Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeForThatPoorKid Part 7

Post by Italwyzendz »

I copied and pasted some of you guys' comments today and got this response:

Bridger Andrews
12 hours ago
I just wanna say bravo! basically for doing a vlog amidst pain and an emergency that took you to the hospital. While some might opine that doing a vlog should have been done away for situations like what you went through, I would be on the opposite side. What you did was also therapeutic for you and so thanks for this and keep going on and go on bravely. Know that you guys are not alone in spirit!😊 Good luck and may you sail through...

Me:
3 hours ago
You think the first priority to whip out a camera during a time like that when she's already high risk is a GOOD idea?

Me:
3 hours ago
I could not comprehend that any grown adult with a functioning brain would delay getting medical help for the fucking vlog.

Bridger Andrews : you think that? And the fact that they did the vlog despite what was happening is wrong according to you? How judgmental. I never said it was a GOOD idea - you were the one who said it. I don't even know you and my comment was not for you. I don't usually answer judgmental comments on my comments as mine weren't for you so if the intended recipient didn't react negatively then that's ok by me. Thank you anyway for spending time to air out huffy judgment. Bye.

:P

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Heartbroken Kerching can clearly recall the moment he realised his Dad was disappointed that he was born a boy and not a cute mini version of his Mom...
Screenshot_20191030_010033.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

I've just decided my autobiography will be titled "Airing out Huffy Judgement" - thanks crazy Tracker stan!

Italwyzendz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Italwyzendz »

hippyhop1985 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:46 pm
persephonehades wrote:and I just wanted to put this out there cuz why not, im bored at home rn lol

I have thought for the longest time that Tim cheated on Jenn before they became pregnant. Now I have not read through all the threads on this forum about Timmy so someone may have already speculated on this but I think Jenn become pregnant to keep Tim from leaving. They may be codependent but I think a little bit of fame made Timmy a bad boy and Jenn feared her "perfect" life would be eliminated so boom, a baby... to fix the marriage!
I’ve always thought he cheated. I think that’s why he’s so “oh, my wife is so beautiful” and shit like that. To prove to her (and I guess everyone else) that he’s still in love with her. I think a divorce would kill that channel, so they have to stay together. I just get the vibe from them that he did cheat on her.
SAME. I totally think good ole' Tim got a big head with all his popularity and finally felt a little powerful so he got some on the side.

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

Italwyzendz wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Bridger Andrews
12 hours ago
I just wanna say bravo! basically for doing a vlog amidst pain and an emergency that took you to the hospital. While some might opine that doing a vlog should have been done away for situations like what you went through, I would be on the opposite side. What you did was also therapeutic for you and so thanks for this and keep going on and go on bravely. Know that you guys are not alone in spirit!😊 Good luck and may you sail through...

Me:
3 hours ago
You think the first priority to whip out a camera during a time like that when she's already high risk is a GOOD idea?

Me:
3 hours ago
I could not comprehend that any grown adult with a functioning brain would delay getting medical help for the fucking vlog.

Bridger Andrews : you think that? And the fact that they did the vlog despite what was happening is wrong according to you? How judgmental. I never said it was a GOOD idea - you were the one who said it. I don't even know you and my comment was not for you. I don't usually answer judgmental comments on my comments as mine weren't for you so if the intended recipient didn't react negatively then that's ok by me. Thank you anyway for spending time to air out huffy judgment. Bye.

But also know that you are alone in every tangible way, such as friends and family.

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

Italwyzendz wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:06 pm
hippyhop1985 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:46 pm
persephonehades wrote:and I just wanted to put this out there cuz why not, im bored at home rn lol

I have thought for the longest time that Tim cheated on Jenn before they became pregnant. Now I have not read through all the threads on this forum about Timmy so someone may have already speculated on this but I think Jenn become pregnant to keep Tim from leaving. They may be codependent but I think a little bit of fame made Timmy a bad boy and Jenn feared her "perfect" life would be eliminated so boom, a baby... to fix the marriage!
I’ve always thought he cheated. I think that’s why he’s so “oh, my wife is so beautiful” and shit like that. To prove to her (and I guess everyone else) that he’s still in love with her. I think a divorce would kill that channel, so they have to stay together. I just get the vibe from them that he did cheat on her.
SAME. I totally think good ole' Tim got a big head with all his popularity and finally felt a little powerful so he got some on the side.
On one hand, I ask could Tim really do better than Jenn? And on the other hand, I ask could he really do worse?

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

Italwyzendz wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Bridger Andrews
12 hours ago

Me:
3 hours ago

Me:
3 hours ago

:rofl: I think someone's feathers were ruffled :P

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

Sephtilly80 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 am
How far do they live from the parks? If he was filming at MK for instance and she does have placenta previa and started bleeding, how long would it take him to get there?
I just searched the distance between their house and Disney, it's about a half hour away, probably more with bad traffic {which is very typical in Orlando}
Actually, looking at a map, they're equidistant from Disney and Universal, I wonder if that was planned. They were about an hour from Disney in their old place.
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

80ssailor
Learner
Learner

Post by 80ssailor »

Up today... dipshit is still looking for Christmas. :roll:

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

80ssailor wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:42 pm
Up today... dipshit is still looking for Christmas. :roll:
And he needs to stop commentating on the rides - it's so annoying how he blabbers so loudly for the entire ride. SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Italwyzendz wrote:I copied and pasted some of you guys' comments today and got this response:

Bridger Andrews
12 hours ago
I just wanna say bravo! basically for doing a vlog amidst pain and an emergency that took you to the hospital. While some might opine that doing a vlog should have been done away for situations like what you went through, I would be on the opposite side. What you did was also therapeutic for you and so thanks for this and keep going on and go on bravely. Know that you guys are not alone in spirit!Image Good luck and may you sail through...

