Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeForThatPoorKid Part 7

Post by foldout »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:14 am
craychel8delete3 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:07 am
It is a bit concerning that they've said nothing about, and seemingly haven't gone to, any baby classes. I could not get myself educated ENOUGH before my baby girl's arrival.

The other random thing I've noticed is Tim complaining about the "heavy" camera set up he currently has with the gimble thing....10 whole pounds! Hey Tim, guess how much a newborn baby weighs after about a month?
This. this. and more this. PLUS coupled with the fact that they've been noticeably pointing out (or at least did repeatedly a few months ago) how NOISY places are and that they didn't like them bc they were so NOISY (though the food was good, just not the best they've ever had ;) )

Boy -are they in for a shock. Even if the little guy isn't going to be overtly loud and rambunctious as he ages cuz he'll be likely growing up as an only child (I say this as an only child myself until I was 16 when my "surprise!" brother was born... you grow up a bit differently surrounded by adults all the time). They STILL will - I hope! - take him to do little kid things and those typically involve noisy, screaming, loud, and rambunctious environments!
This may not be universally true, and I don't have kids to back it up, but from what I have seen kids tend to mirror the parents. The couples I've known who are very calm and even-keeled have calmer kids, and the more onboxious types have kids who are far louder.

If this holds true, T&J's kid is going to be a real MF'er. Just wait til he experiences his first attraction ride with Tim, he's going to mimic that shit for weeks.

corgibutts14
Learner
Learner

Post by corgibutts14 »

Bhg469 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:06 pm
corgibutts14 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:07 pm
This is so so nitpicky. I myself have a bit of an accent being originally from a place in the northeast that borders Canada and I say certain words differently...buuuuut the way Tim says "again" makes me want to pull my hair out every time. I don't know if it bothers anyone else, but it's on the level of "crown" instead of "crayon" for me. No idea why it irks me lol. I'm sure the way I say "alien" bothers people too because of how my a's can come out. But it's almost like he says it in a weird whiny way.
716?!
YES!

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

corgibutts14 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:32 am
Bhg469 wrote:
corgibutts14 wrote:
This is so so nitpicky. I myself have a bit of an accent being originally from a place in the northeast that borders Canada and I say certain words differently...buuuuut the way Tim says "again" makes me want to pull my hair out every time. I don't know if it bothers anyone else, but it's on the level of "crown" instead of "crayon" for me. No idea why it irks me lol. I'm sure the way I say "alien" bothers people too because of how my a's can come out. But it's almost like he says it in a weird whiny way.
716?!
YES!
Depew here! Pleased to meet you! Go bills!!

corgibutts14
Learner
Learner

Post by corgibutts14 »

Bhg469 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:35 am
corgibutts14 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:32 am
Bhg469 wrote:
corgibutts14 wrote:
716?!
YES!
Depew here! Pleased to meet you! Go bills!!
Haha awesome! Nice to meet you as well :) I used to live on Grand Island

Post by Guest »

foldout wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:14 am
This. this. and more this. PLUS coupled with the fact that they've been noticeably pointing out (or at least did repeatedly a few months ago) how NOISY places are and that they didn't like them bc they were so NOISY (though the food was good, just not the best they've ever had ;) )

Boy -are they in for a shock. Even if the little guy isn't going to be overtly loud and rambunctious as he ages cuz he'll be likely growing up as an only child (I say this as an only child myself until I was 16 when my "surprise!" brother was born... you grow up a bit differently surrounded by adults all the time). They STILL will - I hope! - take him to do little kid things and those typically involve noisy, screaming, loud, and rambunctious environments!
This may not be universally true, and I don't have kids to back it up, but from what I have seen kids tend to mirror the parents. The couples I've known who are very calm and even-keeled have calmer kids, and the more onboxious types have kids who are far louder.

If this holds true, T&J's kid is going to be a real MF'er. Just wait til he experiences his first attraction ride with Tim, he's going to mimic that shit for weeks.
Yes, that comes into play - good point re: the parents.

My father is ex-military and a retired engineer and my mother was always promoting me to read, be scholarly, etc... and I'm a girl (and ended up with B.A., M.S., and M.A degrees) so that's probably why the house was quiet until my little bro was born. Ha!

My cousin - an only child (son of my mother's brother) had an engineer / entrepreneur for a father and a teacher for a mother and grew up to be - yes, this exists - a ROCKET SCIENTIST.

SO... it'll be REALLY interesting to see what this little guy ends up being like, given his parents. :D

(I'm sure Jenn will sit him down to watch Real Housewives with her...)

