TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeForThatPoorKid Part 7

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeForThatPoorKid Part 7

Post by ziggy777 »

If they put the kid in videos, they will make a lot less per video with the new YouTube changes. So let's hope that keeps the camera out of the baby's face.

I do think they will go hard into Superchats and possibly even set up a Patreon.

Its_A_Wild_Ride
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Its_A_Wild_Ride »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:17 pm
Its_A_Wild_Ride wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:56 pm
This latest video has truly shown the significant level of incompetence of these two and I absolutely believe that they do not deserve to have this baby. There are far more deserving, prepared, cautious and mature couples out there hoping and praying to be blessed with a baby and it angers me beyond belief that these fuckheads who have shown on numerous occasions that they quite honestly could not give less of a shit about their unborn child, are about to become parents. It defies logic.

And, it certainly doesn't help that their loyal and ever moronic followers continue to support every dangerous and stupid thing that they do. I couldn't believe some of the comments on this video.

Bridger Andrews
6 hours ago
I just wanna say bravo! basically for doing a vlog amidst pain and an emergency that took you to the hospital. While some might opine that doing a vlog should have been done away for situations like what you went through, I would be on the opposite side. What you did was also therapeutic for you and so thanks for this and keep going on and go on bravely. Know that you guys are not alone in spirit!😊 Good luck and may you sail through...

What the kind of illogical shit?

StitchTehZombie
2 hours ago
I love that reassuring look on Tims face when he looks at Jen. You guys are the sweetest.

I swear the stans convince themselves that they see things with these two that does not exist. Reassuring look? Where? Point it out to me because that was not my takeaway from watching this dumpster fire of a video.

Daniel Lownie
9 hours ago
He’s saying “let me out!! I wanna go to Disney!!!!”

No Daniel, no he is not saying that. More likely he's saying, "please, help me escape out of here so I can run away from the horrible and dysfunctional life i'm about to endure for the next 18 miserable never-ending years." #freebabykerching
I feel so bad for baby kerching. He is going to have a camera stuck in his face from the moment he's born. I don't get why these stans want to see every moment of The Trackers life. The only thing Tim cares about is views and nothing will change that, he will exploit anything he cant to try to stay on the YT train for as long as possible.

It definitely looks like their popularity is starting to slow down though. They have theme park fans that don't care about a baby and don't want to see the channel turn into a family channel. I don't think they have enough stans to sustain them if they lose the more casual viewers. The next year is going to be interesting to see what happens with how they post and what they post. I see a lot more live chats in the future and them "forgetting" to turn off superchats and that's how they'll make money when the ad money starts to dry up.
Agreed! Like you said, this next year is going to be interesting. This is going to be a very difficult adjustment for them and a harsh lesson that they made a mistake in thinking that the YT money was going to be able to sustain them and their out of control spending and elevated lifestyle. I have very little faith in them, especially in regards to Tim. He really has proven himself to be an idiotic ass here lately.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

We need a new thread, which means new title suggestions please! Whatever gets the most likes. I’ll get started
&NowIt’sTimeForBabyKerching (who came up with the kerching nickname?)
&NowIt’sREALLYTimeToPayThePrice

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

I vote for &NowIt'sREALLYTimeToPayThePrice. So fitting lol! :D

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

persephonehades wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:31 am
GuruWannabe wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:13 am
momofdog wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:42 am
I have not watched the video, nor will I. This clusterfuck of a pregnancy was the last straw for me. If I read the above posts correctly, girlfriend says she is in terrible, unbearable pain, OMG it feels like labor, but she'd rate it a whopping 5 out of 10?! And says that if labor is worse than this, i.e. higher than 5/10, she won't be able to handle it? Heaven help them. Learn to embrace the 10, babe. I have to wonder if some of this is a passive-aggressive jab at Tim: "Look what you're putting me through!" Hence his offer of an ECV and half-assed wish that he could take her pain. I really believe that Tim was the only one who wanted this baby and maybe Jenn gave up birth control, having convinced herself that there was no risk of conception because Tim read a book. He'd better watch his back because I think Jenn will continue the jabs until mini-Tim is married and out of her hair.
I think you are right. I think Jenn is starting to realize that "they" are not pregnant and "they" are not going through labour, it is her alone. Of course Tim can be in the room and offer moral support and a hand to squeeze but when you are in that amount of pain it seems like nothing. Tim probably put a lot of emphasis on "we" are going to create and have a baby and a family. The female has to do the carrying of the child, give birth, and deal with all the fun post stuff like breast feeding and hormones being insane.