Me:
3 hours ago

Me:
3 hours ago

So, saying "bravo" and waxing poetic about how wonderful it was to sit in the car continuing vlogging instead of hauling ass into the hospital, and saying that they "would opine the opposite" of saying that it would be wrong to vlog in a situation like that, ISN'T saying it's a good idea to vlog? (Holy run-on sentence, Batman!)
Wow, the cognitive dissonance is strong with this one! I am surprised you kept your temper after "Bridger" said that he/she had never said it was a GOOD idea. Yes, dear. That's precisely what you said. Just because you didn't use those exact words doesn't mean you didn't say that.
This is why these people can't see through vloggers and believe they are wonderful human beings who really are just exactly the the way they seem in the vlogs. They probably also believe that "reality TV" isn't staged, and that people can find true love on The Bachelor.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Love this comment under the latest vlog. Once you get past the apologists, the last comment (as of this writing) is EVERYTHING. :rofl:

ghost craft
7 hours ago
It’s not even Halloween why is he looking for Christmas?

Desiree Torres
7 hours ago
ghost craft yea I don’t get it either. At least wait till the 1st of November 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Kaitlynn Harvey
7 hours ago
because EPCOT already has Christmas merchandise out, so he wanted to know if either of the other 3 parks did yet as well.

Ellen Bedford
7 hours ago
I think he is excited for Christmas because baby Tracker will be here then!

Ari Dawn
7 hours ago
Trying to fit in the info before baby tracker gets here.

Briye
6 hours ago
It's rough trying to vlog about the samething everyday. Since he lives there he gives small behind the scenes updates on all the happenings around Disney. Since it's so massive they start putting up holiday stuff way early. Also people use his vlogs to kind of plan trips around so if you're only going to Disney once in your life and you really wanted to get something Holiday themed it's nice to know where to grab that merch if you're going to be there in Oct. So it's really a mix of things.

Rashaun
2 hours ago
Disney holidays always start 2 months in advance due to the scale and amount of decorations. Halloween decorations start to go up at the end of August.

Morgan M
2 hours ago
Because Christmas is starting now.

Greg Duch
5 minutes ago
Needs a reason to keep pumping out pointless videos...

Post by Guest »

eyecandy017 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:02 pm
Sephtilly80 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 am
How far do they live from the parks? If he was filming at MK for instance and she does have placenta previa and started bleeding, how long would it take him to get there?
I just searched the distance between their house and Disney, it's about a half hour away, probably more with bad traffic {which is very typical in Orlando}
Actually, looking at a map, they're equidistant from Disney and Universal, I wonder if that was planned. They were about an hour from Disney in their old place.
They live in Lake Nona and the drive from Nona to Disney would require him to take the 417. That's a toll road so he probably has an E-Pass or a SunPass for regular travel on that. It says 23 mi from their house to Disney. However, I'm 26 miles from Disney and it can sometimes routinely take me 1 hour to get there nowadays... all because of traffic and construction, etc.

And there are constant backups on the 417 - especially through downtown - and often crashes.

For them to get to Universal, it's more of a complex jog as there is not one direct route from Nona to the I-Drive / Universal area. It requires him to get more creative and take the 417 to 528 (another toll road) to probably exiting on Orangewood / Universal Blvd. Again, dependent on traffic, miles distance-wise won't equal length of travel.

Incidentally, when they lived in Sanford, they'd take I-4 as that was the most direct route... from them to WDW could easily be 1 to 1.5 hours nowadays b/c of traffic and construction - and / or dependent upon time of day he'd be coming / going.

The average person in Orlando who frequents all the theme parks on such a regular basis would likely NOT purchase a home in Lake Nona. If they're going to be in the theme parks all the time, my money has them buying nearer to Winter Garden, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Hunter's Creek, Four Corners area - anything in west or southwest of Orlando and all with comparably priced homes to the one Tracker bought....but certainly nothing east of OIA.

To ultimately answer the OP's original question - if she started bleeding, he would NOT be just around the corner.

Post by Guest »

These stans annoy the hell out of me.

Perhaps the nurse saw them vlogging leisurely in the car before going in to discuss her pain? :roll:

If you tell the nurse it's a 5, it's a 5.

If you're vlogging in the car leisurely chatting for THREE AND A HALF MINUTES before you go into the hospital to discuss PAIN YOU'VE HAD FOR THREE DAYS GETTING PROGRESSIVELY WORSE, then it's NOT a 10.

If you're at a 10, you're not fucking vlogging in the car.

Beth Ann Johnson
17 hours ago
That’s very rude of the nurse to downplay your pain! It’s very clear how much pain you are feeling.

Post by Guest »

Ok - last comment for the morning :rofl:

Does this stan not realize that is EXACTLY what Tim wants? That this is all BY DESIGN?!?!?! :roll: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Randy n Kathy
15 hours ago
OMG, when we saw the picture of Jenn in the hospital, I couldn't hit the play button fast enough. You two DO NOT worry about the vlogs!!! You guys just take care of each other and that little one. Maybe Tim could do some short update home vlogs, like what he is making you for lunch, movie reviews, TV shows your watching while you rest and wait. Maybe show some of the Christmas movies and recipes you are looking at online. Maybe Tim giving Jenn a foot rub. Lol, hint hint. I don't know, but, PLEASE just know, we understand and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

These fucking stans are LUNATICS! Reading their comments makes me sick. If they truly cared about them, they would see what shit parents they already are instead they praise them for being shit parents. There is something majorly wrong with that. No wonder Tracker fans are consistently dragged for being pathetic.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

NEW THREAD! Part 8

viewtopic.php?f=686&t=37026

Return to “TheTimTracker”