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Oooof I just saw the maternity photos, the first one is mince cause you can’t Jenn full on the rest are TRAGIC and the ones with them together seemed very very forced.

Lmao at Nicole taking the photos for free obviously the shout out alone on Jenn’s page will make her feel important enough.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

She eats like she's using someone else's teeth.

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 »

Their little "Christmas is starting now" sing song statement annoys the living daylights out of me.

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 »

Re: Kids taking after their parents

I hope Jenn hasn't been worrisome a lot at all during her pregnancy since she claims she has anxiety problems. I've always been a believer that babies can sense your emotions while you're pregnant, and she's in for a hell of a time if the baby comes out colicky and crying all the time due to this.

hippyhop1985
Learner
Learner

Post by hippyhop1985 »

SneezedMyBabyOut wrote:She eats like she's using someone else's teeth.
That’s exactly how it looks! Almost like they’re about to fall out too.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

ashden91 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:21 am
Their little "Christmas is starting now" sing song statement annoys the living daylights out of me.
Im okay with hearing it maybe once when merch starts showing up, and once for the first MVMCP but it is completely unnecessary to hear it more than that; and definitely not in EVERY video, ten times each

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

These videos are getting to be a slog to get through.

Tim starts off talking about the weather, and the rain, because it's raining and something about the clouds.

He's on a mission to see if Christmas came to the Studios yet, despite the fact Halloween hasn't even happened yet.

We are spared from watching Tim shove Chicken Ronto Wrap in his mouth because he couldn't find a secluded table. Tim actually pronounced "gyro" correctly when referring to the food. Color me surprised. He still hates the jerky, finds the spicy one too spicy, and both too chewy. Tim was on the verge of saying "very refreshing" with regards to the Chicken Ronto Wrap about 3 times but stopped himself.

Tim complains about single rider taking as long as the regular line. He doesn't realize single rider is dependant on there being odd numbers of parties in the regular line. If they are able to routinely piece together parties of 2,2,2 or 3 and 3, or 4 and 2, or parties of 6. That single rider line will not move.

Tim awkwardly narrates from his role of gunner much to the chagrin of his fellow Falcon crew-members.

Tim brings up how "weird" it will be for people when they enter Batuu the first thing they will see will be the massive line for Rise of the Resistance.

Tim also brings up not to believe random blogs saying the ride has been delayed again because the Trackers received a save the date for a media preview for the ride. So look for that on Youtube 9 days after everyone else. Would be hilarious if Tim leaves Jenn in the hospital to do the media event because they need the views and likes! Would be doubly hilarious if they don't go, so Tim resorts to monetizing Jenn plopping out the future Tracker.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

The Christmas idiot episode

Oooooooh rain tim is in heaven
Tim spoiling the snow, we didn’t know it was fake
Screens amaze Tim
Snope - we don’t call it that Tim
Tim disappointed can’t find any Chirstmas stuff in Oct., they just complain in the last vide Halloween started too early
Now point and price has turned into pick up and damage
Again they just complained that Halloween started to early and now unhappy to not find Christmas merch
Weird eye makes an appearance after the fuel rod
Holy bad editing, putting the menu graphic over menu footage
beef jerky chewy, whoda thunk, plus Chewy is on theme in Star Wars
describing a gyro as a gyro
Tim can close his ears, be handy with a baby
Odds of Jenn letting Tim out of the house for the Rise media event are very low
Tim looking like an idiot walking around with a Christmas shirt in October -priceless

BelleZoneCrack44
Learner
Learner

Post by BelleZoneCrack44 »

mikedupp wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:33 am
These videos are getting to be a slog to get through.

Tim starts off talking about the weather, and the rain, because it's raining and something about the clouds.

He's on a mission to see if Christmas came to the Studios yet, despite the fact Halloween hasn't even happened yet.

We are spared from watching Tim shove Chicken Ronto Wrap in his mouth because he couldn't find a secluded table. Tim actually pronounced "gyro" correctly when referring to the food. Color me surprised. He still hates the jerky, finds the spicy one too spicy, and both too chewy. Tim was on the verge of saying "very refreshing" with regards to the Chicken Ronto Wrap about 3 times but stopped himself.

Tim complains about single rider taking as long as the regular line. He doesn't realize single rider is dependant on there being odd numbers of parties in the regular line. If they are able to routinely piece together parties of 2,2,2 or 3 and 3, or 4 and 2, or parties of 6. That single rider line will not move.

Tim awkwardly narrates from his role of gunner much to the chagrin of his fellow Falcon crew-members.

