) BEFORE trisha even made the video which alludes to that trisha either told her she was making a video or they talked beforehand. this is some made up drama bullshit to distract from trash's negativity from the marriage and trans fiasco and gabi is looking for clout because she's fading into obscurity too. they basically orchestrated it together.

i actually got through one podcast of trisha where she says she loves negative attention cause then she feels like that's her youtube role and she plays into it, like an actor on stage. it's all fake and ridiculous bullshit. the whole thing makes me want to vomit. so i'm no longer siding with either one because it's fake and yes, trash has STI and STD, is rotting and basically looks like a homeless crackhead so the chance she actually has herpes is 100% and jason knew he was sticking his dick into a dumpster vag. so no sympathies for anyone. the whole community of these clout chasers is a dumpster fire and fake af.

Post by Guest »

Turkey Sandwich wrote: When and where was she talking about police coming to her home? I must have missed it.
she said on her podcast she'd be talking about this week because she wanted to wait to ensure her "community" was safe in case there would be "vigilantes" out there trying to find the person :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: aka kyra (is that her name?) going crazy trying to help trash :rofl:

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

My god! Gabbi H’s nose is almost as bad as graveyardgirls teeth. Can’t stand to look at either. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Does anyone have the screenshots from the miserable twat about Gabi D.? She deleted them real fucking quick and I quickly skimmed and the coward deleted them before I could get home! They were basically bashing and bullying Gabi D.; saying how she backstabbed her and it was "none of her business." And Gabi D. said something like "it was to protect you." blah blah blah. But the major takeaway was how Twat kept backing her in the corner--asking the same question repeatedly--and just it was fucking gross. It reminded me of the complete psycho texts J* sent to JC. fucking psycho, ladies and gents. True meltdown mode.

And she says Gabi D. is like her daughter... Yikes.

FancyEgg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by FancyEgg »

Gabbie and Trasha are both ridiculous and I couldn’t care less.

The only thing I will say is I don’t agree with the whole ‘Gabbie & Jason weren’t friends’ thing because weren’t they part of the same Vine group of friends before the Vlog Squad?

And also I fully agree that there isn’t anything wrong with warning your friend that you heard from a good source that their potential partner may have an incurable STD. But this also depends of how Gabbie went about bringing it up.

But I really don’t have the energy to care about this drama. They’re both unstable and boring at this point.

FancyEgg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by FancyEgg »

jlmo wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:01 pm
Does anyone have the screenshots from the miserable twat about Gabi D.? She deleted them real fucking quick and I quickly skimmed and the coward deleted them before I could get home! They were basically bashing and bullying Gabi D.; saying how she backstabbed her and it was "none of her business." And Gabi D. said something like "it was to protect you." blah blah blah. But the major takeaway was how Twat kept backing her in the corner--asking the same question repeatedly--and just it was fucking gross. It reminded me of the complete psycho texts J* sent to JC. fucking psycho, ladies and gents. True meltdown mode.

I got screenshots from someone’s screen recording of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

DidYouSwabMyVaginaDoll4EvictedFromHoarderHedgeMaze

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

*Correction*: False alarm, I think. My insta hadn't updated, so those could be from earlier and if so I THINK they are a convo between Gabbie H and Gabi D. and god and god's momma and uncle joe and jesus fucking christ, this is so damn messy, I still don't get why it's that big of a deal? That's right, it not.. Now HE'S poppin' off on twitter. Like, jfc, HE acts like this girl stole HIS damn man. Oh wait, that's right, HE don't have one. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

No you were kinda right, there's screenshots of their exchange on Gabi D's thread and Trisha sounded just as conniving and needlessly aggressive as J*. She kept backing Gabi into a corner even after receiving her apology.

Ahoy
Learner
Learner

Post by Ahoy »

jlmo wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:01 pm

Found these on twitter (the now deleted insta stories)

I thought there was more but I kind of skimmed through her(Trishas) insta story so who knows.. may want to check this person's twitter later.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

Now she’s going after the other Gabi. Didn’t they teach us in school that drugs were bad? Since she loves to brag about using meth, let’s do a little research.

METH
SHORT-TERM EFFECTS

Loss of appetite
Increased heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature
Dilation of pupils
Disturbed sleep patterns
Nausea
Bizarre, erratic, sometimes violent behavior
Hallucinations, hyperexcitability, irritability
Panic and psychosis

Any questions?

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”