I do believe this child was more of a Tim want then a Jenn want. It must be frighting to not have family or friends to help. Like if Jenn is at home and can't lift the baby for the first while because of C section stitches Tim will not be able to go anywhere. Whereas some have parents that can come over and help out to give Dad a break. I can't wait to see if Tim actually goes to the opening of Rise of the Resistance. Knowing Jenn she will still need a lot of help.
I think it just dawned on Jenn in this vlog! She admitted to being scared.... yeah Jenn its frickin scary as shit to make a human being in your uterus! I predict this marriage ending in 2 years... its a sad reality but BOTH their realities are about to be rocked with the birth of the baby. They are WAY too codependent on each other that having a baby mixed in will shake their relationship to a whole new level. A level they are not ready for or mature enough to handle yet. However, it will make for great gossip :)

In fairness Jenn is afraid of her own shadow

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

persephonehades wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:38 am
and I just wanted to put this out there cuz why not, im bored at home rn lol

I have thought for the longest time that Tim cheated on Jenn before they became pregnant. Now I have not read through all the threads on this forum about Timmy so someone may have already speculated on this but I think Jenn become pregnant to keep Tim from leaving. They may be codependent but I think a little bit of fame made Timmy a bad boy and Jenn feared her "perfect" life would be eliminated so boom, a baby... to fix the marriage!
Who the fuck wants to bang one eyed Timmy? Gross

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

ziggy777 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:51 pm
They really should have kept their living expenses lower. The pressure of trying to keep those Adsense payments up on top of a C-section, Jenn's issues and a needy baby are going to be a real rough road for them for the next year.

I'm not saying that these things aren't things that people deal with every day, but these are the lazy Trackers.
This is what I've been thinking. People asking why did they wait 3 days to go to the hospital? Probably $$$. Why is Tim wanting to schlep Jenn out to the parks still? $$$.

They have been consistently missing days of posting vids, they have ZERO in the hopper and are filming and posting within 24 hours to attempt to keep up. And having a baby will most likely be very expensive, even with great insurance - and with Tim being the head of that household, I highly doubt he read through medical plan details when he purchased theirs.

Perhaps they have saved a lot more than we realize, but with their spending habits I'm not sure that's the case. I imagine caring for a child, especially a newborn, must be one of the most difficult times in a relationship due to the stress. If that gets compounded with money issues, it's going to be a really rough situation.

With that being said, my new thread title suggestion is &NowIt'sTimeToPayTheMedicalBills.

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:44 pm
persephonehades wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:38 am
and I just wanted to put this out there cuz why not, im bored at home rn lol

I have thought for the longest time that Tim cheated on Jenn before they became pregnant. Now I have not read through all the threads on this forum about Timmy so someone may have already speculated on this but I think Jenn become pregnant to keep Tim from leaving. They may be codependent but I think a little bit of fame made Timmy a bad boy and Jenn feared her "perfect" life would be eliminated so boom, a baby... to fix the marriage!
Who the fuck wants to bang one eyed Timmy? Gross
Probably Nicole, for the attention.

HeyJennTracker
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyJennTracker »

I saw it in my recommended because I can't watch them every day - I let you guys tell me if the video is worth watching to see the world's biggest fucking idiots. Today is the day that I just... can't. So I'm going to tell Jen here, since I know she'll read it.

Hey Jen, btw!