Tim brings up how "weird" it will be for people when they enter Batuu the first thing they will see will be the massive line for Rise of the Resistance.

Tim also brings up not to believe random blogs saying the ride has been delayed again because the Trackers received a save the date for a media preview for the ride. So look for that on Youtube 9 days after everyone else. Would be hilarious if Tim leaves Jenn in the hospital to do the media event because they need the views and likes! Would be doubly hilarious if they don't go, so Tim resorts to monetizing Jenn plopping out the future Tracker.

I thought you were summarizing an older video, not the newest one. Because all of this stuff sounds familiar, from a video last week - I’m sure of it!!
Bad enough recycling content from a year ago, but a week ago? 😂

corgibutts14
Learner
Learner

Post by corgibutts14 »

guruxuxa wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:47 pm
The Christmas idiot episode

Oooooooh rain tim is in heaven
Tim spoiling the snow, we didn’t know it was fake
Screens amaze Tim
Snope - we don’t call it that Tim
Tim disappointed can’t find any Chirstmas stuff in Oct., they just complain in the last vide Halloween started too early
Now point and price has turned into pick up and damage
Again they just complained that Halloween started to early and now unhappy to not find Christmas merch
Weird eye makes an appearance after the fuel rod
Holy bad editing, putting the menu graphic over menu footage
beef jerky chewy, whoda thunk, plus Chewy is on theme in Star Wars
describing a gyro as a gyro
Tim can close his ears, be handy with a baby
Odds of Jenn letting Tim out of the house for the Rise media event are very low
Tim looking like an idiot walking around with a Christmas shirt in October -priceless
I actually watched this whole video since my husband and I are going to Galaxy's Edge for the first time next weekend. The editing you mentioned bothered me SO MUCH. I would have much rather seen the actual menu in the land than the super-imposed app menu. It was confusing and off-putting. Also it kind of sounded like Tim was complaining about the jerky being jerky....

mariemorgan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mariemorgan »

ChipsAnnoy wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:03 am

For those that did not get to see it originally.
I still didn't get to see :( Is there anywhere it's posted online that isn't youtube where he can do copywrite claims?

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Some mighty low views for this weekends vlogs - at theme parks. Everyone raise your hand if you think they will buy some views Monday or Tuesday! :SS:
#lyingsackofcraptrackers

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

ChipsAnnoy wrote:

For those that did not get to see it originally.
Try reposting on Dailymotion or Vimeo to avoid the copyright mess.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

mac wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:56 pm
Some mighty low views for this weekends vlogs - at theme parks. Everyone raise your hand if you think they will buy some views Monday or Tuesday! :SS:
#lyingsackofcraptrackers
The stats on Social Blade certainly don't correspond with the views recorded against each vlog on YouTube. If you check their SB stats their views sit up around the 240k + numbers every day even though the new vlog for that day is only reaching 170-180k. This suggests people are watching multiple older vlogs too. Yet on days when they have had higher views, the SB views are much closer to the YT views. The gondola one on the 15th recorded 246k views on YouTube and 260k on SB. Yet the Dark Horizons liv view 98k vlog recored 278k on SB. This strongly suggests that a) people don't watch daily b) many of their current views are for Disney content only. I hope they did some financial planning to cover maternity/paternity leave because their income is about to plummet.

Post by Guest »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:13 am
mac wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:56 pm
#lyingsackofcraptrackers
The stats on Social Blade certainly don't correspond with the views recorded against each vlog on YouTube. If you check their SB stats their views sit up around the 240k + numbers every day even though the new vlog for that day is only reaching 170-180k. This suggests people are watching multiple older vlogs too. Yet on days when they have had higher views, the SB views are much closer to the YT views. The gondola one on the 15th recorded 246k views on YouTube and 260k on SB. Yet the Dark Horizons liv view 98k vlog recored 278k on SB. This strongly suggests that a) people don't watch daily b) many of their current views are for Disney content only. I hope they did some financial planning to cover maternity/paternity leave because their income is about to plummet.
Yeah. I found it really interesting Jenn actually brought up about "so we were talking this morning" and "I did notice that some of those Halloween videos didn't do as well..."

Hmmm....so you've just basically telegraphed that you're NOT doing this for the love of doing the vlogs? You're in it for the .... wait for it... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and freebies and adulation and sycophants on top of it...

Yep. Tim and Jenn complaining about Halloween starting too early.
As Tim sits there on vid likely recorded Oct 24 in a CHRISTMAS SHIRT. :roll:

Return to “TheTimTracker”