Jen, I implore you to pick up a fucking book and read about what is happening to your body during pregnancy. The book that is the most popular is, What To Expect When You're Expecting. It's available on Target.com, I checked for you! Might I make a suggestion in these comments on what not to do? Maybe you should tell your droopy-eyed husband to get the camera out of your face when you're in pain. However, this could work in your favor to get them sympathy superchats you guys keep swearin' you're gonna turn off. That suggestion is a freebie! I got your back ok? Also, fyi - SPD sucks. It's literally your shit separating like it should so you can push that little crotch goblin out without a C-Section you are so DESPERATELY hoping for. Consider this a good thing because if you have a C-Section? It's gonna hurt. A lot. Like a lot lot. It's really fucking rude to address someone's pain like you did with the nurse saying it was impossible for her to feel this much pain for so long. Man, you're really naive and it shows. But I will go ahead and offer this next bit of sage wisdom for you too.. This little SPD ain't gonna be shit compared to the next part of your pregnancy. Good luck with that.

Love,
Someone Who Won't Sugarcoat Shit for your Idiot Brain

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

I agree, their life is going to majorly change once Kerching arrives. I hope Tim is up on his editing skills as I doubt Jenn will have the time, or want to do any editing of videos after being up all night (and all day) with a newborn. Especially if she indeed has a c-section. I can't see them cutting back on posting daily videos as that would cut into the money they would be getting from youtube. And as for their channel going family friendly, I think Tim has always thought the channel was family friendly so adding a baby to the mix won't change things in his mind. He's probably thinking that Kerching will bring in even more money. I fear Jenn will be diagnosed with PPD and no doubt have a breakdown.

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

Title suggestion - NowItsTimeForARealityCheck

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

My thread title suggestion should be sung to the tune of their dumb Christmas intro: RealLifeisStartingNow

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

foldout wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:17 pm
They have been consistently missing days of posting vids, they have ZERO in the hopper and are filming and posting within 24 hours to attempt to keep up.
I really cannot believe they didn't stash videos for this. They know how to do series videos...he did that Epcot WS one and then he did all of the resort tours. That kind of thing. I guess they were too busy getting luxury travel freebies this year.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

AndNowItsTimeToGrowTheEffUp

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Title suggestion - #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Its_A_Wild_Ride
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Its_A_Wild_Ride »

craychel813 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:50 pm
My thread title suggestion should be sung to the tune of their dumb Christmas intro: RealLifeisStartingNow
This!!! :rofl: Please make this the new thread name!

SammiH
Learner
Learner

Post by SammiH »

The video today seemed kind of inappropriate, like they should be having a boundary about this. When I saw the footage of her in the hospital bed in her gown I was like Oh no, this is a little too much. And he is standing over her filming? I cannot imagine what these nurses must be thinking, two people in the hospital room, coming in for emergency pain while filming and talking to the camera. Tim "Uhm hey is it OK if I film here? We have to Vlog".

She needs to be taking a break. She should not be going to parks for certain (!), I am not even sure if she should be editing for so many hours. If this was a real job she would get a maternity leave. She should be putting herself on light duty and maybe even voluntary bedrest at home. What's going to happen if the next time they go in they admit her for bedrest? When this happens they don't let you go home and get stuff and think about it, they move you up to a room and that's it. I'm getting nervous for her and I am not even her.

They should have done some resort tours or restaurant reviews and saved them up to upload during this time. Maybe they did and we have not seen then need to deploy this content yet. IDK.

hippyhop1985
Learner
Learner

Post by hippyhop1985 »

persephonehades wrote:and I just wanted to put this out there cuz why not, im bored at home rn lol

I’ve always thought he cheated. I think that’s why he’s so “oh, my wife is so beautiful” and shit like that. To prove to her (and I guess everyone else) that he’s still in love with her. I think a divorce would kill that channel, so they have to stay together. I just get the vibe from them that he did cheat on her.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Rebelle wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:32 pm

&NowIt’sTimeForBabyKerching (who came up with the kerching nickname?)
Me!

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Can Jenn take 10.….
Screenshot_20191030_005623.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “TheTimTracker”